- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Kat came for a show but stays for dinner.

 

 

Private Viewing

Chapter Five

Haile and Kat sat together on Haile's couch in the livingroom. Haile was seated right up next to Kat, her arms wrapped around Kat’s imposing frame. She was nestled snuggly underneath one of Kat’s arms which was laying over Haile's shoulders, and had her head resting over top of Kat’s soft chest. Every time Haile swallowed she would feel Kat’s curve against her throat.

Kat ran her fingers through Haile's hair slowly, while Haile worked with the remote in her free hand. She was surfing through her file system, looking for her newest video. Whenever a good one passed by that Kat remembered she would mention it and run her fingers down Haile's arm. Every single time Haile shivered.

Haile found the video and put the remote down. She wrapped her free arm underneath of Kat’s breast and grabbed hold of her shoulder to hang onto. The video started and they both watched quietly, gently caressing one another as the scene of untold destruction plays out before then.

Of course Haile started out walking towards the city, playing her fancy music and slightly dancing to the beat. Haile over layed the music onto the video so she looked quite entranced on the screen. Kat giggled at the car Haile had waived at, and oo’d at Haile's systematic destruction of the main streets leading out of the town.

When Haile finally made it to the school, where the camera moved from dozens of points of view in rapid succession whenever a piece of debris would crush the camera or Haile would toss someone over her shoulder, Kat leaned in and held Haile closer. The destruction was massive and the death toll was visibly increasing with every little motion Haile made.

“Oh Haile, this is great.” She said softly. Haile's heart fluttered and she made a very small noise. Kat held her breath when Haile's fingers wrap around someone who was recording. The camera went all over the place as Haile lifted the camera, and the person holding it, up to her mouth.

A grotesque scene of carnage filled the screen as the camera enters the bloody maw. An unbelievable mess showed as Haile's teeth started to move, a giant beast of a tongue pushed everything around as she chewed. Crunch, crunch, crunch, every single ear splitting crack flipped the camera phone around her mouth.

Her tongue flipped it up and it slid into her appliance, still recording, the owner long gone. A thunderous noise blasted out of the speakers as Haile swallowed. The camera showed several more people getting eaten before it cut to another point of view.

“The phone broke because it got too wet.” Haile mentioned while she looked up at Kat.

Kat’s mouth was open, she looked shocked. Haile was concerned until Kat looked down at Haile and said, “You're beautiful, you know that?”

Haile's cheeks flushed but before she could say anything Kat had moved and suddenly their lips were together. Haile hadn't expected it, but closed her eyes and stretched her neck trying to move into Kat’s kiss. They sat locked like that for a moment before Kat pulled away and held onto Haile tightly, her attention returned to the screen.

Haile couldn't help but breathe harder as her fingertips traced Kat’s ribs and traveled over the curve of her left breast. The movie finished and and Haile looked back up to Kat. “What did you think?”

Kat grinned at her and ran a fingertip across Haile's upper braces, “You're adorable. Two thumbs up.” Haile giggled nervously. Success! Kat reached beside her and opened the box they had brought onto the couch with them. Kat didn't partake, but she loved feeding Haile,and Haile loved being fed even more than feeding herself. A group of voices suddenly rose up and Haile's eyes peered down into the box. Of course Haile had prepared it with delicious looking girls, but Kat was going to have the fun with them.

Kat reached into the box and pulled a girl wearing a short black skirt and a white tank top out by the waist. She struggled and shouted while beating against Kat’s fingers.

“You sure, Haile?” Kat asked, one eyebrow raised.

Haile nodded. “Pretty please.” She grinned and then she opened up her mouth and stuck her tongue out creating a perfect chute down into her throat.

Kat bit her lip as she lowered the girl into Haile's mouth. She had just barely let go before the girl fell down, into Haile's mouth and slipped straight down her tongue and disappeared into Haile's throat. She swallowed, mouth wide open, and the girl disappeared deep into Haile's body. It was Kat’s turn to shiver slightly at the very thought of what she had just done. Doomed a pretty cute looking girl to die horribly inside the much larger, but still quite small creature she held in her arms.

