- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

now back to the show

The nuke struck me in the stomach and sent me to the ground. I killed thousands as I fell and the blast wave knocked down or incinerated everything around me locally. It struck me so hard I puked. My vomit snuffed out the fires below. I could see tiny skulls and bones in it. Funny thing was the size belt grows whatever is in its field. In this case me and my clothes and rifle. So to human perspective the skulls and shit I threw up were about the size of someone 300 or so feet tall. If you were in my stomach and survived you'd be grown too. That was the only funny thing about this. My throat stung from puking. My stomach sore and soon bruised. It was a small nuke, probably a tactical yield, but it hit me point blank. "So this is how it's gonna be? Fine. Fuckin' fine. My way at least some of this puny fucking city would survive but not now!" I yelled. I cranked my rifle to 100%. I pulled the trigger. Within a second a mushroom cloud cloaked in green erupted from the city. "DID YOU LIKE THAT?! DID YOU?!" I screamed. I flew into the air and began firing in all directions. I smiled at the massive explosions all around me. The smoke billowing in the air. The artillery getting weaker by the minute. "Die you weak puny things die!" I yelled. I kept pulling the trigger until I noticed the rifle stopped firing. It had overheated. Even the custom heat sinks I had installed had overheated. First time that ever happened to me.

 

The city was a smoking wasteland. Hardly anything was still standing. The sound of tiny explosions and my heavy breathing was all that to be heard. My hands shook as the adrenaline wore off. My stomach ached. I felt as empty as this city. I flew off. I found a quiet place to touch down. A village nearby afforded me a light dinner. At 500 ft. they didn't fill me up much.  Normally I'd be thrilled at the explosions and killing. Hell, eating them was fun too but seeing that empty city stuck in my mind. Freya called us to see how we were doing. Everyone was doing their job. I had the highest kill rate. This part of the world was jammed with humans. City after city. Town after town. I would have to get them to help. Just covering this area called Russia would be hard and I hadn't even cleared 10% of this China place yet. 

Why did I feel so empty? What made this place special?! Fuck it. I'm going to sleep. 

 

I awoke to the sound of jets overhead. They must have seen me some way. Some quick shots easily took them out but I knew from experience they could actually hurt me if given the chance. I wouldn't let them. I looked for a large city to continue my job. "Yangchuan" I said to myself. A city not far from where I was yesterday. Villages dotted the land as I flew. Only one shot was all it took. Now and then I spotted jets similar to the ones that tried to kill me yesterday. I blew up one and triggered its nuclear payload. Humans were slow to learn it seemed. My stomach growled. I hadn't eaten since yesterday. Time to find a village. It didn't take two minutes to find one. It looked different from the others. Whatever. I landed and shrank down to regular height. If I was going to eat them it was better at this size. Humans were more filling this way.

 

Males. Only males were here. Young and old and hairless. Weird. They all wore orange robes. What is this place?! Some fled seeing me. Dozens of them. I couldn't eat them all like this so I could play with some. A few quick stomps killed a bunch. My fist a few more. The others didn't move. They walked into the building. Yes walked not ran. I sat down my rifle and then myself as I pried the roof off this building. They were sitting! Actually sitting! 10 of them just sitting there like nothing were wrong! Wait. Are they humming? I picked up one. An old man. "Hey. Look at me!" I said. He opened his eyes and looked at me and then shut them and hummed. "Crazy old fool!" I said tossing him away. This was getting to me. Another old man did nothing as I pushed my thumb onto his body. The others did nothing as he flattened! I began picking them up one by one and tearing off their clothes before swallowing them. There were three left. A teenager around 18 or 19 a boy around 12, and a man in his mid 20's.

 

"What's with you?! Why won't you scream, fight, or run?!" I yelled. The boy moved but the older male there coughed. The boy went back to humming. I hate being ignored! I figured the boy would be easiest to scare. I picked him up roughly and stripped him. "I'm going to eat him! I will!" I yelled. They hummed still. The boy was scared but didn't scream or fight. I licked him and still didn't scream. Slowly I sucked him into my mouth. I bent down so they could see me. The boy grunted a little as I sucked on him. Then I slurped him into my mouth. It began to give me the creeps as the boy didn't scream or fight even laying on my tongue. I know a way to make him scream. "Watch and listen" I mumbled to them. I began chewing him up. Now he was screaming. He was screaming out of pain but not fear but it was enough. Or so I thought...

 

I know they could hear the boy scrim get as his body was chewed to bits. They flinched ever so slightly. As they opened their eyes I opened my mouth. Surely the sight of a fellow young human chewed to mush would unnerve them. I didn't. If anything they hummed ever so louder.  I swallowed what was left of the boy and grabbed the older teen. I stripped him and thought about how to get them to react. Eating them didn't work. Had to try something else. Well, even with the bald head he was cute. That gave me an idea. I brought him to my mouth and sucked his tiny penis in between my lips. He gasped. Ha! A male alright! I sucked him harder and he breathed hard and muttered something that sounded like a chant. His friend below followed suit. His chanting got faster as I sucked harder. He gasped and stuttered as I tasted a spurt of something salty inside. Human cum. I remember it from yesterday. More pleasant this time though. "You like that? Getting blown by a giant woman? Well?" I asked. He kept chanting and humming. "Motherfucker say something! Cry, scream, beg or some fucking thing?!" I yelled. He looked dead at me and cupped his hands. He closed his eyes and went back to chanting. "Fucking weirdo! This whole place is full of weirdos!" I said tossing him into my mouth and gulping him down. Only one left.

 

I grabbed him pissed. "Why won't you beg or scream or fucking run away like the others?! WHY?!" I yelled. I felt tears running down my cheeks. One tear hit his head. He stopped chanting. "Why is it important that we fear you?" he asked. I was shocked by the sudden speech and more shocked by the question. "I...I don't know" I answered. I didn't know. I seriously didn't know. "Why did you all just sit there as I slowing down slowly killed you all? You didn't even try to run even after I ate the young boy!" I said. "Do you fear the dark clouds that come before rain? Or the sunset before nightfall?" he asked. "Of course not! Those things happen. That's natural" I replied. "Yes natural. The natural course of events. Buddha teaches us that it is pointless to fear the inevitable including death" he said. "So you're telling me you all didn't fear me because you knew I was going to kill you all?  Are you serious?!" I asked. He smiled at me.

