[Reviews - 0] half-starPrinter
Summary:

Olivia Holt and Belle mysteriously grow to a gigantic size and try to get the others. Meanwhile the military and an old character has plans to destroy them.


Rated: PG
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Animal, Middle Age (50+), Giantess, Adventure, Feet, Growing Woman, Mouth Play, Sci Fi / Fantasy, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 2508 Read: 10091
Published: May 26 2015 Updated: May 26 2015
Story Notes:

This my fifteenth story at Giantess Would :: The Home of People Large and Small, so go BIG or go home.


copyright © 2015

 

1. Chapter 1: A Giantess's New World by PA McFalls [Reviews - 0] half-star (882 words)

Previously on Planet Tiny: Dylan got out of his funk after he was almost killed inside Belle's stomach. He then gave Veronica copies of his powers who became his new girlfriend and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now in this chapter Belle and Olivia grow to 2 miles and 500 feet mysteriously overnight and find their way into town. Meanwhile Dylan, Kevin, and Veronica tries to leave Olivia's apartment by themselves which is quite a challenge when your ½ inches if you know what I mean.

2. Chapter 2: Battle to the Giantess Control Room by PA McFalls [Reviews - 0] (1626 words)

Previously on Planet Tiny: Olivia and Belle mysteriously end up near Area 51 as 98 foot tall Giantesses. Meanwhile Kevin, Dylan, and Veronica try to escape Olivia's apartment via the vent and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now in this chapter Kevin, Dylan, and Veronica reach Olivia and Belle where Olivia thinks of a plan to have her friends control her brain.