- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Haile visits and takes a bite out of A Big Apple!

 

The Big Game

Chapter Seven

 

 

    Haile breathed in the crisp cold air as she raised her arms over her head. If it were warmer weather she would have been in a bikini, basking in the sunlight of a sunny afternoon. Instead it was partly cloudy, really cold, and quite windy. Of course, she didn’t have to worry about the wind very much, even at this altitude. A gale that would seriously inconvenience a normally sized pedestrian would just barely ruffle her hair about her face. Yet, it was still giving it the best shot it could. Her hair danced lazily around her face, some of which was hidden behind a thin scarf that was wrapped around her neck.

    She could see her breath, great big clouds of warm condensation every time her lungs expelled their spent air. It swirled unnaturally to her, but it was just due to her immense size in this world. She twisted her foot and something ground beneath her. The road she was standing on was entirely pulverized, ground beneath the sole of her black and white converse. She picked up her other foot and moved it to the left and set it down on a house which compacted beneath her as though it were made of paper.

    Haile grinned. She hadn’t been out and about in a few days, and was certainly glad she had checked her scanner before coming through because her portal dumped her out in a rather cold part of the world today. To her absolute delight there was a large city nearby, and she just had to pay it a visit.

    She stood there dressed more warmly than usual, but still cute as ever, she felt. As she thought a few days earlier, she always dressed to impress. Skin tight, thigh high black leggings stretched from inside her converse up to just below her quite short skirt which fell loosely around her thighs. They revealed a few inches of tantalizing skin between them. She had goosebumps on her legs.

Her skirt slid up her hips and underneath a black leather belt that went through its belt loops which clasped it tightly to her body. Her silky soft black shirt was tucked into her skirt and clung to her skin leaving absolutely nothing to the imagination as it passed over each of her curves and body features. It covered her bra which held her breasts in a more attractive shape and kept them from bouncing around all sillily. Her shirt had sleeves that went all the way down to her hands and wrapped around her thumbs which kept her hands warm but left her long fingers free for maximum articulation. Finally she wore a tiny jacket around her shoulders which she left unzipped, but could zip if she wanted to.

Haile let herself come back into the here and now and let the sounds of the environment filter into her ears. There were sirens and emergency response vehicles off in the distance, a natural occurrence when she was nearby. There was some tinkling coming from below her, and a quick shift of weight, another crunch as she stepped on an expensive car and a glance told her the house she stepped on ruptured a water main and was spouting into the air up to her knee. She moved away from it, water in cold weather was killer.

She pulled out her cellphone and spent a few minutes playing with settings and turned on several of her capture programs. There was going to be a lot of data real soon, and upon closer inspection she saw she was already capturing a feed. She pulled it up and after it resolved itself from a pixel mess she could see herself standing there, larger than life, from a perspective several hundred feet away. She turned and waved.

The gawper fled into the house but Haile moved fast, in an instant she had her knees planted on either side of the driveway and had dug her fingers into the structure’s roof and began peeling it back slab by slab. The wood splintered as beams exploded and glass shattered. The cacophony of destruction was quite alluring to her as she demolished the building. After not finding anything she turned to her phone again and saw the camera now pointing at a girl’s face, shrouded in darkness. She was sobbing and looked absolutely frightened.

Haile looked at the wreckage of the structure and bit her lip, where did she run off to? She leaned in and started sifting through the rubble and eventually heard a scream as her hand knocked over a wall. Excavating it she pulled large chest out and squeezed it. The wood cracked and split and the girl fell out into her palm.

“Hiya!” Haile said sweetly. “I’ve got a request for you.” The girl just kept on screaming. Haile frowned and shifted her weight back onto her feet. “Oh calm down. I haven’t killed you yet.” This shut her up, and she turned tear streaked eyed up to meet her gaze. “Now, you were recording me, weren’t you?” The girl nodded, her chest was heaving but she was terrified into silence now. “Where’s your phone?”

“I…” She started, her voice catching. “I dropped it.”