 

"The only thing we fear is lack of enlightenment" he said. "And if I kill you right here?" I asked. "Then I will have died with Buddha in my heart and you will have done me a great kindness" he said. His answer gave me the chills and I sat him back down. "Now that you have asked questions of me may I ask them of you?" he asked. "Why the fuck not?" I answered. "You seem bent on killing. Why?" he asked. "It's my job" I said. "And if your job said to kill those close to you would you?" he asked. "Fuck no!" I said. "Hmmm....we are taught that all life has value. Your ability to choose says that you can break the cycle you yourself have set" he said. "You make it sound easy. I have killed over 100 million of your kind already. Why stop now?" I asked. "You stopped to ask me questions did you not?" he asked. He smiled again seeing my surprised expression. "Who are you?" I asked. "My name is Yang Chen. I am an acolyte of this temple. It seems the only one now" he said. Why did I feel embarrassed hearing that?

 

"Who is this Buddha you speak of?" I asked. "He was the one who taught us the way to enlightenment. Would you like to find enlightenment?" he asked. This man made me feel something I couldn't explain. "I will give you one day. If you fail to persuade me I will eat you" I said. "Fair enough. Sit down I and we shall begin" he said. He walked to the center of this place. Around him were the crushed bodies of his friends and yet didn't bat an eye. He sat down and folded his legs. I imitated him and sat down. "Now. Take off your shoes. One must feel the earth under one's feet and the wind on their body. The first rule to seek enlightenment is to become one with your surroundings" he said. "Don't think that's a good idea. I've been wearing these for two days and I've been working up a sweat" I said. "The effects of the body matters not for it is natural and not to be ashamed of" he said. I tugged off my shoes and we both were assaulted with the smell of my sweaty feet. "Ugh, still think that was a good idea?" I asked. "Ahem....now then let's begin" he said.

 

"Desire clouds enlightenment. Want causes us to choose that which is beyond our grasp. We must extinguish wants and desires. What is it you desire?" he asked. "Money I guess" I said. "Ah a universal want. Money is just money. What do you want to do with it?" he asked. "I want to buy a gun" I said. "Why do you want it? You have a gun already" he said looking at my rifle. "I like guns is all" I said. "Why?" he asked. I was getting annoyed by this. "I grew up with them. Dad liked it when I was interested in guns" I said. "Your father wanted you to like guns?" he asked. "Yeah. Dad was in the military and wanted me to join too. When I didn't he was angry but when I started practice shooting he warmed back up to me" I said. "So you desire your father's approval" he said. "Who doesn't?" I asked. "We live our lives following birth, growth, maturity, and then death. Nowhere in this cycle does it say live someone else's life" he said. 

 

"So you're saying I've wasted my life. If so then this lesson is over and you die" I said. "I said no such thing. What I'm saying is the path you chose belongs to another. You must find your own path. Now, what do you feel right now?" he asked. "Angry and confused" I said. "Good. That means my words were heard. Now to eliminate desires one must clear their mind. Close your eyes and focus on what you feel outside your emotions" he said. I closed my eyes and relaxed. After a minute he spoke again. "What do you feel?" he asked. "The wind between my toes. The dampness of the air. The aftertaste of that boy" I said. "I see. And in your mind?" he asked. "More calm" I said. "And what do you hear?" he asked. "The birds. I hear birds. I...I didn't hear them before" I said. "That is your senses being focused by the mind. Once you unburden your mind everything becomes clearer" he said.

 

Over the next few hours he taught me special breathing. He spoke more of this Buddha person. He taught me a chant. That evening he was surprised to see me burying his dead. "Why did you decide to do this?" he asked. "Didn't feel like smelling them all decomposing" I said. He smiled. "What's so amusing?" I asked. "You have been here but a day and you've already changed" he said. "Bullshit. All you did was teach me how to breathe hard and made me look at my life. A good boyfriend fucking me can do that" I said. "And yet you killed millions and showed compassion to the same people twice in one day" he said. I rolled my eyes and walked off. I was hungry and spotted a hairy mammal. I caught it and ate it raw. Still hungry. I caught more animals and ate them as well but found myself wanting human meat. So sweet and tender. I thought about heading back and eating that ridiculous monk.

 

I decided not to. I promised to give him a full day. By tomorrow morning we would see if he was successful. I slept in the woods. By morning I shrank down and used a cold river to wash up. I returned to the place he was. He called it a temple. Maybe this Buddha person was a god. "Better get started. Time's ticking" I said. "You must clear you mind more than like yesterday. It must be still as a lake in winter" he said. I closed my eyes. He waited. "You are fidgeting. Why? What's in your mind" he asked. "I'm uncomfortable being this size" I said. "Then grow" he said. I grew to 50 ft. "Now try again" he said. He waited again. "I see you are still having trouble. It's to be expected" he said. "Any advice?" I asked. "You need an aide. A door to open thought. Tell me. Does a tree make a sound if it falls in the woods and no one’s around to hear?" he asked. "Of course it does. It makes a big fuckin' boom" I replied. "Does it? How does sound exist if there's nobody around to perceive it?" he asked. "You don't need somebody around to know it makes a sound. It moves it makes sound. That simple" I said.

 

"So movement begets sound? In that case knock on the sky so we can hear that sound it makes” he said. I was about to say how stupid that sounded until I realized what he meant. What we think is true can be false. Sound doesn't travel in space even if a ship passes by you won't hear it. What I said was just as stupid as what he said. I began to understand by what he meant by open thought.  I went to clear my mind. I sat for hours. My feet became numb. *WHACK*"Ow! What was that for!?" I said feeling the pain on my bare sole. "You dozed off. Normally I'd smack the head with this rod but I figured the climb up there would take too long" he said. "Did you just crack a joke?" I asked. "What? Buddhists can crack jokes. Ever hear the one about the Buddhist and the hot dog salesman? He asked to make him one   with everything" he said smiling. "I don't get it? What's a hot dog?" I asked. "Alien indeed" he said lowering his head. "Just don't smack my bare feet again. They're a little sensitive from all the walking and crushing" I said. "Then don't sleep" he said. I cleared my mind once more. My breathing relaxed and my heart rate slowed. I sat there motionless waiting for something to happen. My mind was blank and calm. I was the calmest I'd been in years.

