- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Some parts will be graphic...

Meet Catherine Winter. A 23 year old woman of Swedish descent. Catherine is a woman who has never held a steady job and used her looks to get ahead in life but now she has a problem. She's broke. Living expenses and student loans are piling up. She now tries to find a way to make easy money. Little does she know her search will lead her to The Size Zone...

 

"Great another notice from UCLA loans office. Just what I wanted to find in my mail today" I said to myself.  I got a degree in social sciences last year and fuck all it did for me. Mom and dad said they were not sending me anymore money. Eric said I was a mooch and haven't called me in weeks. It's not my fault I can't land a job. Flipping burgers ain’t gonna cut it and I have to have not just a bachelors I have to have experience for these jobs. How can I get experience if nobody hires me?! I maxed out another credit card keeping the lights on and I haven't even paid this month's rent yet. As I sit in front of my TV wondering how to keep the roof over my head I felt something. A growing tremor.

 

Everything was shaking. Plates rattled in my cupboard. Books fell of shelves. A goddamn earthquake! My TV wobbled. "Ah no!" I yelled. I jumped off the sofa and lunged to steady it. Not fast enough. My flatscreen crashed to the hardwood floor. A minute later the quake stopped. I sat the TV back on its foot stand. "Just what I fucking needed" I muttered. The screen was cracked. A foot and a half crack ran from the right top corner down to the center. "Fuck you San Andreas Fault" I hissed. My parents called a half hour later as the cell towers stopped vibrating. "Honey you okay?" mom asked. "Yeah I'm fine mom. Wasn't even a 6.0" I said. "Anything break?" she asked. This was my chance. Tell mom about the TV. Maybe she'd wire me some money for a new one. Maybe even a bigger one!

 

"Yeah my flatscreen crashed to the floor. Almost fell on me" I said laying it on thick. "As long as you’re not hurt" she said. "Mom can you help me replace it?" I asked. "Honey I'm sorry about your TV but we meant it when we said we weren't helping you till you got a job" she said. "Have you seen the economy mom?! It's not that simple!" I yelled. "We know full well about the economy! We have TV you know" she said. God did I get pissed when she said that. "Well I don't!" I said ending the phone call. I had to get another TV. I'd die of boredom without it. I began calling to see what my balances were on my cards. It was like a deck of cards pulling them all out. Half were over limit. More were outright canceled and they were looking for their money. Only three had a balance I could use.

 

My heart sank as I saw how much even a good 32 inch cost. I didn't have $200 to drop. I guess I was expecting too much. My old boyfriend did buy me my last one. Never did ask what it cost. As I drove home I saw a pawn shop with the word "cheap" in the window. That was the magic word for me. The address was 666 Bakersfield St. The bell rang as I opened the door. And old man came trotting over to me. "Good afternoon miss. How can I help you today?" he asked politely. "Well Mr....what's your name?" I asked trying to use some charm to get on his good side. "Most people who know me call me Old Roger" he said smiling. "Well Roger I'm looking for a TV. My old one was broke during the earlier quake today" I said. "That's a shame that is. Come this way. I have some on the wall here" he said. We walked back further into the shop. Old cellphones and obsolete porn DVDs littered the shelves. On the wall were three TV's. Each with a price tag starting at 100 bucks.

"Oh dear. I didn't expect them to be so high" I said sniffling. "Hmm...I tell you what. This 46 plasma I can sell for 75 bucks. Losing $25 won't kill me" he said smiling. I looked at it. The picture was so clear it was like looking at a stage play. "Thank you sir!" I said smiling. He picked up the TV and carried it to the counter. He fitted it to a foot stand and dusted it off. "Care to buy the warranty? It would be a shame if this one was to break" he said. "No thanks I'm on a budget" I replied. He shrugged and ran my card. Thankfully it went through. I picked up the TV. Fuck it was heavy. How did such an old man carry this thing?! He was kind enough to hold the door for me as I walked out. After some shoving I got it into the back of my Chevy Cobalt. I lugged it up the flight of stairs to my apartment. I put it on my entertainment stand and sat down to catch a breath.

 

After a minute I plugged it in and ran my FIOS line to it. My Verizon was all bundled up with my cell and I figured 200 a month weren’t bad but now I think about it maybe I'm going to have to drop it. I turned it on. The picture was incredible! Better now HD was running through it. I began flicking through channels and was amazed when I stopped on the discovery channel. It was shark week. The blue ocean was so vibrant! I crouched at the screen to awe at the beauty of it. I don't know why I wanted to touch the screen but I did. I gasped as my hand went inside it! My hand felt cool. I yanked it back. I was relieved to see my hand wasn't hurt but I wondered at why it was wet. I sniffed it. Smelled like the ocean. I tasted it. It was salty! My hand was covered in seawater!

 

I reached into it again but this time a shark swam into the foreground. Was it real? Got my answer when it brushed my finger. "Ow!" I said pulling my hand back. Its rough skin scraped my finger! It was real. Could I catch it? I reached back in when I saw it swimming away. I grabbed it and yanked back. "Oh my god" I muttered as I held a shark. Yeah you heard right. I was holding a shark. It somehow shrank as I pulled it out. Only an inch big but it was really in my hand. It felt bigger before. Maybe the size changes according to the zoom or how far away it was. I tossed it back into the screen and saw it quickly swim away. Now I wondered if it worked on other things.

 

I changed the station and saw a commercial for a new Mustang. I reached in and pulled it out. The car was 7 inches long and kinda heavy. I put it on my coffee table. I poked it a few times and it was real alright. I giggled as I honked the tiny horn. So I could pull out animals and objects. Would it work on people? I was nervous at the thought. I flicked around to find a test subject. I found a commercial with a man drinking coffee in his office. I reached in. I pulled him out and gasped at seeing him in my grip. He was barely 4 inches tall. I went to touch him. He screamed and tried to move away. "Oh shit!" I said as he tumbled right out of my palm. He landed on his head on my hardwood floor. I bent down to see if he was alive. The tiny pool of blood coming from his head told me he wasn't. I picked him up and was about to toss him into the trash and thought about it. "What would someone say if they found a tiny body in my trash?" I thought.

