- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Ryan realizes he's gotten in too deep. 

Part 8

After dreaming about it, longing for it, it happened. Sherry knew that she had a toy boy that loved her, and she could love back. She found out on their second day together. After an intense session that traversed Sherry's entire body, Ryan was thrusting his body in and out of her when... he shrank. Sherry had not commanded him to shrink. It was happening because his heart was so full of love, desire and connection to Sherry that his own body was willing him to be smaller, to more fully worship. This was the megasm... something Ryan had heard about but never experienced before. 

Ryan had heard about megasms. He had also heard from his father, and from the generation of men who experienced the Rebalancing of Sexes directly, what it was like to shrink, after sex with a woman. The aftermath could be scary, but the feeling of shrinking was generally described as absolutely amazing, ecstatic and terrifying, all at the same time. Ryan almost wished he could have been born big to experience that ushering into his sexual life. But this felt just as good. 

Feeling Ryan shrink inside her gave Sherry a warm glow as well. For a full week after their little talk, their sessions had become less and less like training and more and more like lovemaking, as a great being and a small being sought to enhance each other's pleasure. Sherry was giving him orders not on the basis of what would please his future mistress, but on the basis of what gave HER pleasure. Ryan's sessions with her clitoris had become ever more detailed and more tender. His tiny caresses became ever gentler and more precise, until it seemed to Sherry that Ryan was a magician, able to make her cum with the slightest touch or the smallest kiss on her front and rear love buttons. 

Ryan's session had been a long one, lasting much of the afternoon. This, of course, became possible for a man after the Rebalancing the Sexes, as he was filling his lover with his entire body instead of just a penis. But gradually, a need for release had been building inside him too. He had climaxed from his penis... regular orgasms, the kind that can make babies in the backdoor of a mature woman... several times. Waves of desire had caused the megasm to build up inside him, until finally it overcame him. Girlsperm (the kind that leads to female babies) exploded from almost every pore of his body, chocolate in flavor, if Sherry's vagina had taste buds. 

Ryan shrank smaller and smaller and smaller, and as he did so, the power of Sherry's juices on his mind increased. At a normal size of a few inches in height, Sherry's vaginal fluids could bend him to her will. But as he shrank to a fraction of an inch, his feelings for his trainer grew from obedience to worship. At this scale, being inside this fortyish woman was like being inside God -- or the Goddess of Love. All Ryan wanted to do was worship Sherry and be with her, blasphemous though that would sound to the one who created this reality. 

Ryan's mind traveled effortlessly, through flights of imagination, as images and words strung themselves together in a kind of salad. After a time, he became aware that he was floating softly down a stream. He realized that he was being carried down a river of Sherry's juices to her labiae. In the distance, a red glow marked the end of the all-surrounding darkness.

After what seemed like hours, Ryan reached the labiae, climbing up one toward the clitoris. He was about a quarter of an inch tall, but he hoped he could stimulate it enough to get Sherry's attention... when he grew large enough to be rescued. Sherry's labiae, befitting a woman of her years, was a drapescape of flesh, with folds deep enough to swallow Ryan back into her dark universe. The relative strength at a fourth of an inch allowed Ryan to reach the hood of her clitoris in just a few minutes of climbing. He began to wrap himself around a portion of Sherry's main love button. He looked out onto the bedscape and saw a sex toy of the plastic variety that Sherry had brought to this session. He hadn't seen this toy before but thought it resembled a dildo that had been a big influence on his young life. He was startled when it buzzed and a voice now several times life-size spoke to him. 

"R-Q-P! Eyes on the prize! What the hell are you doing, having a megasm inside your trainer?"  

It was Coach Butterfly. 

"Before you ask me how I got in here, let me remind you that we dildos and vibrators are well networked. I have a friend who works for Mistress Sherry that I persuaded to take the night off."

Much like his conversations with Sherry, Ryan found himself stammering, this time at a one-eyed plastic monster made to look like a pre-Rebalancing sized penis that could squish him if that were the goal. 

"I-I-I-I didn't mean to... it just sort of happened."

"You are here to learn to be the kind of sex toy that can stay in the employ of one of the most powerful businesswomen in the world! You are NOT here to fall in love! Let me ask you Ryan, if you were to follow your heart, what would you do right now?"

"I would beg Trainer Sherry to be my mistress and let me be her toy."

"And THAT would immediately put you in violation of your contract with your real Mistress Jessica. You would lose your mega-million salary, not to mention what you'd have to pay a lawyer to get you out of the mess. 

"Love matters! I feel love for Sherry," Ryan answered.

"That's all the pussy juice you inhaled talking, not to mention the whole thing that makes older women more attractive the more you shrink! If you follow this path, everything you wanted for your family goes down the drain! You need to focus on finishing your training and getting ready to lead Mistress Jessica's team! You know all that talk about the world's richest MILFs getting together to form a pro sex toy league, and how Jessica could be a part of that. If that happens, your value could skyrocket! You could be pulling down $100 million a year!"

"But I'm falling in love with Mistress Sherry!"

"Don't call her that! I assure you that she sees this as completely a business transaction, no matter what she may have said to you. You need to get practical. Men have to enter the vagina that promises the most for them, not sacrifice themselves for love!"

The world stirred around Ryan, and Coach fell silent. Then a sleepy voice rumbled through the flesh that made up Ryan's world.

"MMM... RYAN... IS THAT YOU?"

 

Chapter End Notes:

Ryan deals with the gap between his heart and his head.