- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Three mature women who've just broken up with husbands have a chance encounter with three young men on the day the Goddess of Love decides to change the world. 

 


Couples were breaking up all over the place. It was the number one topic in the news, in the weeks leading up to that day. Sarah and her own husband had called it quits just a few weeks before, after 29 years together. At 53, she wasn't sure where to begin again. She knew what being alone at that age meant and how difficult dating would be. A woman's potential partners were those her own age and older. Every year after 18, her dating pool shrank smaller and smaller. Would she spend the rest of her life alone?

Sarah heard that word in her head over and over... invisible. She was becoming invisible to men. She felt smaller than her five foot three height, as though the shrinking of age was moving faster and faster.


Her flesh seemed to be losing all of the definition that caused men's heads to turn in her 30s and even her 40s. Stretch marks, crow's feet, cellulite, wrinkles, drying skin, even a blemish or two. But in the last week or two, her buttocks were seeming to defy time. Sarah swore that they had seemed to grow wider, lift slightly and separate. In fact she found she had to strain a bit to make her buttocks clench together. But that was secondary to her other concern about back there. Sarah hadn't made number two in days. But she didn't feel ill at all. She put it down to stress. But there was that strange dream, where she imagined her backdoor being penetrated... by something that felt good... and that was about as specific as her dream got before she woke up.


Sarah decided on this day to go out for lunch to her favorite Thai restaurant. She was meeting up with two of her friends who were in similar straits. Marcie was 54. She'd been separated for two months, after her husband said goodbye and packed his belongings while she was at work. She still couldn't understand why. She thought their marriage was fine, and she thought she had strong enough radar to pick up any problems. Marcie stood five foot ten, had a model's body as a young woman, and might still have had a similar figure were it not for the huge backside that had grown over the past three decades.


Debbie was 56. She had short hair bleached blonde , and ample breasts that only seemed to have expanded with age, as well as a backside that might have looked intimidating on a woman in her twenties. In fact, from the back, arms akimbo, Debbie could look downright stunning. She had decided on her own to break up with her husband after 30 years. Not because of cheating or fights or money or anything else. She just felt bored.


Sarah  realized that wasn't something a lot of women in their fifties did, until now. For some reason, in the past six months or so, it seemed there were a lot of Debbies out there, older women who just got restless, and decided to move on despite the odds not being in their favor. What's driving this, Sarah thought. Am I restless too? What are we all expecting to find?


Marcie was next after Sarah to walk through the front door of the restaurant. They'd all been chatting on social media and Sarah knew they all shared a certain level of sexual frustration. Finally, Debbie arrived to complete the threesome.


Almost immediately, the conversation turned to sexual frustration.


"Don't you just feel like a hollow tree? I know I do," Sarah sighed.


"I feel like a collapsed star. I feel like I could just pull thousands of men inside me with just gravity alone," Debbie answered.


"Me too!" Marcie chimed in. Then she reached across and touched Sarah's hand. "You know what? Talk about wanting it in front! I actually had a dream last night about a man in front and a man in back. I never wanted that before, never thought about it." Sarah nodded knowingly.


"Something else I noticed," Sarah said. "When I play with myself, I... I can't explain it... I smell like peach pie or something. Am I diabetic? Why would my juices smell sweet?"


"TMI!" Marcie answered.


At that moment, the bell placed next to the door jangled. Four very young men walked in. They looked to be in their late teens or early twenties, probably students at the nearby university.


All three women felt a chill. 'I'm reminded how old I am," Marcie whispered, "by how much seeing them makes me want them."


At that moment, the waitress walked up and asked the men where they wanted to sit. Then she marched them over to the booth right across from the three mature women and took their orders.


For a couple of minutes, there was nervous silence. The women chatted amongst themselves.  All three women's unconscious moves changed. They tugged and pulled at their hair as a nervous woman might, when preparing herself for a man's attention. Something else was happening. The hemlines of the dresses worn by Sarah, Marcie and Debbie were slowly creeping upward in height.


Debbie got impatient. She got up and stood at an angle to the booth, to stretch herself as she chatted with her friends. As she bent over the table, she felt a chill on her backside. She could hear a couple of young men snickering behind her. Debbie straightened up and tugged at her dress. Her jaw dropped open. "Follow me to the ladies' room!" she whispered to Marcie and Sarah.


When they got there, all three were shocked by what they saw.


Marcie's outfit was now a dress that would have been perfect on a 22-year-old but seemed cut way too high on a 54-year-old woman. It showed off Marcie's thighs, decorated with cellulite, and barely covered her ass.


"I did NOT put this dress on!" Marcie said. "I don't even own this dress!"


Sarah felt a chill running up her thighs. She looked down and found she was wearing a ruffled micro skirt. Not only did it expose all of her thighs, it showed off the lower half of Sarah's buttocks.  Sarah looked at the cellulite, the uneven skin tones, and overall squishiness of her lower body and she wanted to hide. She nervously tugged at the ruffles of her skirt, in a vain effort to cover what she saw as her shortcomings.


