- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is probably one of my favorite chapters. I spent a lot of time on it, and it probably has the most fan service content packed into the one chapter. And it is by far the longest. Enjoy! All feedback is much appreciated!

Another large sized stored greeted us as we walked down the newly paved sidewalk. The smell of concrete fresh in the air, and the jingling of Michelle's keys next to me in her purse. I could feel the up and down movement of Michelle as she made her way down the side, and could feel the warmth of the sunlight glimmering through the purse zipper. I poked my head out of her purse to better enjoy the sunlight, and get a breath of fresh air.
"This is so nice, I thought to myself. "It better enjoy it while it lasts. The clothing store will probably not be as nice as this summer day."

 

We arrived in front of a brick building, slightly smaller than the previous store, but still massive in size, especially for a clothing store. The letters "Fresh Style," were embroidered along the top front of the store building in white, like something out of an 80's scene. When we entered, I was surprised to see a modern and spacious clothing store. The amount of employees and customers was relatively small, so Michelle made her way to the shoe section. Do you know that leather smell that fills the air when you walk into a shoe section at a store? Well that smell flooded Michelle's purse, but I was thankfully taken out after Michelle paused her walking.

 

"Hey Isaac," she spoke. "Care to help me pick out some track shoes. This store looks kinda deserted, so I think it's safe for you to be out here," she explained.

 

"Yeah sure," I replied grudgingly. Michelle was wearing red flip-flops, a tang-top, jean shorts, and a pair of sunglasses to counter these harsh summer days. "Hey shouldn't you grab some socks," I mentioned. "It's seriously not cool to try on shoes at a store without them. Believe me, it's kinda gross for the people who want to try on the shoes after you."

 

"Ya think?" she replied quizzically, examining her large feet.

 

"Especially with it being so hot out," I added. Michelle took the curtesy of putting me on her shoulder when we have the conversations.

 

"Ugh fine," she agreed reluctantly. "I'll just go find some of those free brown stockings." She walked down to the front of the shoe section, and I could feel the tremor each time she took a step. 
THUD
THUD 
Thud 
....thud
It died off as she walked away.
I took the opportunity to note my surroundings. There was a bench in front of me, shelves of women's athletic shoes surrounding me, and two metallic tools for foot measurement thrown into the corner to my right.
....thud
Thud
THUD
THUD

 

The sound of her footsteps grew louder and louder as she approached me, and I watched as my gigantic girlfriend walk to me, take a seat on the bench, and lower her head to say, "I got the stockings," waving them in front of me.

 

She tossed her flip-flops next to me, and I scooted to the side. "Man did I do the next girl to try on these shoes a solid, Michelle really needs to wear socks. Like, always."
As the smell compelled me to move farther to the right, Michelle slipped on her stockings, wiggling her toes as if to test that they were fully on.

 

"Hey Isaac," she inquired. "Which color should I spring for, and which brand?"

 

I thought for a second, "Gotta go with red Nike's." 
"Aw, you know me so well," she replied with a sweet voice. She picked me up, and we begun to walk over to the Nike shelves. She pulled out a red and black pair from the shelf, and sat down on the bench to try them on. I was on the floor next to the shoes she was preparing to try on, when I heard a familiar thud. A looked to my left, and I saw a large black lady with a blue vest, and a name tag that read "Hello, my name is Jenny." Michelle lowered her head and spoke, "Hide!" She then turned to greet the employee.

 

"Hi, may I help you find anything!" she asked cheerfully.

 

"No, I'm just trying these shoes on," Michelle replied, trying to keep the woman's attention. I didn't have much time, and the only objects close to me were the shoes she was about to try on, and her sandals. Trying to avoid yet another close encounter with Michelle's feet, I decided to hide inside her flip-flops. I broke into a sprint and dove onto the moist rubber. I hid behind the left-most tassel, so as to be out of the vision of the worker. The smell and heat were mortifying, but I managed to hold my breath for as long as I could. Michelle then put on the Nike's, and explained to the worker that she would get them after she was done shopping. The worker, now content that she made a sale, left. I decided to hop out of the sandal just to make sure I didn't meet an untimely foot.

 

"Alright, I think we're safe Issac," she explained. She grabbed her purse from the shoe shelf, and lifted me into it. "Time to grab some clothes!" she said excitedly, and as she started walking, I felt the familiar bobbing of her purse.

 

 

When the bobbing came to a stop, I realized that we had arrived at another section. I peaked my head out and saw racks of clothing, stocked with various types of women's underwear.

 

"Alright Isaac, here's where I'm letting you off," she started. "No one's here, and for the most part employees don't assist customers with this kind of shopping. Besides, this is kind of...personal. So I'd prefer to leave you right....," she looked for a suitable place where I'd be safe. "Here," she said hiding me under a rack of clothing in the department directly left of this one. She squatted down to get closer to me.
"Don't leave here, I'm serious," she stated. "I really want you to be safe, and I really don't wanna carry you while I shop over there, for those things."

 

"I thought about bringing up the fact that I was literally inside of her ass, and that she wasn't embarassed at all then. For some reason, being with her while she buys and tries on underwear is a lot worse to her."

 

"Fine, fine, I'll stay here," I agreed.

