- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Amy has plans for Sophie - what will she do?

*Sophie's POV*

As far as Sophie Markov was concerned, she didn't deserve any of this. Sophie was in a situation which should have been impossible: she was lodged in between the ass cheeks of her pretty yet naïve roommate. It wasn't quite as smelly as she would have imagined given she was right by the exit hole of shit. Sophie could barely fathom her situation. She couldn't believe that Amy would actually agree to do such a heinous thing. Sophie snarled quietly. It was all the fault of that man who accompanied her. Amy was far too easily controlled by others around her. Sophie hoped she would be alive to stop Amy from letting herself be influenced by bad forces.

Sophie could hear the chatter between Amy and Dr. Bernstein from outside. It was definitely all the workings of Dr. Bernstein. Amy could be turned back into her regular stuff, but what would a professor want from her? Of course, Amy was such a nerd that she was probably in the professor's wet dreams or some bullcrap like that. Sophie was distracted from her thoughts by a rather uncomfortable sensation.

"Brian, do you think if I did one hundred sit-ups that my ass would become more firm", asked Amy sweetly.

"Absolutely, if you want to do it – I think you should."

Fucking jackass, thought Sophie, it was definitely clear what caused Brad to run out completely naked. He must have gone through similar torment. Sophie tried to think optimistically, if Brad wasn't killed then she wouldn't be killed either. However, the walls began to close onto her. Sophie couldn't think. She couldn't do anything. She could feel the soft skin make a serious attempt to crush her body amongst all directions. One hundred? Were they fucking nuts? Sophie hated them.

*Brian's POV*

Devilish thoughts had filled Brian's head. Amy was now putting Sophie through unbelievable torture. Brian was almost embarrassed to admit that the whole situation turned him on – however, he remembered how Sophie deliberately put Amy in harm's way. The guilt dissipated immediately. Brian could put a stop to all of this whenever he felt like it. To an outsider, it simply looked like a college girl doing some sit-ups in her room trying to stay in shape. Brian knew better though.

"Poor girl inside my butt", said Amy sympathetically, "I would hate to be in her situation right now."

"Me too."

"How many sit-ups should I do?"

"It's up to you – not me – you're the almighty goddess who can kill me and Sophie with minimal effort."

"But you're the one with the tool to change the size of objects."

"I surrender myself to you and I hope Sophie will do the same."

"Good thing I am not feeling gassy, imagine how awful that would be for her. I wouldn't be able to grow Sophie back since she would kill me on sight."

After another ten sit-ups, Amy decided that she was done.

"I think it's time for me to take Sophie out of her prison. I guess she's getting tired of feeling like she's being sat on. It's weird though. I am usually the smallest one in the room."

"Times have changed, sweetheart."

Amy then used two of her fingers to pull Sophie out from the butt.

"We should get you washed up", said Amy to an angry and frightened Sophie, "you must have gotten dirty in there."

"No", said Sophie sarcastically, "your ass smells like daisies. I will forgive you if you grow me back right now."

"A little more fun first", said Amy with a smile.
Brian watched as Amy took Sophie to the bathroom and washed her up. To Amy's credit, she seemed to be as careful as she could be to ensure Sophie's safety.

*Sophie's POV*

Sophie didn't want to admit any satisfaction but she relished from the pseudo-shower. Amy was gentle with her – perhaps more gentle than she needed to be. She needed to talk with Amy about everything that was going on. Sophie knew that her own actions were a little underhanded, however, Amy wasn't supposed to do anything about it. Her meek roommate was expected to stay silent and never bring up any incident that might have occurred. It was all the workings of that "Dr. Bernstein" guy. He ruined everything for her and Brad. Sophie was unbelievably pissed off about that and had immediately conocted fantasies of turning his giant weapon against him. Sophie saw Amy look down at her with concern.

"How are you holding up?"

"What do you think", said Sophie bitterly, "what a fucking dumb question to ask."

"I'm sorry.. I was just concerned about you."

"You should have thought of that before you stuck me in your shithole."

Amy was incredibly delicate. Sophie saw that her sharp words were already having some impact.

"I'm sorry.. it's just.."

"I get it", said Sophie, "you're taking orders from some dorky physics nerd. You just love doing what other people tell you to do, huh? Even when it is hurting your best friend."

"I've been confused about our friendship lately."

"I never meant to hurt you. I thought you and Brad would..."

"We would do what? Hit it off? If you knew me at all, you would know that's the least likely kind of guy I would be interested in."

"I'm guessing your type is moreso maniacal mad scientists."

"Time to quiz you about me."

"Uh, okay."

"At the spa, what's my favorite treatment?"

