- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This one turned out to way longer than planned. Forgive the size and some typos. Enjoy!

Last time on The Size Zone we were reunited with Amber Grayson, a now full-fledged soul eater. She and her brother had begun waging a war of vengeance on the Order. After coming to Rio de Janeiro she learned that a faction within the Academy has chosen to join her in her campaign including the troublesome Elise. When we last saw Amber, she realized that Elise was taking too long coming back and remembered how she looked at her brother Chris. Fearing the worst she ran back to where he was only to find Elise on his bed with her saying "I couldn't resist..." Now for the conclusion to The Apprentice: Homecoming...

 

"YOU ATE MY FUCKING BROTHER!" I screamed clenching my hands around her throat. "Amber! Amber stop!" a small voice said. I looked down. Underneath her naked pussy was my brother alive and well albeit 6 inches or so big. I stopped choking the girl. *cough cough* "Jesus Amber!" she yelled pissed. "I...I thought you ate him" I said falling down onto the floor. "If you let me explain you mad bitch I'd have told you I wanted to fuck your brother. I think he's cute" Elise said. I clenched my teeth and felt warm tears running down my face. "Can you get off me a minute Elise" Chris said. Elise sucked her teeth and got off of him. Chris climbed down using the bedsheet. He tapped my leg. I snatched him up and hugged him tight. "I thought she ate you!" I sobbed. "No, she asked if I'd like to fuck her. She said shrinking me would be more fun. You came in at a bad time" he said. He saw my red eyes. "Aw shit. Amber I'm so sorry. I'm sorry to put you through that. Forgiveses?" he asked. He hadn't said that since we were kids. I couldn't help but chuckle. "Yeah forgiveses" I said. Hugging him was like hugging a Ken doll except it was alive and anatomically correct. Oh damn. He's naked. I quickly put him down on the carpet and blushed.

 

"Amber something wrong?" he asked. I pointed to his crotch. "Shit I forgot! Umm....can you grow me back?" he asked blushing. I grew him back to normal size and he got dressed. "Is your little meeting with your friends over?" he asked. "Just about. Wait here and no fucking" I said. He sucked his teeth not liking the sarcasm. I returned to the others and saw Elise sitting on the bed healing her neck. I damn near crushed her windpipe. "Something you girls want to discuss?" Selene asked. "Not at the moment" I replied coldly. "I see. Well I booked a private room at a restaurant not far from here. We can discuss our next move there" Selene said. She and the others dressed in fine silk dresses. When I and Chris came by the room we felt out of place. She smiled at us and she rubbed my casual dress. It changed into a red silk dress going to my ankles. "And now for the human" she said. She smiled at him as she rubbed his clothes. His shirt changed from his old polo shirt to a silk button one. My brother popped a boner as she bent down and rubbed his jeans. They turned into fine kakis. She was super old but to anyone not knowing she looked like she was in her late 20's or early 30's with the tits even I wished I had.

 

We rode in rental cars through the city until we arrived at this exquisite bistro.   The restaurant was incredible! It was obviously a high class establishment. Selene walked in like she owned the place (which she did for the night). We all sat around a large table that could accommodate all 8 of us. "Girls...and boy. I recommend the steak. It's the best in the city" Selene said. A 21 or 22 year old boy came over to us. "Ladies, what will we be having tonight?" he asked slightly nervous. "We will have the steak entree with red wine followed by the local delicacies" Selene said narrowing her eyes and smiling about the last part. The waiter gulped and quickly went to the kitchen. As we waited Elise and the girls whispered and giggled as they looked at Chris. I could guess why. "So Chris. What do you think of soul eaters?" Selene asked. "Ummm....I think they're cool. All those magic powers and you get to live forever" Chris replied. Selene smiled. "So I take it you have no problem with us eating humans since I heard you ate some yourself" Selene asked. 

 

Chris blushed. "We have to eat to live right?" he mumbled. "That's a very enlightened way of looking at it young one. Maybe your sister is a good influence on you?" she said sipping wine. "Yes ma'am" he said shyly. "You're cute just like your sister. Soul eaters love cute humans...in more ways than one" Selene said. I gave Selene an exasperated look. "What? It's the truth. I'd be interested more in you but I think one has issued her claim on you" Selene said turning her head toward an obviously jealous Elise. Chris smiled and sipped his wine. The waiter came back with trays of food. He sat them down before us. Selene eyed the steak and touched it. Her finger glowed slightly. She held out her hand telling us not to eat yet. "Is there something the matter milady?" the waiter asked. "Could you bring the chef out? I'd like to compliment him on the steaks" Selene asked.  A man in his mid 40's reappeared. He seemed nervous...too nervous.

 

"I wanted to commend you on these exquisitely prepared steaks. Just one problem though. We never requested our steaks to be seasoned with cyanide" she said coldly. The man broke out in a run. Selene snapped her fingers and the man shrunk down to two inches. She levitated him to the top of the table where she dropped him. He was scared shitless. "Wait the steaks are poisoned?" Chris asked. "Very much so child. My foresight spell told me there was enough cyanide in my steak alone to kill 20 humans" she replied.  "He's with the Order isn't he?" I asked. "Logic would have us believe that. Guess we didn't get them all" she said. Selene picked him up and held him between her fingers. "How many of you are still in the city?" she asked him. He cursed her in Portuguese. Her eyes glowed. "Damn, this one's mind is too strong to control. No matter. I have my ways" Selene said. She held him down on her plate with her left finger while she picked up a butter knife. To him the blade alone was 30 ft. long. Selene looked at him as she moved the butter knife to his right leg. The man shook his head and Selene nodded.

 

With a tiny crack his leg was severed and he screamed. Selene gingerly picked up the severed leg and ate it. The man was bleeding out. "Answer my question" she said coldly. "F-fuck you. I rather die than sell out...my friends...to the likes of you" he muttered. Selene saw he meant every word. "I can respect that. I really can. You’re different than the rest. Stronger, harder, than the rest. But there is one thing that many have as a weakness. I'm betting you do too" she said using her finger to dab some of his blood on it. She whispered something even I didn't know. A tongue so ancient there was no translation for it. The drop of blood rose into the air and formed a tiny glowing orb. "This is some very old magic called Blood Affinity. Haven't had to use it in a very long time. This orb will lead me to anyone who carries your bloodline" she said with a smirk. "Y-you wouldn't..." he said frightened. “I would. I will devour each and every one of your bloodline. I will even use their bones to pick my teeth. Young or old I won't care (unless one turns out to be a soul eater, that would be too nice)" she said grinning.