Haile moved her hand over and, using her free hand, pushed the wreck of the box over until she found the tiny electronic device. With absolute delicate care, she picked the absolutely tiny thing up between her fingertips and held it out to her.

“Here.” Haile said as she proffered the phone to the girl. “What’s your name?”

The girl took the phone with shaking hands and replied “Jasmin.”

Haile grinned, revealing her beautiful braces between two plump bright red lips. When her mouth opened to frame the new words a cloud exited her in a gust, “What a pretty name.” Haile stood up and Jasmin whimpered. “Now, what I’m going to do, is I’m going to get back to what I was doing. But I want you to record it for me. You can do that, right?” Jasmin nodded. “Good. Don’t fall off because I won’t catch you, but if you record enough, we can have so much fun together later. Alright?”

“Can I go home after?” Jasmin pleaded. Haile was impressed, Jasmin had her mind sort of together even after she just had her home demolished. Where would she go? There was nothing left.

“Sure.” Haile lied. “Eventually anyway.” She turned on her heel and started walking again, each thunderous footstep echoed slightly as it crashed through expensive residential houses. “But first, you’ve got a job to do.”

Haile brought the terrified girl, who was only a couple of inches tall to Haile, to one of her belt loops on her skirt and let her grab onto it. With a bit of struggling she was able to wedge herself between the loop and the belt to help her stay there, but she was definitely too big to properly stand in it. She sort of hung there with her arms wrapped around the fabric. She pulled her phone out and started recording.

Haile checked her own phone and looked for Jasmin’s stream. Yep, it looked pretty sweet, seeing everything from another perspective. Quite often, as Haile walked, Jasmin would record straight down her impressively long legs and she’d see her foot step into the street or through a building and pulverize everything before being covered up by her skirt again as she moved forward, and another foot appear only to repeat the process. Haile shivered (although it might have been because of the cold), there were more streams picking up too, this was going to be good.

Residences turned into shops and strip malls, Haile stomped through a park full of trees, benches, a cute fountain and several joggers. At least, all of these things had existed and, while they still did, a physical change had overcome them. Certainly not chemical, as there were no actual changes in the states of their matter, her scientific brain told her. She made the mental note and corrected herself. Yes, they were still there. In fact the jogger had come with her for several hundred feet before falling off entirely. He left behind pieces of himself every other step until then.

Buildings started getting bigger and bigger, stories and stories, it was great. Haile stepped onto the roof of a small office building. It offered only the slightest resistance before it collapsed under her ever increasing weight. It inconvenienced her passage marginally and kept her from proceeding at her previous pace. But the cacophony of breaking concrete, screaming steel, shattering glass, and exploding people was music to her ears. She sighed contentedly as her other foot came’round and slammed itself into the street with enough force to rock cars and knock over pedestrians.

The further into town she went the more and more people there were on the street. It still wasn't good enough, but it was slowly increasing. People fled from buildings and cars but the crowd was still too small. There was an explosion behind her that lit up the surrounding area. The concussion shockwave blew past her, ruffling her hair and skirt, exposing her indecently for a split second before her hands came down fast as lighting to flatten it out against her thighs. She turned to look, the office building she stepped on had exploded with such ferocity that debris were still raining down over several city blocks. An impressive fire had started.

Haile giggled. That was more like it. She turned back towards the city skyline and let into the air. Her skirt threatened to fly up but didn't move all too much before she hit the ground. She started skipping. She had the biggest grin on her face and her arms flew this way and that as her feet demolished several more city blocks. She hummed and laughed in a rather girlish way for several strides, her hair flying up behind her and streaming.

She remembered Jasmin and stopped dead, landing on a busy eight lane intersection. She bent slightly and checked on her passenger, she was still there, still recording. Good, good. Haile turned her attention back to the city. The roads were getting wider and the traffic was more and more intense. Now there were people everywhere by the hundreds. Still insufficient, but acceptable now.

