- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Our shrunken hero is still in the pursuit of Michelle, let me know if you like the style of writing.....

The house was incredibly...neat. Michelle clearly didn't get her sense of sloppiness from her parents. The smell of lemon pledge filled my nose as I scaled the steps, a nice contrast to the previous aromas I've experienced today. After what seemed like an eternity, I managed to conquer the mountain that was the Powell family staircase. Michelle's room was at the direct end of the hall, which I was able to travel to with ease.


"After what I've experienced, I don't think I'll have anymore surprises." I thought foolishly. As I entered the room, I found no surprises. Even though this was the first time I had been in her room, it matched her personality perfectly. The walls were painted a blazing red, a shelf full of books and movies, and a bed with Dragon Ball Z covers. A mountain of dirty clothes lay in the lefthand corner next to her bed, and a door to a personal bathroom to the right.
"Lucky...," I thought to myself. "Her room is way bigger than mine, and I have to share a bathroom with my younger brother." 
Michelle is sitting her desk, and she appears to be reading a strange looking book. 


"It looks similar to the one at the library, but I should probably focus on getting her attention, not figuring out how I shrunk," I spoke aloud. "I might be loud enough for her to hear me if I get on her desk, and then she could see me too," I plotted. 
"But how am I going to get up there?" I wondered. Unlike my previous tasks, there was no easy way up the desk, the bed was too far away from the desk, the ventilation was over the bed, and there didn't seem to be anything hanging off of the desk I could climb up. 


"Dang it, my luck is running out," I exclaimed. Just as I was about to give up on climbing the desk, Michelle got up and went to her restroom. 
"Alright, now's my chance, she's probably showering, and if I know her as well as I think I do, she'll be in there for an hour."
There was a tassel hanging from the knob on the desk drawer, which lowered down to the chair. I decided I would have enough time to scale the laundry pile, however unsavory it seemed, hop onto the chair, and climb the tassel. 
"Perfect," I thought.
After a short five minute climb, I hopped onto the chair, and prepared to jump onto the tassel. 


"Click"
A door opened, specifically the bathroom door directly behind me. Michelle emerged from it, and my thoughts raced.
"Crap, she didn't shower, she was just using the restroom!" I panicked. "Wait, I can still get her attention, she'll notice me on her chair, right?"
I began to jump up and down frantically, while making as much noise as possible. 
"Every person looks where they're about to sit right, and Michelle is somewhat aware of her surroundings," I thought hopefully. She approached the desk chair, yet I again forgot another crucial detail.
She was still wearing earbuds. 
She hovered over the chair, and began to lower her massive ass to sit down.
"Crap!!!" I screamed as I attempted to dive out of the way.
PLOMP 


An aroma of sunscreen and sweat filled my senses. I had managed to avoid Michelle's crushing ass, but was still trapped under her right thigh. Her full weight certainly was not on me, but I was still smothered, barely being able to get the occasional breath in. Had it not been for her getting up and putting her book back on the shelf, I might have suffocated. And due to the suncreen being so slippery, I didn't stick to her thigh when she got up. Michelle returned the book to its rightful place, put her headphones back in their case, and got out a notebook. I took this opportunity to hop onto the tassel and climb.
FINALLY
I had finally managed to get atop her desk, and Michelle began to approach the workspace with her notebook.