- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Something is going on. People are acting a little out of character and some folks disapprove.

 

Quetionable Activity

 

Chapter Six

 

 

 

It wasn't every day where Haile went out for lunch. Quite often she would just shack up and not go anywhere. If she had enough food and didn't have any pressing need for footage or materials, then she quite often enough just stayed home. She didn't have to eat as much as normal people, after all she had to maintain her figure. But she still needed food about three or four times a day, and believed in a healthy diet of at least six small meals a day. If she couldn't make it oh well, she'd just eat a bigger next meal. And so on.

 

It had been several days and several more appointments with her builder since Kat had seen Haile. She put out a couple of videos and made a not insignificant amount of money for her work. Obviously most of her money was ‘instant cash’ within a few days anyway. Then she picked up the odd sum occasionally and randomly. Still, she made enough ‘bill money’ from the subscription service.

 

She also got a ton of requests. Like, far too many to even read. Still she'd hold a raffle and pick an email at random and do it, provided it didn't break any rules. She also sold lottery tickets where she'd do x amount of minutes for someone if they won. Multiple ticket purchases were entirely possible too. She tried not to do these all too often, because even though they were unbelievably popular and everyone always wanted another shot if they didn’t get it, she always felt a little dishonest about doing it.

 

Haile made a pretty decent living, and her new home was going to show off that fact quite nicely. Her move date was coming up as the house neared completion so she stopped going out to eat for a while and just ate in every day. She had a huge backlog of food to go through, boxed and unboxed. Towards the end of the week she hadn't spoken to anyone but her little friends. She had spent several more nights with Alli and had gotten to know her better.

 

“My real name is Allison.” Allison said eventually one night.

 

Haile swallowed again, sending someone else down her gullet. Every time she did this Allison shuddered. It was terrifying to watch and to think that could have been her had she not been given the wonderful opportunity to be Haile's play thing.

 

“What a pretty name.” Haile said as she ferried someone else up to her lips. She held them there while she thought, looking at them superficially. This girl had jet black hair and dark eyes, coupled with her clothes she looked very Gothic. Or possibly emo, she could never tell with young girls these days. She had to be sixteen probably.

 

“I really like your name too, Haile.” she had gotten used to speaking with her and since Haile hadn't killed her yet, she started to relax. She twisted her foot gently, she needed to constantly compliment the giant thing.

 

“How old are you?” Haile asked, directing her question at the girl in her hands. Her struggles stopped and she stared at Haile's dangerous, gore filled mouth.

 

“Seventeen.” she sputtered.

 

“Damn.” the girl in her hand cringed. “I was wrong,” Haile shrugged. “oh well.”

 

Haile popped the teenager into her mouth, sealing her screams in behind her lips. She hadn't swallowed yet and looked expectantly at Allison with a look that said quite obviously ‘and you?’

 

“Sixteen.” Allison said, she placed her arms behind her and pushed her chest out causing her shirt to rise up a little. She was wearing a dark shirt with fabric so thin you could easily see through it to her beige bra that covered her breasts loosely. She wore tight black yoga pants that left nothing to the imagination, she was very in shape. That would probably explain how she could go all night. She wanted to show off her breasts to Haile, who knew them intimately, as though to prove her point.

 

Haile slurped the tiny goth into her throat and swallowed without any effort. Her throat bobbed and glucked loudly,sending another full body shiver down Allison's spine. Haile noticed it this time and without warning her fingers wrapped around Allison's torso and pulled her away from the desk. She pressed the tiny girl up into the flesh of her throat just over the hard part of her esophagus and swallowed again. Haile's skin rippled as her throat moved up and then down sending dozens of gallons of liquid into her body. Allison nearly convulsed. Haile swallowed again, and again, each time getting the same twitch from Allison who was visibly frightened.

 

Haile's free hand pulled a cup over that had several thousand people in it, the smallest of the small, in platformed tiers to keep them from suffocating one another. Whenever she drank from this cup she would collapse one tier at a time sending several hundred people down her hungry throat. It was Haile’s version of soup, and she had a whole series of videos about it.