Sophie wasn't sure. She wouldn't admit it but she didn't really pay that much attention to Amy whenever they hung out. Amy was always moreso there to listen to whatever it was Sophie wanted to talk about. Sophie quickly went through her memories about the last time they went to the spa. Amy, usually being a wallflower, was unusually giddy after the foot massage. That must have been it.

"I think I know. Is it the foot massage session?"

"Yes it is", responded Amy with a smile, "I love getting my feet pampered and now you can do that for me."

"How", asked Sophie, "I'm the size of a fucking insect."

"The sole of the foot has more nerve endings than any other part of the body. I think I'll be able to feel your efforts down there."

Sophie groaned. Amy took her back to the bedroom where Brian was watching – he kept a poker face but he was probably gleeful inside knowing that he could control such a weakling. To think about it, he was probably a virgin loser who never kissed a girl.

Amy sat on the floor with her legs stretched out. She put Sophie down right next to her right foot. Sophie was terrified. She could barely move a muscle upon seeing the massive lower appendage so close. One wrong move and Sophie could be crushed flat. At normal size, Amy had tiny feet. Sophie could never borrow shoes from her roommate since her own size 10 feet would never fit in them. Amy's size 6 feet would now pulverize any shoe that Sophie could fit her own foot into.

"Please", begged Sophie, "you don't want to do this to me – we are supposed to be best friends."

"I want you to rub my feet", said Amy, "they had a long day and they are tired."

Sophie put both of her hands onto Amy's soft sole and began moving her hands up and down.

Much to Sophie's surprise, Amy's feet were very clean and didn't emit an odor. Sophie was certain her own feet would be much less pleasant. Sophie continued to rub as Amy let out soft moans of pleasure. At least, she was doing a good job. Sophie was going to take this task very seriously. She needed to if she wanted things to return to the way they were.

"Your hands feel so nice on my foot", said Amy softly, "you really are good at this."

Sophie couldn't help but smile. The normal Amy still existed, the delicate and gentle Amy who always wanted to make things pleasant for those around her. Sophie would still need to have a long talk with Amy once she was back to normal size.

As Sophie continued her rubbing, she noticed a piece of carpet fuzz lodged in between two wrinkles of the sole. Sophie decided to go the extra mile and tug on the fuzz. It was an imperfection which needed to be gone. The blonde put in all of her strength. It was harder than she would have expected. There must have been some dried sweat which was making it more challenging and the fuzz more adhesive. However, Sophie's efforts were rewarded and the fuzz was pulled out.

"Wow", said Amy, "you're cleaning my feet too, thank you."

Sophie didn't say anything. The less she spoke, the sooner this would be over.

"I think I know a way that can help you clean my foot."

Sophie pretended not to pay attention.

"You can lick it for me. I bet your tongue would feel good on my sensitive foot."

Sophie gagged. No, she wasn't doing that.

"That's gross, Amy", said Sophie, "did that fucking pervert put you up to that?"

"No he didn't", responded Amy, "this is my idea. I think my feet need a little bath and your tongue can provide that for them."

"Fine", groaned Sophie, "I guess your feet are well-maintained enough that it won't be a deadly experience."

Sophie watched as Amy's toes wiggled in anticipation. Sophie was really going to have to do this. She was going to give up her dignity to please Amy's commands. Sophie realized that she had done the same thing to Amy. But Sophie had much more on the line than her weak-willed roommate.

Sophie stuck her tongue out and put it on Amy's sole. It was a bizarre experience. Amy couldn't stop giggling from above as she said, "wow, that feels so good, I hope you keep doing such a good job for my feet. They are very happy. I'll tell you when you can stop."

Much time had passed, at least it felt like forever to Sophie. Sophie continued the process of "cleaning" Amy's right foot. She approached the toes which would be the most active part. Amy turned her foot around so that the sole was now facing downward.

"You should get in between the toes too", said Amy, "they probably have accumulated the most dirt."

Sophie groaned but dutifully approached Amy's toes. Amy's feet were well-pedicured with dark purple nail polish and trimmed nails. Amy certainly took good care of her feet – now Sophie was going to be the one to do so. Sophie began to lick the toes and in between them. Sophie had a "near-death" experience when Amy gripped her big and second toe around Sophie's body.

"Oops", said Amy softly and with regret, "I didn't mean for that to happen. My feet are sensitive to that kind of touch."

"And you like it just fine", grumbled Sophie.

*Brian's POV*

Brian was impressed by how far Amy was going with this. Sophie was truly now Amy's foot pet. It was better than Amy being Sophie's tool to further ambitions. Brian really wanted to join in. He would have to ask Amy later if they could roleplay in a similar way as she did with Sophie.

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter - more fun to come.