- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Previous Chapter: Chapter 8
"Ugh... um... I guess... the gym?" Matt said.

"Great! Your body really could use some muscle!" Katie said.

They went back to their room and put on some gym clothes, Matt wearing a black t-shirt and gym shorts, while Katie wore a white t-shirt and green short shorts. They went inside the gym and asked about the new method to gain muscle. They were directed to another room that was fairly empty, except for a woman who was wearing a sports bra and gym shorts.

"Ah, I see you're here for the new muscle gain method, right?" the woman said.

"Yup!" Katie said.

"Well, since you're our first customers, we'll let you do this whenever you want, for free! Everyone else thinks this is a hoax... Anyways, follow me into this special gym meant for this method." the woman said, leading them into a large, empty room with some gym equipment in it.

"So this method utilizes your sexual energy to make you bigger! Well, the method for males and females is slightly different, but on average both genders make equal gains! It is dependent on your sexual energy, though; the more you have, the more effective this method will be! For females, I guess it depends on how much of a sex drive you have, and with males it depends on the size of your manhood." the woman explained.

"So Riley would have a lot of sexual energy..." Katie said.

"Yeah, and I guess you're slightly above average. It seems like you're always trying to get us into sexual situations..." Matt said.

"Yeah, I guess so. So, how much sexual energy do you think you have?" Katie asked.

"Uhh... I guess... average?" Matt said.

The woman had been listening, and commented. "Well, it that case, I guess your girlfriend would gain muscle quicker. But don't worry, on girls our method makes them grow feminine muscle, so if she grows a lot she will still look sexy! So, who will go first?"

"Matt should go first! He could use the muscle more than me!" Katie said.

"Alright, this method might seem a little strange, but I can guarantee that it works! And even though this increases your sexual energy, I would advise that you two not have sex for a while, since you're underage. So, to start, you'll have to take your shorts off so you're in your boxers." the woman said.

"What? I'm not doing that!" Matt said.

"Well, the only alternative is for you to be naked, but if it helps, I'll be in the other room instructing you. I can hear what you're saying in here from there, so don't be afraid to ask a question." the woman said, walking out of the room.

"I'm still not sure..." Matt said.

"Oh, come on, Matt! It's not like you're naked! Unless you have something to hide, it's okay!" Katie urged.

Matt sighed, and then took off his gym shorts revealing a large bulge. Katie gasped for a moment.

"Okay, so the next step is for you to go to weightlifting bench, get on it, and then get your cock erect." the woman said.

Matt was pretty skeptical of this whole thing, but he went over to the weightlifting bench.

"I'll help." Katie said, and she started to take her shirt off.

She didn't take it completely off, but when Matt saw her bra, he got erect pretty quickly. Katie put her shirt back on, then looked at Matt's rod.

"Um, just wondering..." Katie started, "how much sexual energy does a boy have if his cock is bigger than average?"

"How big is it?" the woman asked.

"Looks like... 7 inches?" Katie responded.

"Oh... then his sexual energy is a lot higher than average! Probably more than yours!" the woman said.

"Anyways, this next step might seem a bit odd, but its worth it. Girl, I need you to grab your boyfriend's cock, preferably without you physically touching the skin instead of the fabric, and move it forwards twice, then backwards twice, then left, right, left, right, and then gently push on his cock." the woman explained.

"I don't think this is a good idea, Katie..." Matt said.

"Well, we've gotten this far. And besides, its not like we're doing anything naughty. I'm not actually touching your cock..." Katie said.

Katie followed the instructions, and when she gently pushed on his cock, Matt felt a surge of energy.

"Once you've done that, all you need to do is lift weights. Due to the spike of energy you receive, all your muscles will grow. Now, try lifting that 200 pound bar." the woman explained.

Matt tried, and to his surprise he was able to do it with relative ease. He started doing it faster, and did more and more reps, completely filled with energy. Katie watched in awe at her boyfriend, and then she noticed that he was actually starting to grow! His biceps started inflating first, growing to the size of baseballs, then his pecs started to grow, stretching his shirt. His stomach was exposed, and it started to become six-pack abs. Matt's calves and thighs started to grow, bulging with muscle. And of course, his manhood started to grow, pushing outward and tearing the fabric of his boxers. Before Katie knew it, Matt was finished, and he stepped off the bench. When he stood up straight, Katie noticed that he was actually taller now by a few inches. Katie looked over Matt's body, and he was now totally ripped! He had huge, bulging arms with big veins across them; Katie figured that his arms were thicker than her legs. Matt's pecs jutted out proudly, his shirt in tatters, barely anything left. His abs were now an eight-pack, and looked like bricks. His legs were thicker than tree trunks, wider than Katie was. Matt's cock also was proudly erect, almost a foot long! His boxers were mostly torn, somehow managing to cover most of his manhood.

"Wow... that felt amazing!" Matt said.

"You look awesome! You're so strong and ripped!" Katie said.

What happens next?

Choices:

1. Matt wants to go another round > (not done yet)
2. Katie tries and grows almost as strong as Matt > (not done yet)
3. Katie overdoes it and greatly exceeds Matt's strength > (not done yet)
4. Riley arrives > (not done yet)
5. Matt and Katie go see Riley and her older sister Cynthia's room > (not done yet)