Her shoes had remained relatively clean. No red smudges anywhere on her soles as anyone she had stepped on was either in a car or inside a collapsing building, thus shielding her from the mess. That was about to change. Her rapid appearance had left many stuck in their vehicles as she crushed them without care or notice, but now, as she stood there, people had time to react.

There were crashes and smashes and finally honking and screaming. People fled their trapped cars and disappeared into any building they could. Haile frowned. That wouldn't do. She turned to her side and looked down, a low rising high rise came up to her waist. A good demonstration target.

Haile brought her foot forward and buried it into the smooth glass face of the structure. It sunk several dozen feet before slowing and running out of momentum. She leaned forward and brought more weight on it, sinking it to the ground. Large chunks of the building broke off and smashed on the ground. Debris and people went everywhere. Then she knelt down, her knees spread out in front of her. She pushed her skirt down between her thighs, causing it to slightly ride up on the sides and the back. She looked into the gaping wound of the building that was still bleeding water, sparks, and crumbling concrete.

She attacked the building with both hands, her fingers sunk into its face and scraped at the floors, peeling more and more of it out. She gouged into the building scooping handfuls of construction material, office cubicles and people out of the building. She dumped this mess onto the ground and peered into the structure. There were dozens and dozens of people visible.

With lightning speed and dainty movements that nonetheless resulted in mass destruction nevertheless, she scooped people out of the building and threw them into the air. Many of them she caught in her mouth, but a few missed, either bouncing off her luscious red lips or flushed cheeks. One even impacted her nearly numb nose and fell to his death. Haile's mouth quickly filled up, but it couldn't last. She ran out of easy targets.

As she scooped out more of the building she began chewing, mouth open wide and jaw moving quickly and violently. It was a scene of carnage as blood and gore flew out of her mouth. People burst between her teeth or were sliced clean in two before sliding out of her mouth. Blood poured out of her mouth and cascaded onto the pile of rubble between her feet. Haile swallowed the mass, sending only one living person down into her stomach.

She repeated the process, now digging deeply into the structure for morsels of all kinds. It was during her third mouthful the structure gave a thunderous shudder and began to cave inwards. Haile leaned back as the building began to topple over, but she had carelessly removed support strut after support and it buckled towards her. She swallowed and threw up her hands, but when the structure hit her it cracked and shattered. The building consumed her hands and arms before hitting her torso which caused her to lose balance and fall backwards. Her head hit the building behind her and buried itself into its facade, the new building took a significant amount of weight before it too began to give. Haile's world went dark as the buildings collapsed on her.

It was the opposite of quiet, and it took a lot more than a collapsing building to hurt her, but it did weigh quite a bit and there were some rather sharp objects pressing into her skin in several spots. She was sure she'd probably have cut something and would be surprised if she herself wasn't bleeding.

Eventually she came to rest in a sort of sitting pose with her arms raised. The building had flowed around her as it crumbled and filled the space around her body like sand. She felt like she had just been buried at the beach. Only this time she was getting wet as several water lines were broken and spilling on her and she felt a tingling as quite a large amount of electricity was trying to earth itself through her body. She breathed carefully too, not wanting to suck debris into her lungs.

Haile struggled for a moment, trying to dig herself out of the wreckage of the two buildings. She felt heat around the back of her neck and knew a fire had started. If she didn't want to lose her hair she needed to get out rather quickly. Fires tended to spread a little too quickly for her liking when she was around. It was really strange, like there were two different set of laws of physics and they conflicted whenever she showed up.

Haile gave a grunt of effort as she levered herself up and out of the devastation. Light filled her eyes as she freed her head and pushed herself up. Her shirt had definitely caught fire and she quickly beat it out, but not before a large portion of it had been singed or burned away. She was wearing such light clothing that it had gone up like a match. She grumbled, she really liked this shirt and it was cold enough being almost fully clothed. The inferno continued behind her as she rolled to the side and crawled out of the rubble pile. It filled the entire street several stories high.

Haile stood up and brushed herself off, there were several corpses and so much dust and errant bits of glass or metal beams stuck in her clothing, she was a mess. Then she remembered Jasmin, she checked and didn't find her there. Haile frowned, damn, she was producing such good footage too.