Kat’s fingertips slipped into Haile's mouth again and caressed her braces, running across her front teeth and back into the sides of her mouth underneath her cheeks. After she had felt every bracket she forced her finger between Haile's jaws which she opened obediently and let Kat feel her teeth; each time Kat’s finger touched Haile as it explored over rigid bone and hard metal sent a tiny surge through Haile’s nerve endings. Haile tilted her head back to give Kat a better view down her throat. Kat’s fingers stopped exploring momentarily as she gazed into the fleshy undulating tube of death which was guarded by her perfect hanging uvula and flanked by her tonsils.

Kata questing fingers found their way onto the roof of Haile's mouth and felt every rib therein before slipping onto her tongue where they danced in the pools of saliva as they broke columns of spittle apart with showering droplets of saliva.

Haile closed her mouth around Kat’s finger and cupped her tongue and sucked on it gently, moving her tongue back and forth over its sensitive surface. Kat made a cute little noise in the back of her throat as Haile moved back and forth over her extended digit. Eventually Kar extracted her finger from Haile's warm, wet mouth and dripped a trail of saliva down between them.

Haile leaned back and let Kat’s ear press into the flesh of her belly just below her own small breasts. She listened to the girl screaming from within her stomach. “Wild.” Kat whispered, before her lips brushed against Haile's stomach.

Next Kat placed a girl between her own much larger breasts and let Haile crawl up onto her body and, starting with a kiss, Haile traveled down Kat’s neck and over her collarbone before Haile's teeth found their way into Kat’s shirt and grabbed the girl out from between her soft fleshy mounds.

Haile sat up and wiggled around on Kat, giving her a lap dance as she moved her upper body closer and further away, showing off her food as it tried to escape. Then slowly and seductively she bit down on the girl, crushing her between her molars.

Kat swooned and sent her hands over Haile's hips and back, up to her shoulders and back down again. Haile crushed the poor little thing a few more times before swallowing the sticky mess. Haile hung off Kat’s neck for a moment, letting her feel her belly. The first girl went mad within her, having body parts rain down over her. Haile tilted her head back and closed her eyes while she wiggled her hips in front of Kat, whose hands found Haile's breasts and kneaded them gently for a time.

Eventually Kat let Haile go, putting her hands back onto her hips while Haile selected her next treat and placed the endenimed girl in between her own breasts and stretched her body, arching her back, so Kat could reach her. Kat’s tongue brushed up against Haile's skin and she nearly gasped. The girl, on the other hand, was screaming wildly, trying desperately to escape having already seen what they had done to two other people.

Kat closed her mouth around the tiny girl and pulled her deeper into herself, and relished in the feeling of the struggling girl. She had done this many times with Cassie, and had loved every second of it. Although Cassie knew something this girl did not, and that was that she was safe inside Kat’s mouth. Kat couldn't eat her and while she could very well chew her up, she had never even hurt her before. It wouldn't be until Kat deposited the girl into Haile's mouth would it become dangerous.

Kat locked eyes with Haile and brought her lips to hers. Haile opened her mouth and met Kat’s, they kissed again. Inside Kat’s mouth the girl struggled to escape, but when the mouth opened and she only saw another mouth she was stuck, and didn't know what to do.

Then she saw it, the bloody interior of Haile's mouth, the ripped fabric that hung from two metal brackets, the red tinged saliva hanging from every surface inside her mouth and she knew, that was where she would die. She scrambled for Kat’s throat, just driven insane at the sight of Haile's horrifying mouth. The deadly looking braces, the ominous elastics, the blood and the gore.

The girl looked on in horror as Haile's mouth opened and closed in front of her, as though it were trying to grab her and pull her in. It went from closed, metal lined teeth to gaping open, tongue wiggling around deep within and back again until the tongue in Haile's mouth pushed forward and connected with Kat’s own.

Gravity shifted for the doomed girl as Haile Sat down on Kat’s lap and was pulled closer to Kat’s body. Haile looked straight up, her throat fully extended and her mouth wide open beneath Kat who dropped her head parallel with the ground and brought it right up into Haile's.

Kat pushed her forward into Haile's mouth and she received her again and again. Kat’s incredibly long tongue filled Haile's smaller mouth and tickled her roof. Haile sucked on her tongue, and swallowed enormous amounts of saliva from both girls. Yet the tiny passenger hung on, from swallow to swallow, both tongues thrashing around inside the incredibly cramped space. Moans echoed through her body and threatened to deafen her if the sound of rushing spit didn't do it first.

