- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Two women struggle to protect their sons from female lust after the Rebalancing of Sexes, while trying to deal with their own desires. 


I'm Austin. I'm 21 years old. I'm usually two or three inches tall. My closest male friend would have to be Enrique. He's 22 and he's usually an inch or two tall. In fact, we're closer than friends. We're family. It's weird because often we're thousands of miles apart. It's because of something that happened on an airplane, about a week after the Rebalancing of Sexes started. 


I was studying in Austria when the Goddess of Love made her speech. My mother (Jessica) decided to fly to Vienna and get me as soon as she heard about the Rebalancing. It was a good thing, too. The girls had me barricaded in my room. I didn't want to let any of them shrink me. Just a few days earlier I would have gone to bed with any of them, and none of them would have gone anywhere near me. But something didn't seem right. My senses were changing. Even before I knew that guys were all shrinking because of girls, I was feeling a sort of danger, where none had existed before. 


My parents divorced when I was 15, so my mom was alone when the Rebalancing hit. I heard that lust was driving women crazy. I asked her how she was doing and she would bite her lip and throw her head back. "OK." Even I could see that she was just trying to keep a grip on herself. Something was boiling inside her, and she needed relief. But she kept gritting her teeth. "I'm going to get you home safe, and then I can deal with my needs," Mom kept saying. 


It's a LONG flight from Vienna to New York... about 10 hours. Normally, before the ROS, people would be trying to catch up on sleep or watching a movie. But this flight was almost entirely full of women. I was the only full sized adult male on the plane. From girls my age to grandmothers, they were all hitting on me. Mom had me in the window seat while she sat in the center seat. They'd all keep trying to sit on the aisle seat. My mother was telling them off and sometimes even fighting them off. 


It was really getting bad until one of the flight attendants came and sat in the aisle seat. Her name was Carolina. She was about the same age as my mother, early forties. She was Latina and as she sat down in the aisle seat, her curves sort of poked through her flight attendant's uniform. Really, that was the first time I had ever given the eye to a 40-year-old woman in my life. 


My mom thanked Carolina for helping with the crazy women who were trying to shrink me on the spot. "I understand," she replied. "You see, I have a similar situation." Carolina went to her workstation and grabbed an open purse. She showed it to Mom as I looked over her shoulder.


Inside the purse was an amazing site. Someone about my age, naked, six inches tall. He looked Hispanic. I looked away. My mom blushed but she didn't turn away. In fact, she couldn't stop looking at him.


 "Enrique, put your napkin on!," Carolina hissed. "That's my son Enrique. "His girlfriend shrank him three days ago. She decided she didn't want him and showed up at my house with him stuffed in her purse!" 


They talked about how hard it was to be moms to sons, now that the Goddess of Love made males shrinkable. Carolina said her bosses didn't know she had her son on the plane. "I can't leave him alone at home, so I have to take him with me!" Security wasn't an issue, though. So many of the women were traveling with their men inside their clothes that the TSA decided traveling by purse was okay, as long as the tiny man wasn't carrying anything hazardous. 


Carolina and my mom talked for a long time. It turned out we lived pretty close to each other in the Hudson Valley. "It looks like our airline's going to suspend operations for a few weeks," Carolina said.  "So many male pilots got shrunk that they can't staff all the flights until more women get trained to fly! And the passengers... well, we know we're only selling half as many tickets because the women think they can sneak a man on board for free! Maybe they're right!" she laughed. "Jessica, if you don't have a ride home, I'd be glad to take you since you're so close to my place!"


My mom agreed. Carolina took Enrique out of her purse and placed him on the armrest next to my seat. "Jessica, could you come back to our work area? I have to ask you something." She tugged at Mom's arm. My mom looked at me nervously. "I'm OK, Mom, if it's just a minute," I said. 


"Keep an eye on my boy," Carolina said to me as she walked away with Mom. I actually looked at her butt as she walked away. Again, I was staring at the figure of a woman old enough to be my mother. Then I remembered Carolina's instructions and looked down at Enrique. He was staring up at me. 