 

"6 of us were at our homes when our base was destroyed. Our orders were to try to kill you without engagement. They're holding up and a hotel not far from here awaiting reinforcements from HQ" he sobbed. Selene canceled her spell and the blood went drip back onto the plate. The man smiled seeing that until Selene popped him into her mouth and chewed him up. "What's going on?" an old man said tottering to our table. "Your chef sidetracked us is all" she replied. The old man stood next to Selene and put his old wrinkled hand on her shoulder. "I apologize granny Selene. Our chef was a fill in for our regular one. I will cook your food personally" he said smiling. "That's very sweet of you dear but please don't call me granny. Makes me feel old" she said kissing his hand. The old man smiled and trotted off to the kitchen.  

 

"Granny Selene?" I asked. She frowned slightly. "A long time ago I came to this country. In those days there were sugar plantations and slaves to run it. I came upon an escaped slave. Neither of us spoke the others language but he saw I was not a local. He was injured and I figured he was easy prey for me. I shrank him and went to undress him and then I saw the scars on his back. I didn't have the heart to eat him. I ended up healing his old and current wounds and restored his size. He was scared of me but at the same time drawn to my beauty. I broke the tenant of letting him live after witnessing my powers. By some kind of atonement I chose to mate with him. He was cute after all. Barely 15 and you could see the pain in his eyes and eventually his soul. Yes, his soul was bitter with pain and yet sweet with youth. I sipped his soul, like fine wine enjoying the contrast of flavor. As you well know the soul seeps out during orgasms. I sampled his soul so many times I ended up pregnant."

 

"I gave birth 9 months later to a son. We named him Lucas. We were content for a time until one day our bungalow was found by slave hunters. My mate gave his life to protect me and our son as they burned our home to ashes. My rage was terrible. They burned what I love so I burned them. The last one alive said the Order would come for me. I realized then that to protect my son I had to give him up. Hide his bloodline. I checked in on them over the centuries but that only reminded me the consequences of involving humans in our lives. That old man there is a descendant of my son.  My very great grandson Diego" she said sadly. "Well I guess it wasn't all bad" she said trying to smile. Everyone was speechless. She rarely spoke of her time before the academy. "Fresh off the grill. I hope you enjoy them" Diego said bring us fresh and poison free food. Selene smiled at him lovingly as he left us to eat.

 

The man knew how to cook a steak. That's for damn sure. We had to restrain ourselves to savor it long enough before wolfing it down. After we finished, Selene called for Diego. "Was it good?" he asked. "It was excellent dear. Now for the local delicacies?" she asked. "Of course. Painstakingly gathered from the barrios" he said. He left and returned with a silver tray. You could hear faint cries from it. He sat the tray down. He lifted it and we gasped. On the silver tray were 30 or so shrunken people. They were all naked and screaming at us. Not one was over 4 inches tall. "I meant to ask earlier Diego. Who shrank them?" Selene asked. "That was my grandchild Carolina" he replied. "Little Carolina did this?! She knows the shrinking spell?!" Selene asked.  "It's only natural she knows it Selene. She's 13 now" he said. Selene sat back in her chair. "13. How time flies. Seems like yesterday you called to tell me a soul eater was born in our family" Selene said. Selene was full of surprises today.

 

"I need to speak to you about her later" he said. Selene nodded. Diego excused himself. "Don't be shy girls. Dig in" Selene said. All of us began snatching people off the tray. The room was filled with the sounds of screaming, crying, and sucking. Elise had a middle aged man in her mouth and I had a 13 year old boy in mine. Selene had an older teen boy with his crotch in her mouth sucking away. Everyone but Chris had someone. Selene hummed as she tasted cum and jammed the teen in her mouth and swallowed. Chris' hand trembled like he wanted to reach out for one. "You can have some honey. Don't be shy" she said. Chris picked up a cute 14 year old girl. He poked her as she cried in Portuguese. He stuck out his tongue and began licking her. She sobbed as he sucked her tiny pussy. She screeched as she came. Chris' breathing quickened tasting her juices. He slurped her into his mouth and sucked on her like candy. He hadn’t noticed the room was focused on him. You could see the pleasure on his face and then he swallowed. The girl was gone.

 

"He really ate her. A human ate another human!" one of Elise's friends cried out. Chris looked away in embarrassment. "That was hot" Elise said smiling. Chris cracked a smile. Selene chuckled. One by one we ate them. Elise got pissed when her friend grabbed up a 12 year old boy. She yanked him out of her mouth and jammed him into hers. She sucked on him till he came. "Fuck that one was yummy. So pure and sweet" Elise said. "Don't tease your friend dear" Selene said. They were gone within the hour. I was stuffed. A steak dinner plus 3 people sitting in my gut. People who will die slower than normal due to the large meal I had. To sit in darkness for hours as minced meat dissolves around you knowing your fate will be the same...

 

"Now that dinner is over, we need to decide where we should go next" Selene said. "Elise, you said they spotted bombers coming out of London?" I asked. "Yes, one of our own called us to report it" she replied. "Selene, I vote to take out the UK branch base. If they pulled their bombers to their HQ for defense that might mean they moved personnel too" I said. "And that would make them more vulnerable" Selene said smiling. "Then it’s decided. We go to London" Selene said. After deciding where to go, Selene got up and went to the back area of the restaurant. I was curious of what she was going to talk to Diego about. She opened an office door and closed it. She looked worried when she went inside. My nosy side got the better of me. I shrank down to a half inch and crawled under the door. At that size the room was like a ballpark stadium the old man and Selene were titanic in size. Their voices boomed. There was no way I'd miss what they were going to say...

 

"You wanted to speak in private?" Selene asked.  "That I did. It's about Carolina. She's become reckless with her power" Diego said. "How so?" Selene asked concerned. "Ever since she learned how to shrink people it's gotten out of hand. I understand the need to feed but she's doing things that can get her caught. She came into her powers two years ago when she had her first period" he said. "That's one of the ways for our kind to "awaken". Diego, what has she done?" Selene asked. "Well as you know when your kind activates they change physically. She was a 11 year old girl but she was stunning nonetheless. This attracted boys. She loved the attention. Then it started. Some kids came up missing. When I approached her about this she denied involvement. I left it alone seeing no more disappearances in our neighborhood. Months later I began noticing she wasn't eating much. She said she snacked at school. God I was a fool to believe that."