 

"Good, I'll should be done in around 30 minutes, SO STAY HERE," she switched to speaking aloud as she stood up.
THUD
THUD
Thud
....thud
Her footsteps grew softer as she walked away from the clothing rack. 
"Alright, I'm clear to explore," I thought to myself. I'd be back in about 20 minutes, with plenty of time to spare. I mean how often is it that you get to explore an empty store while at the size of a piece of candy?
"No, this is way too good to pass up," I thought to myself. I began to make my way over to the section Michelle was in, which took me a solid five minutes at my size, even though it was close.

 

What I saw before me actually looked pretty cool, I felt like I was in a jungle. The clothing racks rose high into the sky like trees, and the clothes hanging appeared as vines being draped from the natural skyline. I could hear and see Michelle's gigantic figure in the short distance, her movements marked with consistent thuds and tremors in the ground.

 

As I continue walking through my artificial jungle, Michelle's thuds being to grow louder, and much more frequent. I soon realize that these don't belong to Michelle, but a small group of college women.

 

"Crap!" I exclaimed, and I turned around to see the threat. In front of me were three girls, from an average click. The one walking in front was blonde, had long legs (an appearance similar to Sarah), was wearing revealing summer clothing, carrying a latte, had tan skin, and big feet. The one on the right of her was shorter, a red-head, had her face marauded with freckles, and wore glasses. The one of the lead girl's left had black hair, was about the same height as the lead girl, and possesses a nose piercing.

 

"I need something red Kathy," the blonde one said addressing the black haired one. "Alina, could you run over to the check-out counter and return this for me?" it sounded like more of a command than a request. 
The red-head mumbled, "Sure Emmy," took the bag from Emmy, and scurried off.

 

"Poor girl," I thought. "The other two are clearly just using her." My thinking was quickly interrupted by the sound and tremor of the resuming footsteps of the girls. I quickly dove to the nearest clothing rack, and had my horrors realized as the girls approached my hiding spot. The black-haired girl, Kathy, picked out a red bra and asked if Emmy would like it, clearly looking for her approval.

 

"Yeah, I love it!" she said. "Lemme try it on!" she demanded while grabbing the bra hastily. In doing so, she had knocked it to the out of her friend's hands. 
"Crap!" I said in fear, as the bra fell directly on me, concealing me under the large C-cup.
"You idiot!" Emmy scolded, reaching down to pick it up. Not only did Emmy grab the bra, but she also picked up a very confused, tiny me. She carried us to the nearest changing room, and entered the only unoccupied stall out of the two. 
"Damn!" I have to find a way out quick or else...!" 
I was interrupted by a giant, tan arm making its way through the right opening of the bra. I tried to distance myself as far away from the center of the bra as possible, and I succeeded, sort of. I immediately began to feel a tight pressure up against my body, and the smell of summer sweat filled my senses. The pressure increased until I was nearly suffocating up against the left side of her giant breast. 
I began to feel an immense bouncing feeling, as Emmy decided to walk around to test how it felt.
"Why the hell do girls try on underwear that's too small for them!" I wondered.

 

The jiggling stopped, and I quickly felt the pressure begin to subside. She dropped the bra, along with me in it, onto the floor, halfway into the stall to the right. 
I rolled out of the bra into the next changing room,  and landed on something rubbery, with a familiar smell.

 

"Wait I remember this.....," I said trying to recall the sensation, but too late to realize. Above me lay a giant Michelle, pitting her jean shorts back on, and slipping her right foot back into her flip-flop. Which just so happened to be occupied by yours truly.
"I have, THE WORST LUCK!" I mentally screamed as I backed up into the thong of the flip-flop, sealing my fate to be trapped between Michelle's big toe and the adjoining toe.

 

These shoes smelled plenty bad without Michelle's foot in it. With it, I doubt I could last another second. I honestly don't know if my small size made it worse, or if they always have smelled these bad, but what I was experiencing right now was putrid. My body became drizzled with sweat, and my nose filled with the smell of spoiled cheese and a week old mystery meat. She began to walk back to the place where I said I would stay, and every step she took squeezed my body between her toes. Just as I thought my luck had run out, we arrived at the spot, and she bent down to look for me. In doing so, she loosened her foot 's hold on the shoe, and I managed to role out on to the ground.

 

"Oh there you are Isaac" she said as she spotted me. "You should be more careful, I could have stepped on you. You look kinda sick, what happened?"

 

"Oh nothing," I replied weakly. "I just overheard some pretty mean girls talking," I explained as she lifted me up into her purse. It turns out my luck hadn't quite run out, as the once again three girls were walking by Michelle.
"Hey, I know this is out of the blue, but trust me," I started. "That blonde girl is really mean to those two. I think she could use some cooling off."
Michelle, having complete and utter trust in me, took my words literally. 
"Viv
Hare!" she uttered.
Immediately, one of the jean legs from the coat rack next to Emmy grabber her leg, tripping her and making her spill her latte all over herself.
"WHAT THE HELL!!!" Emmy exclaimed, and the two girls moved in to help her.
I looked at Michelle in disbelief, "You're really awesome, you know that." 
"Yep," she said contently, and we exited the store, me falling asleep to the swaying of Michelle's purse.