- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In this chapter I wake up in Veronica's room with a new suit and will be ready for battle.

Chapter VII: Veronica Finds Out

 

Okay, so now is when Veronica Finds out my secret and helps me to save the world.

Sunday, April 19, 2015

 

I woke up on a wooden floor like area wearing an improved superhero outfit. “Ugh. My head,” I said. “Thank goodness your alive,” Veronica said. “What happened?” I asked. “Well I was fighting Emily and puched her gut to get enough air for you to escape. While you were airborne I caught you then took you back here onto my bedside table,” Veronica explained. “Well thanks for saving me,” I said. “No problem,” Veronica said. Veronica then sat on her bed waiting. “Where is he?” Veronica asked. “Who?” I asked. “My boyfriend Dylan, he was supposed to come to help me find you, but if he doesn't come here in one minute we're through,” Veronica said. “Uh would you excuse me for a minute?” I asked. “Sure,” Veronica answered. I flew out Veronica's window and onto her lawn. I took off my uniform where my everyday outfit was. I grew back to normal size and quickly ran to Veronica's room.

It's been 1 minute and 30 seconds later when I entered Veronica's room. “I'm here I said. “You're late,” Veronica said. “I'm sorry,” I said. “You said you'd be here on time, but I haven't seen you since last afternoon,” Veronica said. “Sorry, but I've been going through a lot lately,” I said. “Like what?” Veronica asked. “I can't,” I said. “Why can't you?” Veronica asked. “Because I am Micro Man!” I said. “Are you kidding me? Your Micro Man?” Veronica asked. “Yes,” I answered. “Prove it,” Veronica said. “Okay, hold out your hand,” I said. “This is ridiculous,” Veronica said holding out her hand. I then shrunk and landed on Veronica's palm. Veronica then looked at her hand and now knew the truth. “Dylan?” Veronica said in shock. “Yes I'm Micro Man,” I said. “How'd you even get powers anyway?” Veronica asked. “I'm not sure, but I'm guessing it had something to do with the storm the other day,” I said. “Why does Emily want to kill you so badly?” Veronica asked. “When I first got my powers I woke up in a cerial box in Emily's house. She was about to eat me, so I did the only thing I could do. And now I need to find the evil Yellow Jacket before he destroys the world,” I explained. “Okay, so what should I do?” Veronica asked. “You? I can't allow you to help me,” I said. “Why because I'm a girl?” Veronica asked. “No because I'll never forgive myself if you get hurt or killed,” I answered. “But I want to help,” Veronica said. “Well fine you can be my uh… ride,” I said nervously. “Well put your suit on we're going to save the world,” Veronica said. I flew on the floor and changed into my upgraded uniform. I flew back up to Veronica's hand ready for action. “I'm ready,” I said. “Can you grow back to normal for a minute?” Veronica asked. “Sure,” I answered. I flew on the floor and grew back to normal. Veronica then pulled out a medallion with a button and gave it to me. “What's with the medallion?” I asked. “You just push the button and you will be in your suit. Much easier than changing every time,” Veronica explained. “Thanks,” I said. I pushed the button and my uniform came off. I then pushed it again and my uniform came back on. “No problem,” Veronica said. Just then the room started to shake. We walked to the window where we saw Emily about 105 feet tall. “Oh no,” I said.

Chapter End Notes:

Will Micro Man survive? Will he save the world? Stay tuned.


The Medallion picture

My Medallion