 

When the first group of people entered her throat she began sliding Allison down her neck, letting her experience her entire throat as it undulating beneath the warm flesh. Each swallow was grossly loud and carried with it hundreds of screaming voices, people just like either of them. Haile swallowed again, and again, now dragging Allison up the length of her throat until she was pressed into the soft tissue beneath her jaw that connected her mouth and her esophagus. Haile let her mouth fill up with multiple floors before she squished her tongue to the roof of her mouth, causing a cacophony of death just above Allison before she swallowed finally, nearly crushing Allison into her throat as it moved around her. Allison was going to be sick.

 

She could feel them, all of them, being forced down into Haile. As they flowed down her throat Haile drug the terrified Allison down her neck with them so she rode the ride with them, until they passed behind her collarbone and disappeared. Then Haile lifted Allison away from her throat and placed Allison against her stomach just below her left breast, right where a few thousand people were now dying horribly.

 

The sound was horrible and awful, and Allison cringed at the thought that there were several living people just like her now swimming in an ocean of itty bitty people she could easily fit into even her own mouth by the dozen. The idea thrilled and terrified her. How could she be here right now? How could this monster of a girl be devouring so many people like they're nothing to her?

 

But that was the thing, wasn't it? They did mean something to her. They were calories, and she needed to burn them all to stay alive. Who was going to stop her? No one could. No one could even dream of stopping Haile. She was just so damn big and so uncaring about the lives of others. She snuffed out so many when she ripped through the school to grab Allison. She killed almost all the teachers, ate her best friends, and kidnapped almost the whole team. Allison cried because she didn't know what to do and the sounds she was hearing disturbed her so much.

 

Eventually Haile finished eating her lunch and pulled Allison out from under her shirt. The little girl had been sobbing. Haile laughed out loud.

 

“What's the matter?” Haile asked, a smile still plastered across her face guiltily.

 

“It's…” She shouldn't say it. “It's…” She shouldn't say it. “just so horrible…” There, she said it. Damn the consequences. This girl was a fucking monster and she could hardly stand it anymore.

 

“What’s so horrible?” Haile asked, still grinning.

 

“You. Eating people. Just like me!” Allison turned her tear stricken face up to Haile with defiance. “Just like you. It's dreadful!”

 

Haile couldn't suppress her giggle which only made Allison madder. She was getting feisty. Haile liked that. “Yes, it's pretty horrible.” Haile said, as she lowered Allison to the table in front of her. She leaned back, exposing her rock hard, thin stomach. She placed her arms behind her head, raising her chest to an even more unmistakable position. “I know I'm pretty dreadful. But I don't care. I need to eat, just like you do.”

 

Allison was momentarily taken aback by Haile's agreement, but then latched onto her last statement and rallied. “But I don't eat living people who have their own lives, dreams, wants, desires, and future! You're taking all of that away from them, for just a few calories.” she stamped her foot. “Don't you feel any remorse?”

 

“No. You're smaller than me. If I crush you, then I'll just go get another one. There's always more pretty girls out there.” Haile's hand hovered over Allison's head threateningly. She was scared, but she had to know.

 

“Why do you do this to us?” she pleaded. “Why do you go to our world, destroy our homes, and eat us?”

 

Haile removed her hand and thought for a while. Then she answered thoughtfully “Because it’s fun. Because you're fun. Especially when you die. And you're useful, delicious too. If you stop being fun or useful, though, you have to do the other, or I'll find out just how delicious you are.” the threat was there, lingering in the air. Haile delivered it with such precision and directness Allison admitted defeat. There was nothing she could so. Haile could snuff her out in an instant, and she had probably started to grow bored of her, having mentioned that. So there was only one thing left to do…

 

Allison leapt from the table and landed hard on Haile's outstretched leg. She was wearing faded torn jeans again that hug her skin tightly. She hadn't expected Allison to do that, and watched her with her eyes raised. This was new.

 

Allison stood up and walked across Haile's thigh and crossed over her pocket. Haile felt her tiny feet and her almost inadmissible weight the entire way. She crossed up onto Haile's belt and climbed over. She stood in Haile's slanted stomach, and turned around. Her stomach gurgled violently enough her skin visibly vibrated.

 

Haile was unbelievably attractive. From the gentle slope of her almost concave stomach to her thin yet powerful arms and legs that seemed to stretch on forever. Haile's choice of fashion made her look rock hard even where she was soft. Her breasts stood out from her chest with hardly any support at all, yet her bra was expertly chosen to round out her shape to the most absolutely perfect degree. Her hair was beautiful, her face was beautiful, her mouth was deadly but there was something about it you couldn't look away from. Even the sounds her body made were mildly attractive, even in a horrible way.