Feeling a shiver run down her spine she stepped over the road block and continued on her path deeper into the big city. Her antics had the desire effect too, people were spilling from buildings in the thousands. She giggled evilly, good. This was excellent. Haile’s nearly pristine white converse sole came down into the busy city street and met minor resistance from several cars before they compressed under her weight. The metal screamed and the rubber burst under pressure as she leaned forward. A dozen people were crushed under its unforgiving tread and blood pooled underneath her. She brought her next foot forward and specifically aimed it at a particularly dense crowd.

Dozens of people were now being splattered across the surface of the street with each and every step she made. Blood and guts and twisted broken limbs and bodies were stuck to her sole in a thick wet mess that smacked every time she lifted her foot. They left strings of gore that snapped and splattered the glass walls on either side of her feet. Every time her foot rested on the ground and compressed everyone underneath it, those around her who missed being crushed by inches were subjected to a spray of blood and liquid, were knocked down from the sheer concussive force of her step, and blown back several feet from the rushing air getting out of the way of her defending shoe.

Yes, this is what she was after. She savored the sound of crunching bones and exploding cars, screaming people by the tens of thousands, the pure joy of wanton destruction. Nothing could stop her, she felt powerful and monstrous. Her laughter bordered on maniacal as her giggles from each step merged together to make her sound slightly insane. She had blood smeared all the way up to her ankles casting a beautiful pattern across her black and white canvas shoes. White soles, white laces, white accents, all splashed with waves and lines of blood and more. She paused for a moment, sending one hand into a hand building for support, and lifted her foot and checked it behind her. She couldn't distinguish any one person from the rest. It was a truly horrific sight.

She twisted gently and brought her foot up to the edge of a building and scraped it along the corner. She scraped a significant amount of meat and caked vehicles from her sole before repeating this with her other foot. When she finished she kicked the building, causing it to collapse in front of her. Now with less squishy soles she decided to get down onto her hands and knees. Time for a more intimate approach.

She crawled forward placing her hands with care. She always put them down, fingers spread for maximum carnage. Her long, thin fingers would catch several people who would merely get shoved out of the way as her weight came down, but every now and then someone was laying down and was crushed underneath or were outright flattened. Those under her palms suffered a much worse fate. Several seconds of extended life were granted to those in the center as her weight shifted, further compressing her palm until even they were squished flat. She felt the thick wetness of blood all over her hands and, when she lifted them, smacked heavily onto the road several dozen yards ahead.

Her hands dripped blood and people who peeled off in mid crawl over crowds of fleeing people who were completely ignored by the crawling girl. Being so much closer Haile could make out individual people now and frequently she winked or blew kisses to people who weren't running. Her knees though were doing far more damage because she had far less control over where they went. Not only that but her shins drug along behind her and her shoes were still causing damage even upside down.

Haile came to a huge crowd of people trying to get into a hole in the ground, probably a tunnel. With the precision of a modern bunker buster missile she slipped her fingers into the hole and curled, instantly cutting three people in half and  cutting off everyone's retreat. She brought the heel of her bloody hand down and scooped several dozen people up and off the ground. Haile brought them to her mouth and started biting into the mass of people. Her teeth seared through people and trapped several more inside her wet hungry maw, their voices echoed in the cavernous depth and down her throat. They screamed bloody murder as she chewed into her hand. But what cause more harm was her wire braces and metal brackets which cut people to pieces and crushed several more. Her hand dripped blood as it poured through her fingers and over the sides as she shoved the mass into her mouth and continued chewing.