 

I couldn’t leave him around. He'd stink up the apartment. God knows how bad it was when that mouse died behind my frig.  I took him to the bathroom and flushed him down the toilet. I watched him swirl around until he disappeared. I got a tiny thrill watching that. Now I knew though it worked on people. Living people at that. They bled and they died. I went back to the TV and yanked out a teenager who was playing high school football on the local news. He was varsity so that meant he was 17 or 18. He was scared shitless. "Hi" I said. He was startled that I spoke. "What happened to me? How are you so big?" he whimpered. "I'm not big. You're small" I said. He looked around and saw I was telling the truth. "You're not going to hurt me are you?" he asked. I hadn't thought this far yet. Since Eric left I had been coping by using a dildo. Maybe I wouldn't have to now.

 

"What's your name?" I asked. "Nathan..." he replied. “Well Nathan. I won't hurt you unless you do what I say" I said. I began taking off my clothes. "Now strip off that silly uniform. I want to see all of you" I said. He was so scared of me he didn't dare object. So he was naked too. I touched his tiny dick and it jumped as well as the rest of him. I picked him up, lay back on the sofa, and dropped him in front of my pussy. "Eat my pussy or I'll eat you" I said. He began licking it. I barely felt him but knowing a tiny man was servicing me was getting me off. "Fuck me" I growled. He began ticking his tiny cock into my cunt. I felt him rubbing his body along my lips. He was moving a lot more than he began. Maybe he was enjoying himself now. Whatever the case I needed more out of him. I pressed on his back and slowly he began to be ensnared by my cunt. I pushed him deeper until his tiny kicking legs disappeared.

 

Further down he went and I felt him beginning to panic. "Oh god this feels so good! Struggle more!" I growled. I could feel him trying to climb his way out. I looked down and saw his head poke out. He was gasping for air. "Back in!" I yelled pressing my finger on his tiny head. He screamed and then nothing from him. I pushed him even deeper this time until I felt him lodged aging my cervix. I could feel myself about to cum. His struggles got weaker and then a mind blowing orgasm ripped through my body. I let out an embarrassing screech. I lay there panting with stars in my eyes. It had been a very long time since I came so hard. He had stopped moving completely. I reached in and after a few tries pulled him out of me. He was no moving nor breathing. His eyes were open though. His face frozen in mid scream. My juices dripped out of his mouth. He had drowned inside me. My pussy had snuffed out his puny life. "Too bad you died. You were cute and gave me some pleasure" I said kissing him. I tasted myself and his sweat at the same time. My mouth instinctively watered.

 

Could I eat him? He was slightly big but I...ahem...had bigger things in my mouth before. I lowered his body into my mouth. God he tasted good! Like a salty candy bar! I sucked on him like he was a delicious treat until his flavor was gone. With that gone I had grown bored with him. I titled my head back and let his corpse slide into my throat. I gagged at first but my throat muscles opened up just enough to let him fall in. I felt him travel down my esophagus and land in my stomach with a plop. I had just eaten a human being! What would it be like to eat someone still alive? Thoughts raced through my head at what I could do. Eat them, use them as sex toys, or even keep them as pets? The more I thought about it the more devious things came to mind.

 

I wondered if this had happened to anyone else who had this flatscreen. I turned to the all-knowing source of information: Google. "Let's see. Keywords? Inferno, Shrunk, human, video, eaten, toy" I typed out. Millions of hits popped up. Too many to read. What I did see though was no mention of my brand of TV.  They all had inferno scratched out. I did learn quite a few new things though. There were fetishes out there I've never heard of. Macrophilia for one and voreaphilia for another. I can see why people would get turned on to them. The power to dominate tiny people. To end their lives in your belly or under your feet or ass. Just reading the Wiki turned me on. Then I stumbled onto something unexpected. An out of the box solution to my money problems. A link took me to an online store that sold clips and videos of people killing tiny people. They used actors and special effects to make it more real. There were a lot of vids. Obviously here was a lucrative market for it. What if I used my TV to get my own actors and actresses? No need for special effects. My TV took care of that. Would people pay me to kill these shrunken copies?

 

I looked around for my Handycam. My parents gave it to me as a graduation present. Found it in my closet buried under clothes. Now I had to set up a website. That cost me 50 bucks but hopefully I would make it back. By the end of the day I had the website up and a PayPal account running. "Winter's Delight” was the name for my site. Typed in that was a new producer who had the newest tech and could pump out better vids than anyone else. I left a poll on what would be the first theme for my first vid.

 

The next day as I turned on my laptop I wondered if I even got any hits on my site. A few thousand but it was better than nothing. Oh look. They participated in my poll. "They want me to tease a man with my feet and then crush him. Okay if that's what the people want" I said to myself. I turned on the TV. Who should I pick? I wandered the stations until I found a commercial with a man in his 30's playing with his daughter. I reached in and plucked him out. There he was in my hand. Smaller than the last guy clocking in at 3 1/4 inches. "Please don't hurt me! I have a wife and kids!" he cried. Incredible. It seems like when I grab someone they come from whatever reality they lived in. In his case he didn't believe he was an actor. He believed that the girl was really his! "I won't hurt you if you do as I say. Got it?" I asked. He nodded.

 

I told him to stand on my coffee table very still. He did. He watched me undress and place the camera on a tripod. "W-what's that for?" he asked nervous. "I want to record the fun we're going to have" I said sitting down. He held his hands over his crotch. "Nuh uh. Take your hands away" I said. He looked like he was going to cry. I smiled at him and pressed record on the remote. "What's your name little man?" I asked. "John" he replied. "Well John today your job is to worship my feet" I said propping them on the coffee table. "Please don't make me" he whimpered. I flexed my ankle, knocked him on his back, and gently placed my foot on his body. He squirmed as I placed more pressure on him. "You dare defy your goddess?" I asked. "I'm sorry!" he cried. "Sorry what?" I asked. "Sorry goddess!" he yelled. I released him.

 

"Start licking my soles" I commanded. He walked over and began licking my giant soles. It tickled. I had to concentrate not to laugh. "Good. Very good. Tinies like you should be thankful to worship the feet of a goddess. Now clean between my toes" I said. John began climbing my foot and stuck his head between my toes. My toes wriggled and now and then I clenched them gently just to see him panic. "I can feel your pathetic cock getting hard licking my toe sweat. Faster! I got 9 more toes that need worshipping!" I yelled. It wasn't his fault. Anyone would be exhausted after such and ordeal. John was panting and slowing down by the time he got to my pinky toe on my other foot. "I guess this is enough. Now to reward you" I said. I picked him up from my foot and dropped him on the table. I pressed my big toe on his crotch and began to rub it. He groaned and held my toes with his hands. He was so small my toenail was bigger than his hands. I needed to find a good way to crush him. I got it when he came. He yelped (more like chirped) and I felt a spot of wetness on my toe pad. "Did you just cum on my toe?!" I yelled. He began to get scared.