 

All of this passed through Allison's mind. And this beautiful girl on which she stood was the most macabre monster she had ever imagined. Worse than anything Hollywood could come up with. Her kill count was in the hundreds of millions, possibly billions if she believed all of the people came from different worlds. She crushed them under foot, under her butt if they were on her chairs, under hand if they were on a desk, under her boobs if they were standing too close to her, and in her hands, their bodies broken and mushing through her clenched fingers. And worst of all she ate them. Like candy. Like popcorn. Like any kind of food you can think of. And now she had drank them like juice, just guzzling them up as though they were insubstantial and not worth the effort of chewing.

 

Allison was disgusted. And yet, still horribly, morbidly, unexplainably attracted to this titan among humans. She bottled up her emotions and did what she knew she needed to do to stay alive. She would be pleasure to this girl and she would let her live because she was useful. Because she was fun.

 

Allison tried to lift up the fabric of Haile's jeans and struggled for some time before she let go in a huff. She tried again, trying to wedge an arm underneath it's ultra tight surface. Haile giggled above her, the ground on which she stood shook with each sudden exhalation. Allison let go and tried sliding her legs underneath it, but it was so tight it hurt. How the hell can she wear these? What the hell size was she?

 

“Haile, how the fuck do you wear this shit?” Allison's voice came out as almost a scream as she struggled in vain. Haile burst out laughing and sat up, the fabric moving with such ease that Allison looked pathetic.

 

Haile's stomach pushed Allison onto her jeans and onto the triangle between her legs. Haile undid her belt and slipped it out of its loops. Then she slipped the big brass button out of its sleeve and the material sprang loose, revealing yet more undiscovered skin. It lay there tantalizing between the strips of denim and metal teeth. Towards the bottom of the V lie the forbidden fabric.

 

“So you want to get in my pants, huh?” Allison didn't answer but instead got up and marched over to it. “At least we had dinner together first.” Haile was almost beside herself with her humor, she thought she was pretty funny anyway. That’s what mattered most, right? What you felt?

 

Allison grabbed the metal teeth and hauled herself up. Once she gained some altitude she noticed Haile had on white undergarments with pink lace and tiny flowers. She couldn't see far, but could see the hem at least.

 

“Well this should be interesting.” Haile leaned back and stretched out her legs, loosening the denim and giving Allison some more room to work.

 

And it was interesting.

 

Haile was unbelievably impressed. She hadn't had so much fun since the time she smeared six dozen people over her naked body a few months ago. Haile laid in bed panting hard, having stripped out of both her shirt and her pants. She still wore her underwear but was sprawled out across her bed. That had been quite the wild ride. Allison worked pretty hard for such a tiny little thing. And now she laid on top of Haile's left breast, nearly unconscious with the effort. She was staring up at the underside of Haile's cup, her boob not filling it completely. She too was panting very hard and was covered in a thick, viscous slime once again.

 

If Haile were a different kind of girl she would be sipping on an alcoholic beverage smoking a cigarette as the other party hastily put on a button down shirt and left the room, all the while making snide comments about time and energy. But she wasn't that kind of girl, and was instead gently running the fingers of her right hand over her breast and her left hand over her thigh. Fuck. Was the main word going through her head.

 

After that day Haile kept Allison around. They played together a lot, and Allison worked very hard to get a rise out of Haile. Each time she did she was successful because she always found some new button to push.

 

Allison was tired all the time but it was working. She had been taken into Haile's bed every day for the last week and had been carried around everywhere even as she left the house and went to her appointments. Allison wasn't certain if it would ever pay off, but someday it might, and she just had to be ready for that day. Until then she worked at Haile's body like a machine. The most horrible experiences were mealtimes, where Haile would mercilessly devour dozens or hundreds of people. She seemed to take express pleasure in tormenting Allison merely because she knew it bothered her so greatly.

 

Haile’s rampages through her house became ever more bloody and unpredictable as she neared her move date. She killed indiscriminately and targeted everyone. She didn't eat most of them either, which was worrying the population. She seemed to be purging her house.

 

And she was. Haile had to get rid of everybody that was ‘free range.’ She even changed the rules so that anyone living in one of her city boxes was safe from the extermination, but was item number one on the menu should she choose that box that day. It was a hard choice and a lot of people took it, but too many didn't.