 

"I began to see more disappearances in the news. Men, women, children, all ages. Then one day I found clothes in her room; tiny clothes. A tiny shoe here, dress pants there. I wasn't stupid. We confronted her about it. She broke down after an hour of questioning. She told us she was sneaking off from school to...have fun as she put it. We grounded her" he said. "And where was I in all of this?!" Selene yelled. "We...we thought we could handle this until she turned 15 and could go to the academy. We didn't want to burden you" Diego said. "Jesus Diego. You guys aren't a burden to me okay? This is a family matter and should have involved me too" Selene said annoyed. Diego nodded. "There’s more. We set a rule that she could only feed once a month. That's okay right? No magic means that souls last a lot longer right? It worked for a time until she began dating. A rich boy liked her at school. She began using magic to change her appearance. Bigger breasts, eye color, even her height to some degree. Can you imagine a 13 year old using magic to change herself so much?" he asked.

 

"Unfortunately yes" Selene whispered. "She burned though souls like I burn through cigarettes. She began hunting in the barrios; the slums of Rio. At least she got smarter. No one cares about someone going missing there but they do care if someone rich does. Selene, she caught the boy cheating on her. She did things that made me cringe. I will spare you the details but suffice to say that boy's soul was forfeit when he cheated on her. She needs to go with you. You need to take her away from this place" he said. "I can't believe this. You drop this bombshell on me and expect to just take care of it like that. Diego, okay she needs to go to the academy now instead of waiting but not with me" Selene said. "No she needs you personally" he said pointing to her. "Absolutely not! You do realize I'm fighting a war here right?! She can't come with me!" Selene yelled. "She can't stay here and she won't listen to strangers! For god's sake Selene! It's a miracle she wasn't caught! We had the Order on our doorstep and didn't even know!" he yelled. Diego sat in his leather chair and began crying.

 

"Oh sweetie. Just...just bring her to my hotel tomorrow. We'll see what's what then" she said kissing his head. "Okay, that's fair. I’m crying like some child. How foolish" he said standing up and wiping his tears. "No shame in crying when it comes to family" Selene said. "Thanks granny Selene" he said. "You're welcome and no calling me granny!" she said giving him a noogie. "I better go check on your guests" he said. "Please do. I need to speak to someone in private anyway" she said. Diego left the room confused wondering who she meant. His footsteps were like small earthquakes as they passed.

 

"I take it you got all of that?" she asked. Oh crap. Did she know I was here? Couldn't be. I was the size of a ladybug! She thundered toward me. Her sandals stopped inches from me. Her big toe alone could crush me. She was so close I could smell her feet. She bent down and plucked me up. She brought me to the desk. Her fingers were warm and moist. They could turn me into paste easily. She gently sat me on the desk. I grew back to my size hoping I wasn't in too much trouble. Pissing her off usually meant something bad was coming your way. Just ask Elise. "I asked did you get all of that?" she asked pissed. I nodded. "This is what I meant Amber. This is what I meant about consequences to actions. I have to take this girl, a girl so raw in training, with us into battle. This is what happens when you do selfish things. They affect others and in this case endangers the life of a family member. I am not pleased" she said coldly.

 

"Sorry" I muttered. "Sorry?! If sorry fixed things we wouldnt have had the crusades or WWI! I hope you learned something tonight Amber. I really do. Normally I punish those who fuck up in my presence. If circumstances allowed it you'd be licking up my foot sweat for the rest of the night mistress rank or not but we don't have that kind of time. We have to hunt down the bastards who put that guy up to poisoning us" she said angrily. She damn near ripped the door off the hinges as she opened it. All eyes were on us as we returned to the table. "Time to go girls. We got a job to do before we leave this town" she said.

 

We arrived at the place the Order agents were at. They didn't know what hit them. Selene took point. She had some anger to burn off. A magnetic spell ripped the door open and she hit them with a shrink pulse. The 5 of them stood there yelling as they shrank down. Their guns couldn't do shit. "You thought you could snuff us out with poisoning our food? A cunning approach bit futile nonetheless. These people were hardcore and their friend. They pointed guns to their heads but before they could kill themselves Selene levitated the guns out of their hands. "No, that would be too easy. Some people pissed me off today. You're going to help me with that. Girls, grab a bag" she told us. A girl came back with a bag and Selene dropped the two inch people inside. Their screams pierced the plastic shopping bag. We returned to our hotel rooms.

 

"Can we have some?" Elise asked Selene. "No" she answered coldly. Selene slammed her door in her face. "Wow, she's really pissed at them" Elise said. I didn't want to tell her she was more pissed at me. Good thing she was more focused on them and not me. I wasted to piece of that action. The next morning we noticed Selene wasn't up yet. I knocked on the door. "You awake?" I asked. "I am now" she said through the door. She opened it...naked. "Come on in" she said. I closed the door and watched this ancient goddess stretch before me. Jesus she had a body. Not a single blemish on that skin. She jerked somewhat and groaned. I watched her reach her fingers into her pussy and pull out a half dead man. His body glistened with war juices. "Forgot about you" she said lowering him into her mouth. She sucked on him until she frowned. She swallowed him with a loud gulp. "Dead already. Figures. I ate his soul bit by bit for hours last night" she yawned.

 

"Everybody is up and about" I said. "Good. Let me shower and get dressed. I'll join you shortly" she said. "Still mad at me?" I asked. "Yes but I know a way for you to make it up to me" she said. "How?" I asked. "You are going to oversee the training and safety of Carolina" she said. "Me?" I asked. "Oh yes, you. It's time you own up to your actions" she said. Something the matter?" Chris asked me when I came back to our room. "I think I just got a little sister" I replied. After a nice breakfast a 13 year old girl walked into the lobby. She was 13 with her height but you swear she was older by her facial features not to mention she had tits I wish I had at her age. She had sandals and blue jeans on and a black shirt with a broken heart motif on it. Her eyes were hidden behind sunglasses and her hair was black with hints of brown. Her hair was curly at the ends. She pulled along a suitcase. She saw us and cocked her head to the side. She walked over to us.