 

"Who said you were allowed to cum!? You sully my perfect feet with your puny, worthless load?!" I yelled flexing my ankle. He must have guessed what was coming. "No please I didn't mean to!" he yelled. "Worthless man! You know of any way to make me happy again?!" I yelled. "Please! I'll do anything!" he screamed. "Fine. Die for me" I said calmly and coldly. He screamed just for a second as my foot descended on him. It took very little pressure to pop him like a ketchup packet. I twisted my foot back and forth feeling his blood and bones grind into the table wood. I chuckled. "Well he did say anything. Bye bye John" I said to the red stain. I cut the camera off.

 

I felt hot as fuck having a tiny man worship me like that. Eric never pampered my feet. And the way he went squish sent chills up my spine. A little bit of editing and reviewing was all I needed before I uploaded it to my online store. I posted a 10 second preview clip to mainstream forums I found. All I had to do was wait and see.

 

I was too impatient to wait till tomorrow. I checked my account. "Holy shit!" I yelled. In my account was over $13,000! I had charged $5 for the vid so how many downloaded it?! Never was good at math. I checked my email and saw that the service provider said I ran out of bandwidth. No telling how many more could have downloaded it if it wasn't for that. First thing to do tomorrow was upgrade my site.

 

Couldn't wait to spend that money! Upgrading the site was a cool $500. Gotta spend money to make it right? I caught up my most pressing bills like rent, water, lights, car note, etc. I even put some down on my credit debt. See I'm responsible. I still had thousands left over. I went shopping. I bought new shoes and dresses. A new Gucci purse I've been wanting. I even got a pedi. Have to have my feet look good for the camera right? Okay I admit now I did kinda blow through the money. Well not all of it. I had $1100 left. I returned home to check my comment box and saw many saying my special effects were the best they ever seen. I had to chuckle at that. On the other hand, many commented they wish the picture quality was better. Okay...guess I need a better camera. I drove to a professional photography store. "And what are you looking for today?" the man asked. "I need a really good video camera that takes very good close-up video" I said. "How close?" he asked looking for a camera and lens.

 

"Oh about a foot from the subject" I said. "You paparazzi?" he asked. "No nothing that evil. Just a photographer needing a good cam" I replied. He got a Nikon and lens for me "After taxes that will be $1095.54" he said. Great. At least I had four bucks and change left. I took me the rest of the day just trying to figure out how to work this thing. It did take great pics and video though. Before I went to bed a made another poll. Wonder what the results will be...

 

"Make and man and woman fuck each other and then crush them with your ass" was the winner. "Wow. People love their crushing huh?" I asked myself. I showered and cleaned myself up. I had some time to kill. No need to rush things.  During breakfast I thought about a script. Script...what was I doing? I was really getting into this shrunken snuff stuff. Around noon I decided to work on the video.  What was the easiest way to find two people that would fuck each other on TV? A skinflick duh. Now let's see. Starz...nope. Cinemax....nah.  HBO...maybe. I had to wait till nighttime before something decent aired. Finally something good popped up. "The seven deadly lusts? Sounds good to me" I said. 15 minutes into the movie I found a young man and woman getting it on. Time for them to work for me.

 

I reached and pulled them out. They were naked and cowering in my hand. Just over 2 1/2 inches big and the way they held each other said they really cared for each other. Good. I can work with that. "What did you do to us?!" the man asked. "The better question is what will I do to you?" I replied. "Oh god please don't hurt us!" the tiny blonde chirped. "I won't if you do as I say. No questions at all. Now here's what I want you to do" I said explaining what I had planned. "Got it?" I asked. "Yeah we fuck for you while saying stuff like we like being shrunk or we're worthless bugs" the young man said. "Bingo. Now smile for the camera" I said aiming the expensive Nikon at them. I sat on the sofa in front of them. The camera behind them facing us. "And action" I said pressing the button. "Mike what happened to us?!" the woman asked. "I don't know Karen. We somehow shrunk and ended up in some stranger’s house" he said. "Mike! Look!" the woman said pointing at me. "Will you help us lady?! We somehow shrunk!" the man asked. That was my cue. "You poor things. I'll help you if you help me. I'm so horny right now I don't know what to do. If you have sex and let me watch I'll feel better" I said.

 

"That sounds reasonable" Mike said. Mike embraced Karen and they started to kiss. After a few seconds of kissing they laid down on the table. Mike began licking her cunt. I began to finger myself. "Oh that looks so much fun" I moaned. Mike began to push himself into the girl. Tiny humans were fucking on my coffee table. "Oh Mike I love being shrunk! The thought of us at her mercy makes me so hot!" Karen said. "Me too! I feel so puny and worthless like some bug compared to this woman! I only feel safe fucking you!" Mike cried. They were good actors. I was really horny now and not playing at it. I finger fucked myself faster and faster while they fucked faster and faster. I propped my feet up on the table. My bare soles gave a better perspective of their size. After a few minutes I stood up and bent over showing my ass. I rubbed my pussy harder. "Is my pussy wet? I can't tell this way!" I yelled. "Your pussy is so wet! God it looks beautiful! I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum in my shrunken girlfriend! AHHH!" he yelled.

 

Both of them screeched as did I. Now I can control myself more or less when I orgasm. I won't flop around like some girls but here's where their script ended and mine continued. "Aaahhh...."I moaned. I acted like I lost my balance. They saw me falling toward them and they screamed. My ass landed right on top of them *CRUNCH*. "Uh guys? I can't hear you anymore" I said standing up. I made sure to show their bloodstains on my asscheeks. I turned around and looked down. Sure enough they were flat as pancakes. They were barely recognizable as once being human. "Oh no! I killed them! I promised to help them and I crushed them under my ass! They were so nice to fuck for me too. Maybe they have friends that can help me again one day?" I said walking out of the picture. "And cut! That's a wrap!" I said turning off the camera.