 

All of a sudden I felt something and opened my eyes. I was in a city. A human city surrounded by people. I...I was their size! "Where am I?! What's...what's that sound?!" I said hearing booms.  I fumbled for my size belt controls only to find the belt wasn't on me. Another boom. I looked and saw something impossible. "Aura! Help! Something happened to me and I'm stuck at this size!" I screamed. Humans were running past me. People were fleeing into buildings and underground tunnels. Many were stampeding each other. "Run all you want! You're gonna either end up in my pussy or tummy!" Aura said. "Aura please!!" I yelled. Another earth shattering boom as her bare feet extinguished the lives of dozens of humans. She was every bit of 700 ft. Could she even distinguish me from the others? A shadow loomed overhead as she raised her right foot over where I was. "NO! AURA NO!" I screamed as her dirty sole came down at lightning speed.

 

"I'm...I'm not dead" I said not feeling a squishy split second death. The smell was overpowering. I looked around to see massive fleshy walls around me covered with sweat, dirt, and blood. "Oh god" I said realizing what happened.  "Hmm...one got lucky. Lucky little human taking refuge between my toes" Aura said. "A more direct approach" she said bending down. She plucked me up between her fingernails. She brought me to her face. "Aura it’s me Genise! Please recognize me!" I screamed. "You're cute. Tasty looking too" she said opening her mouth. "NO! Aura don't eat me!" I yelled. She dangled me over her mouth and dropped me. I landed in her tongue and began to slide backwards. "Aura I'm sorry for calling you names like slut or whore! Don't do this! DON'T EAT ME!" I screamed. Her tongue arched up and I tumbled backwards right down her throat. I land in a pool of hot liquid that begins to burn my skin. "She's...she's going to digest me!" I screamed. I heard crying and screaming not of my own around me.

 

Her previous victims are here with me. The burning hurts more and it's stings my lungs to breathe. "Mommy it hurts!" a young female voice screams. "Mommy here baby! Mommy’s here!" an older voice yells. I begin to pass out from lack of oxygen. I start to sink into the liquid. Funny, it's doesn't hurt as much now. I...want my friends. I want to go...I want my daddy. "Oh god!" I yell opening my eyes. The temple is around me and the monk stares at me. I quickly get up and run away. "*AAACHK!* oh shit. Shit shit shit!" I said puking. My hands tremble as what's in my mind is fresh. I swear I can still smell the gastric juices. "Are you alright?" he asked. "Fuck was that?!" I yelled. "You seemed to have a powerful vision during your mediation. You are lucky indeed" he said. "LUCK?! That was the most horrible thing I ever saw!" I yelled. "Relax yourself. Sometimes a vision can overpower our minds. Enlightenment isn't an easy path. Each journey to it is different from one person to the next. Some find it in realization that everything is illusion. Others find it in unattaching from worldly desires. And then some find it by connecting to the energy all around us" he said.

 

"If that's enlightenment then you can keep it" I said. "Tell me. What did you see?" She asked. "I saw myself in a city under attack by my friend. She didn't recognize me and she...she ate me. I felt it all. The fear, the pain, death" I said. "Oh, fortunate indeed. You found your path by connecting with the souls of others. What you felt was real. You felt the death of a person out there meeting their end by your friend. You girl are a prodigy. Only two days and your first vision" he said.

 

"That...that was real?" I asked. He nodded. "What is your name girl?" he asked. "Genise" I replied. "Genise. I can guess what you are feeling but know this. Visions like yours can show you things never before thought of. Not all gifts come in nice wrappings. Now for an important question. The most important one of today. Will you still eat me?" he asked. With the thought of someone suffering like that I wanted to throw up again. "No I don’t think so" I replied. He smiled. "There's always tomorrow. Rest now" he said tapping my knee and walking off. I heard him muster a mutter something. "When the pupil is ready indeed. I get that saying now" he said. I awoke the next day and shrank myself to his size. He had that stupid grin on his face as I sat next to him eating breakfast. "My size today?" he asked. I shot him a look and he just passed the rice bowl.

 

Over the week I mediated more. The first few visions terrified me. One I was a child hiding under a bed as the house shook. Another I was a teacher I think and watched my students be devoured by Freya. The monk just tapped my shoulder or head as I shook them off. As I calmed further the visions got better. I was a mother with my kids and husband. We were on a farm surrounded by mountains. So peaceful. I woke up with tears coming out of my eyes. Every day the monk asked the same question. "Will you eat me today?" By the end of the week I had realized my life was empty. Chasing approval from others. Fighting males to prove my strength. The only good thing in my life was my friends. This lesson took over 50 million lives to learn. Humans were creatures that were flawed and weak but so were we. My rifle looked like an abomination in my eyes. Then that day came...

 

I heard jets overhead. They must have narrowed down where I was. I shouldn't have stayed this long. "I have to go!" I yelled. "The monk looked above and then at me. One jet peeled off from the others. One bigger and all too familiar. "NO!" I yelled. I engaged my size belt and grew to one mile. I covered the temple with my body. I stared at the very tiny Yang Chen. "Don’t give up your path" I heard him yell. A bright flash and it took all I had to not be pushed into the ground. I kneeled there not moving for Oberon a minute as the smoke cleared. As I did everything around me was dust. A tiny shadow where he had stood was burned into the scorching hot stone. That shadow was all that was left of the monk who saw something in me I didn't see for myself. My tears sizzled into steam as they fell on the ground. I stood up not caring about the bruises on my back. I grew to 5 miles. "Don't give up your path" he said in my mind. "GO AWAY!!!!" I screamed as hard as I could. The shockwaves from my voice caused the jets to tumble in the air. They quickly flew away.