 

Haile took to killing people in more and more interesting ways, to Allison's dismay as she had taken up permanent residence on Haile's body. She was usually either in her pocket, in her shirt, on her shoulder, or in her pants.

 

Once she found herself in Haile's shoe and had been left there all day. It was a miserable experience and she screamed herself hoarse before an hour had gone by. Hailes toes squeezed her again and again and rolled her around in her converse as she walked. Haile was careful to never crush Allison into her sock, but she was definitely very rough on the poor girl.

 

And yet the fun times still continued. Or, at least, fun for Haile. Every night Allison ‘went to work.’ Haile never even had to mention it. She would have certainly let Allison go live in a city box if she asked, but the little girl just kept at it day after day.

 

Every time Haile sat down to eat she made sure Allison was very close at hand. Either on her shoulder or pressed firmly to her throat. Occasionally when she was too worn out she would just lay in Haile's cup on her flesh and stare up at her as she chewed and swallowed her way through meal after meal. Each swallow was quite painful to watch for Allison. She absolutely hated this thing that she was pleasuring constantly.

 

Haile had failed to feed Allison for a day and a half, and she was incredibly lethargic. She lacked the energy to really entertain Haile anymore, and Haile had noticed. This wasn’t unplanned, of course. Haile was curious by nature, and she was no less here. Given how vehemently opposed to everything she did Allison was, she was curious just how far she could push her.

 

Haile had a small bowl full of a few hundred high scale people. Grains of rice to her, she could barely make out any distinguishing features in them other than their hair colour and crowds. Maybe the color of their shirts, if it were bright enough. It was into this bowl that Haile dropped the hungry Allison into.

 

Allison shrieked as she free fell, and couldn’t stop herself as she hit the ground, instantly splattering a couple of people under her feet. She lost her balance and fell backwards into the throng. Dozens of people ended up as red paste underneath her denim clad  butt or over her arms and hands. Bodies twitched everywhere and people screamed all around her as she, herself, screamed.

 

She calmed down, and gingerly sat up. She was horrified, covered in blood and gore. Haile had gotten her close to her mouth before and she had been speckled with blood, but nothing like this. Never before had she killed anybody, and now there were dozens of lives claimed by her body. Of course it was gravity, and ultimately Haile’s fault, but it was her body, and it was now tainted with death.

 

Haile’s finger scraped the ground behind Allison, soaking up the blood, leaving behind a thin sheet of saliva, and lifting several still living people into the air. Haile’s mouth sucked her finger clean, silencing the tiny group. Allison cringed.

 

Haile’s experiment here was quite obvious, and Allison had figured it out as soon as she watched Haile ferry people to her mouth painstakingly, one at a time. She wanted her to eat them. Allison’s own stomach protested at its empty state, but she crossed her arms, spreading blood over her stomach and breasts.

 

Tiny people now clustered around Allison, as Haile had resumed eating by dragging a damp fingertip around the bowl. Some of them even climbed over her skinny legs. She felt their pleading voices berate her ears and could feel their hands and feet climbing over every inch of her legs and intimate areas. She looked down at them and swept them off her thigh.

 

“I cannot save you.” She said with as much pity as she could muster. “I’m just food too.” Allison’s throat caught at the statement, but they didn’t flee. Those she swept off her body just stood up and fled back to her again. She was infinitely less scary than the even bigger giant who was actively killing everyone she touched.

 

“Lay down.” Haile commanded from above. Allison was startled, for a split second she had forgot about the giant. Allison quickly came back to reality though, and started laying back. She did so slowly, letting people get out of her way. She stretched her legs out in front of her and managed to only kill one person as her heels touched the bowl again. “Now…” Haile leaned in and lowered her voice. “Get onto this girl.” She said seductively, and almost immediately she let a column of spit slowly fall from her lips and land on Allison. Haile moved very slowly, and let her mouth drain onto the tiny girl who started sobbing again. “Don’t make me ask you again.”

 

When Haile had finished spitting on Allison and had covered her in a thick layer of slime the bowl converged on her. They waded through a puddle of saliva about waist high to most of them and began climbing all over Allison. Hands and feet by the hundreds touched her body. Everyone was struggling against the thick goo while Allison lay there crying. Her chest heaved and knocked many people off, but the saliva held many more fast and allowed them to continue their climb.