 

I posted the vid and charged $10 for it. It was worth it in my opinion. Next day I find out I made a cool $40,000 from that and still counting. I decided to be more responsible this time. I was able to pay off 5 credit cards. I still had like 3 more though to take care of. I felt good to pay off debts. I needed more money, lots more, if I was to get debt clear. I decided to wait a week or so before making another vid. No need to flood the market. Of course it's better to leave them wanting more anyway. I saw on the forums I had made a name for myself. They called me the Steven Spielberg of giantess porn. Don't know if that's a good thing.

 

I decided to charge $15 for regular vids, $30 for custom vids, and $100 for super custom vids. I bet you're wondering what super custom vids are. I posted on the firm I use state of the art motion capture for my work. All they needed to do was submit a good quality video to me and they will star in their own personal video. They could request whatever they wanted for me to do. I waited. By the start of the week I had multiple requests. I had to actually schedule them all. And my parents and boyfriends said I couldn't handle a job. "What's on the agenda for Monday?" I asked myself. I looked and saw a middle aged man wanted to worship my feet. Fine. I hooked my laptop to the pc connection and played his vid. I grabbed him out of it and placed him on the table. "Oh my god!" he yelled. "Hello shrinkyguy2015" I said calling him by his username. "Is this real?" he asked. I poked him. "Real enough for you" I replied. "How did you do this?" he wondered. "Trade secret. Now you said you want to worship my feet. Still want to?" I said propping them onto the table. "Oh god yes!" he yelled. I smiled and began filming. 

 

"Look at how pathetic you are. Tiny little bug wanting to molest my feet. Since I am a nice girl I’ll let you" I said. His tiny 2 inch body rubbed my soles. I felt his tiny hands caress my wrinkles. "Are you getting turned on?" I asked. "Yes goddess Winter! Your feet smell so nice!" he replied. "Then why don't you rub your tiny cock along my soles then. You should have seen how fast he stripped. He began humping my soles. "Haha! Look how perverted you are! Tiny little pig fucking my feet. Bet you want to play with my toes now huh?" I said. "I want to fuck your toe cleavage Goddess!" he yelled. The tiny fuck climbed my foot and began humping the space between my big and second toes. His hands gripped each toe to avoid falling off. I saw him licking my toenail. "Hmmm....that's feels nice. Tiny men like you exist just to worship me. That's right. Lick away all the sweat and dirt from my feet footslave" I said as I touched myself.

 

I let him continue until I saw him twitch. The tiny fuck came. “Done already? You barely got anything between my toes. Worse yet you defiled my divine toes with your semen! You need to be punished" I said shaking him off. "Punish me Goddess! Crush me under you sexy divine feet!" the man cried. "So be it. Die well for me" I said. He let out this weird cry of joy as I stamped my bare foot on the table. His body went crunch under my sole. I waited for a second for his blood to seep out underneath. I call it the money shot. I cackled like some supervillain before I shut the camera of. I emailed a 5 second preview to the man so he saw I wasn't bullshitting him. Within a minute I was $100 richer.

 

The next one I did was weird even for my new standards. It was a vore video but not just any vore video. A man sent in a video of his daughter's teenage friends having a pool party. This would be the first time I ate someone alive better still another girl. Still it was $100 though. "Alright. Let's get this over with" I said playing the video. "Come on Jessie! Put the camera down!" One cute 14 year old girl yelled on the screen. "Not yet! I want to get everyone in the shot!" Jessie yelled behind the camera. "Yeah girl. Make my work easier" I muttered. She panned the camera and her three friends came into view. Each one was about 14. A blonde girl, a chubby Hispanic one, and a skinny attractive black girl all waved at the screen. I quickly reached in and grab end them all in one go.

 

All of them were scared shitless and then they felt what was under their bare feet. A plate. A dinner plate. They screamed as one by one I stripped off their swimwear. No need to try digesting that. They all tried to cover themselves. I couldn't care less. "Now to start the show" I said. "Show?! What are you going to do with us?!" the black girl said. I pressed record on the remote.  "Oh how cute you look! So tiny and precious! Why I could just eat you all up!" I said licking my lips. "No please don't eat us!" the chubby Hispanic girl yelled. "Why not? You're all bite sized already. It would be such a waste not to eat yummy looking girls like you. Like this girl for instance" I said bending my head down. I aimed for the blonde and sized her in my mouth like a T-Rex. Her tiny legs kicked in the air as I raised my head. The girls were screaming frantically as I slowly slurped the girl into my mouth. I sucked on the girl as I felt her squirming around on my tongue. I opened my mouth so the camera could see her inside. "SOMEONE HELP ME!" she screamed until I shut my mouth. I made an exaggerated gulp and sent her to my stomach. "Ohhhh...I can feel her moving in there. Desperate to get out" I said giggling. I wasn't acting. She really was moving in there. I felt her punching my stomach wall trying to free herself. It tickled.

 

I had my hand on my stomach and smacked my mouth like I had just eaten filet mignon. "Aw she stopped moving. Now who's next?" I asked. "You can't do this! We're human beings!" the black girl cried. "Funny, you look like Hershey chocolate to me" I said plucking her up. Now I'm not gay not that's there's anything wrong with that. Yeah I did experiment during my freshman year in college but I'm straight okay. This was me acting. I stuck my tongue out and sat her bare ass right on it. I began sucking her crotch. She instinctive moaned as her pussy grinder against my tongue. "Please don't eat me!" she sobbed between moans. I sucked really hard and made vibration noises with my mouth. She was cumming on my tongue within seconds. Her tiny legs jerked around as she rode out the first and last orgasm of her brief life. She sat there in my tongue panting until she felt my finger on her tiny back. She screamed as she saw my mouth open big enough for her. I closed my mouth and smiled as I swallowed her. "She tasted sweet like chocolate too!" I giggled.

 

The chubby girl realized she was so screwed. She wasn't screaming or anything. She just stood there like she was frozen. "They were so good and filling. Only you are left now. I think I have room enough for a chubby girl. Wait, you aren't high in cholesterol are you?" I asked poking her. She said nothing. Her mind had snapped. "I hope not. Can't lose this figure. Aw poor thing. You miss your friends don't you? Don't worry. I'll make sure you're with them always as my body fat. Where will you all end up? My titties or my ass?" I said picking her up. I opened my mouth and dropped her in. I heard her say something in Spanish as she tumbled to the back of my throat.  I swallowed her almost instantly. "Mmmm.....they were delicious. I need to find more tasty girls to shrink. Wonder if there are any good ones at the mall?" I said standing up and walking off-screen. "Done and done" I said after shutting off the camera. I could only wonder what kind of guy wanted this vid.

