- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

See Chapter 18 for the setup to this story. 

Diana Levasseur opened the door to her son's bedroom. She was immediately surprised when the screens that covered three of his walls came to life.
Together, they displayed huge pictures of women wearing police uniforms. At least, parts of police uniforms. One picture, seven feet high, showed the face and chest of a topless woman, probably in her late 20s or 30s. Each breasts was as big as Diana's head.


Another picture, on the wall that faced her son in bed, showed a woman wearing a policewoman's cap, and a top that barely reached her waist. She was looking back and smiling as she showed off a bare ass the size of a dresser, and a vulva the size of a human hand. A few inches higher, a starburst between the two buttocks surrounded a smaller vulva. Both appeared swollen and receptive.


Diana told her son she wouldn't stand for those kinds of pictures in her house, when he put the screens up a year ago. But she relented as he approached his 18th birthday. After all, she realized, boys have had these kinds of pictures since they invented the camera, and he's just getting ready for the scale of the world he'll inhabit.


One thing that surprised Diana about those pictures: in her youth, before the Rebalancing, boys put up pictures of young women between 18 and 30 who likely had been models, actresses or centerfolds. The woman on Anthony's wall was not anything like that. Curvy, yes, but clearly past what Diana had thought of as a woman's peak in her youth. She realized, both in the comments of her friends and her own body's appetites, that more mature women were interested in younger men. She realized, in her son's virtual wallpaper, how much the younger men were interested in them.


It's not as if that was the first time Anthony Xavier Levasseur had made his tastes in women clear. His room included a badge the size of a chair, a baton that reached almost to the ceiling, and a mock bullet as tall as a wastebasket. As soon as she realized Anthony was going to be attracted to MILFs, she tried to get him interested in other types, especially those closer to his age. But all he ever talked about were police, paramedics, nurses. Women with powerful and responsible jobs. Anthony even threatened to get the words "POLICE PROPERTY" tattooed on his back when he turned 18. Diana barely talked him out of that.


She guessed that Anthony's interest in policewomen popped up around the time of the Rebalancing of Sexes, which happened when he was 12. When she and Anthony's father told him he couldn't be a policeman because he was going to get shrunk at age 18 by a girl, Anthony said, "then I'll make sure she's a police officer!" From that point on, his fantasies of being small and accompanying a policewoman on her adventures grew and grew, so to speak.


When Diana tried to suggest that his police fantasies were too limiting, his reply often went something like this: "But Mom, you said I needed to 'date small' and be careful and safe. What's more careful than being with a policewoman? I've got all the protection I need! Inside a police officer is the safest place I can be!"


"Not after the trafficking squad scandal!" Diana answered. "All those boys thought the police were there to help them, and instead they helped them get sold to lonely women halfway around the world! Some of them haven't even been found, Anthony! You're my son and I love you. I know what they're thinking and feeling! Sometimes, I feel it myself! I can't let them do that to you."


She refused to allow him to sign up for the police Explorer program when he was still a minor. But Anthony defended the actions of some of the women involved.


"Mom, the trafficking squad got in trouble because some of them didn't have their own men. The lonely ones got horny and it made all the officers crazy. Everybody's still learning the rules after the Goddess changed everything. I want to live and to see the world, and I'll never get that chance unless I get up close to a woman and get inside her."


Anthony's 18th birthday came soon after the announcement that the city's explorer program would be reopened with new rules following the scandal. To Diana, they seemed in some ways at least a partial surrender to conditions following the ROS. No trafficking or non-consensual sex and you had to be 18 to join, but it was almost mandatory for a young man to have a sexual relationship with an officer to get into the program and stay there. In Diana's eyes, they weren't exploring police work. They were going to explore police women.


But Diana realized that would not deter her son. It would, in fact, be an attraction. She let out a sigh of resignation, when Anthony told her he had signed up for the new Explorer program, about a month after turning 18.


"I'm getting that 'Police Property' tattoo too, Mom", Anthony added.
----
Lieutenant Heather Alabaster walked past a group of protesters, the mothers of missing shrunken young males and their supporters. "OUR BOYS ARE NOT YOUR TOYS", one sign read. She opened the trafficking squad's office with a key turned in a loud deadbolt lock. It was the first time that office had been used since the scandal erupted and brought down the wrath of prosecutors and the Goddess of Love. Signs of her rampage could still be spotted on the walls.


Alabaster originally got assigned to the squad as a kind of demotion, after she was discovered making pictures of herself, both topless and bottomless, showing her moon-colored ass in a police uniform. She figured they'd be gigantic to some tiny men who managed to sneak them onto their ladies' laptops. She'd even heard some as-yet unshrunk males were putting them on wallscreens to simulate being small. But despite that indiscretion, or maybe because of it, she managed to avoid becoming part of the ring inside the department that was helping women traffic in young men, shipping them to as far away as Chongqing and Minsk, on sites like "handcraftedtinymen" and "livingsextoys". Out of 16 officers, she was the only one left when all the dominoes fell. Alabaster ended up getting a promotion to run the reconstituted squad. Instead of 16 officers, the squad would consist of five triads... each composed of a full-sized officer, a full-sized female explorer, and a miniaturized male explorer.


Alabaster thought most of the women who got fired or went to prison got what they deserved. But she did feel bad for one woman. Detective Stephanie Dietz wasn't immersed in the ring, and although she knew about it, probably would have gotten off with a slap on the wrist. But she made the mistake of mouthing off to the Goddess of Love as she was turning the squad room upside down to force the rogue cops to turn their big asses in.


The Goddess responded by shrinking Stephanie to three inches tall. Not only did she permanently shrink the detective to man size, She also changed Stephanie's name, to Candy Creme. Anytime anyone tried to say Stephanie's name, it came out Candy. Her skin and hair now resembled the color scheme of an orange popsicle. The new Miss Creme was removed from the force without so much as a pension.


Lieutenant Alabaster pulled the tiny woman out of her uniform. "Don't worry... SSSSSSSS... GRRR.... Candy!", she spat out. "I'll find a way to get you back on the force, and if we can't get you big again, I'm still going to ask the Goddess to give you your name back!"

Chapter End Notes:

Up next... recruiting