 

It did not take long before she was coated in people too, all wriggling and trying to find purchase on the tiny giant’s body. Several people had even managed to get into her clothing, Allison hadn’t even objected. There was nothing more humiliating and demoralizing than being covered in someone else’s spit after having been told what to do.

 

“Good.” Haile said. Her eyes were close and she inspected her prize critically. Some people were taking advantage of the situation and were having, what she believed and knew herself to be absolutely true, the last fun they’ll have in their life.

 

The screaming, which had mildly abated at their prospect of a chance for salvation, was renewed when Haile’s fingers deftly lifted the sopping girl into the air. Several people flowed off of her tiny body, but the majority of them stuck to it like flies in sap. Haile lifted the crying girl up to her lips and parted them.

 

Now it was time for Allison to scream again. Haile propelled Allison into her mouth and shut it behind her, sealing her in darkness and yet more spittle. People all over her body panicked as they were smashed and smeared into her skin and clothing. Blood sprayed everywhere as bodies broke and limbs snapped, bones cracked and people died all over her. Haile’s tongue maneuvered Allison around her mouth, making sure to kill everyone except Allison, who for her part had been driven insane. Many people died at Allison’s hands, whose body moved of its own accord in trying to fight against Haile.

 

Haile’s voice rose up from her throat and reverberated through her mouth, but Allison couldn’t make anything out of it. Through the smacking spit and screaming people and her own hysteria, she wasn’t in any state to listen. She was further driven wild when a torrent of people were dumped into Haile’s mouth all around her.

 

Hands reached out and tried to grab her. People tried to flee or swim away. They fell and bounced all over her body and splattered into the pools of saliva on Haile’s constantly moving tongue. Allison’s hands flailed around, crushing indiscriminately as her open palms landed in people and pools alike. A blob of spit fell from the roof of Haile’s mouth that continued a dozen squirming bodies, it landed on Allison’s neck and caused her to slap at her skin, flattening yet more people.

 

Then Haile started to chew. Lightly, tiny snaps of her jaw which ended countless lives between the surfaces of her jagged molars. Haile’s tongue moved this way and that, distributing bodies and people and saliva alike. It pushed Allison around and made sure she experienced it all without fail. Allison threw up because she had swallowed too much bloody saliva, but the contents of her own stomach were practically nonexistent save for the copious amounts of Haile-spit. There was practically no difference in the dark hell she was going through.

 

An ear shattering squelch indicated Haile had swallowed and the sudden clearing of Haile’s mouth confirmed that. It wasn’t long before Allison found herself spit out onto the table top. She laid in a new pool of bloody saliva, covered in body parts, bodies, and a few still moving people. Her eyes were wide open but her voice had gone. She was in shock and was completely unresponsive to Haile’s attempts to rouse her.

 

Eventually Haile had cleaned her and put her in a box and left the catatonic girl alone. Haile giggled inside, knowing the psychological damage such a playful session could cause to someone unprepared for it. She loved being a monster. It was the best job in the world. Not only was it immensely fun, but it paid absurdly well. The absolute best part was she could do anything her evil little heart desired, and there was absolutely nothing anyone could or would do about it. It wasn’t illegal, because so few people even knew it existed. It should have been though. Having as much fun as Haile had on a daily basis was certainly against some kind of law somewhere.

 

She spent the rest of the day collecting the remaining people in the house and herding them into her lunch boxes. By the end, there was no one left. She had caught, killed, eaten, stepped on, smeared across the floor, crushed, sat on, rolled over, or just generally pulled apart everyone that had eluded her over the previous week. She was proud of a job well done, and was covered in blood as proof of her masterful handiwork. Sure she’d have to clean the mess up herself, but it was worth it.

Chapter End Notes:

 

I've been struggling with remembering to post this chapter for about a week now! My apologizes. But, here you go. My feeble attempt at injecting a little bit more of the thing we shall never speak of here, into this story! Buhahaha, I'm bad. Plus its short, I doubly appologize, but you know, I ended the thought and that's the end of the chapter. Some are long, and some are short.

 

Also, obligatory message, if you have any commens, questions, concerns, or suggestions, please feel free to send me an email to hkorhal [at] gmail [dot] com! I appreciate hearing from everyone and I reply to just about every mail I find!

--Haile