 

After seeing the money roll in like it did I stopped caring about what my customers were like. I had 20 different vids by the end of the month. Crush vids, vore vids. Unaware vids. Man this genre had genres of its own! One vid had this poor policeman as my sandal insole as I filmed cleaning my apartment and crushing his fellow officers. Got them from a local public safety commercial. By the first of the next month I had paid off my credit cards, bought a new car, and put a down payment on a new house. Fuck I had to get an accountant I made so much money. People stopped calling me Goddess Winter and called me Queen now. They said my vids were the best in the business.      

 

My parents wondered where I got the money. I made up a lie saying I worked from home. Well maybe that wasn't a lie but they were fine as long as I wasn't tricking or doing pornos. The problem I was facing was I was running out of ideas. I even did a piece about me being raped by tiny men. "Run a train on a sleeping giantess" was the title. I had to find a group of guys. Luckily they were running a marathon of the show OZ. I waited for a good scene. I found one as they shot a scene inside a prison transport bus. One by one I snatched them out of the TV until I had 5 of them before me. For a bunch of murders and rapists they were timid seeing me. "Here's the deal fellas. Fuck me good enough and you go free" I said opening my legs. They saw the biggest cunt of their lives. Instinct or abstinence propelled them to strip. I turned on the camera.

 

I acted like I was asleep sitting on the sofa. They all approached me. I felt two of them licking my feet, another climbing my legs, and the other two touching my pussy. They were just stroking it like they were wondering if this was a dream. "Fuck outta the way man!  I'm fucking this huge bitch first!" a man yelled. A tingle went up my spine as he fucked me as best he could at two inches tall. The man climbing me made his way to my right nipple and began squeezing it. I made a slight whimper. I gasped as he bit on it. "Fuck this. I'm gonna fuck that mouth of hers" he said. I felt his body crawl up my chin. "Fuck yeah. Shit this feels good" he said humping his tiny cock between the part of my lips. I wanted him to cum before disposing of him. His little load landed on the back of my tongue. He lay there panting. *yawn*

 

I purposely yawned so he would fall in. He screamed until I shut my mouth. I swallowed him whole and smiled. The others were too busy "raping" me to hear him scream for his life. "Take my load bitch!" the man yelled shooting his cum in me. He buddy took over and began fucking me. I let them use me for a good three minutes before it was time for me to "wake up".

 

"Oh god! What are you things?! Were you raping me!? You little bastards! Aw god there's one fucking me now!" I said snatching him up. "You think you can take advantage of me?!" I said angrily. He screamed as I tossed him into my mouth. His screams turned to shrieks as I chewed him up. I swallowed his meat and licked my mouth clean. Now let me tell you something. Chewing people up is fun and nasty at the same time. You ever had a bloody nose and it leaked into your mouth. It's like that. That metallic taste. Get over that and it's fun all the way. I quickly got up. The four guys tumbled to the floor. Good thing my camera has motion track. "You two were molesting my feet! Let's see if you like my feet now!" I yelled. Two stomps and two crunches later they were done. The last man whimpered near my blood stained toes. "Please you promised to spare us!" he cried. Mental note. Edit out that part.

 

"And you. I don't know what you did to me but I know I never said you could. Let me say you can feel my tits" I said plucking him up. He screamed as I lowered him between my breasts. I pushed my tits together. His screams were muffled by hot boob flesh. More and more pressure I put on him until I felt tiny cracking. His screams died down and then I pressed my tits together as hard as I could. Tiny squirts of blood shot up and then trickled down to the floor. "Nasty little things. Now I have to clean myself off" I said walking out of frame and cutting off the camera. Made a cool 40 grand just from that vid. Money was coming in enough that I had paid off most of my student loans. I wanted more though. I wanted to be debt free. I wanted to be rich. I had killed at least a hundred of these replica humans. But if I was going to draw in the big bucks I needed something that nobody had done before.

 

I got my bright idea from a comment made from my tape vid. "How did you get the actors from OZ to be in your video?!" one guy asked. It never occurred to me to try the TV out on celebrities. It was perfect. It hadn't been done before (outside of a shitty movie) and it would be fucking hot to kill him off. The thought of having that cute werewolf kid from Twilight tumbling down my throat was sexy as fuck. Or maybe not. Wonder if those werewolf powers would work in the real world.  Better try it out on something small. A Netflix of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban played.  "Okay Daniel, let's see what happens" I said reaching in. I zoomed the picture out in advance to make sure he was tiny enough to not be a threat if he could still use magic. He was no bigger than my thumbnail. He fell backwards as he saw me. Cute. He was brave though. He pointed that sliver of wood at me and shouted. Nothing happened.

 

He slapped it like it was out of power and shouted again. Nothing still. "Well that answers that. Magic only works in your world" I said. I had no need of him so I simply slammed my fist down on him. A tiny squelch of blood and guts popped out from under my fist. I cleaned it up and sat back down. "Who to choose? Who to choose?" I wondered. I flicked through stations until I landed on iCarly. "This might work" I said waiting for a good moment. Found one as Carly, Sam, and Freddie were busy talking. Freddie was holding his camera. That gave me an idea. I dropped them on the table. "Oh my god" Carly said seeing me. Freddie moved in front of Carly the protect her. Sam on the other hand was decided to stand up to me. "What did you do to us?! I demand for you to change us back to normal!" she said in a brave tone. I moved my fingers near her. She scooted back but not fast enough. I plucked her in the face hard. Her tiny 3 1/2 body went flying and slid on the surface on the table. Freddie ran to her. He was vids sly upset to see her bleeding from her nose and mouth.