Then Haile's tongue came up and pushed the girl up and out of her mouth, right back into Kat’s. She was so disoriented she didn't know which way was which. Haile kissed up into Kat, and Kat kissed down onto Haile. Both of their hands explored each other, Kat had her arms around Haile and was tracing every detail of her back and her legs, her butt, everything, forcing her up and into her. Haile's hands were all over Kat’s chest and were digging into her soft shirt. The air was hot and both girls breathed harder and harder as they came closer to maximum excitement.

The tiny girl between their mouths was completely lost and was quickly running out of strength and breath. She nearly drown in the thousands upon thousands of rushing gallons of spit and slime. She coughed and threw up, but only threw up more sticky saliva. She was smashed into rows of teeth and drug across them harshly, she found herself pinned against metal braces that weren't much different from her own, only to have herself propelled forward and back into the braceless mouth. She was beaten bruised and bleeding in places from all of the violent thrashing.

All things considered, if she had to choose, she liked this mouth. It may have been rougher on her, throwing her back down again and again while the other tongue slapped into her over and over; it was so much bigger and less crammed full of spit, muscle, and metal. Again she felt teeth on her body as Kat chewed on her gently, not enough to crush her but more than enough to bruise her even more.

Then the other tongue came back and when it did it whirled around inside the huge mouth like a hurricane, swishing everything around, drawing yet more saliva and finally herself down into the drain that was the other throat. She descended hearing gulp after gulp, as Haile’s throat sat wide open, undulating with every titanic swallow. Haile drank from Kat and felt the tiny body enter her esophagus. She forced it down without hardly an effort.

When the girl was gone Kat pulled away, her mouth still drooling like she never had before, saliva just pouring out of it and all over Haile's face. Haile loved it, she loved everything about it. She could feel the warm spit oozing down the sides of her neck as it pooled in her shirt. “Wow,” was all Haile could say.

Kat Sat there for some time, still drooling down all over Haile, before she remembered to close her mouth and swallowed herself. “Sorry,” she said, and went to wipe them off. She felt embarrassed and blushed, she had never salivated so much before in her life.

Haile stopped her hand and moved in quickly, licking Kat over and over again, each time her tongue carried away a string of slime. “For?” she said between links, each time pushing her body up against Kat’s, feeling their breasts compress into one another.

Kat giggled, feeling Haile's tongue caress her skin again and again. “We've never done that before.”

Haile moved in real close, her lips almost touching Kat’s chin. “First time for everything.” she cupped her lips around Kat’s chin and sucked it clean. Then she leaned back just enough to slip three more people into her mouth, right in front of Kat, and brought her lips back up to the waiting mouth. But she didn't push anyone into Kat when they touched, instead Haile's jaw pumped and macerated the small group of girls. Their screams were in tandem with the wet crunchy sound of pulverized bones of their friends and splattering blood. It speckled Kat’s taste buds.

“You know I can't eat them…” Kat said softly into Haile's mouth,who continued to chew and spray gently.

“I know, so I'll eat them for you.” She said through chews and a mouthful of screaming people. “It's fun to chew, trust me.”

When she stopped chewing she let Kat plunge her own tongue down into Haile. She could taste them, for the first time. Haile swirled the contents of her mouth for Kat before she swallowed. She pulled away, a thick gooey red snail trail connected them before Haile sucked it up.

“More,” Kat whispered. Haile giggled, another victory! She gently pushed someone up into Kat and sat there, watching her as she decided what to do. Electrical fire ran through Haile's body as Kat started to chew. At first slowly, unsure of herself. Clumsy and uncertain, she crushed a hand and severed a foot, before she found her biological memory and began to chew more forcefully. It quickly turned into a bloodbath as she went from chewing the same leg over and over again to pushing the body over her molars and exploding its torso.

Haile tilted her head to the side and fit her mouth around Kat’s. The saliva flowed freely just like last time, but now it was sweet and tangy and full of meat. Kat pushed the chewed up remains into Haile who swallowed it greedily.

“Yummy, right?” Haile said, as she licked her lips again.

Kat giggled and pushed Haile gently. “I feel like a mother bird.” She said, still smiling.

Haile batted her eyes and said in her best saucy voice, “Feed me then.” before she opened her mouth and ran her tongue across her braces.