 

"Carolina is that you?! You've grown sweetie!" Selene said. "Hey grandma" she said coldly. "Everyone this is my grandchild Carolina. She will be coming with us" Selene said. The girls ohhed and awed over her. Carolina got irritated and yelled something in Portuguese. "They're just excited to meet you is all dear" Selene said to her. Carolina just huffed. Great. I'm in charge of a spoiled brat soul eater. "Carolina, this is Amber. She's going to be your teacher" Selene said. "I don't want her as my teacher. I want you" she said. "I will teach you some things but I will be mostly busy. Amber is really good at magic" Selene said trying to entice her descendant. "We'll see" Carolina said. Fucking brat...

 

We arrived at the airport and waited for our flight. Selene had chartered a private jet for safety reasons. Turns out she was not overreacting. Shortly after takeoff the pilot received a transmission of a flight bound for London exploded after takeoff. Selene told us she booked us on that flight just to see if the Order would notice. They did. They killed 212 passengers trying to get to us. It was a sobering thought that reminded us how ruthless the Order was.  

 

"So Carolina, excited about traveling around the world?" I asked trying to befriend her. "I guess so. I was fine back home though" she answered looking at the Atlantic out of her window. "So I heard you mastered the shrink spell all on your own. That's impressive" I said smiling. "Not really. Once you know how much magic to use its easy. Watch" she said reaching into her pocket. She pulled out a young man two inches tall. He was passed out being in such a stuffy place. "Where did you get him?" I asked. "What's it matter? He's mine to do with as I please like all humans" she replied annoyed. "Carolina...you can't just shrink whoever you please. You have to stalk your prey. Pick your target. What if you were caught on camera? What if a human saw you?" I asked irritated. "Then I just shrink them" she said. "And if there were many? You know shrink pulse or shield spells?" I asked. She looked at me blankly. "You don't even know a single healing spell. Bullets can kill us you know. We are immortal only in the fact we can't die from natural causes. I get you hate having to come with us like this but you need to understand this. I'm here to teach you and you will learn how to behave and use your powers in a controlled manner...or else" I said sternly.

 

She looked down at the man who was waking up due to the fresh air. "What about him?" she asked. "What’s done is done. Make sure you've eaten him by the time we land" I said. "Okay" she said quietly. I decided to take a nap along with the others. Carolina moved to another seat to enjoy herself. I barely heard her say something in Portuguese as she propped her bare feet onto a footstool before him. The tiny man was licking her feet as she sighed and relaxed. I dozed off. I awoke when I heard a young squeak. I looked to where it came from; Carolina's face was flushed and sweaty. She looked dead at me and then down to her crotch. She blushed beet red. "It's alright. We all do it. Just keep it down okay?" I whispered. She nodded. I woke up later and saw Carolina looking out the window. The others were waking up too. "It's a big ocean isn't it?" I asked. "Yeah it keeps just going" she said. Her voice was softer now. "Thanks for not making it a big deal" she whispered. "It's alright. I understand the need to let loose now and then. We all do. It's nothing wrong about using your prey for that. Just try not to be overtly cruel" I said.

 

"What do you mean?" she asked confused. "I mean ripping off arms and legs. That’s just torture. It also makes it hard to feed on their souls unless you chew them up" I said. "You don't like chewing them up?" she asked. "Not really. I'll do it for the sake of speed but if I had to no. I don't like the taste of blood too much" I said. "I understand. It's fun to chew them up but that aftertaste yuck!" she said. I giggled at her young expression. "What's so funny?" she asked. "You remind me of me" I said. "So you do things to shrinkys too? You put them in your vagina?" she asked. "Yes...among other things" I replied self-consciously. "Like what?" she asked curious. "Well...I have them lick my feet sometimes" I said. "Haha! So do I! What else?" she asked smiling. "I have them rub my nipples" I said embarrassed. She giggled. "You ever shove them up your butt?" she asked. I had to make sure I didn't show shock to that question. "No...but I could...I guess" I said. She snickered. "Man we still haven't arrived" Chris said looking out of our window. Carolina immediately went on the defensive. "Oh, Carolina this is my little brother Chris" I said. "Hey cutie" he said reaching for a handshake. She recoiled. "Carolina, Chris is cool. He won't hurt you" I said. She eyed him hard. Chris got the message and left us. "He creeps me out" she said. It dawned on me the problem. Chris had the mixed blood like me and he gave off the same vibe as one of the Order. She sensed a possible threat much like I had sensed Mistress Ambrosia before I activated.

 

"Chris is of mixed blood like me except he isn’t a soul eater. He's human" I said. She balked at me. "I thought we are secret from the humans?!" she said. "We are. Chris...is an exception. The Order killed our dad. He wants revenge like me. I can assure you he won't hurt you" I said. "So he's like them?" she asked. "It’s true he shares bloodlines like the Order but he is not like them. He hates them as much as I do. Our father was an Order member" I said. She looked at me with wide eyes. "Three years ago I was turned into a soul eater. Our dad realized this but couldn't kill his own daughter. The Order came for me and dad got shot. He died...he gave up his soul to save me. Here look at this" I said holding my pendant.

 

She touched it. "It's warm" she said. "Yeah it always is. He's in there. In that red stone. I wanted revenge for what they did to me. Chris tagged along for the same reason" I said. "But that's crazy! He's just a human? He has no magic!" she yelled. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Chris look our way. He could tell we were talking about him. "Humans can do incredible things Carolina. They can give life or take it. They can be kind or cruel. They are finite and yet their actions can change things for ages to come. The Order is different. All they know how to do is kill and their fellow humans are just collateral damage. They killed over 200 people today for a chance to get at us. This was about vengeance. Now this is survival of the fittest" I said. Carolina looked over at Chris who weakly smiled.

 

 She walked over to him. "Sorry about your dad" she said softly. "Thanks kid. We cool?" he asked holding out his hand. "We're cool" she replied. Carolina was one of those girls who put on a tough exterior but underneath was still just a young girl. She was bratty but one could see it wasn't just from her newfound power. It was more of attention than anything else. The stories of enhancing her body and making those people do things to her proved that. After all if you wanted someone's attention here was no way better than to shrink them down to an inch or two and make them lick your feet.