It was one of the most gross things she'd ever done and it sent the biggest spike of pleasure down her spine she'd felt in a long time. She felt them crunch between her molars and squish against the roof of her mouth as her tongue flung them all over her mouth. Eventually, however, her hand was devoid of external life and she inspected it critically, still chewing mercilessly. Every time her jaw opened bits fell out of her mouth as she repositioned the chewed contents, swallowing occasionally. Her hand looked beautiful, which she liked slowly, specifically for the cameras which she knew she had plenty trained on her now. Down the street she could see thousands of people with cell phones watching her as folks fled around them. She put her hand down and looked at them, smiling. She showed off the bloody interior of her mouth, shredded clothing caught in nearly all all of her brackets, and roared at them. She shook her head and wiggled her body, swaying back and forth. It ended up just sounding like she said “roar” and given out cute her voice was pitched naturally, it sounded more girly than monstrous, but given the fact she was covered in blood was a modulating factor.

Haile sat her hand down and continued forward. Whenever she spied a big group of people she grabbed at them with her weight free hand and would carry them up over her head. Having already eaten her fill for the moment, now she wanted to look sexy and extra evil. She opened her mouth wide, and because her mouth was already quite wide to begin with, was absolutely gaping to people smaller than her; and dropped her handful. People fell screaming, many bounced off her cheeks or nose, but enough fell into her mouth to give her something to masticate. She started pumping her jaw while several people were still on her face, trying to desperately cling on. Every crash of her teeth sent shockwaves through those stuck to her face, a few more fell into her mashing teeth.

Crunch, crunch, crunch, her teeth went accompanied by the squishing and squelching and screaming. She dropped her head back down to look at the road flipping people off her face who broke several bones when they hit the ground. She continued crawling as she chewed, mouth wide open, letting everything fall out of her mouth as she chewed. Sure she swallowed what amounted to a single person, but now she was just having fun. Chewing as she went, letting mashed people slide out of her mouth along with hundreds of gallons of spit and blood. She threw more people into her mouth, chewed them, and spit them out. Hundreds and hundreds of people died in this way before she came to a T intersection and had to change directions.

People on this street knew something was wrong but didn't know what, and seeing a cute, young, absolutely enormous girl come around the corner, blood dripping down her chin, pouring out of her mouth, and splattered across her cheeks and even a bit on her forehead is enough to cause instantaneous loss of mind and induce mass panic. Haile looked right and then looked left, there was an arena to the left and looked more promising. She shifted her weight and started crawling towards it. Even her skirt hem was getting covered in gore, so there was not a single stitch of clothing she had that wasn't starting to get messy.

When she brought her hand down this time, however, it went straight through the street and caused her to lose balance. “Oh shit.” she cursed as she toppled forward and to the right. Once again a building broke her fall and embraced her, it almost immediately buckled and began to collapse. Thankfully however this time she caved the other way and spilled into the city street on the other side. Haile regained her composure and righted herself. She felt people running all over her hand. She withdrew it and began peeling at the ground revealing a great cover cavern underneath. Oh sweet, a subway station.

A train was just beginning to pull away when Haile's fingers grasped it and lifted it off the track. It buckled and crinkled but lifted free. The people inside, having thought they were free, were now trapped in what looked like sausage links. Haile pulled it out and swung a foot into the cavern. She brought her other foot into it as well and then began pumping her legs, bringing her shoes up and down. She stomped over and over again inside the terminal, killing everyone inside. She was, to her, about a foot sunk into the ground and had plenty of room to stomp around. Every stomp was forceful and caused her skirt to flap and her hair to shimmer. Great clouds of condensed breath filled the air as she exerted herself. Finally, when she felt she had extinguished enough life in the subway, she turned her attention to the cars. They were indeed full of so many people that they were crawling over each other. She giggled malevolently.

Stepping out of the subway station she stood to her full height and stretched. She was only slightly stiff. As she walked, deliberately slowly and without paying any attention to where her feet fell, she looked through the subway train. She had crumpled most of the car she had originally grabbed and nearly everyone inside had died. Shame, but she still had several more cars to play with. As she headed towards the stadium she was exiting the exact city center so the buildings and roads were getting smaller. She decided to abandon the road entirely and smashed her way through the buildings, kicking wildly and freely. She grinned and giggled as she swung the train this way and that, the furthest car slammed into a high rise and crashed through several feet of it before getting stuck. It ripped off the rest of the train.

