- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Today was an editing day, most certainly not a writing day. I'll probably binge write up to chapter 20 tommorow, and I really need to refrain from posting so much in a day :). Hope you guys like this one, and as promised, its much longer than the last chapter! As always, feedback is much appreciated!

"Glad you could make it," Sarah greeted Michelle as she entered. 
"Well its not like we had a choice, you threatened me," Michelle replied.

"We?" Sarah asked quizzically.
"Oh, I meant me haha," Michelle said trying to play it cool. Sarah said whatever, but it's almost as of she could tell that Michelle was hiding something. "Well hopefully she doesn't figure out it's me that she's hiding," I thought to myself. 
Michelle followed Sarah downstairs, and I took this moment to peek out of her purse. This house was quite the contrast to Michelle's, but it's not that it was sloppy, it just felt, casual. The walls were occasionally stained, but everything was organized, just not conventionally. We entered Sarah's room, and I felt a bit of a thrill. I was sneaking into some girl's room, and I was practically invisible. I reined myself back in,
"No Isaac, this is just to eventually get me back to my original size." This girl had the whole basement as her bedroom, talk about perks of being an only child. The walls were painted an electric blue, there was a walk in closet with at least forty shoes, and a nice bathroom, overflowing with make-up products. 
"I forgot how awesome this room was," Michelle spoke to me telepathically.
I agreed with her. Michelle put down her sleeping bag and purse next to Sarah's bed, which was place conveniently in front of a flat screen TV. I popped my head out of the purse, and Michelle decided that now was the time to start the plan. "Hey Sarah," Michelle inquired, "I'll leave my stuff here, let's go grab some popcorn."
"Sounds good," Sarah replied. The two girls went up stairs, leaving me to do my detective work. I hopped out of the purse and decided to scan the room to see if there were any posters or objects I could use as indication of what Sarah liked.
"Dang, nothing in the main room, better move on to the closet." I thought. There was a desk in the main room, but it appeared to be out of my ability to climb it. I moved on to the closet. The most common item in the closet was definitely shoes made by a manufacturer called Sweg. Other than that, there seemed to be no distinguishable pattern of anything in the closet, and since she probably doesn't need anymore shoes by 'Sweg,' I decided to move onto the last place of interest, the bathroom.
"If I can figure out what kind of make-up fits her taste, I should be able to find something suitable," I thought. I walked into the large bathroom, and I was greeted by the smell of make-up remover and lavender shampoo. The bathroom had one sink, toilet, and a shower with the solar system on the curtains. Come to think of it, I believe she also had several astronomy textbooks on her desk. "Awesome!" I exclaimed. "Not only do I not have to go through her make-up, I have the category of gift I need to get for her!"
About to leave triumphantly, I heard an alarming voice.
"Michelle you turn on the TV, I just have use the restroom real quick." Sarah's booming footsteps began to grow louder as she approached my location. "Crap!!!" I said in fear. "I need to hide!"
I hopped into a pile of what looked like clean laundry to my left, and ended up in what I believed to be a pocket.
"Phew...," I said with relief. I peaked out to see Sarah's tall, tan legs towering over me. Her blonde hair draped over her strong shoulders, and she looked as if she was about to get changed. Her incredibly short-shorts were wedgied to give them the appearance of a thong more so than sleep-wear. She bent over to take off her short socks, and I have to say, I got the view of a lifetime. Her previously mentioned, large, tan, cross-country ass was making all the right movements as she bent over. After she finished taking off her socks, she moved on to her shorts. I then had remembered something from a conversation I had with Michelle earlier.
"Wait, I'm better than this," I thought to myself. "I told Michelle I wasn't this shallow." Realizing that this was a major intrusion of privacy, I popped back into my pocket without looking. The sound of Sarah's booming footsteps resumed, and I heard her ask "Hey Michelle, you're looking cold, I have some fresh knee socks, want some?" 
"Yes please! My legs are freezing," she responded graciously. Suddenly Sarah's footsteps began go sound closer, and I started to feel a movement in the pile. 
"Here they are!" she exclaimed. I am lifted up in what I know realize is a knee sock. I dangle in space as Sarah brings me over to Michelle. "Man I really do have the worst luck, and I have to stop picking such crappy hiding places!" I said frustrated. As Michelle brings her head down to her knee to put her large foot into the sock that contains me, I telepathically shout, "Dude stop, I'm in here!" "Why are you in there?....nevermind, did you find what kind of gift we need to buy?"
"Yes! Now get me out of here!" I exclaimed.
"Is there something wrong?" Sarah asked with curiosity.
"No nothing at all," Michelle said while simultaneously telepathically speaking to me. "If I take you out now or don't put the socks on she'll ask why, and she's already suspicious of my strange behavior, sorry Isaac, but unless you want to get discovered, you're going to have to tough it out a night with my foot." Michelle said whilst pulling the sock up fully. "Crap!" I exclaimed, as she was now out of range, and I was pressed firmly up against her sole.
"So what movie did you wanna watch?" Michelle asked while swaying her feet. Since Michelle had recently showered, her feet actually smelled kinda nice, like citrus. However, I could only hope that she didn't start sweating. My worries were soon forgotten though, as I fell asleep to the rythm of her swaying feet.

Chapter End Notes:

Hey we've reached ten chapters! Thanks for all the support! I plan to have more than 30, but idk yet.