- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sherry has already opened herself up literally to her pro athlete trainee. Now she opens up about her feelings and her life. 

Ryan knew Sherry had 'outed' his feelings for him. He knew that he needed to fulfill his contract to help his family. He decided to change the subject, as a smiling and flirty Sherry inhaled another puff from her joint and blew it in his direction.

"I want to ask you a question. How did you become a trainer?"

"Long story... I met my husband in high school. It was the year before the Rebalancing. I was 14 and he was 16. When the Goddess of Love made her declaration, they kept us from shrinking the boys until they turned 18. Finally, we just agreed that if I didn't shrink him before he went to college, some girl could claim him and I'd never see him again. So I did, when I was in my senior year of high school and he was just entering university.

"I was crazy out of my mind with lust for him, but we did it that way so it wouldn't disrupt his plans to become a physical trainer. Good career choice. Turned out a lot of boys needed physical training to be able to make love, when they were suddenly so much smaller than women! My husband ended up working at a private college about the time they started up the National Championship competition.

"Anyway, as I got older I found my sex drive growing, even above and beyond what happened in the Rebalancing. I began thinking about having several different partners. The desire was so great. I feel sometimes like the Goddess of Love gave women power and then set out to make fools of us by increasing our sex drive so much that it overwhelmed our female intuition. I felt as though with two vaginas, I now had the sex drive of two women... actually a whole lot more than two women.

"I got up the courage to ask my husband if we could have... other tiny men. I was afraid he'd leave me on Big Day. I talked about nature, where in species that have a large size difference between sexes, the larger sex tends to have more partners. They call it 'feeling your dimorphism' in the media.

"I told him how the Goddess' changes were making me need more than one tiny man could provide. He was actually very understanding. He said I was all the woman he needed, but if I wanted to add lovers, not only would he be OK with it, he would help find them for me. He wanted men he could trust with me. He had several players who were preparing for the Triathlon and he suggested that I could serve as a trainer, to give the young men a real life experience.

"So I started training them and before we finished each course, my husband and I would sit down and talk to the tiny men about the challenges we had as a couple because of the Rebalancing, and how we made it work. It was amazing to me how male jealousy melted away and how willing my husband and his students were... to SHARE my body with each other.

"I took a hundred men inside me, over the next few years, often as many as six at a time. My husband not only encouraged me, but ENABLED me to take his students as sex toys. In those days almost all of the students were 'born big' so I actually had the privilege of shrinking a few who were still virgins!

"It doesn't bother me that I found sexual satisfaction in that. What bothers me is that I didn't try to form bonds... to fall in love with them... so they could at least have some of a woman's affection before they become a contract sex toy. I know that some of them had feelings for me. Two of them had a megasm and shrank to microscopic size inside me. I feel bad that I didn't reciprocate their obvious feelings for me.

"It's not like the old days when men were big and women only had the capacity to take in one or maybe two lovers. I can have as many of you darling creatures as I want. I thought it would be betraying my husband. I didn't realize that the size difference gave me both physical and emotional abundance, and the capacity to have not just many sextoys, but many lovers.

"When my husband died, I felt as though the Goddess was punishing me for failing to give and teach love to the toyboys he sent me. I made a promise to myself, that if I got into training again, I would love the next toyboy I trained. That's why I asked you if you are able to fall in love with an older woman. Of course, I'm pretty sure I know the answer."

Ryan's face warmed up, and he smiled sheepishly as his brain, impaired by weed and wine, tried to find the words to talk his way out of it.

"I... didn't expect to feel this way... um, maybe it's because I was intoxicated by your juices and submitted to your will," Ryan laughed.

"You do admit feeling this way now," Sherry replied. "And I'm not asking you to make a commitment right now. I just want you to know that I think there's something between us that goes beyond teacher and trainee, beyond teacher and pupil. I think you know what love is and you want to experience it. If you want to pursue that, know that my door... and my body... and my heart... are open and available... and whatever you choose to do with your heart, I shall treat you lovingly as long as you are in my care." Then she kissed Ryan and carried him to the dollhouse where he would spend the night.