Kat dumped ten people into her mouth, far more than Haile could ever fit at their size, into her own, and started chewing like a lunatic. The scene before Haile was one of untold carnage as ten people tried desperately to avoid being crushed to death, smashing into one another and dying on the molars as every time her mouth opened, the scene changed. First it was just people being thrown about, but when the first one exploded under her teeth the rest followed shortly after.

Another mouthful of chewed up people passed their lips and slid down Haile's throat. Then Haile chewed up a much smaller handful of tiny people before there was only one left. At this point both girls were thoroughly messy, hot, sweaty, and so far wildly gone they would probably collapse from the exhaustion.

The last girl was silently crying in the corner, having watched the pseudo sex orgy of death going on above her. Each time a hand came in she expected her life to end quickly and painfully only for the pleasure of these two beautiful girls above her. And they were undoubtedly sexy. Finally it was her turn, she didn't even scream when it lifted her out of the box. But she didn't raise up to a hungry mouth as she had expected.

Instead she found herself pressed into the hard unrelenting fabric of Kat’s denim shorts, right into her crotch. She looked up and saw the other girl's legs stretch out in front of her, above her. She tried to scramble away but was pinned by a shifting leg. Suddenly the legs were rubbing together up against her, her world went dark and sudden pain erupted across her body as the rubbing bent and broke one limb and then another. She screamed with finality before she died, as one particularly hard grind and a sudden jerk broke her neck and exploded her ribcage.

After their ‘heavy petting session Kat and Haile Sat together on the couch just listening to music for a couple of hours. They were an absolute mess, but Haile loved it. It was pretty knew to Kat, she had been there a few times and they had always played together, but never like that. Kat supposed it was a natural evolutionary step of their fun, loose relationship. They'd get together, have some fun, and go their separate ways for a while.

Kat owed a lot to Haile, having used her as the subject of her entrance paper. She hoped to use her again in the future when it came time for research papers or other graduate level work. She was on her way up the education ladder and Haile was more than happy to help her whenever she needed it.

As far as Haile was concerned, she was unbelievably attracted to Kat. Kat was tall, even by her standards, she nearly had to duck through the door frame. She was fit, athletic, and knew every one of her buttons. From her body to simple sounds and words. Haile felt small next to her and the feeling was indescribable.

Haile was, for once, on the bottom as Kat had curled up over her, arms around her hips and thighs, ear firmly pressed against Haile's soft belly just above the hem of her tight pants. Kat had her shoulder between Haile's legs pressed firmly up against her so she could feel everything. She was listening to her digest all of those people, a few of whom were still alive and still desperately trying to escape. Haile’s stomach was bubbling and groaning and vibrating, shaking her ever so gently. Her own stomach was calm, quiet and never made a sound, but Haile's was a seething loud torrential ocean. A badly run chemical factory and water sanitation plant.

This time it was Haile's turn to pet Kat, her hands passing through her hair and playing with it. Kat kept listening to Haile's stomach, completely fascinated by its alien noise.

“Do you always make this much noise?” Kat asked, Haile nodded.

“Yep. My stomach is digesting and it can get even louder. I can feel it too.” She said softly.

Kat was enthralled. “Do you control it?” She was thinking about her own digestive tract and how she had never used it before. She had no idea what she would have to do, as it didn't seem to be a muscle she could find.

Haile grinned again. “Nope, it just has a mind of its own.” Haile pushed Kat’s hair behind her ear. “It gets hungry and demands feeding, but other than being noisy it doesn't do much else.”

Idle conversation regarding Haile's stomach was completely alien to the other guests of the house who had never heard of such technology that enabled people to live without the need for food or other nutrient intake of any sort. Bit that wasn't entirely true. They still needed to power their implants, replace their canisters, and other things. The human body still needed energy, and electricity couldn't suffice.

Kat shifted to get more comfortable, bringing more of her ear into contact with Haile's soft stomach. Kat’s fingertips wandered around Haile's hip, feeling every stitch and rivet in her jeans. She slid her fingers into the pocket and touched Haile gently. Each little movement was ecstasy to Haile. Her stomach gurgled and growled very loudly, getting into deep stages of digestion as her food exited her stomach and made its way through the rest of her tract. Even Haile loved the noise and could feel everything as it rumbled around underneath her skin. Often times she'd get out a stethoscope and listen to her own body for hours, but this time it was all for Kat.