 

My finger poked her to see if she was still alive. She jerked away frightened. "Good. Now you know I'm in charge here. First things first. Get rid of your clothes" I said. Carly and Freddie looked at Sam who was crying softly. They got naked pretty quick. Sam didn't move. She screamed as I picked her up. I tugged off her pants and shirt and tore off her flimsy bra and panties. Her tiny socks came off and she was naked. I put her back down. They all tried not to look and one another. Each one ashamed at their nudity. "Now to get to business. Carly, you're going to take that camera and film Sam and Freddie bump uglies. Read on Wiki there's a love triangle thing going on between you guys" I said. "W-what?! I can't do that!" Freddie yelled. "Oh yes you can cause if not I'm going to eat her alive" I said smacking my lips. "As for you Carly. I want you to make sure you comment on everything like this is your podcast" I said. They hesitantly nodded. I took off my clothes and got naked. They couldn't help but look at my giant pussy just a foot away from them. "Now get to work!" I said turning on the camera.

 

"This is Carly from iCarly filming live. A crazy giantess has just ordered Freddie to have sex with my best friend Sam. If he doesn't she threatened to eat her" Carly said filming Freddie moving closer to Sam. "Please don't. Don't Freddie" she said. "She'll kill you if we don't. I don't want to lose you" Freddie said. "Go easy on her Freddie. She's having a bad day" I chuckled. They gave me the coldest looks as I began finger fucking myself. Freddie began gently fucking her. "My secret crush is fuming my best friend" Carly whimpered. Sam and Freddie were moaning. "Tell the viewers what it feels like" I said. "She's tight. Very tight" he said. I masturbated as they fucked. Carly filmed and I saw her legs shake. Was she getting turned on watching them? Freddie really began pounding her. It was like two horny rodents mating on my table. I was so turned on I grabbed Carly. She was still holding onto the camera as I began using her as a dildo.

 

Can't imagine what she was filming. "Don't you dare drop that camera!" I growled. She sobbed loudly as her body went deeper and deeper. With a shout I came. Freddie yelled. "Not inside!" Sam yelled. He was about to pull out until I squeezed them together. He had no choice but to shoot inside her. She needn't worry. I had no plans to keeping them alive long enough to get pregnant. "Aw, you're all sticky. Let me clean you up" I said inserting her feet first into my mouth. She was screaming holy hell as I closed my lips around her waist. "Don't you are drop that camera. Tell the audience what I'm doing to you" I said holding her in place with my teeth. "T-the giantess just pulled me into her mouth! I’m afraid she's going to eat me! Oh god! I feel her tongue pushing my legs apart! She's probing my vagina! It's...it feels good. Please stop. I don't want this. I...I can feel her giant teeth when I kick in her mouth! No don't suck on me! Somebody help! She's sucking on me!" Carly yelled. I was getting wetter hearing her cries. Then I felt her tense up and whimper. I could taste her sweetness on my palate. I had to eat her.

 

I smiled and slowly sucked her in. "Please no. DON'T EAT M-" she screamed until I slurped her all the way in. I toyed with her briefly. "Let her go! Let her go you bitch!" Freddie yelled. I glanced down at him and either a very loud gulp sent his official crush to my tummy. Sam sobbed seeing that. Freddie just stared in shock. I grabbed both of them. Sam shrieked and thrashed around while Freddie said and did nothing. I jammed them into my sopping wet cunt and shoved them as far back as I could. "That's it you tiny shits. Squirm around for me. Make me cum" I hissed. I finger fucked myself faster and faster. I didn't last long knowing two famous teens were dying in my pussy. I yelled loudly and then just flopped on the sofa exhausted. I pulled the lips of my pussy apart and used my muscles to push them out. The money shot was their bodies falling out onto the table. "And that's it for today's episode of iCarly. This is Goddess Winter signing off" I said shutting the camera off. I ate them out of convenience. Funny thing is Carly had stopped moving seconds after I swallowed her. Figured she just gave up or succumbed quickly. But I felt her moving again when her dead friends joined her in my stomach. Guess she was trying to wake them up. Either to try to escape or avoid dying alone. No matter. They served their purpose.

 

Sold that vid for $125. Make fucking bank too. With that I paid off the last of my debts, bought a Range Rover, designer clothes, and got an even better camera. Life was sweet. Somehow Eric heard about my windfall of money. He wanted to get back with me. I had two choices. Take him back and expose my secret or tell him to fuck off. I was tempted to have him around. The thought of us raping tinies together and filming it was very tempting. In the end I told him no.  The risk was too high and I hadn't forgotten how he dumped me.

 

Now you'd think I wouldn't be so money hungry after all this but I was. The hose payment was damn near 8 grand a month and that didn't cover utilities or taxes. Taxes, Jesus Christ, taxes. Yeah I had a good portion of my money in offshore accounts (thanks Mr. Accountant) but it's not like the movies. You can't have all of it in some offshore bank. You need some of it here just to pay the bills. After doing all of that I had just over $26,000 left. I had the most followers of any giantess producer and that was keeping me afloat. My iCarly vid had gained thousands of followers who clamored for more. So I did.

 

"Selena and Justin Cuckold Experience" was a breakout hit. Selena Gomez rubbing my clit while Justin Bieber was busy getting the best blowjob of his life. He came so many times he sobbed. A drop of cum the size of an m&m was on my tongue. A great accomplishment seeing he was 2 1/2 inches big. I pushed my finger on his back and in her went into my mouth. "Your boyfriend tastes good. *GULP* Correction, tasted good" I said. "You ate him...you ate my boyfriend" Selena sobbed. She had stopped stroking my cunt and just sobbed. I got up from the sofa. "Aw don't be sad. You can see him again in a few hours" I said grabbing her. I bent over and she saw where she was heading. She screamed like a soul condemned to hell. She went up my asshole head first. It had been a very long time since I had anything up my ass but the public wants what the public wants.    I had shoved her far up enough for the camera. Her bare feet were the only thing not enveloped by my rectum. I walked off-screen and ended the video. At first I had trouble getting her out. I got worried as I couldn't get a good hold on her. She was up to her ankles in sexy ass after all.

 

No fucking way could I go to the ER with a shrunken celebrity jammed in my asshole. Shit like that tends to have people ask questions. I finally got her out though. Guess how. I took a Q-Tip and, I shit you not, put some super glue to the end. I moved my bare ass into the bathroom mirror so I didn't accidentally glue my ass shut. Then I placed the Q-Tip on her foot and waited a full minute. I couldn't help but laugh at myself. After a minute I pulled. She came out enough for me to grab with my fingers. She was nasty and very fucking dead. I flushed her down my toilet to say the least. Money poured in to the point I paid off the house. No more house note. Took nearly all I had made through but that monkey was off my back. Just taxes and living expenses now. I decided to take a break from vids and come back around Christmas for a big project.