"You were checking out my mom!" Enrique shouted.


"No I wasn't," I said. "I was just watching them go..."


"You were checking out my mom!"


"I was NOT checking out your mom!" Really, I was, but I wasn't going to lose an argument to a six inch tall dude. "Say that to my face!" I yelled. I reached down and grabbed Enrique, then pulled him up to my face. He had a scared look on his face. I got carried away, but it felt good to win an argument by being so much bigger. But then my world changed...


Two hands reached around my head and a woman kissed me. Then I noticed one hand was  wet and sticky. It had a fruity smell. It was the same fruity smell I remembered when those girls had me barricaded in the room in Vienna. Some woman had touched me with her pussy juice and I was shrinking. I knew what was coming next. 


My clothes started getting big and baggy. Enrique was getting too big to hold in my hands and I had to let him go. In just a couple of seconds, my clothing had collapsed around me and I was climbing out naked. I had to be about six inches tall, the same size as Enrique. But when I escaped my clothes, Enrique wasn't there. 


 Then I saw a girl's hand sweep down and grab me. It was the lady who was in the seat in front of Mom. She lifted me over the seat back. I saw she had already taken off her jeans and panties.  Enrique was already inside her and it looked like I would be next.


Then out of nowhere, a hand came down and whacked my kidnapper on the head. She dropped me. I saw a different hand reach for me. It was Carolina, the flight attendant. She had me in one hand and Enrique in the other. I felt very secure in her hands. She talked softly to her son, then said to me, "It's all right." She then handed me back to Mom, whose face was drained of color.  


Meanwhile, an air marshal disguised as a MILF tourist in jeans was putting cuffs on the woman who shrank me. As she was pushed along, she shouted, "ONE INCH! BOTH OF YOU!" Immediately my mother's hand grew six times larger. I had gone from being six feet tall to one inch in a matter of minutes. My mother was starting to cry. Carolina was crying and cursing. The same thing had happened to Enrique.


"Six inches is bad enough. This is just awful! How do we fix it?" my mother wailed at Carolina.


"Jessica, I'm upset too, but please listen to me. You know what the Goddess said. My Enrique can never be more than 12 inches tall and now that's true about your son too. The only person who can change their sizes is a woman who has had sex with them and is physically close to them. So we either have to find that woman in jail and get her to say a new height, or..."


"Or what?"


"Or we have to find them new girlfriends who will make them bigger," Carolina replied. 


I wasn't as scared as my Mom. I knew that sooner or later, some girl was going to shrink me. But it made me mad that this stranger was stressing out my mom. 
We later found out that the woman who shrank us had gone mute after a mental episode stemming from the lust introduced by the Rebalancing. She wasn't going to make us bigger.


My mom had followed Carolina's lead and turned one of her purses into my room. Naturally, there wasn't very much furniture made for a one inch tall guy at that point. My bed was my mother's silk scarf, and my clothing was tissues and napkins. Just like Enrique. Just a week or so before, I had been a college student in Europe. Now, this. My only link to sanity was the phone, and even then I had to push huge buttons to send a text or watch a video. I was always cold, because the Goddess of Love meant for one inch guys to be next to or inside women, and I was neither. 


But I tried not to worry about my situation because my mom was suffering so much. Not just from the battle with this crazy woman who shrank me on her terms without my consent. Like every other woman, Mom was feeling the raging increases in her sex drive after the Rebalancing of Sexes. But she couldn't run out and grab a man when it all went down, because she was getting me home and then dealing with me getting shrunk on the plane. She kept my purse-room in her bedroom, and every night I could hear her cry, moan and make other sounds. I assumed she was trying to work herself down sexually. I didn't want to know. 


