- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The other coupling that resulted from "Brothers from Each Other's Mothers."


So my name is enrique. I used to capitalize it but making it small feels  right now. I'm 24 years old and usually I'm an inch tall. Right now I'm 12 inches tall. My mistress Jessica made me that size so I could use the virtual keyboard on my phone and write this story. Talk to text doesn't work so well when your voice is so tiny.


I'm sure you realize Jessica became my mistress after the Rebalancing of Sexes a couple of years ago. If you're a man, you've got your own story about how you got shrunk. Here's the weird thing about my story --  it wasn't Jessica who made me small. It was Phoebe. She was my girlfriend for three years. She was 21 when the Rebalancing happened. Usually I was the one who asked for sex but that night she was begging me to fuck her. I did and as soon as I got her juices on me, I shrank down to six inches tall.


For a lot of you, that's when happily ever after started. You got all the sex you wanted and you're spending most of your time in your woman's panties keeping her happy. But Phoebe got all weird when I got tiny. Sometimes she was really aggressive about sex and sometimes she wasn't interested. She said she wanted a man who could take her. By that time we had heard about what the Goddess of Love was doing. I said she'd never find a man like that again. I don't think she knew what she wanted in this new world of sex.


We got into arguments. Bad idea when you're six inches tall. Once she got mad and smacked me with her palm. I flew across the room. She picked me up and said she was sorry but something changed after that. I wasn't mad at her, I was more afraid. Suddenly I realized the opposite sex now meant danger for me. Even though I still felt like a man and had all the desires of a man, I also felt fear with my arousal. A voice inside my head said, "This is what it's like to be a girl." Or WAS like.


Anyway, three days later, I told her I had had enough. I was afraid she'd squish me. But she put me in her purse and took me to my mother's house, and dumped me out on the table. I rolled out naked. My mother chased Phoebe away, then gave me a napkin. "It's not like this is the first time I saw you naked, but... I can't stick around the house. I have to go to work and you're going with me. So wear this."


Going with mom means going a lot of places. She was a flight attendant (now she's a co-pilot after going to aviation school), so she goes around the world. The next day we flew out on a flight from New York to Vienna, then a couple of days later we were on the return trip. I was sitting in her purse as she worked the cabin. That's how I met Austin, who's my best friend, and his mother, Jessica.


Austin told his side of the story in an earlier chapter. How this crazy lady sitting in front shrank him, used us both as sex toys, and tried to kidnap us both, and how my mother saved us... but then the crazy lady shouted a command and we both shrank down to one inch tall. One inch... that's like the edge of extinction. People... I mean women... can't really hear what you're saying, unless you're speaking to your lover.

Suddenly, it became very hard to communicate with my mom. Not to mention now I was naked again. Even when she made something for me to wear, it was still cold. Mammals weren't made to be this small. Of course, from the Goddess of Love's perspective, it's a big reason for a man to get close to a woman as fast as he can. But I'm stuck with my mom! How does that happen? She's freaking out and trying to keep Jessica from freaking out too!


Now, Austin immediately started fantasizing about my mom. I could tell when I watched his eyes after she introduced us. You can spot things when you're small that you don't notice when you're big. Austin was lusting after my Mom. I don't want to think about it but I can understand it. Latina women are curvy and some of them have big butts, especially by the time they hit 40. We didn't realize it then, but the Goddess was directing men's attention to the backdoor because she wanted to draw younger men to mature women and a lot of MILFs (and even GILFs) look good in back. I gave Austin a hard time about him staring at my mom, and he grabbed me in his hand like he was going to do something... and then the girl shrank him so he didn't have a chance! Scary but also funny as hell.


I also noticed that Jessica was giving me the eye. The bedroom eye. She didn't want to admit it, but when you're small, a giantess can't hide that look from you. Seeing me naked turned her on and she wanted to use her power to seduce me, even though she was fighting it on the outside. I felt her lust and her desire for me and I felt vulnerable in a way I never had before. Just like a girl, that voice in my head said again.


I guess my desire for Jessica developed more slowly. My mom spent a lot of time at her place, with me along for the ride of course, so I saw a lot of her. Jessica had a look, where she was high-class and comfortable at the same time. She wore jeans but they were tailored, and made her figure look good.


Since I saw a lot of Austin, we talked a lot about his mother and my mother. We each had to convince each other that we were good enough to date each other's moms. We were like fathers protecting their daughters, only in reverse.


"I think my mom has self-esteem issues from the divorce," Austin told me. "You need to build her up. She doesn't realize she's a giantess to men now."


Since she didn't have a curvy figure with a huge butt like my mom, I figured that Jessica didn't think she was all that sexy. I bet she thought her ass was nothing to brag about. My mistress, you didn't realize that ALL asses and ALL women's body parts are now huge to guys. I looked at her figure and said to myself, I want to get inside those clothes.


Finally I wrote that love note to Jessica on my phone. That was so hard, being one inch tall and trying to type that out. We got our "date", at her house, on the same night my mom and Austin were going on a "date" in his old bedroom.


Jessica took me to the room, wearing a gray sweatshirt and yoga pants. They showed off her 44-year-old figure pretty well. She picked me up in her hands and brought me to her face. "I'm sure Austin told you this. I'll tell you again. Treat me with respect. But don't be afraid to... try some things. You're very small. Even if you bit my nipple, I'm sure it would feel just like the tiniest little love nibble."


"I guess... I'm trying to find my inner giantess," she said (knew that was coming). "I know I'm the one in charge of this night, but I'm still trying to get used to that, in terms of deciding that what I want is what goes. I'm willing to be the boss, but I want to respect you too. I'm glad this is happening when I'm old enough to... kind of... know what I LIKE about sex... and express what I want. Is it... hard for you to be where you are? I mean... it's like a role reversal."