 

I lived off the money I had made from the last vid for over 6 months. Felt so good lounging around the house and using whoever I saw fit for fun. Brad Pitt was my footslave. Scarlett Johannsson was my pet I let live in a dollhouse prop I bought. What? I wanted a pet. Sue me. Tyrese Gibson I used to fuck me when I was bored. I had gotten addicted to using celebs for my pleasure. I tried using a teen boy from YouTube but it didn't have that...thrill. They were still good for eating though. Nobodies tasted good and struggled in my stomach just like a celeb.

 

A few days before Christmas I decided to make the best video I could. I needed to find a celebrity that would bring in the big bucks. One with sex appeal. Flicking through the channels I happened to find "The 7 Year Itch" playing. It never occurred to me I could use somebody who was dead in real life. Marilyn Monroe. It was perfect. Now to think of a script. "Contest of the sex goddesses" was the title. I grabbed extras from various commercials. I had 6 guys ranging from 15-50 years old. Now to get our star. I grabbed her at that moment she stepped out of the pool. I had 7 people on my table 3 inches tall looking at their goddess. "Oh my god. Marilyn Monroe!" the oldest man said seeing her. They turned to her wondering how she was there in front of them. Marilyn blushed and hugged herself frightened at what was happening. They weren't paying attention to me. That was pissing me off.

 

"Eyes up here you tiny fucks!" I yelled slamming my fist down. That got their attention. "We're going to have a contest today" I said smiling. "Lady you fix us and bring us back home right now!" a brave man yelled. "You didn't even let me tell you what the contest is about. You get to fuck her and me and tell me who was better. After that you go free" I said. They all looked at each other, her, and then me. "You'll really let us go?" the man asked. "Yep" I replied. "You can be serious?! No! Don't rape me! Marilyn cried. They tackled her all 6. Seeing they agreed I stripped down. They held her down. "Now time to get started" I said turning on the camera. "Who's first?" I asked. The oldest man pushed another out of the way and jammed his tiny cock into her. "That's it. Pound that tiny pussy!" I said. After two minutes he yelled. Marilyn cried out. "Not inside please!" she yelled. The man came inside her. He pulled out of her. "And now for you to fuck me" I said.

 

The exhausted man walked up to my drooling wet pussy and started fucking it as best as he could. Seeing how he had just impregnated one of the most famous celebrities of all time he would take some time before he popped his cork again. "That's it. Fuck me little guy. You all down there. Start fucking her again. Strike while that iron is hot" I told those tinies on my table. "No! Not again!" Marilyn screamed. She began kicking and punching whoever tried to mount her. "Hold the bitch!" a teen shouted. They all held her in place as the 15 year old boy jammed his tiny cock into her. She just sobbed as he raped her. The others had fun with her as they waited their turn. One was forcing his cock into her mouth. Another was rubbing her foot along his shaft. The teen came pretty quick.

 

The man was still fucking a pussy twice his size when the teen came over. "Hurry up old man!" the teen yelled. "Wait your turn kid. Show respect to your elders" I chuckled. The man came after a few minutes. He wearily stepped to the side. The horny teen ran up to my pussy and began fucking it as hard as he could. I had tinies fuck me all the time by now but never this enthusiastically. "So little guy. Who was better? Tell the truth now" I said smiling. "I have to admit. Fucking such a humongous pussy was incredible. On the other hand it felt great having her cunt wrapped all around my cock" the man said. Well damn. At least he was honest. "Will you release me?" he asked. "Fine" I said. I snatched him up quickly and jammed him into my mouth. He didn't even have time to scream before I swallowed him. Everyone stopped what they were doing. Even the teen ravaging my vagina. "What? He asked me to release him and I did. From this mortal coil" I said making sure to smile wickedly for the camera.

 

"Get back to work! I have a pussy that still needs fucking and that tiny bitch there still needs cock!" I yelled. They were back to be frightened of me again. This was no longer a pleasure orgy. This was a survival orgy. Survival orgy...I crack myself up. The teen was no longer banging me as fast as he could. He was drawing it out. "Don't think I don't know what you're doing. I suggest you speed things up and bust a nut or your vote...and life...is forfeit" I said to him. Just to push my point across I licked my lips. He got the hint and went back to fucking me like he meant it. Well he came shortly after and looked up at me like he had doomed himself. "So who was better?" I asked. "YOU! You are! Your pussy is so magnificent! The warmth and wetness was like heaven to someone so small!" he yelled frightened. I smiled at him and picked him up. He was screaming until I put him back with the group.

 

Seeing that you can guess what happened next. They raped the shit out of that girl. One guy fucked her ass. Another made her ride him. She was catatonic by the time they were done. She didn't even flinch as one guy sucked her toes. They fucked me as hard as they could and proclaimed me the best fuck they ever had. They were ecstatic seeing how I didn't eat them. I poked Marilyn a few times. No response. Her mind had completely shut down. "So what should I do with the loser guys?" I asked. "Eat her!" a man shouted. "Crush her under your butt!" another shouted. "Let's take a vote. Raise your hands for me eating her" I said. Out of the 6 remaining, 4 raised their hands. "That settles that" I said picking up the limp girl. She hung out of my mouth as I sucked on her. Jesus they pumped her full of cum. If I let her live she surely would've have given birth to one of their kids.  

 

I saw the teen getting a hard on watching me orally rape Marilyn Monroe. As I sucked on her I tasted their cum flow out of her filled up cunt. As they watched I sucked her into my mouth. "Wonder what she tastes like? Like a salty éclair doughnut. She's not even moving around. You guys really raped her" I mumbled. It was a turn on knowing one of the biggest sex symbols of the 20th century was in my mouth but it was disappointing for her not to be moving. Time to fix that. I felt her leg draped over my back left molar. I bit down fast. A gush of salty fluid in my mouth and a shriek that vibrated my teeth. They heard it below. They cringed hearing that. She was thrashing around all right. I felt her leg fall down my throat. I coughed. She fell out of my mouth with a thud on the floor. She was screaming horribly. One man puked as she tried dragging herself over to them. After clearing my throat I bent down.