Carolina and my mom had to deal with all the legal issues, trying to get criminal charges or a lawsuit going. She started coming over to our house a lot. I started seeing a lot of Enrique. One day I asked my mom if he could stay over for the night. Talking to my mom or any female is hard. I have to shout or write huge messages like I'm trying to get a plane's attention. The only giants who consistently hear men clearly are the ones we sleep with. Again, the Goddess is trying to tell me I need to find a girlfriend. Anyway, my mom said yes and that's why Carolina's hand reached inside my purse-home and dropped Enrique inside. 


Unconsciously, I rushed to one of the holes in the purse and watched Carolina walk away. She was awesome even in an unattending flight attendant's uniform. Now, she was wearing a microskirt that let me see all of her thighs and about an inch of her buttocks. Something had happened to older women when the Rebalancing arrived. They got more confident about the way time changed their figures. They wouldn't be shamed by anyone telling them they were too old to show off, even if that meant displaying the dimples on their thighs or stretch marks or a big squishy ass. Carolina's was making my heart pound... until I got a shove from Enrique.


"Just like the first time I met you, checking out my mom!" Enrique snorted.


I tried to deescalate things. "Dude... I'm sorry. I've been stuck in this purse for two months. The whole damn world is full of men shrinking down and getting in women's panties and having more sex than they ever imagined was possible. Yet here we are, stuck at home with our moms. Don't you think I'd respond, especially with your mom wearing what she's wearing?"


All the time I was talking, Enrique was looking out the same hole in the purse.
"What are you looking at?" I asked. 


Enrique looked like he was hypnotized. "Your mom. Jessica. She's just amazing." Mom, despite her obvious needs, had not given in to dressing in a way that before the Rebalancing would have been given names like "slutty" and "age-inappropriate." She was wearing a sweater and jeans.


"You just gave me shit for staring at your mom and you're giving my mom the eye!", I yelled.


"Austin... have you seen what people are saying in social media? Guys are getting shrunk by older women and... suddenly the older women look more attractive to them. It's like something changed inside us..."


"... Something changed with the women, too!" I answered. "They're dressing like they're 20 years old..."


"It's like they're at their sexual peak and so are we and we're just being drawn to them!"


"I think it has to do with booty," I responded. "The Goddess of Love said she gave them a second vagina in back... but why?"


"I heard that some older women are actually having babies from their backdoors. But only women between 30 and 60 years old, and only when the man is younger."


"So guys like us!" I said. "It's like the Goddess of Love is making sure younger guys and older women get together."


"Look what happened to us, Austin. A younger woman shrank you and tried to kidnap us both. I think we're looking for a safe place. I think an older woman is not going to be as dangerous."


"So, Austin, I've got this question for you... I.. I... want to ask your mom... I want to see if she would like..."


"Enrique, you can't be serious...you want to like, date, my mom?"


"She's just amazing... I'm like you... I don't want to live in a purse forever! I mean, I think your mom is awesome. Please tell me how I can... meet her! I know she's got to be going out of her mind with the Rebalancing and all the desires the Goddess gave women and... I want to help her. I also want to be in a warm pair of panties and out of this cold world!"


He didn't need to explain himself any further. I knew exactly what he was going through. 


"My mom married the first guy she kissed. I don't want her hurt. You will treat my mom with respect, OK? "


"Austin, your mom is a giantess to me. She's a goddess! Of course I'll respect Jessica."


"Show me. Do you have a  phone at home that you can use?'


"Yes."


"Jump on that screen and type out a love letter to my mom. I'll read it and then I'll decide if you can date her... and I'll only help you on one other condition." "What's that?"


"That you get me hooked up with YOUR mom! Carolina's ass is driving me crazy!"
----
I had to find the right time and place to bring Enrique's interest up with my mom. He promised to do the same with Carolina. My chance came as we were sitting together watching one of those daytime TV shows. I had asked her to make sort of a harness so I could sit next to her ear and talk to her. Two women (of course) were talking about the Rebalancing (the only thing anyone had talked about since it happened):
"So, the Rebalancing has had an impact on almost all straight women but especially those between 30 and 60..."


"That's right, Tamara. A mini-baby boom... literally... has happened in just the past month as women in their 30s, 40s and 50s... one as old as 62... delivered baby boys, just an inch or so tall, from their back doors."


