- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

hummingbird and the team break Jessica's "dry spell" but he gets an odd chewing out from the coach. 

Except for hummingbird, the members of Jessica's sex team looked weathered, because they had spent months without the blessing of being inside her or any other woman. One of the Goddess of Love's many changes in the Rebalancing caused men experiencing a prolonged "dry spell" to actually dry up. Thus the leathery skin and appearance of being older than they were. It was the Goddess' way of discouraging men from 'going their own way', as if being a few inches tall and potential food for many less-than-apex predators wasn't disincentive enough.
Of course, the members of Jessica's pro-sextoy team weren't choosing to be celibate. In fact, they were perhaps the only involuntarily celibate group of heterosexual adult men since the Rebalancing a quarter century earlier. They desperately wanted to return to sex with their Mistress Jessica, and couldn't understand why she was holding out.
Unconsciously, the members of Jessica's sex team responded to the presence of their mistress. They began to mess with their hair and puff out their chests and pecs, desperately communicating their readiness for sex.
dragonfly shouted at the rookie. "Help us, hummingbird... we're drying out! See if you can talk the Mistress into sex with us! She's been talking about you ever since she bought your contract! If you don't get her to have sex with us, sooner or later we'll all dry up and blow away... and after a few months, the same thing will happen to you!"
At that moment a well-manicured hand swept down and effortlessly picked hummingbird up into the air. Another hand scooped up the other players and the coach, then both hands dumped the entire team on the Bed.
"I have been denying myself for so long! Too long! I need my rookie inside me and I need my men inside me! Come inside me, all of you! ONE INCH!"
As the team collectively shrank to the smallest size a woman could make them... they slowly approached Jessica's vulva, tall as a two-story building to them now. Soft, goosebumpy thighs glowed on each side of it. "hummingbird, take the clitoris," Coach Floyd barked. The other team members either dove or slid inside Mistress Jessica. hummingbird found himself at a disadvantage, learning the way a whole new clitoris responded. After bringing Jessica to a couple of orgasms, hummingbird lost his perch and tumbled into Jessica's vagina. Her aroma drove him to total obedience, so much so that afterward he could not remember what he had been commanded to do by his mistress. In spite of himself, hummingbird had dreamt a loving dream filled with the coos and moans of the giantess who surrounded him. Was this love? was the thought in hummingbird's mind as he awoke to find himself surrounded, not by Jessica's front-vagina, but by her back-vagina.
He was looking around the crinkle of Mistress Jessica's former-anus, seeing tattoo-like inscriptions in a circle around it that were far too small for a woman to have made, or even seen. Just then, he felt a tap on his head from Coach Floyd.
"So," Coach huffed, "You're supposed to be the star who can lead a team to a championship in this new MILF sex league. We measured just two orgasms and the guys on the inside could barely detect contractions. With the sex flush she had on her belly you should have been able to make Jessica cum four or five times!"
Coach Floyd continued to rattle off statistic after statistic documenting what he believed to be hummingbird's subpar performance. hummingbird finally had enough. "Get off my back, coach. I can't help it that you're too old to give her a son. I'm sorry your 'team' did such a bad job that she refused to have sex with you until I got here! You're up my ass more than I am up Jessica's! Is that because you still love her and want to keep her to yourself?"
Husband to hummingbird: "Yes I still love her. But no, I am not jealous that I can't give her sons. You better get your head out of your ass... or out of HER ass... or you'll never become the quarterback you were meant to be. " He then walked away.
Back at the dollhouse, hummingbird puzzled over the confrontation with Buzzer, the dildo who, true to his word, had not ratted out Martha's strip show. hummingbird never bought into the idea that men were superior to dildos, especially after being mentored by Coach Butterfly, and he believed Buzzer was someone he could trust. The wise dildo did his best to explain the situation.
"See, you've never been a full-sized man. I was one... when I occupied a human form back in the 19th century. You know from history that men were very jealous of their women and there weren't 'teams' of men making love to a woman the way it is today. Coach Floyd grew up in that world, the way things had been since the dawn of time, and suddenly when he was just becoming a man, the whole world changed. Suddenly he became too small to keep Jessica to himself. He deserves respect for knowing that and not trying to manipulate or guilt-trip Jessica to being his and his alone, when her body was telling her she needed more.
"Instead, he vowed that when Mistress Jessica obtained other lovers, they would appreciate her as much as he did. He selected every one of the men who would fuck his Jessica. He selected you too, hummingbird. He wants you to succeed and make Jessica happy."
"OK, I'll take you at your word," hummingbird replied. "Oh, and one more thing... when I was in the Mistress' backdoor, I saw these tiny things that looked tattoos all around it.. what are they?"
"They're the marks of all the other team members, each of whom had a son by Jessica." Buzzer paused. "It means that you're not just here to be a professional. You're here to fall in love. Coach Floyd wants you to have one of those marks too. He wants you to put that penis of yours in that backdoor and father a son by the Mistress."
But I'm already in love, hummingbird thought to himself.

Chapter End Notes:

Will hummingbird's tension with his coach jeopardize his contract?... and will hummingbird be able to deal with conflicting feelings of love for his trainer and his mistress?