 

I stumbled away. I didn't look back. I couldn't. I had no rifle. The prized custom rifle I cherished was gone and I didn't give one fuck about it. I saw dozens of towns and villages as I walked aimlessly. My stomach growled but I didn't eat one human. I shrank down to normal height and ate the local wildlife. I can't do this anymore. I have to tell the others I'm out. My comm comes on. It's Freya. She sounds worried. She asks a question I so happy to hear I want to cry. “Actually now that you say something I don't want to either" I say. "Aura? What about you?" Freya asks. "I thought it was just me...

 

Aura's campaign...

 

As soon as transport is complete I can feel cold wetness. "Dammit Milly! My shoes are ruined!" I said seeing her placing me in some kind of river. "Hell am I anyway?" I wonder. I look at the map. "London. Place looks crowded and it smells. Eww! The water is all brown!" I said. Place smelled of soot and dampness. I wade out of this nasty river onto the bank. People are screaming and fleeing from me. They're really cute being only 3 or 4 inches tall. Maybe this won't be so bad. I sit down and feel something crunch. I move my Burt a little and more crunching. A tiny male human around 40 years old is stumbling around near me. "Did I sit on something?" I asked. He starts to scream. "Hey I asked you a question ugly guy! Did I sit on something?!" I yelled. "A...a woman walking her dog!" he yelled. "Ehhh...guess they're the first. Thanks" I said slamming my hand down on him. His little body exploded under my palm. "Yuck. They have so much blood in them" I say washing my hand in the water. I take off my shoes and duo the water out. I wriggle my toes a bit and stand back up.

 

"This is gonna take some effort. Supersize time!" I yelled growing to a mile tall. I can see the city way better now. The humans below are like tiny ants. I press my bare sole down on a group and feel them just turn to paste. "Tickles!" I say feeling them stuck between my toes. I simple scrunch and they stop. I step on more and more. My footsteps leave bloody prints into the cracked street. "Shit this is fun!" I said knocking down a building. "Watch out below!" I said knocking over a tall one. The smoke and fire below is gathering. I walk forward out of it.  What's that?" I said seeing something red racing from me. I easily snatch it up and look closer. "Humans are inside!" I said. My fingernail pulls the roof off and I can hear faint screams. I poke it a bit and see red on my fingertip. I lick it. "Salty but good" tasting their blood. I poke it again and this time I see some humans are still alive stuck like glue to my fingertip. I bring it closer to my eye. A human in pink caught my eye. Like a pink ant she is. I bring my finger to my mouth and the tiny thing struggles harder. I suck some air and they all get inhaled into my mouth. I swallow. "Didn't taste a thing. Guess I need more" I think.

 

I dump them all into my mouth but I still can't taste them all too well. Faint but there. They go down effortlessly. I need a whole lot more. Fortunately thousands are below me on the street. I get on my knees crushing a few dozen but now my face is even with the street. They panic even more. "Don't run away. I just wanna eat you is all. Especially the cute ones hehe" I say teasing them. It's so cute how they just runnier each other! I begin licking them off the street. The pavement shines in the sunlight. I don't swallow. I lick up more and more saving them in my cheeks like a rodent. After a minute I must have had a couple hundred in my mouth. Now I can taste them! They were delicious. They start to stop moving. My saliva must be drowning them. I start chewing and my knees almost buckle. So salty and sweet! Like spiced curcansian ham! I miss that ham. Ate it with my parents on the holidays.  I began scoping them up by the hundreds and dumping them into my mouth. I would chew them up or just swallow them whole. God! How can such creatures taste so good?!

 

Huh...something's stuck between my teeth. My fingernail dislodges it. "It was a human? Wow that must suck" I said sucking him back in. I ran through the city not caring about the buildings I was knocking over. "This is so much fun!" I said laughing. A saw a building sparkling in the distance. It was shaped totally different from the others. Shaped like a dildo. That gave me an idea. I ripped it from the ground destroying the lower part but leaving most intact. Little pretty sparkles of glass and humans fell from the base. I looked closer and could see many humans still inside. "Hold on to something! You're going for a ride!" I said pulling my bottom down. My pussy could feel the warm air. It was getting wet with anticipation. I gently shoved the building inside me.

 

It was easy really. At my size it wasn't very big but it was doing the job. My fingers gripped the bottom as I shoved it in and out of me. I could see the humans below watching. Some if not most fleeing but more than a few watching. "Oh fuck! Even small it feels good! How is it in there?! Am I going to fast?! I bet a few windows got broken. My juices flooding in. Creeping up to you. Don't worry about drowning! You'll all die before that!" I yell. My juices fall to the street below and I can see the stupid humans who wanted to watch get covered and immersed. "Haha! Look how pathetic you are! Drowning in the middle of a street! Let me help you out!" I yell. I slam my bare foot down on them giving them sweaty, dirty, crushing mercy. I feel my orgasm building. "I'm cumming!" I scream. I fall backward as an intense orgasm take hold. I crushed hundreds...no thousands under my ass and back. It takes a minute for me to calm down. I pull out the ruined building and look in. Sure enough most of the windows were broken but I'm not worried. At my size I can easily wash out any glass and won't hurt myself.

 

What humans I see are motionless and are just floating around inside. "Whoops. I promised to kill you before you all drowned. Sorry" I say tossing the building over my shoulder. Most of the humans are off the street now. "Well I guess I should get down to blowing them all away" I said cranking up the belt. I was now 5 miles tall and I take off into the air. I did some good damage but this city was really big. "This is going to take a few shots" I said dialing the rifle to max. I fired off in the distance and a green flash and a mushroom cloud expands over the horizon. I begin firing around me and stop when I can't see. I wait for the smoke to clear. This London place is littered with craters. Most of it is burning. One lone building remains. "Sturdy thing aren't you? Looks like a castle. Well it's my job to be thorough" I said taking aim. This castle was obliterated. I can hear a while of aircraft coming at me.

