- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Previous Chapter: Chapter 2
Matt had already fallen asleep, so Katie decided to mess around with the app a little more. Opening it up, she thought of what she could do, when something came to her. She entered the following commands on her phone:

Whenever someone comments on Matt's height, he will grow taller. Whenever someone comments on his physique, he will grow stronger. When someone comments on his cock, it will grow bigger. Same goes for me, except cock growth of course, and when someone comments on my breasts, they will grow bigger. Also, reality will change whenever one of us grows, but Matt will only remember the old reality, while I'll remember both.

Giddy, Katie pressed enter, and felt a little tingling go through her body. Then she decided to enter in another command:

Riley's sister Cynthia will come into our room in the morning.

Pressing enter, Katie then fell asleep.
----------

There was a loud knocking at the door, waking both Katie and Matt up. Matt got up groggily, and headed to the bathroom. Katie got up and opened the door, and of course, Cynthia was there.

"Hi- oh, you're in your underwear. Did you do it last night?" Cynthia asked.

"No, we were just in our underwear." Katie responded.

"Oh, okay. Say, Katie, I didn't realize you were as tall as me!" Cynthia said.

Katie felt a shiver go throughout her body, and saw her perspective rise a little.

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"Oh, right, you're taller than me! You're probably taller than Matt, too." Cynthia said.

Another shiver went through Katie's body, making Cynthia's eyes level with her chin.

"Oh, and with how big your boobs are now, I'm sure that by the time you're my age, they'll be bigger than mine!" Cynthia said.

Katie felt a tingling in her breasts, and then her bra tightened on her.

"Well, they are big, aren't they?" Katie responded.

Katie's breasts grew more, surprising Katie a little. She didn't realize her own comments would make her grow. Looking at Cynthia's breasts and then her own, Katie noticed that her breasts were just under the size of Cynthia's.

"Hey, Matt!" Cynthia called out, "Wouldn't you like it if your girlfriend's boobs were bigger than mine?"

"Um... yes?" Matt responded shyly.

With that, Katie's boobs grew even more, making them bigger than Cynthia's. Her bra tore a little though.

"Well, Katie, with those massive mammaries you got on your chest, you should be the girl with thr biggest breasts at school! They're even bigger than mine!" Cynthia commented.

Matt then walked in, forgetting that he was only in his boxers. Cynthia glanced down at his crotch.

"Wow, Matt, you're quite endowed, aren't you?" Cynthia said, causing Matt's bulge to grow.

Katie, at that moment, wondered whether to continue this, or she could make her or one of her friends a goddess...

Choices:
1. Katie decides to continue with it. > (not done yet)
2. Katie turns herself into a goddess > (not done yet)
3. Katie turns Riley into a goddess > (not done yet)
4. Katie turns Cynthia into a goddess > (not done yet)
5. Something else > (not done yet)