Like all things it had to end some time. When they got ready to go Haile cleaned Kat up with a wet cloth and plenty of little kisses. Kat sat there and let Haile pamper her, cleaning away all of the blood and dried spit. She couldn't do anything about the stain where someone had leapt from her mouth, still covered in the gore of their companions and splattered into her chest. But Kat could easily explain it away as a messy friend. Haile giggled at the thought.

Kat pulled her jacket back on and stood in the doorway once more and embraced Haile again. “Don't be a stranger.” Haile said through Kat’s shirt fabric. Kat squeezed tighter and ran her inner thigh over Haile's side.

“Of course.” Kat let go and stepped back. “I'll see you again real soon.” she waved and turned to walk away. Haile watched her go until she passed out of sight.

Haile sighed contentedly and shut the door. It really was time to clean up. Her mouth was a mess, full of leftover food she couldn't get rid of. It was embarrassing, thinking Kat could see it all, but she didn't say anything.

Haile went back into her living room and started rooting around some of her furniture. Squeaks and cries for help ended with her hands coming out holding several tiny people, much smaller than her usual meals.  They trembled in her hand.

“Dont worry, I just need some help.” she carried them into her bathroom, a place they had known to never enter. They were worried.

Haile sat down on a chair and leaned up against the counter which she had placed them on. She looked at them as they calmed down.

“You're going to help me clean my teeth.” she said flatly. One of the smaller, skinnier girls all but collapsed. “You don't need any special tools, but it'll be easier for you to get in there and pull stuff out than me. I could do it,” she nodded to herself, “but I don't want to.” she ended lamely.

Without further monologue she laid her chin on the countertop in front of the small crowd of six and opened her mouth. They were horrified, Haile looked like a freshly used meat processor. Which, if you think about it, she was.

There was blood everywhere, shiny spit and dangling fabric or gore, it was hard to tell. Everything was stained red even her pristine white teeth were coated in the stuff. When her teeth parted to reveal her inner mouth someone did faint. Thick gooey bands of spittle stretched too and from every surface. Large clumps of matted fabric and clothing hung from her appliance in the center of her cavernous maw. Blood and meat dripped from the appliance and pooled on and around her tongue. It was truly a horrific sight.

Haile could see into her mouth, having placed herself strategically in front of her mirror. She could watch them while they worked. When no one moved she closed her mouth, sat up, and frowned.

“Well,if I have to make things more clear…” She picked up the limp body of the unconscious girl and threw her into her mouth unceremoniously. She tossed her around until she woke up and started to panic. “Watch closely.” she said through the girl.

Haile leaned in closer, the crowd leaned away. Inches in front of them she opened her mouth again. The girl inside cried and begged for her life, but was ignored. Haile simply raised her tongue which dropped the girl onto her back molars. She threw up her hands and grasped the molars above her but it was no use. With lightning quickness Haile's jaw slammed closed, a sickening squelch followed and there was no more screaming.

She lowered her jaw and a horrible mess occupied the space where the girl had been. Her corpse was almost unrecognizable. Haile's jaw crunched her body a few more times before she tilted her head and swallowed. Again, she opened her mouth to the remaining five people.

“It gets quite messy.” at this point she pointed into her mouth with her finger at a bone that had lodged itself between her tooth and her bracket. “Stuff like this is uncomfortable. Get rid of it.”

Reluctantly the people in front of her began climbing over her lip and into her mouth. Their tiny hands and feet tickled her full lower lip and disappeared beyond. She felt them again, tiny hands and feet, as they crawled over her tongue and through her gums. She felt pieces land on her tongue and saw someone throw a semi intact t-shirt out of her mouth. It gave a wet splat when it hit the marble.

Haile sat up and partially closed her mouth as to be more comfortable, but tried to be as still as possible. The work was slow and arduous, but methodical. All of the debris in her mouth was rooted out and systematically dealt with. She didn't interact with them again until someone lost their footing and fell into her throat. Without even flinching it gurgled, opened up and consumed her, pushing her down into Haile's body. The rest of her mouth had hardly moved, she had become an expert at swallowing with her mouth open.