 

"A little late aren't you? Most of the city is dead" I said seeing them come into view. Like gnats or flies they came at me. Firing missiles that made me scratch like insect bites. I just stood there laughing. It was funny to see them fight so hard. Guess killing a few million pissed them off. One flew right at my face and shot my eye. "Okay that stings!" I yell swatting at it. It blew up being hit by my hand. I swatted more of them until one remained. He was running fast and I held out my hand. He barely missed flying to it. It slowed him down enough that my face was able to move close to him. I opened my mouth and closed it over him. With at second I felt him hit my front teeth and explode. "Blech! That was nasty! Like tasting burnt bread!" I said spitting the wreckage out. "Time to move on" I said figuring my job where was done. There were hundreds of tiny villages on what seemed to be this island. Dozens of cities too. I flew overhead just blasting villages.  They blew up so easily. Just one shot did it. But late afternoon I had destroyed 25 villages and 3 cities. I had a full belly too but my pussy wanted to have some fun. Hmm...Newcastle. That'll be fun. What is that shrill screech? *BOOOOM!*

 

It must have been a good hour before I awoke. I opened my eyes to see the meadow I've been flying over was scorched black. "Ow my back! Stupid humans and their stupid nuclear bomb!" I yelled. Those tiny assholes airbursted a nuke in my flight path! I could hear jets flying overhead. They dropped bombs on me which stung but that was it. One hit me right in the pubic hair. "That's what I get for not putting my bottom back on. Damn thing is probably back in London if it's intact" I mutter as I grab my fallen rifle. I dial it to 10%. More than enough. I easily take out most of them but I see a black one higher than the rest. It fired something and pulled away. "Not this time!" I yell firing at it. The flash of light blinds me but it was far away enough the blast doesn't do much to me. Just pushes me a little. "Bring it! Either my rifle, tummy or pussy is ready to end you tiny lives!" I yell. That reminded me. "Oh yeah. Newcastle" I said flying again.

 

When I got there I saw how large this city really was. Way bigger than thought. They were ready for me. Metal vehicles with long tubes coming out of them fired at me. Missiles streaked overhead. Artillery was hitting all around me. I had to strain my eyes to see but I saw out over the ocean puffs of smoke. A shot from my rifle and a few seconds later that artillery had stopped. Good now for the others. A shot here and there destroyed many of them as well as taking out portions of the city. It was clear that I wasn’t going to get my kicks here.  "Patience Aura" I said to myself. Max power and I let this city have it. Within minutes this city was gone too. "This is boring and tedious!" I said pissed. Blowing up cities this way was quick but not fun. I had a ball crushing humans and kicking over buildings. "Is it so much to ask for some relaxing killing and raping and not be nuked or shot at?!" I yelled. I was yelling at a dead city. Whatever survivors there were I bet they didn't care about how I felt.

 

Freya called to check up on us. I was happy to see that they liked eating humans too. No surprise Genise had the most kills. That girl loves to fight. This country is nice. Too bad I have to raze it. Bet there are cute boys all around here. Whatever. Night night. The warm sun woke me up and I was hungry. After demolishing the northern part of this island swept back down.    Found a nice village here and shrank down to enjoy it. A few hundred humans here that cowered in their little homes. I was 400 ft. tall as I strode in. "Come on out!" I yelled. Nope. Nada. "Fine be that way" I said tearing off roofs. I found them under tiny beds or tables. Plucked up one man and tossed him into my mouth. Swallowed him whole. At my size they were barely a half inch big. I began emptying out houses. A boy around 10 hid under his bed but I saw him. I enjoyed sucking on his cute body before swallowing him. Dammit. Just kids and old people around here. Where's the teens and young men! My fucking pussy aches! "Oh what do we have here?" I said seeing a vehicle race off. Silly humans. Like they can sneak away. I grab the small car and rip the roof off. Inside were three humans. An older male, an older female, and...about fucking time! A teen male!

 

"Please don't kill us!" the woman screamed. I pull the male out and eat him as they watch. "No dad!" the teen screamed. I reach for the teenager. "Not my baby! Not my son!" the woman begged. I yank the boy out and brought him to my face. He was a cutie alright. Around 15 or so and scared to death. His crying was making me horny. "Don't eat my baby!" The woman screamed. "I won't eat him" I told her. She stopped crying. "I'm just going to shove him up my pussy for a while is all" I said. She had a look of terror on her face. I faintly heard her screams as I tossed the car away. I giggled when it exploded on the ground. "Now that they are gone. Let's get intimate" I said. I sat down crushing some houses and people. "What's your name?" I asked. "K-Kenneth" he said stuttering. "Well Kenneth you ever see a girl's pussy before?" I asked. He shook his head. "Well today's your lucky day!" I said shoving him in. Immediately I felt him squirming to live. "Oh that's feels so good! A dildo can't do this! I know what you need! Friends!" I yell. I rip off the roofs of nearby houses and shops.

 

I found more of them and shoved them all inside me. I didn't care about their ages or genders. Fuck, they all squirm just as good! A few I ate just because I could. I chewed up a bunch as I fingerfucked myself pushing them back against my cervix.  A man was fighting my tongue as I climaxed. "AAAHHHHH!" I yelled. I ended up choking a bit as the man was lodged in my throat. I spat him out and he landed on the grass. "I'm alive!" he was screaming until my fist crushed him into the dirt. "Guess again" I said. I noticed soon after that no moving or squirming from my pussy. Why did you stop?" I asked. I parted my lips and began to pull them out. My juices had a tinge of red in it. Eventually I got them all out. A good 7 or 8 got in there. Whew! Guess I got carried away. Not a single one moved or was breathing. Half had their bodies and limbs bent at weird angles. They were all soaking wet. "Aw. Guess my pussy was too much for you" I said standing up. I just left them there. I picked up my rifle and fired a single shot into the village. Most of it went up in flames.

 

It was strange. It felt fun as shit to use and kill these things but seeing them all broken on the ground like this. It made me queasy. Naw, I must have over eaten. I flew off and went back to this boring job. Over the next 4 days I obliterated every city and town along the way. I spared most of the villages. Too damn many! Thought I did have fun with a few. Ate and raped to my heart’s content. I had just begun to finish up the southern part of the island when I spotted something interesting. A lone building surrounded by beautiful meadows. I wondered if anyone was there. Since my attack began humans fled the cities but the problem for them was other towns must have refused to help. How many thousands did I find alone in the open? It seemed every night I was washing my feet free of the red stains on them. If you were a human and came across a flattened expanse of earth, you can bet in the center were flattened humans. At 1000 ft. tall it took no effort to crush and eat the whole lot. If I was hungry I'd just lick them up like crumbs. If I was horny I'd just shove them up my cunt. Hell, I walked 30 miles with them just falling out of me.