 

We finally arrived at Heathrow at midnight local time. Tired as shit and jet lagged for real. "Man I just want to crash in a hotel bed" I said. "Shut your gob. You're all coming to my family's estate. Our car should be here soon" Elise said. I had forgotten this is her native country. Not long after three Range Rovers pulled up to the curb. An old man got out of the car and popped the door open. "Baxter! I missed you!" Elise said hugging the old man. "As I did you milady" he said smiling. "Baxter is the head butler of our estate" she said. The old man began loading our luggage as well as the other two drivers. It was obvious to a blind man that Elise was making a show about how rich her family was. We rode into the night wondering what to expect. We found out her estate was in an area 20 minutes out of London in an area called Egham. We could see the area too well since it was dark but Elise did talk about it. It sat on 1000 acres and had been in the family since the 1300's. She was very proud of that fact. The house was lit up as we pulled up to it. Jesus fuck it was huge!

 

"Pretty big huh? Used to be a castle back in the feudal days" Elise said stepping out of the car. We walked in as her attendants stood to greet her. They yawned tired from waiting up but politely smiled and bowed. "Where's father?" she asked one girl. "He's indisposed" the girl answered. Elise frowned. "I fucking bet". Are the rooms ready? she said. "Of course milady including yours" she answered. We all followed her up the winding staircase. The whole area was decked out with antique furniture and works of art. It was obvious that Elise's dad was rolling in money. "Here are your rooms ladies" a young woman in a maid outfit said. There were 7 rooms with their doors open. Each of us chose one. I watched Elise go through a room with double doors. I caught a glimpse of her room. Her bed alone was massive. She haughtily slammed her door. She was pissed about something. My room was exquisite. A bed with hanging drapes and fine silk sheets. An old fireplace was in the wall. An antique clock tic tocked in the background. I undressed myself and climbed into bed. The sheets felt so soft and warm on me. I fell asleep within minutes.

 

The bright sun awoke me as it pierced my window. I yawned and stretched as I stood up. I looked out of the window and saw a massive but maintained grassy area and a forest after that. I picked up my phone and saw it was 8:13. My stomach rumbled as I showered. The bath was marble and the shower was unique to the point it took me a few minutes to figure out how to work it. With a clean body and fresh clothes a walked downstairs. "Good morning milady" a maid said bowing. "Uh, good morning. Where is everyone?" I asked. "In the sunroom eating breakfast. Allow me to show you" she said. I noticed that these maids I'd been seeing were fairly young. This one was no older than 16. She seemed slightly nervous around me? Why?

 

"Look who's up" Elise said annoyed. I glanced over to Selene and the. Elise's friends. They shook their heads. Well at least she wasn't pissed at me right? "Where the hell is father?! At least he could show himself for our guests!" Elise yelled. "Now Elise, your father is a busy man" Selene said. "Why are you taking up for him?" Elise asked. "I'm...I'm not. I just figured is all" she replied. "Those voices! I recognize those voices!" a man yelled walking in. "Father!" Elise yelled. "Good morning little sunshine! Good morning Selene" he said looking at Selene. This man was gorgeous! Shiny golden hair and crystal blue eyes. A muscular physique and facial hair like a model. My heart couldn't help but skip a beat. "Good morning Robert" Selene said looking away. "Where were you last night?" Elise asked. "I was tied up with some things but I made sure I had some time off today" he replied. "I see" Elise said narrowing her eyes. "You must be the new students at the academy" he said smiling at us. I quickly looked at Selene. She nodded signaling it was okay for him to know.

 

"Oh it's okay. I'm a soul eater too you know" he said proudly. He eyed me carefully. "You must be the one that started this mad little war" he said. "You know that?" I asked surprised. "We all know. That information doesn't stay hidden" he said. I lowered my head. "There there pretty girl. I'm your side. It's about time we do away with those bloody bastards" he said touching my face. "Father!" Elise yelled. The man backed away smiling. "I see you haven't changed Robert. Still childish and horny after all these centuries" Selene muttered. "What else am I supposed to do with my time? Trade stocks all day like some wanker? By the way, you haven't changed either Selene. Always quick to judge" he said. Selene was getting agitated. "This is a nice place you have here sir" I said trying to break he tension.

 

"Why thank you for saying that. I take great pride in maintaining it over the centuries" he said. "You’ve lived here that long?!" I asked. "Yes I'm an odd duck among our kind. Never liked the traveling bit. I had this place since the Plague" he said. Everyone stopped eating when they heard that. "Plague?" Neri asked. "Yes, the pervious lord died here along with just about anyone else here in the area. I acquired it" he said. Suddenly this place didn't seem so cool. "Acquired? More like stole" Selene said. "You can't steal what nobody owns Selene" he said coldly. Selene got up suddenly and left the room. "Tcch...how would all of you like a tour of the grounds?" he said changing the subject. We all agreed. For a sunroom the atmosphere was chilly.

 

Lord Windbloom XII as he called himself in public, gave us the full tour of the estate. The main house had three floors with 45 rooms total. The basement stored antiques and paintings. He even had an old dungeon. One of the girls asked if he still used it. He just chuckled and said not anymore. I noticed though it was still well kept. He told us he had 17 maids in his service and five others for grounds keeping and regular maintenance. The man owned multiple cars and collected antique swords. On the surface he seemed like typical English nobility. He led us from the house and across a well-kept meadow. After walking over a small hill you could see dozens of gravestones. "And this is the family cemetery" he said quietly. He had a look of sadness on his face. Elise sniffled nearby. I glanced over to see her wiping away tears. Chris went over to comfort her. I saw her father stare at them for a moment.

 

I returned my gaze back at the cemetery and saw that following the far back left, the gravestones were very old but seemed to get newer as you went to the right. The first stones had been worn down by centuries of English weather. Lord Windbloom sighed as he touched one of the newer gravestones. That one I could read. "Clara Windbloom. Born 16 March 1972. Died 16 March 2016. Beloved Wife of Lord Robert Windbloom XII". This was Elise's mother. I didn't know her mom was dead. Some of her shitty behavior from the past could stem from this.

 

He took us around to an area with scattered stones on the ground. It didn't seem so impressive compared to the other places. "This is what's left of the fiefs that lived here long ago. That large stone there was the cornerstone of my old home" he said. It gave us the sense of how time had no meaning to us. Time reclaimed this plague village but not him. The only thing that could make us shed our mortal coil was humans themselves. 