She sent her feet through row of buildings after row of buildings, kicking cars, people, busses, and debris all over the place. The train was pulverized and nearly everyone had died of one reason or another. All except for the train car held safely in her hand. She finally reached the stadium and spent some time ripping cars off the end of the train and jamming them into the entrances of the stadium. She stopped around the large building and covered all but one entrance which she just shoved several parked cars into.

Nodding her head happily at a job well done she reached into the stadium and put the last car inside. She then gripped the strong concrete carrier and levered herself into it. Her feet smashed through sections of seats scattering yet more debris and people all over the place. When she had finally gotten into the stadium, which had been in the middle of a sold out game, not a seat left unoccupied, she picked up the train car and started to watch the pandemonium unfold in front of her. Sure watching a game would have been more fun but this was just as good, almost. She cheered when the barrier separating the crowd and the field broke and people flowed onto the green.

Haile had taken to ripping open the can like a box of candy and picking people out of it one at a time, sending them down her gullet. Randomly she chewed or swallowed them whole. When the stands had been nearly cleaned out around her she tipped the car to her lips and up to the sky, funneling the remains people in it into her mouth. She looked into it while she chewed, spying just a few people hanging onto things. She put her lips back in front of the gaping wound of the car and shook the car violently once, twice, three times. She felt two more bumps on her tongue which she swallowed. Without looking into the car again she tossed it over her shoulder.

Haile chewed happily and swallowed her mouthful as she stretched out. Her fingers plowed through sections of seating as she stretched out. She crossed her legs and bounced her foot. It still dripped faintly bright red blood. Haile took her phone out and started flipping he ought all of the streams she was capturing. 10% full, her phone reported and she had only been in town an hour or less. This one trip was going to make her enough money to pay off her house.

One of the streams she was recording caught her eye, it was Jasmin’s. After watching it for a second she moved her phone aside and waved. Jasmin had survived by getting into her shoe.

“That was a brave move you did!” Haile said with a wide bloody grain. She wiped her mouth and wiped her hand on the stadium floor. Jasmin said something but Haile couldn't hear it, her feet being too far away, her new friend being too quiet, and the sound of crumbling buildings, screaming crowds, sirens and more. “Talk into your phone if you want me to hear you.”

Haile turned her attention back to her phone which had Jasmin’s feed up. She watched as Jasmin appeared on the screen large as life. “I fell out of your belt when you squatted down.” Haile nodded, she figured that would have happened. “I was going to run but then I saw the building start to fall and I ran for the only cover I could find.”

“Which happened to be my shoe?” Haile she'd, her eyebrow raising.

Jasmin looked off screen before returning to the camera, “Yeah,it wasn't easy but I crawled inside and hid around your toes.”

Haile was impressed. “Did you get any good footage?” Haile laughed at her own joke.

Jsmin nodded herself, “Yes I did. It was…” She drifted off a moment before continuing, “Awful.” Now Haile could see jasmin was covered in blood too.

“Did you get hurt?”

Jasmin looked at herself. “No, I don't think so. This is from… “ she referenced the blood, “Everyone else…”

Haile giggled. She reached forward towards Jasmin. “Keep recording then!” Haile said through a grain. Jasmin squeaked as Haile's fingers wrapped around the little girl and pulled her out of the shoe. She propelled the poor girl into her mouth who started screaming. He'll fast around her waist Haile sucked on the girl. She idly watched her cellphone’s screen as it recorded the inside of her mouth. It did look pretty horrible.

Haile pulled her out, her dampness replaced by being soaked but not with blood but by sticky saliva. It clung to her body in sticky strings and dripped off her body in sheets. “Time for a selfie!” Haile intended.

Jasmin nodded and turned her camera back onto herself. It showed her in great detail being clean of blood. The light show in the copious amount of saliva that flowed off her body. She shivered.

“Now,before you freeze to death from my cooling spit, I better put you  back. I bet the footage you've been getting has been awesome so I'm going to keep you there for now.”