This caused the remaining four to work ever more carefully, avoiding her throat at all possibilities. Haile was salivating unnaturally it seemed and she was quickly developing lakes. Her tongue dropped and the mass of liquid slipped noisily down her throat. The sudden rushing liquid swept another off their feet and they scrambled ineffectually at Haile's cupped tongue which acted as a huge slide leading down into her body. Haile's taste buds and tonsils offered no purchase. Haile swallowed again and pushed her down into oblivion. And then there were three.

They screamed when Haile's mouth shut and she moved. They were sure they were done for when her tongue swished around her maw, probing them out and pulling them deeper into her. They slammed into one another and were about to drown when light filled the room, gravity disappeared, and they found themselves falling again.

Haile spit the wad of saliva people and trash out of her mouth and into her sink. The small group fell into a pile and slithered apart. Haile wiped at her lips with her hand and grinned. Then she pulled out a hand mirror and inspected her mouth herself.

They had done a good job. They spluttered and tried to get up, standing in thick goopy saliva. “Good work.” Haile said eventually. She went about the rest of her routine.

Haile started to brush her teeth above them. The sound was so loud all of them clamped their hands over their ears. There was no hope for escape, the marble walls were too slippery and too steep. All they could do was stand there as Haile brushed above them. They watched through the mirror as Haile's mouth filled with even thicker white foam as she scrubbed, making horizontal, vertical, and circular motions with her toothbrush. It was agonizing to watch, but fascinating nonetheless.

It took several minutes, far longer than any of them had spent brushing their own teeth. Then Haile took out her brush and leaned over. She let her mouth fall open and a torrent of white foam cascaded from between her beautiful red lips. The pillar of material fell upon the three surviving prospectors and again they struggled to escape and to even breathe.

Haile giggled again as she spit, watching their futile struggles. She rinsed her mouth out with four different cups of liquid, green which burned when it washed away the foam, white which burned even more as it washed away the green, and two pinks which washed away the burning sensation and smelled unbelievably good.

Coughing and spluttering even more and now shivering as the cold air touched their soaking wet bodies, Haile’s fingers found them, pulled them out and ran them under a hot waterfall for only a second. Sufficiently cleaned and smelling wondrous, Haile deposited the back into her living room where they fled under the couch. She grinned again. Oh people were so fickle. These were lucky and smart.

Haile liked that. She loved it when people were smart, useful, and didn't make mistakes. Her mouth felt amazing and fresh as it usually did after her routine. She put out additional food for the night for her guests and went to bed herself.

She was about to fall asleep when she heard a very small voice beside her. Her eyes opened and fell upon Alli again.

“Back again?” Haile asked curiously.

Alli grabbed her arm and shifted her weight uncertainly. She definitely shouldn't be doing this, but was unable to stop herself as this was her only chance, she felt. “Can I…” she trailed off.

“Go on, spit it out. I won't bite, yet.” she grinned as if to put away her fear, it only made her eyes go big.

“C-c-can I sleep with y-you?” she blushed and looked down.

Haile smiled and answered, making sure to breath out on her. “Of course. My body is a playground, after all.” Haile's hot minty fresh breath washed over her body and ruffled her hair. Alli was much bigger than the prospectors, and could be felt easily as she moved across Haile's body.

“Do I make you feel good?” Alli asks from inside Haile's shirt.

“Pretty good,” Haile answered unimaginatively.

“As good as the other girl from earlier?” Alli asked, as she slid her hands across Haile's bare breast.

Haile thought for a moment. “Not yet. But maybe you will.”

Alli deflated a little, she was determined to be better. She had to be, after all, if she ever wanted to get out of here.

Haile fell asleep that night with Alli curled up right between her breasts just under one of her cups, but not before Alli had explored every inch of Haile's sleeping form.

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

So, we're moving right along. Little bits here and there, plenty of the regular garbage, blah blah. I wish I was a good enough author to create a good story without having to rely on these kinds of bits, but, stick to what you're good at and the rest may come later! So, here you go! The next chapter is already finished, and will get posted up at some point in the coming weeks!

As always if you've got any comments to make please leave a view, don't forget to rate! If you have any questions or just want to talk to me, you can, as always, send me an email to hkorhal [at] gmail [dot] com; or you can get ahold of me on Second Life through hailekorhal.

Thanks for reading!

--Haile