 

Wonder what a human was thinking when they come across a drowned sticky human alone in the countryside. Or better yet walking along and finding a giant log of shit with thousands of bones in it. Frail little things. Like this building here. Just a few stomps and kicks would wipe it out. No, let me have some fun. I owe myself that. I shrank down to normal height. A sign in front of it read "Slindon College". "Oh so it's a school! Maybe they have cute boys here too!" I said. I quickly went to the building and bent down. I could see the students inside cowering through a large window. It took some tugging to pull the roof off. Damn thing was tough! I tossed the roof aside and grinned at the humans below. They were screaming and crying. About 30 or so humans. Most looked to be over 13 years of age. A few adults but not many at all.

 

"Hi you little cuties! Why don't you come outside so we can get to know each other better?" I asked. Not one moved. I took my thumb and pushed down on a young boy around 14 and slowly ground his body into the floor. Kids wailed and a few threw up seeing his guts and bones pop from under my giant digit. "I wasn't asking if you get my drift" I said. This time they walked out of the main building. "Please miss don't hurt the kids!" an older man begged. He looked to be around 40 years old but he wasn't ugly. Kinda cute maybe. He was dressed in all black and had a shiny necklace with a weird gold t on it. "Where are the others? Don't tell me this is all the humans there are" I said. "The others...they left last week. Their parents feared for them and had them come home. Not that it did I any good hearing what you did" he said. "Well if they lived in a big town or city I can't argue that" I said. "Please miss. Show mercy to these children. In the name of the Holy Father show mercy" he said.

 

"I don't know who this Holy Father is but I'm just having fun while I'm on the job" I said. "What fun could you have with us?" he asked frightened. I grabbed a random person. Another boy but older. A chubby kid. Not cute or anything and tossed him onto my mouth. Bet they could hear his screams coming from behind my lips as I swallowed him whole. "That among other things" I said. "NO! If you must do such wicked things then take me and spare the rest!" he cried. "Tell you what. I won't eat anyone else if you all do exactly as I say" I said. He looked at the students and then me and nodded. "Great! First things first. Divide you all into teams. There were 28 of them left. That meant a 7 person team of four. Perfect. After doing that it was time to play. "First off get naked. Being naked is more fun anyway" I said. I had to lick my lips to remind them what they were dealing with. They all stood naked. Shamed and covering themselves. The boys I noticed looked at the girls often. Good. That will serve them well.   

 

"First team will service my feet. It's been some days since I had someone rub them well. You guys can do that. Now for the next team. Hmm...more boys than girls here. Guess what you lucky little guys. You get to fuck me. Yeah. Fuck my giant pussy. As for this group. You fuck each other. Give us a nice show haha! And as for the last team. Hmm...what to do. Oh I know. You get to massage my breasts. Gets stuffy wearing this combat bra for so long. Maybe you will get lucky and get kissed by me teehee!" I said giggling. Not one smiled especially the ones that had to fuck for me. "If you don't want to fuck I can put you on asshole duty. Like this one here. You want to service my asshole sweetie?" I asked an embarrassed 13 year old boy. He quickly shook his head. "Alright. Get to work" I told them. I felt tiny hands rubbing my dirty soles. Tiny tongues licking away the sweat and filth. The second team clumsily began trying to fuck me. A few climbed on top of my crotch to fuck me while those below took turns fucking and then trading off.

 

The third group reluctantly began their orgy. "Show some spirit! You there little man! Bet you just wanted an excuse to fuck these young girls. Go ahead and fuck that one there all alone" I said pointing to a short geeky girl around 14. I watched him as he shoved his tiny human prick into the girl. Both cried out in either pain or pleasure. I didn't care which. Watching them rape one another felt so good! So much I shoved one unlucky boy into my pussy. I glanced down and saw his arms sticking out trying to grasp for help. "Push him deeper! I don't want risking my little ones climbing on me to fall off!" I said. The older teen shut his eyes and pushed on the boy who had just got his head free of my lips. "No Richard! Help m-" he was screaming before his fellow student shoved him back in. "Good boy! You ever fuck a girl before?" I asked. "No...no ma'am!" he replied still terrified. "Well today's your special day! You have your virginity taken by a cute giantess alien and you get to cum in her. Isn't that great?!" I yelled. "Y-yes!" he cried. I felt the tiny humans crawling on my breasts and rubbing my nipples. "That tickles so good!" I yelled. I felt one below cumming ever so slightly in me. I always did have a sensitive cunt. Made me cum so easily.

 

I felt a human between my toes rubbing the space between them. A cute girl and boy were on top of my breasts and tumbled off to the side. I caught them just before they could fall a good 20 ft. They looked happy for a second before they realized where they were. They looked up at my smiling face. God they looked delicious. I shoved them both into my mouth quickly. Ah this is the life. Tinies fucking me. Tines worshipping my sweaty feet. Tinies massaging my tits and of course tinies delectifying my taste buds. Oh. What's this? I felt tiny hands trying to pry open my lips. They had no chance of that but it's fun to play with them a little before eating them. That and to savor the sweet taste of their flesh more. I parted my lips a bit and one squeezed out. It was the boy! I pulled him out and felt the girl trying the same thing. This time I kept my lips shut. "You thought you'd escape?" I asked mumbling.

 

"Spit her out! Please spit out my sister!" he screamed. "Sister? I don't know. She tastes pretty good. I don't have much use for girls expect when I'm drunk. I prefer boys. And you are really cute" I said. He was adorable. Those sad eyes on his 14 year old face stirred my growing orgasm. I rubbed his little cock which sprang to life. He whimpered as I sucked it in. His tiny legs kicked around as I sucked him. I grabbed one leg and tickled his bare foot. He just cried more. Being young he didn't last long and ended up cumming. Oh fuck I love that taste! He was gasping and looking at me. I smiled ever so slightly and swallowed. Little sister and cum right down to my tummy. "NOOOO!" he hollered. I smacked my lips. "She's still alive you know. I can feel her trying to escape. Humans last about a minute in there. Listen" I said placing him on my stomach. He sobbed as he heard her screaming amongst the churning of my stomach.