"It seems the Goddess of Love has given women a second womb that only activates after age 29 or so. Mature women who thought their childbearing days were over are surprised to become moms at 40, 45, even later."


"... and those born are all boys..."


"... and in every case the father seems to be a young man.. the oldest just 33..."
"It's sort of a reverse biological clock. Women can have babies out the back as late as 62, but men cannot father in the back womb if they're much over 30..."


"It's as if the Goddess decided to make the future of the human race dependent on younger men and older women getting together!"


I spoke into Mom's ear. "I know what happened to me is taking up all your time. But I want you to be happy and I worry about you."


"Austin, don't you worry about me. I can deal with these urges... I don't have time to go and look for a lover right now."


"Mom... if you thought you had time... would you be interested in someone younger? I mean, like, close to my age."


The blush actually made me warmer than I had been since I got shrunk. "I have just felt so... awakened... it's like I went from being an invisible middle aged woman to... a very VISIBLE woman. I feel the eyes of tiny younger men on me, and believe me my eyes are on them. I just have all this energy and desire building up inside me and no way to deal with it. The thing is, I just don't know how to deal with being so huge and powerful compared to those tiny young men. I guess I haven't found my inner giantess yet.


"But to answer your question... I wouldn't want to shrink anyone without their consent... but if they were OK with it... I would very much like to EXPLORE that..."


"What if I told you a young guy wanted to spend some time with you?"


"Well, I don't know who that would be..." Then a big "oooo" passed her lips. "Are you talking about Enrique?"


"Yes."


It was such a loud sound to my ears when Mom smacked her lips together and then licked her upper lip with her tongue. "I have to confess something. I have been thinking about his exquisite little body since I first laid eyes on him." 


"He's thinking about you too." I asked mom to put me back in her purse. I forwarded Enrique's text to her. She looked, read, gasped, and then laughed. 


My dear Jessica my future mistress . Sorry about the spelling and punctual sorry punctuation these keys are hard to work when an inch tall and text to talk doesnt work because my small voice. I saw you look at me I know you wanted me. I know maybe you dont think of yourself like a giantess goddess or mistress but you dont know the power inside you. Maybe you are worried about your body. Let me tell you since I got shrunk my whole libido changed. EVERYTHING YOU THINK IS A FLAW IS REALLY A FEATURE AND A GIFT. I want to kiss your client cling clitoris like a face. Spellcheck sucks at one ich tall. I want to fall in love with your ass. I think you have a fantastic ass you just dont know it. 


"Yes! I absolutely want to see him!"


"Would you make him six inches tall again?"


"Of course! What woman couldn't use a six inch man?"


"OK... I'll ask Enrique to get Carolina to bring him over and..."


"What is it, Austin?"


"I've asked him to set me up with Carolina." 


"Hmmmmm..." my mother said. I didn't know whether that was approval or disapproval. Then she added, "a very interesting choice." I could feel her muscles form a smile.


The women on the TV kept talking. "... and of course, since men are so small, they are even more focused on PARTS of our bodies than they used to be. Falling for our faces, our breasts, our arms, our feet, our thighs, and especially our asses. Some women might be bothered by that..."


"I think the best way to deal with that is to imagine each of the parts that interested your man... or MEN (giggle)... as a separate woman."


"I think that really makes sense when you're talking about the backdoor... two vaginas, two women... front and back...." Laughter filled the TV speakers.  


"Austin, the idea of each part of me being a different lover is really exciting to me," Mom said. "I hope Enrique is willing to court every part of me. Tell him I want him to respect me, but he should also remember that he is so small, that even if he bit my most private parts, it would still feel like a tender kiss."


I could tell Mom was getting into this, as my perch kept getting warmer and warmer from the flow of blood to her neck. 


----
Both Mom and Carolina were nervous about letting their inch-tall sons wander far out of their sight. So they agreed to meet at our house. Mom would get together with Enrique in her bedroom and I would join with Carolina in what used to be my room before it became an 80 story tall cavern to me. 