 

We returned to the house and rested in the foyer. "Did you enjoy yourselves?" Selene asked. "I think it was a nice walk" Robert said. "I didn't ask you. I asked them" Selene sneered. "Jesus Selene what's your problem?" he asked. "You know full well what it was" she said. "Christ sakes woman it was 500 years ago" Robert said. "I still remember and it still hurts" she said. "I'm sorry. How many times have I said it? I've changed Selene" he said putting his hand on her shoulder. She brushed it off. "Not much from what I've seen of your maids" she said. "They're homeless girls I picked up in London. I have them a home. I gave them a life" he said. "At what cost Robert?" she said. "....I don't make them do anything" he replied softly. She held up her hand and stormed out.

 

"Sorry you had to see that" he told us. "What's with you two anyway? She was like that when she came to get me three years ago" Elise said. Robert sighed. "We...as you'd say...were an item once" he said. "You two dated?" Elise asked. "And other things..." he said. ”Damn, it all began back around 1508. I was pretending to be my great great grandson around that time and was forging financial alliances within the court of King Henry VII. It was there I met Selene. She had come from Venice seeking financial backing for what would be known now as the Academy. We both recognized what the other was. I was blown away finding another of my kind. Remember I never really traveled so I hadn't met another soul eater. Anyway, we fell fast and hard for each other. One day she walked in on me as I was...having fun with the milkmaid. It was my fault entirely. She didn't take it well. Even when I ate the girl in front of her and begged not to go she still hated me and left. Apparently she hasn't forgiven me" he said.

 

"My dad fucked my teacher" Elise said embarrassed. "Honey it was way long ago" he said. "You said you changed but we both know it was a lie" Elise hissed. "I never cheated on your mother God rest her soul" he said. "Horny old man" she said. "Every girl I've been with I've loved. I'm not apologizing for that and I paid dearly for every one" he said quietly. He looked at the direction of the cemetery. "Elise, when you get older you will understand that immortality makes love much more precious and loss much more frequent. Those gravestones out there? Half of them are your brothers and sisters over the centuries. All born without the spark of a soul eater. I wept for over an hour when I found out you had the spark. I was so happy I didn't have to outlive another child. I'm not a rich man, immoral man, or a proud man. I'm just a man with a lot of time on his hands and happy he can share it with his daughter" he said. Tears fell from his eyes. Elise hugged him and sobbed.

 

Chris looked sad seeing them. "Will you tell me stories about them?" Elise asked. "Every single one sweetie" her dad replied. They say life experience is the best teacher of all. I think they're right. We relaxed the rest of the day as Elise and her father caught up with each other. Selene sat in her room quietly but now and then I could hear crying. The next day was more eventful. We decided to wait a week before attacking. We needed time to prepare and I needed time to give Carolina a crash course in magic. As me, Carolina and Chris walked to the meadow Robert stopped us.  "May I borrow you young man for a while? I wanted to speak to you alone" he said to Chris. We all looked at him wondering what he wanted with just him. "It’s a man thing" he told us. "Sure man" Chris replied. "Tell me everything" I said. He had been eyeing Chris and Elise since yesterday. I was worried. Fathers are touchy about their daughters and a magic powered one is a loaded gun.

 

He led Chris down into the basement right into the dungeon. Chris was getting nervous. "I saw that you and my daughter are getting along quite well" he said sitting in an old chair. He motioned to Chris to sit as well. "Relax; I'm not going to hurt you. We're down here for privacy away from the others. I will give you 5 million American dollars to go home and never see her again" he said. Chris was speechless. "Did you hear what I said?" he asked. "I heard you old man. You can take your money and shove it up your ass. I love Elise" Chris said defiantly. Chris put up a brave front. He knew this man could kill him in an instant. Robert laughed for a good half minute. "Good answer. I like you boy. Fearless and to the point. Forgive the question. I needed to know if you were serious about her" he said. "Serious enough I...." Chris said before realizing what he was about to say next.

 

"....I see. Are you committed to her? You know what I mean by that right?" Robert asked with glowing eyes. "...yes" Chris muttered. "Jolly good then. Never too early to think along those lines. Well, I might be biased about that seeing when I was born. Short lifespan in those days and all" he chuckled. "So I'm getting a vibe from you. You have the blood but I'm guessing not the spark" Robert said. "No, it passed to my sister Amber" Chris replied. "Hmm...well how you deal with that is between you and Elise. So I take it you have no qualms with how we feed?" Robert asked. "None. I've eaten some humans myself" Chris said smiling. "Ho! Your sister help with that?" he asked. Chris nodded. "Why did you do it?" he asked. "I was curious" Chris replied. "And how was it?" Robert asked. "Exhilarating" Chris said. Robert smiled and got up. He pressed a button on a wall intercom. "Angela are you there?" he asked. "I'm here master" a young voice replied. "Come down to the dungeon and bring me 4 from the usual stock" he said.

 

Minutes later a girl opened the door carrying a small cage. Inside were 4 girls in their mid 20's 3 1/2 inches tall. Robert watched her put the cage down and walked over to her. Chris saw she was decently pretty and young. He guessed she was 16 or so. She stood not moving as Robert careened her cheek. Chris this is Angela. I found her dumpster diving 3 years ago. I brought her here so she'd never have to worry about food and shelter again. Angela smiled hearing that. Robert stepped back and snapped his fingers. She shrank down to 6 inches. Robert picked her up and sat her next to the cage. Chris was astounded that she wasn't screaming or crying. She was smiling! "Why don't you show Chris what God gave you" Robert said. The tiny girl began stripping off her uniform. He watched as she unbuttoned her topcoat and rolled them off her body. She kicked off her shiny black shoes and undid her skirt.

 

She stood there in her undergarments and stockings. Chris gulped as she undid those. Her tiny perky tits popped into view as did her golden bush she sat down and rolled her stockings off showing her tiny feet. Angela stood there naked before them. She was blushing at how Chris gawked at her. "Don't just stare boy. Have some fun with her" Robert said. "I...I don't know man. It be like cheating on Elise" Chris stammered. "Let me tell you something from a soul eater's perspective. It not cheating if you don't fuck them and I seriously doubt you gonna get your cock in that" Robert said brushing his finger over her pussy. Angela shuttered feeling that. Chris looked at Robert and then looked down. "Ah maybe you want privacy. I'll leave you two alone" Robert said. He stood up and grabbed the cage and proceeded to walk to another door farther into the dungeon. Chris watched the door close and looked back at Angela.