My ears were burning. "When I was big, I was very confident around girls, but now I just suddenly got very... shy... like I can't think of what to say." My hands reached down to cover my very hard dick and my ears and face were burning. "Are you blushing?", she said. Jessica's face broke out in a big smile. "You are coming off as so demure and so coy in my presence... it's like you're the male equivalent of a naive ingenue. You're so CUTE! I know this is not your first sexual experience, but in this context, you feel so innocent... it's endearing."


Jessica reached over her head and pulled off her sweatshirt. She picked me up again, and put me down on her left nipple. "I want you to look at my nipple, caress it, treat it like your little girlfriend. Then I'm going to bring you to my right ear and you're going to tell me what sweet things you'd like to say to my sweet little nipple."


I climbed Jessica's soft, squishy, fortysomething breast. I didn't really mind that. It was a lot less threatening to me than a 20 year old's hard body at that point. I imagined that I was looking into the face of the hottest girl I ever knew, and began to caress the nipple, top to bottom, around and around, kissing the areola. "It's all right, enrique, take my boob!" I squeezed as hard as I could as her hand came up and kneaded the breast tissue around me. The temperature rose from chilly to feverish. It felt good to arouse her but it also felt good to be WARM for the first time since I got shrunk!


She lifted me to her ear and asked me to talk sweet and talk dirty to her nipple. I told her it was a beautiful woman and I was falling in love with it. "Wait till you meet my next little lady," she laughed.


Then Jessica pulled down her yoga pants. Underneath was a pair of granny panties. It's weird but I think I actually like those better than the ones that show a lot of ass, because you know they're going to surround you and become like a home. She pulled down the panties to her knees, then kicked them away. She spread her legs, lifted me up and placed me in front of her vulva.


"Make love to this woman," Jessica said. "But first, stand in front of my vagina for a moment. Then I want you to tell me how beautiful she is."


I was filled with all sorts of emotions. Not just sexual fulfillment. I knew that vagina would make it possible for me to grow back to six inches. Still small, but big enough to talk with a woman. If I had thoughts of ever being the size of a woman again, they would have been long gone. I wanted to be six inches tall and be this woman's lover, and learn her body. I knew I had to make this work.


Jessica brought me to her ear. "Tell me about what you saw," she said.


"Jessica, my goddess Jessica, I stood in front of a beautiful, fragrant flower. All I can think about is wrapping myself in the curtain of your lips and hugging and licking and kissing it. I think it's the most beautiful place I've ever seen. I want to meet this sweet little woman you call a clitoris and love her and ravish her. I want to disappear inside you and find the most secret places in you and make you scream with pleasure..."


"THAT'S ENOUGH! Oh God, you make me so HOT!" Jessica screamed. "Please go down and meet my clitoris! But one thing first. When you get to my stage of life, sometimes it's a little dry... could you help me out?" Jessica took a bottle twice as big as I was and began to rub inside of her. She was about to squirt it on me. But something about her call for help commanded my body. It was producing its own lubricant, head to toe, making me a slippery dude. Jessica picked me up, sniffed me, licked me. "Mmmm... sweet chocolate... I think your lube is better than mine... time to get you inside me."


I swam through labial flesh and found her clit, big as a medicine ball to me. I kissed its sides and front and spoke to it like the hottest girlfriend ever.  I was losing my free will to do anything but please Jessica.


In seconds I was inside her. Once the aroma of her womanly juices filled my nostrils, I was her slave. All that mattered was finding that G-spot. I kissed it like a lover. I threw my chest and face against it. I could hear her moaning and feel her body all around me.


"OOH I NEED YOU TO FILL ME UP!" Jessica moaned. "SIX INCHES!"


I expanded in all directions and suddenly the great cavern of womanly flesh that surrounded me became a tight squeeze. Jessica screamed her way through two or three orgasms.


I climbed out of her and the cool air hit me again. But this time I wasn't thinking about how cold and miserable I was. I'm thinking, "I'M SIX TIMES TALLER THAN I USED TO BE!" Six inches tall, I felt like a giant. Jessica was glowing and warm and smiling. She got up on her knees and wiggled that ass she thought was nothing special. To me it was red hot. Her back door, unlike her front, was soaking wet and slippery.


Then something she did surprised me. She got up off the bed, went to her closet, and came out with a black beret and a red top with frilly black lace at the bottom. Then she got on the bed and on her knees, wiggling her ass in front of tiny me.


"Would you like some of this?," she moaned. "I always said that if I ever did anal for a man, it would be because I wanted to make it happen in an exotic and sophisticated way. Putting on a beret and framing my ass with lace makes me think of Paris and Corrine Drewery and Anais Nin. Frankly, I can't think of anything more exotic than an ass that's turned into a tiny vagina. Why don't you... see if you fit?"
Damn! I pounded that ass... and she came... four or five times! I admit I fell in love with her backside.


When Jessica finally wore me out, she brought me up to her ear. "I found my inner giantess," she whispered. "I think you found a lot of my inner places... Tell me, if you could be as tall as a woman again, would you?"


"No, my mistress..." I said.
----
A year later, we were married. It was a joint ceremony as I married Jessica and her son Austin married my mom. Our mothers each handed us in teacups to our new mistresses. We both wore super-tiny cummerbunds and nothing else.  We all moved into Jessica's house. Since then, I've fathered three boys from Jessica's back door. Jessica and my mom are planning to invite a young woman into our situation, so Austin and I can give them granddaughters too.


Jessica is so sophisticated and she taught me so much. I try to learn from her sexuality, which I think is awesome. I hope the love and awe I have for her makes her feel like the giantess I know she is. Love you, mistress.