I'll let Enrique tell the story of how he united with my mom if he wishes. (I'm not going to read it.) Now I'll turn to my first time with Carolina. 


The first thing she did, once we were alone, was kiss me. This was a full on French kiss, which meant I got sucked between her lips. Carolina's lipstick covered me. Then she stuffed me between her boobs. My first reaction was not what you might think. "This is the warmest I've been since I got small!!" is what I first thought. It felt so good to be surrounded by Carolina's boob warmth and boob sweat. 


Then she took off her bra, and I fell into one of the cups. She leaned over me with her nipples pointing downward. What they say is so true: older tits that point down are still amazing if they're pointing at you. She brought them closer and closer, and pointed at me to climb up on one of her nipples. I did. My back and ass were chilly but the warmth from her areola lit me up in front. I kissed and sucked at something that was to me as tall as a fire hydrant and as large as an ottoman. 


"Austin, it's time to put you where you'll never be cold again," Carolina cooed. She then put me down on the bed and did the most amazing striptease, that ended with her holding her ass and pussy far above me while I stood between her knees. I saw an anal cleft deeper than I was tall, and wide enough for me to fall comfortably within. I saw the furrow between her buttocks pull back in a circle around her backpussy, framing her mini-vagina so well. Then I saw the main vagina hovering above me like a spaceship. I understood now. Carolina, just days ago several inches shorter than me, was a giant. Not just a giantess but huge in size as well. Everything fell in place. Giantesses should be older and wiser and more powerful than those they seduce. It all felt so right. This is what they talk about when they describe guys becoming "emotionally small."


"It's like a plane," Carolina said to me in a booming voice. "How could the pilot be bigger thant the cockpit? I think it's appropriate that ambitious young men like yourself are smaller enough to fit in MY 'cockpit.'"


"I think Latina women like myself have the best asses, you know," Carolina whispered. "They get even better when they get bigger." Then she sent her buttcheeks down faster than an elevator. They grasped me and forced me down to her perineum, the space between front and back. "Touch me there," she commanded, and I rubbed and caressed a stretch that appeared six feet tall to me.


 "Find my clit," Carolina commanded, and I climbed along her pussy lips. Her pearl was like a medicine ball to me. I mounted it with all my might. Mighty grunts filled my ears and steamy, fruity juices surrounded me. I slid deep inside her and struggled against the massive walls contracting and expanding around me. "Six inches," Carolina cried. I grew within her and filled her space to her enjoyment. 


After several orgasms that filled my ears with her pulse, she took me out and told me to fall in love with her gigantic Latina ass. I was just tall enough for my head to reach near the top of her cleft as I took my manhood in hand and penetrated her backpussy. It was tight, and wet, and challenged me with every thrust. I came, and came, and no matter how exhausted I was, my cock would rise again and demand release. 


We were definitely a couple after that. When we left the bedroom the next morning, I saw Enrique nestled in my mom's bra. Mom was smiling. I assumed they hit it off.
I now spend a lot of time away from my mother. Carolina decided to go back to school and become a pilot. Now she flies all over the world, with me tucked close by. She likes to joke that she holds the stick that flies the plane and that I'M the "stick" that flies her! 


When she's home, Carolina makes love to my mom. One day, Enrique and I decided to touch our lovers in the right places so they'd be aroused whenever they looked in each others' eyes, and one thing led to another. We decided we were OK with them making out as long as we could stay inside our own women's vaginas and not see our mothers naked. 


Enrique and I get to spend a lot of time together, though. We figured out that we were each other's stepfathers. I like to think of us as brothers from each other's mothers.  We were looking out for our moms... making sure they didn't go crazy from lust like that woman on the plane. They were looking out for us... making sure we found lovers and a place to do what men are now meant to do... give women the encouragement to be powerful in the world we left behind. "Inside every great woman is a good man," they say. I agree. I'm glad Enrique is inside my mom and I'm glad I'm inside his.