 

"Aw don't be sad. You can join her if you want. Really" I said. He just stared at my stomach. "Damn. I broke his mind. Fragile things" I thought. He didn't even cry as I lowered him into my mouth and closed my lips. A simple swallow sent him to his sister. Within seconds she stopped struggling. I knew she wasn’t dead but I guess having her brother was some kind of peace. They didn't move at all. I patted my tummy just to make sure they were alive. I felt a bit of movement being jostled around. The thought of me eating a pair of siblings made me cum. "Aw shit! I'm cumming!" I yelled. The boy fucking me at the time was knocked back by the torrent of juices. I flexed my toes and felt somebody just pop. I jerked around and those on me fell off. By the time I had finished the surviving humans had gathered to see if each other was okay. One was stained in blood. I felt wetness between my toes. I glanced at them and saw that an older teen was caught between them. My toes had popped him like a grape. Anyone near him was sprayed with his blog and guts.

 

I noticed the man who was fucking the geeky girl was still at it. She had shut down and just laid there. He groaned and she flinched. "Okay you can stop" I said. He went back to fucking her even after cumming in her. "Hey I said stop" I said. He kept going at it. "I SAID FUCKING STOP!" I yelled. I found myself taking my fingernail and impairing him through the crotch. He shrieked as my manicured nail went through his flesh and out the back. I picked my hand up and he was stuck to my finger. I shook my hand and his body went flying. "Fucking asshole" I muttered. "You promised not to kill anyone else if we obeyed!" the man said. "Yeah but I couldn't help myself. On the bright side they filled me up some so I won't eat anyone else today. And the one between my toes...well accidents happen" I said. The students began crying hearing that. "You can go back into the building and get some rest. Some more fucking and worshipping for tomorrow. If you try to escape I will crush you all” I said. The older male led them back to the building.

 

I relaxed and played a game I had on my Omni tool. Hours went by and the sun set. They knew I was watching them. The man came to me. "What must I do to ensure the safety of my students?" he asked. "Do as I say" I replied. "And you still kill us!" he said. "True. It's not personal per se. I have a job to do and this is a perk" I said. "Who would take such a wicked job?!" he asked. "A broke person with little friends" I said quietly. "So this is a job to you?" he asked. "Yeah, the only one I'm remotely good at" I said.  "Quite well as radio reports go. England is all but gone now" he said. "Your country is just the first. We plan to wipe out at least 90% of your species. Earth has a buyer" I said. The man was speechless. "This place is rather pretty. Too bad I have to fuck it up" I said. "Then don't!" he yelled. "No choice. My job remember? With no job I got no food, clothes...or friends" I said. He placed a hand on my leg.

 

He began saying something. "What is it you're doing?" I asked. "Praying for you. You seem so lost" he said. "I need no help from your primitive god" I said. "What happened earlier with Father Braithwaite?" he asked. "Who?" I asked. "The man you killed with your fingernail" he said. "What about it?" I asked. "I saw tears in your eyes. Why?" he asked. "I don’t know what you mean" I said. "Really? You're looking uncomfortable right now. You have no qualms killing us. You even ate some of my precious students.  Students too young to know what life is. You raped others and made others rape each other. You were fine with that so why are you getting upset with the talk of killing this one man?" he asked. "I don't like your tone. Better watch it" I said. "Why? You'll kill me ahead of schedule?" he said. "You’re to end up a smear under my foot!" I yelled. "Tell me why?! Why does it anger you so much? What won't you tell me?!" he yelled. "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!" I yelled.

 

I snatched him up and brought him to my face. I began squeezing him. "Beg for your life!" I yelled. "I won't! I'm begging for yours!" he yelled. I stopped squeezing him. Why couldn't I kill him?! What's stopping me?! "He reminded me of my father!" I yelled. My shaking hands put him down. I began to cry. "Did you just say father?" he asked. I nodded. "Why would he...oh dear lord. Child I’m so sorry" he said quietly. "What would you know?!" I yelled. "You are an alien correct? If so then you wouldn't know. Of recent years there have been some unfortunate things to come out of the darkness lately in my faith. One of the ways the Vatican has chosen to fight this uncovered evil is to train the clergy in spotting the signs of sexual abuse. I myself have the job not just of teacher but one of councilor. You show all the signs of abuse. The lack of modesty. The hyper sexual nature. Impulsiveness and restlessness. Manic fits" he said. How dare this weak creature pity me! Why did I even tell him in the first place?!

 

I got up and went to the building. They were hiding again. I ripped of a part of the roof and grabbed whoever I saw. A teen boy around 17 dressed only in boxers. "No please!" he screamed as I walked back. The ground shook as I sat down. "What are you doing?!" the man yelled. I dropped the boy into my mouth and swallowed. Not him though. I swallowed air. I shoved the boy under my tongue. "Still pity me? That boy was delicious. I considered shoving up into my cervix but I can do that and more tomorrow with the rest of your students!" I yelled. He stared at me. He touched my leg and stroked it with a sad look. "You poor girl. So afraid when someone shows compassion. Especially a man. Your friends and all girls aren't they?  You rape because you think that is sex. It's not. Sex is a wonderful thing God gave us. It gives us children to love and a way to fully bond with our chosen mate. What your father did was an abomination to the Lord but you can decide to be whole again" he said. I saw tears in his eyes. I spat out the teenage to his shock. "Take him and leave me alone!" I yelled. He picked up the half drowned boy and left me. I bet they could hear me sobbing out here.

 

The next day I walked off and caught a deer. I shrank down a little so I could get a better meal out of it. I looked at my Omni tool to see my kills.  52,478,334. Over 95% of the population of this England place. At this rate I'll be done in a few days. Then I can go to this Scotland and Ireland and then head on over to the continent. Why did this not make me happy? I was doing great! I might even get a bonus! Then I can get that silk negligee I...hmmm... I stood up and went to the building.