 

"I'm kinda at a loss here. I've done things to tiny girls but never one your size" Chris said. "I can guide you if you want" Angela said. Chris nodded. Angela pointed to his crotch and Chris unzipped his pants and pulled me off. Chris sat on the table with his cock just a foot from her. "You don't have a problem with this?" Chris asked. "No. Lord Windbloom is very kind to us. He doesn't make us do anything we don't want to do" she said walking to his erection. "So you like being shrunk?" Chris asked. "Oh yes. The feeling of having your life in someone else's hands excites me. It's so sensual how he loves me. The feeling is much more when you're this small. Just the feeling of having my entire breast in someone's mouth makes me wet" she said. Chris got hard as rock hearing that. His erection sprang up so fast he clocked Angela in her face. She fell down on her tiny ass.

 

"Oh shit! You okay?!" Chris yelled. Angela laughed. "I'm fine. I didn't expect you to get aroused so fast is all" she said. Angela looked deep into his eyes. She knew she had him. She took her fingers and began to masturbate. Chris' breathing quickened seeing her finger fuck herself. "Chris I'm so hot right now. I need you to molest me" she moaned. Chris gently picked her up. His hands pinned her arms to her side. He could see her juices flowing. He stuck his tongue between her legs and began slurping and sucking her tiny twat. Angela moaned. More and more of her fluids flowed. Her tiny legs jerked and kicked until they went rigid. Angela squealed and came. Chris didn't stop there though. He began taking long licks of her chest and sucked her tiny grape sized tits. Angela gasped more and more until he stopped. He looked dead at her and began licking and kissing her tiny face. She held up her hands and Chris thought it was too much for but what she wanted was grab ahold of his tongue. She began sucking and biting it.

 

Angela was no ordinary girl. She was mild mannered normal sized but a slut when shrunk. "He do things like this to you?" Chris asked. "More" Angela panted. Chris took ahold of her leg and brought it to his mouth. He admired her tiny foot with its tiny toes. He rubbed and squeezed it with his fingertips. She cooed. "Hmmm....my Lord does that too" she whispered. "They are cute" Chris said. "Hehe, he said I cute feet too. He likes licking my feet" she said. She smiled knowing Chris would take that challenge. Chris began licking her tiny sole and sucking her whole foot. "It tickles and feels good at the same time!" Angela yelled. Chris flipped her over in his hand and began tonguing her tiny ass. Angela groaned as his tongue parted her buttocks. It was so intense she was close to orgasm. When Chris playfully bit her right cheek she came. Chris felt her heart beating and her panting. He gently put her down. "It wasn't too much in the end was I?" Chris asked. "You're cute worrying about me but I'm fine. Look" she answered standing up. She wobbled over to his still hard erection and began licking the head. Chris groaned. She grabbed the head and began rubbing her tits on them. Chris swore he could feel her hard nipples. He watched her climb on top of his shaft and lock her ankles around it. He could barely believe this cute English girl was straddling his dick of her choice. He wanted to jerk off using her so bad.

 

"It's okay if you do" she said like she knew what he was thinking. "Just don't squeeze too hard" she said. Chris muttered okay and wrapped his hand around her and his cock. True to his word he started slowly. A gentle motion of up and down. Her smooth belly and tits bumping the vein in his cock was like heaven to him. He put just enough pressure on her to move her and pin her. Being a young teen though he got more excited. He began jacking her faster and faster. Angela's voice got faster and squeaker as she was used. The thought of being used as a shrunken sex toy for someone her age was erotic as fuck to her. Chris noticed she glided along his shaft easier. He saw his skin glisten where her pussy had been. She was wet from being used.

 

"You like this huh? Being shrunk down and used for pleasure?" Chris asked. "Y-yes! I'm just a toy for the amusement of my masters! Use my body! Cum on this worthless girl!" she screamed, Chris came alright. He came just as her head was in front of his cockslit. She was slammed into the face with what seemed like hot gallons of white sticky fluids. When he was done it looked like she had stuck her head in a bucket of yogurt. Chris watched her slide off his cock. She was coughing out his seed. "Oh Jesus" Chris muttered. "Angela smiled at his expression and ran her hands through her matted blond hair extracting his semen. She licked it off her hand. "You were great for a first timer" she said. "Really?" Chris asked. "Definitely. I'm glad I popped your shrinky cherry" she said. Chris blushed. They both heard the door pop open.

 

Chris quickly put his pants back on out of embarrassment. Robert sat down next to them with the cage....that was missing 3 girls. "Whew. They hit the spot. Their souls were delicious. Care to have the last one boy?" Robert asked. Chris nodded. Chris reached for the cage door but Robert stopped him. "Let Angela take care of it. Speaking of Angela, you look like you had a great time" he said. "He was nervous at first but got into the swing of things. He was very nice" Angela said opening the cage. She pulled out the girl inside. To Robert and Chris she was just an inch tall. Angela held the screaming and bucking girl in her hands like one would hold a crying baby. Chris watched them. He could barely make the girl out. She was not ugly but he'd seen better. Early 20's to be sure and was blonde. She screeched something. "What did she say?" Chris asked. "She wants to be let go. She says she has kids and wants not to be eaten" Angela answered. "Don't they all?" Robert chuckled. Angela walked over to Chris. She held the woman up in the air over her head.

 

Chris bent down and placed his chin on the table. He opened his mouth. Angela gently placed the girl on his tongue like she was offering a sacrifice to her God. Chris closed his mouth. "Eek! Not my hands silly!" Angela yelled. She pulled her hands free of his lips. Chris felt the girl trying to move in his mouth. He sucked on the girl and pinned her to the roof is his mouth. He looked at Angela who licked her lips watching the scene. She titled her head back to gesture him to do the same. He swallowed the girl whole. "See now I want one" Angela wined. "I'll take care of that tonight" Robert said. "You eat people too?" Chris asked. "All the time. When I'm normal sized or shrunken. Though it's harder shrunken. Master tends to crush them accidentally" she said. "That's not my fault. You try picking up someone when they're ant sized" he chuckled.

 

Meanwhile...