 

"Throw her back in" I said. "NOOOO! I don't wanna die!" she yelled as they seized her. They dragged her to my waiting mouth where I had laid my head on the table. She screamed as they tossed her in like she was garbage. "Don'teatme...don'teatme. DON'T EAT ME!" she babbled in a hysterical voice. I slammed my mouth shut and began chewing. Her screams flared up for the first two chews and then became weaker. By the fifth chew I felt something hard. I tasted her hair. I knew it was her head. I bit down hard as I could. Her screams went dead silent. I finished the job and swallowed what was left. The men stood there like statues. Their minds couldn't comprehend the gory sight.

 

"You guys were so kind to me today. You even fed me. I should give you a reward before you go" I told them. They looked at me nervously. I grabbed all 6 of them and pushed them into my pussy as deep as I could. Since there was so many I was filled up. The worst one was jammed into my cervix. They were suffocating themselves. They were kicking themselves to death. A stampede inside my vagina. Hahaha!

 

Each one moved differently. It was so intense! One stopped moving as my pussy got wetter. He must have drowned. I had to hold out for the camera. It would be bad for me to cum so quickly. I had to think of other things like bills or new clothes. I gripped the sofa with my hands. It was too much for me! "Oh fuck. I'm cumming!" I yelled. Wave after wave of pleasure surged through my body. My pussy spammed and each time it did those struggles got weaker. By the last spasm they stopped. Cum juices and tiny trickles of blood drilled from my snatch. I pulled one out. His arm was broken and well as his legs. His face was frozen in pain and fear. Seeing resides on his face it looked like he was kicked. He drowned when he yelled in pain. "Aw. They're all dead. Now who will I chose to fuck me again?" I said pulling one out after another. I cut the camera off as the last one was dropped into a pile.

 

I flushed them all down the toilet. Even I could eat them all. I edited the vid and released it. By the end of the month I had made over $300,000. I was on easy street. Paid off house. Paid off car. Taxes taken care of. Life was easy for me. A few days later a weird storm was blowing through LA. It was odd to have thunderstorms in February. I was busy trying to think of a good Valentine's Day script when I chose to use Prince Harry as my shrunken King and I would be the Queen. As I watched BBC news for a good clip, a flash of light and a peal of thunder shook the house. The lights went off. The lights came back on. My doorbell rang.

 

"Everything alright lady?" a man in a raincoat asked on my doorstep. "Yeah just a close bolt is all. Who are you?" I asked. "A court appointed server. Consider yourself served" he said handing me two envelopes. I shut the door and sat down. I opened the sealed envelopes and read them. "I'm being sued! I'm being sued for unlawful use of the likenesses of Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber?! They want $2,000,000! And here's one from CMG Worldwide; the estate of Marilyn Monroe! They want $5,000,000!  I...I can't pay that! What am I...I know. I’ll just make more videos! Yeah that's the answer. I'll make the money and pay them off! No celebs this time! Just regular people!" I yelled grabbing the remote. "Fuck scripts! Fuck release dates. I'll make so many videos people will be cumming to buy them literally!" I said pressing power on the remote. Nothing happened...

 

I pressed it again. Still nothing. I quickly went on of the TV and pressed power on it. Nothing. Then I remembered the lightning. "Oh no...no no no" I muttered. "It's fried! Lightning must have fried it! Calm down Catherine. Take it to that guy you bought it from. He can fix it" I muttered. I shoved the TV into the back of the Range Rover and drove through the rain to his location. I got there and saw just an empty lot. "666 Bakersfield St. This is the right place" I said upset. I ran next door to a florist shop. "You know what happens to the shop next door?!" I yelled. "Shop? Honey that shop been closed since 2013. Nobody wants to lease it out in this shitty neighborhood" the woman replied. I felt like I was losing my mind!

 

"I can’t be hallucinating! The TV is right here!" I yelled to myself. I got desperate enough to take it to a TV repairman. "Fix it!" I yelled setting the TV down. "Slow down girlie. What's the trouble with it?" the man said. "Lightning blew it out" I replied. "Didn't the surge protector help?" he asked. "I never got one" I replied. "It's a good thing to get surge protectors missy. Not like they're expensive" he snidely said. "I just never got around to it! Can you fix it or not?!" I yelled. The man gave me a look and then looked closely at the TV. "Inferno? Never heard of the brand. Let me see the insides. I'll know then if I can fix it" he said. He unscrewed the back to it and looked. He rolled his eyes at me and had this very pissed look on his face. "You fuckin' with me lady?! You tryin' to punk me?!" he yelled. "What are you taking about?" I asked wondering what the deal was.

 

He spun the TV around. "There's nothing there! It's just a fucking shell!" he yelled. He was right. No chips, boards, or anything was there. Just the back of the screen. "Get the fuck outta here! Wasting my fucking time!" he yelled. I left before he decided to beat my ass. I sat at home looking at this impossible TV wondering if the last few months had been some crazy dream. Evidence said it wasn't but how can I explain this TV?! The phone rang. "Honey it's your mother! We got a letter in the mail from the IRS saying we're being audited! Does this have something to do so your business?!" mom shouted. This was it. This was the end to my perfect life. I would be broker than ever soon and my parents would suffer because of me. I...I should just end it all. They would be better off without me. If only I never got that stupid TV...

 

A few minutes later in a city a coast away...

 

"Hello sir. I'm looking for a new TV" a woman said. "Look no further miss. Old Roger can help you with that. Ahhh..." the old man said. "You okay sir?" the woman asked. "I'm fine dear. Just felt better all of a sudden. Old age does funny things to you" the old man replied. The man walked in front of the woman. "Poor Catherine. Her soul was like many. Teetering on the edge of good and evil. Another one for The Pit" he said softly with eyes glowing red....

 

Catherine Winter was a woman who thought wealth would solve any problem; fill any need. But like so many, she chose the less arduous way of fixing what was wrong in her life by jumping at a deal too good to refuse. There are many lessons to learn from her tonight. Like how greed can destroy your life. Or how money can make us lose sight of the important things in life (in her case a surge protector or someone to love). And most important, if a deal is too good to be true it often is. This has been an episode of The Size Zone...

Chapter End Notes:

In the next episode of The Size Zone we will meet a psychiatrist who has pioneered a way to enter someone's mind. See what happens when the police asks her to look into the mind of a very dangerous person. Stay tuned for the next episode of The Size Zone enttiled "Legion"