Jasmin went to plead with her captor but was completely unheeded. Haile shoved the girl into the side of her shoe just under her ankle on the inside. She imagined what she must have seen back in the station. Haile flipped through her phone again and closed most of her programs, returning her phone to its silent listening mode. She stretched once again before she planted her feet and stood up.

The stadium was almost as tall as she was and the massive crowd inside it had no way to escape. Haile smiled again, this was going to be just as much fun.

When Haile climbed back over the stadium wall the potential survivor count had dropped to functionally zero. She was covered in blood and gore from head to toe. Even her scarf, which had escaped most of the splatter up till now, was stained in several places. There were deep red handprints all over her body, one of which was very, very pronounced on her left breasts where she had obviously smeared a handful of people into it. There was still gore and bent and broken limbs hanging off from the soft absorbent fabric that clung tightly to her boob. She dripped in several places where she had wiped her hands on her skirt and her leggings. They too were stained with the smeared remains of people. Behind her the entire stadium was covered with a fresh coat of red paint that would be completely uncleanable until the next rain. Interestingly enough her hair was relatively clean and she had spent some time cleaning off her face. All of the expensive fancy cameras in the stadium were going to produce a great film all by itself. She must have spent half an hour in the and captured at least a hundred hours of footage.

Haile was spent though, and needed to get home. She was tired and needed to sleep. Her stomach was full and she wouldn't need feeding for several hours. She could even feel the last dying struggles of a great number of people inside of her. There were a few even hitching a ride in her clothes.

She checked her phone, oriented herself, pressed her EMP button, and made a beeline straight to her rendezvous point. She didn't care that there were several large buildings in her way, she burst through them, dropping her shoulder into the ones bigger than her. Now that she hit them with forward momentum none of them collapsed on top of her. Everything crumbled before her as she bulldozed her way through. She even paid little attention to all of the residences she sloshed her way through.

When she got home back in the warm atmosphere of her house she checked herself over in her mirror. Her shirt was ripped and torn in many places, the back of which was missing and her bra strap was visible and singed. Her leggings were torn revealing large swaths of skin underneath. Her skirt was frayed at the hem and had a gash down one hip which revealed even more skin. Her shirt was in a much better state and only her shoulders had been ripped, which surprised her considering her jacket was perfectly fine. Then there was the blood. It was indeed everywhere. Alli looked up at her in horror.

“Just wait till you see the video. You'll be sad you didn't come with!” Haile said to her. “But first…” Haile lifted her shoe off the ground which left a pile of gore behind on the floor. She picked Jasmin out of her shoe and shook her gently. “Still alive?” Jasmin nodded weakly. “Here, go with Alli, she'll show you around. But remember, Alli, we're moving tomorrow, so be back before I leave or you're getting left behind.” Haile placed Jasmin on the ground in front of Alli who towered over the little girl. Jasmin was not even a third as tall as Alli was. Haile approved, she loved size differences.

“And now, it is time for me to get washed up.” Haile said finally before turning on her heel to the sound of crunching bodies, and stepped off to the bathroom. She left red sticky footprints behind her every step of the way.

Chapter End Notes:

 

Alright, here we go, Part 2! I am over 43,000 words into the novel, and I'm expecting it to go to about 120,000; at least, that's how much content I have planned. Any additional content, which there could be a lot, might just go into another story! But, now is the time where it's a good idea to start paying attention to the surroundings, something interesting is going on!

As always, if you have any comments about the story please leave one! Don't forget to rate, it really helps my self esteem! And if you want to go the extra mile and have questions, concerns, complaints, or just want to talk (oh how I love talking to you all!) send me an email to hkorhal [at] gmail [dot] com!

Also, I have a Patreon for those of you who want to help. If you're interested in helping in other ways let me know, I want to make it possible for anyone who wants to help, to help.

 

EDIT 9DEC16: So I made a mistake. This is not the beginning of Part 2,as I originally surmised. In fact, Part 2 doesn't start until Chapter 9. I apologize for the confusion!