- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In this chapter I'll tell you about the vore part of my story that tells you how I get out my girlfriend Veronica's digestive tract.

Chapter IV: Inside Veronica's Digestive Tract


Okay, so now that you know about how I started using my powers to fight crime, now let me tell you how I try to escape Veronica's digestive tract.


Saturday, April 18, 2015


“Ahhhhhhhhhh!!” I said as I fell down Veronica's throat. I fell for a few feet [centimeters for the giantesses] down until I reached the mussels in her esophagus. “Luckily I'm not claustrophobic,” I thought. A few feet down I started to hear thumping. “Whoa I can hear her heart,” I said. I then reached the bottom of Veronica's esophagus and was pushed into her stomach. “So this is Veronica's stomach,” I said out loud.


Meanwhile on the Outside


“Man where's Dylan?” Veronica asked. “I don't know, but we've been through 10 people and non of them are Micro Man,” Emily said. “We'll I'm going to go find Dylan,” Veronica said. Veronica left the table and started walking.


Inside Veronica's stomach it was rocking around and I was trying to not fall. “Veronica must be walking,” I thought. The shaking stopped and I didn't know how to get out.


On the outside Veronica was in the kitchen taking to her mother. “Mom have you seen Dylan?” Veronica asked. “No I haven't,” Ayleen said. “Where is he?” Veronica thought.


Back in the stomach I was thinking how I could get out. “I could… No that could tear her guts apart. Or I could… Has it really come to that?” I asked. Veronica's stomach started to rock again and I went into her small intestine.


“Well my mother said she can't find him,” Veronica said. “Maybe he bailed on us,” Emily said. “It could be possible,” Veronica said.


Inside Veronica's small intestine I was swimming to get out. “I can believe it's come for the most disgusting solution,” I said. I swam for an hour until I started to get tired. “How much longer until I get to the large intestine?” I complained.


On the outside it was about 7:30 p.m. and Veronica and Emily were about to end their search for the day. “Bye Veronica,” Emily said. “Bye I hope I can find Dylan so I can ask why he bailed on us,” Veronica said. “Yeah maybe he'll show up,” Emily said. Veronica went into her room and changed into her pajamas. Veronica then got out her phone to call me.


In her small intestine my phone started to ring. “Yello,” I said. “Dylan what happened to you?” Veronica asked. “Uh I'm at work,” I answered. “Why did you have to go right when you arrived?” Veronica asked. “I just remembered,” I said. Just then Veronica's stomach started to gurgle that could be heard from where I was. “What was that noise coming from the background?” Veronica asked. “I work at a theater,” I answered nervously. “Well we're going to do it again and you'd better be there,” Veronica said. “I will,” I said. I hung up and Veronica wasn't happy. Veronica's stomach then growled and she punched it. “Ahhh!!” I yelled as the whole place shook and then then passed out.


Sunday, April 19, 2015


In the morning I woke up in a dry environment. “I must be in the large intestine,” I said. Veronica was just soon about to wake up, so I started to run towards her rectum before she woke up.


Veronica woke up and started to walk towards the bathroom.


I arrived at the rectum just in time. “Yeah I'm not doing this,” I said. Veronica sat on the toilet causing her large intestine to shake. It was shaking me and I fell into Veronica's rectum.


On the outside Veronica left the bathroom and I flew out moments later. “Ugh, I need a shower,” I said. “I flew towards the front door which was closed. “Okay, I need to get out of here, but I can't grow because I could get in trouble,” I said. I flew to the kitchen to get cleaned up. Veronica was on the couch with her ear buds in listening to music. I turned on the sink and flew into the bottle of hand soap. I flew out and washed of in the sink. A few minutes later I turned off the sink and tried to find a way out. I flew into the living room and Veronica saw me. “Is that a bug or is it Micro Man?” Veronica said quietly. Veronica then walked over towards me. “I can't let her see me,” I said. I flew away and Veronica chased me. I flew uupstairs to get to Veronica's room. I then flew up to her window and tried to open it. Veronica made it to her room and walked to her window. I was too late and Veronica caught me. Veronica held me in her hand and looked at me. “Micro Man?” Veronica asked softly. “Uh… yes it is me Micro Man,” I said with a deep voice. “Wait until I tell Dylan that I found you,“ Veronica said getting out her phone. “No you can't,” I said. “Why not?” Veronica asked. “I don't trust those teenage kids,” I said. “I understand, but can I tell Emily?” Veronica asked. “I guess, but no one else,” I said. “Great,” Veronica said.

Later that day Veronica was standing on her porch and Emily arrived. “Emily, guess what I just found?” Veronica asked in excitement. “What?” I found Micro Man,” Veronica said taking me out of her pocket. Veronica then held me in her hand and Emily looked surprised. “You found him,” Emily said. “I sure did,” Veronica responded. “How?” Emily asked. “I don't know he just appeared in my living room,” Veronica answered. “Well let's put him in a jar and we can take care of him, ” Emily in a suspicious tone. “Good idea,” Veronica said. They went into the kitchen and got a pickle jar from the cabinets. Veronica dropped me into it and closed the lid. “Well I'm going to see if my mother's up yet. Be right back,” Veronica said. Veronica then left and went upstairs. “Look you little twerp. I know you were in my kitchen the other day,” Emily said angerly. “I was just doing my job citizen,” I said. “Well let's see how well you can do your job when your in a cage over my fireplace,” Emily said. “Of course I can't do my job in a cage over a fireplace. Why would you even…” I said. Emily then crossed her arms and stared at me. “You're about to kidnap me are you?” I asked. “Bingo,” Emily said. Emily then opened the jar, picked me up, and put me in her pocket. Veronica then entered the kitchen and saw the empty jar. “Where's Micro Man?” Veronica asked. “I don't know he just disappeared,” Emily said. “Well we should and find him,” Veronica said. “Don't worry I'll take care of it,” Emily said. “Okay, just be careful,” Veronica said. “I will,” Emily said. Emily then left with me in her pocket.

Chapter End Notes:

Will I be saved? Or will Emily keep me held hostage? Till next time!