 

As Chris was getting his rocks off I was busy teaching Carolina the first lessons in magic. "Now take off your sandals like me. Feel the grass between your toes. Feel the connection to nature" I said. Carolina wriggled her toes with her eyes closed. "Good, magic is the changing of nature and we must be connected with it before anything else. Now to find your attribute" I said. "Attribute?" she asked. "Everyone is good at some type of magic. This is called you attribute" I said. "What's yours?" she asked. I casted a weak wind spell that blew her on her butt. "Wind magic" I replied. "And grandma's?" she asked. "I not sure but I'd have to bet shrinking magic" I replied. "I'm good at that!" Carolina said. "Maybe that's your attribute. You did figure that out on your own. Let's find out" I said. I began collecting the winds around me. "Shrink me if you can" I said. A gust of wind struck her and pushed her back. He kept pointing at me but every time that finger glowed I dodged. She had the knack but not the accuracy. "Concentrate Carolina! Anticipate where your attacker is going!" I yelled. A wind spell sent her into the grass. I was worried I was too hard on her. My mistake.

 

Before I could ask if she was okay she pointed at me and let loose. With a second I was no taller than a blade of grass. She towered over me like a 400 ft. tall 13 year old goddess. "Very good. Now...AACK!" I yelled as she put her bare foot down on me. My body was wedged between her toes. The smell was terrible. I tried to pull free. As I jerked around I could hear her chuckle. I felt her toes move. My face shone in the mirror like surface of her red painted toenails. She wasn't in her right mind. I'd seen it before in the academy during duels. When a soul eater is locked in combat our abilities heighten including the urge to dominate and feed. If we're not careful we succumb to what is called the combat high. We're taught to control these urges but of course Carolina was never taught this. I fired off a fireball spell. She yelped in pain and fell down. She griped her foot. Poor girl was crying. I unshrank myself to attend to her. "Let me see" I said. She glared daggers at me. "Let me see" I said again sternly. She relaxed. I cradled her foot in my hand.  A blister formed where I shot her. I simple healing spell fixed it as I rubbed her tender sole.

 

"You could have killed me you know" I said. At that moment she realized what had occurred. It sobered her up. "Oh god I'm so sorry! I don't know what came over me! I just..." she sobbed. "There there. It's okay. I shouldn't have pushed you so hard. Soul eaters can be temperamental sometimes. It's my fault for not considering that. Shush, don't cry" I said hugging her. She calmed down after a few minutes. "What was that you used on my foot? It hurt like shit" she said. "A level one fire spell. Fireball" I replied. "Can you teach me that?" she asked. "Sure" I grinned.

 

"The first part of learning this is knowing what air is. More importantly knowing about oxygen. Fire spells use soul energy to combust oxygen. Watch" I said. I fired off a fireball into the air. "Now your turn" I said. She struggled for the first minute then I could see tiny sparks in the air over her hand. Then a tiny whoosh sound from it. It was small and flickering but it was fire. "Holy shit I did it!" she yelled. "Not terrible but it's a start" I smiled. For the next hour I had her work on the basic fire spell. Eventually she could shoot it out. Not a big fireball (size of my fist really) but she had some degree of talent. "Not too shabby for a level one spell" I said. "You said that before. Level one. What does that mean?" she asked. "All magic comes in three categories; attack, defense, and null. Now out of those three categories magic is judged by power, effect, and cast time. Level 1 for basic stuff going all the way to level 5" I replied. "What does level 5 stuff do?" she asked. "That magic causes major damage or alters reality. Case in point the Chronos spell. A level 5 null spell that freezes time" I said. "We can freeze time?!" she asked. "Yes but it's very dangerous. The power consumption alone can kill you not including releasing that pent up energy" I said.

 

"Sounds like you did it before" she said. "I did once. Nearly sucked me dry. I was very close to death*" I replied. "Is there anything over Level 5?" she asked. I paused. I asked this same question once of Mistress Ambrosia. "....I don't know. Like I said. Level 5 spells are wicked dangerous. It's possible but no one's ever tried" I replied. I might have been lying to her and myself at the time. The spell I was working on every night. The one I muttered to myself. If I could pull it off it would be over level 5. "So I understand attack and defense but what's null?" she asked. Carolina asked good questions. She took this seriously. "Null means both and neither. Case in point that Chronos spell. Freezing time means you can attack someone who can't move hence attack spell or you could stop time to advert an enemy attack hence defense spell. Another example basic wind spells" I said. She nodded understanding my meaning.

 

"Guess I should teach you defense spells huh?" I asked. Her stomach growled asking for some other activity other than training. For an entire week we spent there. It was the most relaxing week I had in years. Carolina was joined at the hip with me. If we walked down the street you'd swore she was my cousin or half-sister. Chris wallowed his time with Elise. If one couldn't be found we'd guessed they went off for privacy. It irked me what he told me her father did when he was summoned down there with them. At least it didn't affect his relationship with Elise...assuming she even knew. On our sixth night there the atmosphere changed in the mansion.  Tomorrow we were going to take out the Order base here. We knew they had fortified it. This one we were going to have to really work at it. The possibility of us being killed trying to destroy it was on our minds.

 

I walked those corridors by myself that late night deep in thought. Should I call mom? We barely said anything to her since this quest began. No, me and Chris shouldn't. No good would come of that. Speaking of Chris, he told me not to wait up for him. He would see me in the morning. We were old enough to know what that meant. Wish I had Raf with me right now. God I miss him. I wiped away tears that fell from my eyes. Sweet music filled the air as I walked further down. I heard voices coming from the main room, the room where the lord and master of this estate slept. I approached it. "Remember this melody" Robert asked. "How could I forget? You wrote this song and had a troubadour play it as we made love" Selene said. "Those were the days" Robert sighed. "Yes they were" Selene said. "What are you doing?" she asked after I heard movement. "Shush. Just stay this way. For a moment" Robert said. "Robert, you're trembling" she said. "I'm afraid Selene. Afraid for you and your kids" he said.

 

"Robert. You have changed" Selene said. "I never meant to hurt you. I was a fool. All the women in my life I've loved you were the one I still cry about. Because of unfinished business between us. The others are long dead and I've come to realize that what you do for others, what you feel for others can outlive even us immortals. Selene I still love you so much it scares me. The thought of you dying terrifies me. Funny, all the people I lost over the centuries, losing you twice crushes my heart. Give up this fight" he begged. "No I can't. We never have got this far fighting them before. We might actually win this Robert. Imagine a world where Elise can live without worrying about somebody stabbing her with a femur blade as she sleeps. A world where we can feed, live, love whomever we want and have no repercussions. I want that world" Selene said. The music stopped and there was silence. I heard her moan slightly. "Robert I....I never stopped loving you. Make love to me like we once did. Show me the love I haven't seen since time long past" she said softly. I took that as my cue to give them privacy.

Chapter End Notes:

commercial break