Debbie was also wearing a micro skirt, even more revealing than those worn by Sarah and Marcie. It was only about three inches long, stopping well before the mid-point of her ample, matronly buttocks, allowing most of her cleft to be seen. To make matters worse, that cleft was spread wide, as though hands were squeezing each buttock, displaying her backdoor and a new trail of hair extending upward from her pubes through her perineum.


"What happened to us?" Marcie said in a quivering voice. "Did our subconscious minds cause us to pick clothing that is woefully age-inappropriate and not realize it?"
Something clicked in Sarah's mind. "How do we know... it's inappropriate?"


"What do you mean?" Marcie shrieked.


"I mean... one of us could be having a mental episode, but what are the chances of both of us being in a state of mind? This... could be something magical. It must have happened for a reason."


One thing's for sure, Sarah thought to herself..I don't feel invisible anymore! In fact, I feel a little TOO visible!"


"Do we go home and change?," Debbie asked.


"I think we should go with it, at least until somebody at the restaurant throws us out," Sarah smiled.


They returned to their booth. The waitress was waiting to take their orders. They expectd to be asked to leave but the waitress said nothing. She just took their orders and walked away. All three saw the waitress' skirt slowly climb up her thighs, until her bare buttocks were exposed. Only the apron string kept them from getting a full view of her rear cleft. She shivered for a moment, then walked off as though nothing had happened.


"What's with this place? Did somebody cast a spell that shrinks clothing?" Marcie asked. "Maybe we should leave..."


"Nooo... I think we should stay," Sarah answered. "We're a lot safer in here dressed like this than we are out on the street."


"Do you think this has anything to do with all three of us being single again?" Marcie mused.


"You mean, being horny and not having anyone to help me work it off?" Sarah answered. Marcie rolled her eyes. Debbie nodded her head.


"I happen to think," Debbie said as she ran her finger around the rim of the glass, "that the reason our bare fat middle-aged asses are sitting on the vinyl of this restaurant is because the Goddess of Love is working very hard to get us some!"


"Goddess of Love!" Sarah snorted. "If there were such a thing we wouldn't all  be divorced and lonely!"


"If there's no Goddess of Love," Debbie answered, "how do you explain our major wardrobe malfunction?"


One of the young men broke the silence with a puerile remark. "Hey, Grandma, you forgot your dress!" His cohorts at the booth erupted in laughter.


Sarah and Marcie mostly wanted to sink under the table. But Debbie smiled. Sarah and Marcie noticed that her eyes had gotten a bit dilated.


The 56-year-old bare-bottomed woman stood up, walked to the booth and smiled at the man closest to her, 6'3" with red hair. "I'm not QUITE old enough to be your grandma... maybe you could take off your pants and we'd be even."


Another young man at the booth piped up. "Hey. how come your pussy smells like apple pie?" His pals in the booth laugh. He then dares redhead to lick Debbie.
"I'll make it easy for you, boy." Debbie then sat her ass on the mens' table and turned around to face the redhead.


"I've never eaten pussy before," redhead answered. "Only losers do that!"


"LOSER!" his friends chimed. Then they chanted "Lick it, lick it, lick it!"


Sarah and Marcie looked on in near-shock. Why was Debbie doing this? It could only end badly...


After getting enough dares from his friends, the redhead leaned his face into Debbie's nether regions. Nervously, he flicked his tongue at her clitoris. His technique was, as a first-timer, less than skilled. Nonetheless, 56-year-old Debbie responded strongly to his touch. She found herself getting wetter than she had in years.
Finally, the redhaired man found a rhythm that really stimulated Debbie's clit. The mature woman bucked her hips. Redhead's face was getting covered in her juices.

This older woman was very hungry for sex, he thought. It seemed as though her pussy was actually getting bigger in response to his tongue. Then he noticed his shoes fall off and his pants slip away underneath him. By the time he climbed out of his shirt and onto the table, redhead realized he was actually shrinking. But Debbie's body seemed to be commanding him to lick her and taste her, more deeply, more thoroughly. Debbie's clitoris had grown as big as a golf ball... in his eyes... when the screams of his friends brought him out of a cunnilingual frenzy.


"What did you do to him, old lady?"


"Stop before he shrinks away to nothing!"


The screams also snapped Debbie out of her reverie. Until that moment, she had been enjoying the fruits of her daring move. She looked down and saw the redhaired man, now about three inches tall, looking up at her, covered in her juices.


"I didn't mean to do this! I don't know how it happened!" Debbie screamed.


"Are you a witch?" "Change him back!"


"I don't know how!" Debbie screamed. The boys appeared agitated and possibly ready to get violent with Debbie. Sarah and Marcie jumped up to grab her and make a run for it. The young men responded to their uncovered womanhoods.


"It's a MILF cult! They're going to shrink us all!"


They were about to jump up, not to attack the women but to run, when all were suddenly frozen in place by a green glow. The waitress walked up to them, now completely nude.


"I see you all have gotten friendly. I think that's wonderful! Let me introduce myself! I'm the Goddess of Love... and what just happened here is a completely normal manifestation of something I've been working on for centuries... and launching today... it's called the Rebalancing of Sexes!"


(To be continued)

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

More to come.