- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The character Isaac does not have a gts fetish, nor any fetishes affiliated with it. I think hom truly fearing some of these vile actions happening adds to the story.

It appears the mercy of unconsciousness was short-lived, as I wake up several minutes later. I try to chalk up what just happened inside my head, initially blaming it on sudden freak medical issues.
"That was freaky...," I thought, still not quite realizing what had just happened. My first thought was to look back at the book, but when I did, something was a little different....


"It's FREAKING HUGE!!!" I exclaimed in excitement and terror. 
"What the heck, why is the book as tall as me?!?" I frantically questioned, yet no one would hear my rambling. The book lay about even height with me on its side, and it was only two inches! 
"Wait....did the book do this to me?" I thought. "No that can't be, magic doesn't exist, and if it DID, why was this book entitled to go to Michelle?"
Many worries and questions ran through my head, but one thing was certain, I had to find Michelle and see if she knew more about this. 
"But how am I going to get to her?"
Her house is only about a mile away from the library, but that would take me a YEAR to get to at my size. 
"Got it!" I exclaimed.


The librarian that works at this shift lives right next to Michelle, if I can get into her purse within the next hour, I can hitch a ride all the way to salvation......hopefully. 
"How am I going to scale her desk though," I thought as more obstacles kept jumping in my path. Realizing that the air vent is always  the best course of action in these kind of situations, I hopped into the one that box of books was hiding. A surprisingly light breeze was all that greeted me as I entered the silver cavern.


"I suppose the library doesn't have the money to buy a better AC system," I observed. As I venture further into this tin labyrinth, I begin to hear music at a vent to the right. I decide to approach it, and the source just happens to be the obnoxiously large headphones of the librarian. Luckily, the vent is located directly above her purse, it should be a simple, straight jump down. 
Well here's where paying attention to the location of something earlier might have came in handy. Remember that fan that I said she was using? Yeah, it's to the right of me, and something rather unsavory is to my left. Oblivious to it all, I jump. Just as I feel I am about to accomplish my goal....
SWOOSH


"Whohhhh!!!?!" I shouted. "Eww yuck, what did I land in that's so moist?" I spoke while the disgusting smell of rotten tomatoes and old fries filled my nose. In my incompetence, I had been blown onto the sweaty librarian's big feet. She began to wiggle her feet noticing the sensation, but clearly too distracted with her music to check her feet. I started sliding down probably the most vile water-slide ever, and reached the bottom of her heel in seconds. Hoping not to inhale anymore sweat or dirt, I pried my now drenched body from the heel, and started making my way towards my initial objective, the lime green, tacky, purse. A simple climb into the purse, a small five minute wait (as it took me forever to walk through that dang ventilation system), a swift use of a tissue as a makeshift towel, and I was on my way to the librarian's house. I decided to hop out as she pulled into her driveway, onto the soft sun-baked leather seats of her car. "Thank goodness she didn't walk, or I might have been cooked in her purse!" I thought. 
She opened the door and decided to take her arts and crafts supplies in first (she needed to prepare them for the kids art event the upcoming day). This gave me a prime opportunity to sneak out the driver's side door. I made a trek from the passengers seat to the driver's, and hopped out the door with time to spare.
THUD
THUD
THUD


Less time to spare than I thought apparently, because the librarian is coming back to grab her purse. I saw an enormous, now shoe-clad foot coming down on me. With no time to spare, I jumped out of the way. The grass to the side of the driveway cushioned my fall, but also enveloped me, as it was around three inches tall. I waded my way out of the grass-filled jungle, and headed towards Michelle's house on the sidewalk, staying close to the grass in case a pedestrian comes walking by. I luckily arrive at my destination without anymore hiccups in my plan. I walked up to the front door, remembering that the there should be a small crack in the door I think I could fit into. Michelle has a nice 2 story, brick house in a suburban neighborhood, a finished basement, and thankfully no pets. Her parents should be at work, as it was 2'oclock in the afternoon. 
"She may not be home," I thought sadly. "Well I suppose I'll figure out soon enough."
As if on queue, I began to hear a similar thud, yet this time it seemed a tad more, well, elegant and rythmic. 
I turned around to see the very girl I was looking for, walking towards the front door, clearly just finishing an afternoon jog. Rocking spandex, an old pink t-shirt, sneakers without socks, and a glistening layer of sweat that hopefully doesn't smell as bad as it looks. Her tired, yet satisfied expression indicated that she had just conquered some sort of personal accomplishment. Getting to analytic of her, I forgot to notice the most important thing. 
She was walking directly toward me.


"Crap!!!" I frantically exclaimed as I narrowly avoided another flattening death.
She also was wearing head-phones, except these were pink, running ear-buds. She produced a key from the inside of her shoe, and unlocked the front door. I followed her as she entered, and once again, was greeted by the wonderful gift of a cool breeze. The house looked enormous, heck there were dust - bunnies almost as large as me. While I was marking my surroundings, Michelle kicked of her shoes, almost hitting me. 
Two options lay before me.


"I could either jump into Michelle's shoes in hopes she takes them up to her room with her, or I could just find another way upstairs," I contemplated.
"Wait....what if she puts them on while I'm in them, and even if she doesn't, I might die from the smell. I'll go with the ladder option for now. I think I should be able to climb up the stairs." I thought hoping not to be forced into another vile position.
"Well, I better start heading over to the stairs," I spoke in hopes to be able to follow Michelle.