 

"Where is that Father I was taking to yesterday?" I asked them. They very quickly produced him. "We need to talk. Hold on a second" I said. I grabbed him with my left hand and grabbed two students (a girl and boy) with the right. I sat down nearby. I placed them all on the ground. "What do you plan to do with them?" he asked worried. "I won't rape or eat them or even crush them if that's what you're worried about. I'll just have them rub my feet so I can relax" I said. He still looked worried. He remembered the unlucky boy who got squished between my big and second toes yesterday. "I promise for real this time" I said. "Do as she says" he told them. The teens were busy rubbing my feet as I got comfortable. My size was around 50 ft. so it was easier to see his face. It looked like a kind one. But his eyes. They looked older than the rest of him. "I wanted to talk more about myself. I don't know why" I said. "Just take your time" he said. “It began when I was 12" I said. I told him how my father paid more attention to me when my mom died. He would hug me more. Kiss me more. Then one night when I was 13 raped me. My hands got sweaty and I felt my heart beat faster as I told him things I'd never told anyone. Not even my friends.

 

"And then when I was 16 he got me pregnant. He had me on birth control for years but around that time he had bought a size belt with the insurance money left over from when mom died. His favorite thing was for me to shrink down to 5 inches so he could play with me. He would lick my feet and pussy or suck on my tits. But what got him off was using me as a jerk off toy. He would hold me on top of his cockhead and cum in me. We both thought it was impossible to get a girl pregnant at that size. We were wrong. I ran away right then and there. I...I gave birth months later. The baby was underdeveloped. I didn't know that it was dangerous to expose a fetus to the size changing field. She died. My baby died!" I said crying. I didn't notice that the two humans rubbing my feet had stopped and we're looking at me. "I never went back home. A foster family took me I and sent me back to school. There I met my friends and graduated. I couldn't hold down a job for shit. Then Freya came along and said she could get us on working for Fixer Upper Planets with her uncle. God I'm so fucked up. Here I am telling this shit to puny primitive mammals on a backwater planet" I said crying.

 

"Yes you're fucked up but so are we. We're all fucked up in the eyes of God but we don't have to be. He gave us tools to fix ourselves. A heart that loves and those who care about us. All you have to do is want to change. He helps us with the rest" he said. His words were so soft. How many years had it been since a man said something so kind? I was crying hysterically now. "Leave us be" I heard him say to the kids. "Can you shrink down smaller?" he asked. "Why?" I asked. "I may be celibate but I can still give out hugs. Looks like you need one" he said. I found myself trusting him enough to shrink down. I was lost in his smile so my hand stayed on the dial. I realized I was really small. To him about 6 inches so really fucking small for me. "Oh god!" I said realizing my mistake. Before I could enlarge he had me in his grip. I couldn't get to the belt. "This was your plan! Go ahead! Kill me!" I screamed. He gently hugged me to his chest. "Now why would I do that? To kill such a wounded soul when I'm so close to saving it?" he said. He hugged me tightly as I cried on his shoulder.

 

After I settled down he carried me to the building. I saw the students and they looked so shocked to see me this size. "Go into your dorms now!" he barked. He carried me to an empty room and sat me on the bed. "Why don't you grow to our size. You might be more comfortable that way" he said. I did. "I'll come back with some clothes" he said leaving the room. I could hear kids talking outside the door.  "We have to kill her while she's still small!" one boy muttered. "Please father! I don't want to be eaten!" A girl said. "Stop. We will not give in to hate. That girl has suffered a great deal. This is a Christian academy and we will conduct ourselves accordingly!" he said. "Even if it's the apocalypse" the boy asked. "More so. Saving her soul may lead to saving not just ours but millions more" he said. They walked away from the doorway. He returned 20 minutes later with female clothes. Panties and bra. A shirt that had a broken heart on it. Jeans and sandals. "That's all I could find your size. Well I guess size is relative for you huh?" he said snickering.

 

I cracked a smile. "I'll leave you alone right now. I'll come back when it's time for dinner" he said. It was midday but I was tired anyway. This bed felt do soft and warm I dozed right off. I woke to the sound of worried talk. "We're almost out of food! What do we do?!" a boy asked. He sounded older. "We just have to make do and hope God provides" Father replied. I opened the door. "I can find you guys food. If need be. I'll be back" I said. I walked out of the academy and turned up the size belt. I was back to regular height within seconds. My sandals made clean uniform impressions in the soil as I walked around looking for food. "That'll work. They taste good too" I said finding a herd of deer. I easily caught them and brought them back. They all looked at me. The deer squirmed in my grip until I plucked one from my left hand and snapped its neck. I dropped them on the floor inside. A girl passed out seeing that. I did this ever times until the deer I caught was ready to be slaughtered. I shrank back down and walked inside.  "Will that do?" I asked. Father nodded.

 

Hours passed and he knocked on my door. "Dinner is ready" he said. He led me to a large room with a long table. The students all sat there with eyes on me. I felt uncomfortable. The older students carried the meat and what meager vegetables they had in. He coughed and the kids brought their palms together. They closed their eyes. What were they doing? Is this that Christian thing again? "Bless this food our Lord you and the alien girl provided amen" he said. "Aura. My name is Aura not alien girl" I said. "A pretty name" he said. It was very quiet at the table but they all ate voraciously seems like they hadn't been eating well lately. "What are you?" a younger boy asked. "An alien" I replied drinking some water. "A real alien? So you can change your size?" he asked. The boy was a cute one. 14 years old with a tuff of red hair. "Yes through this" I said lifting my shirt and showing off the belt. The boys stopped eating to look. Father coughed and they went back to eating.

 

"Why do you kill us? What did we ever do to you!" another boy shouted. He was crying. He looked to be 16 years old. "Brian. That is not a question for dinner time and that is between me, her, and God" Father said. "Fuck God! This bitch crushed my brother between her smelly toes yesterday and now she's sitting there like nothing happened!" he yelled. He got up and quickly ran out the room. The staring at me made me feel so ashamed. I felt tears running down my cheeks. "Aura. Please forgive him. He's in pain right now" Father said. "It's alright. I deserve his condemnation. I deserve all your condemnation. I'll leave tonight" I said. I left the room and went back to mine. I was in there maybe 5 minutes before I heard my door open. It was that boy. The one whose brother died by my feet.

Chapter End Notes:

last commercial break