- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Longer than i expected. Enjoy!

Meet Lucy Pritchard, a teenage girl of 15 years old. Like many girls her age she daydreams. She daydreams of a better life. In her case though she feels like the life she's living isn't meant for her. Soon she will discover what it means to truly belong somewhere. And the road to that place will take her to The Size Zone... 

 

I'm exhausted. Harvest season never gets easier. My feet really hurt right now after crushing so many grapes. "All you alright Miss Lucy?" Albedo asks me. "I'm fine just tired is all" I reply. "If you wish I can massage your feet" he said. "That's not necessary really. Thanks anyway" I said. Albedo is our live in Faren. I don't like calling him what our parents and my little sister calls him; slave. It doesn't seem right to own people not matter how small they are. His race, the Faren, look just like us except much smaller. The largest of his kind is around 4 inches tall. Before I was born the kingdom conquered his people. Ever since they have been sold as either slaves or playthings. That's how Albedo ended up with us. 3 years ago my sister demanded a Faren for her 10th birthday.  She plays with him all the time but within the last year she has him sleep with her alone in her room. I sometimes hear things from her room at night. I've asked him if he is okay. He blushes and says yes. People think I’m strange to treat them like humans.  

 

I gaze at the vineyard and then at my purple and red stained bare feet and wonder if this is what all my life will be about. I feel there is more for me out there than squashing grapes and toiling away in fields. Like I was meant for something else. "Slacking off Lucy?" my sister asks standing over me. "Just resting sis. It's a little hot today" I said. She frowned. "Well I wouldn't know. Mom and dad got me counting the wine barrels in storage" she said. My sister, Angelica, has always had it easy. Our parents never push her like me. It's clear why though. "Must be nice working in such a cool room" I said. "Watch how you talk to me foundling unless you want me to tell mom and dad you're being mean to me. And don't call me sis" he said coldly. Foundling. I hate that word so much. Angelica really isn't my little sister. Neither are her parents my parents. I was found by a soldier after a battle in a burning house.  

 

I was only a month or so old and a woman who was dead was holding me. The soldier heard my crying and rescued me. The battle ended poorly and he fled the scene. Afraid my crying would give him away he gave me to a childless couple who owned a vineyard on the outskirts of the capital. I don't know my real name. My real family or even my birthday. Sometimes I wonder what my real family was like. "We got a storm coming! Lucy! Go collect empty barrels on the far side of the vineyard! Angelica, go shut the storage room shutters!" mom yells running up to us.  Albedo backs away when he sees mom. For some reason he's deathly afraid of her. I hear the thunder easily now outside. Wind is picking up. The dark clouds are coming in fast.  

 

"Did you mother tell you what to do?" dad asks securing the barrels full of crushed grapes. "Yeah! I am getting the cart now!" I yell running to the cart. A loud boom of thunder spooks the horse attached to the cart. "Easy Penelope" I say holding her reins. I drive the cart down the vineyard. The wind is really picking up now. As I load the last barrel the deluge of rain comes down. Within seconds the ground is muddy and soaked making it harder to move the cart. I hear something in the distance. I glance over and see an ordinate carriage racing up the hill. Just then a bright flash of lightning which strikes a tree near the road. The blasted off branch crashes to the mud. The horses frightened turn to avoid it so quickly the carriage tumbles to the side. It slams into the nearby side of a hill and slides to a stop. I rush over to help.  

 

Two soldiers in full armor ride up next to it. "See to her majesty!" one yells. Majesty? "The driver is dead!" the other soldier yells. "Who cares buffoon! See to the princess!" he yelled. They pry open the carriage door and a girl tumbles out. I'm pretty close now so I can see her face. "Princess! PRINCESS!?" the soldiers yell shaking her. Her eyes are open. Blood coming from her mouth. A soldier moves her head and we all hear a sound similar to dry twigs snapping. "She's dead. The princess is dead" the soldier muttered. The girl looked my age and...oh my god...she looks like me!  "We are so fucking screwed!" the other soldier says. "Calm down" his friend says. "CALM DOWN?! The heir to the royal family is lying at our feet with a broken neck! We are as dead as she is! They are going to hang us and our families for this!" he yells panicking.  

 

I'm so mesmerized at how similar she looks to me I get closer. The squelch of mud under my bare feet signal to them they weren't alone. They both turn to me and gasp. "Princess?!" one of them said. I shake my head. "No she just looks like her" the other one said. "I got an idea. A crazy one" his friend said. He whispers to his friend. "That won't work! They'll know she isn't the princess!" his friend said. "Not if we coach her. We've been her attendants since she could walk. We probably know more about her than her parents!" the other one said. His friend nodded. "What is your name girl?" one asked me.  "Lucy" I replied. "Take me to your parents Lucy" one said. Seeing their swords I was too afraid to say no. He had his friend drag the carriage and her body off the main road in the meantime. "What took you so long?! Those barrels better be...who are they?!" dad said seeing me and then the soldiers.   

 

"I'll make this quick. I'll offer you 1000 gold for your daughter" the soldier said. "1000 gold for my daughter?! You come into my home and say such a thing?!”  dad said. I was touched dad cared about me. He's always been cold to me as long as I remember. When he drank he was....strange around me and only me. I didn't like the way he looked at me when I would come out of the bath and dress for bed. "I know this is insulting but bear with me" the soldier said. "Insulting indeed! A girl like her can fetch 2000 gold easily. Look at those hands and feet of hers. Perfect for hand and footjobs. She's of good enough age where she is still tight down there" he said. I wasn't the only one shocked. The soldier was too. "I'm not buying her to be a concubine you oafish peasant!" the soldier yelled. "Then why are you buying her?" dad asked. "That’s not your concern! I'm doing you a service by offering you gold! I could just kill you all and take her as that is my right!" the soldier said drawing his sword. Dad backed up as well as mom. Angelica hid behind mom. "Fine! Take her!" dad said. The soldier put his blade back in its scabbard.

 

"Grab you things. We're leaving" the soldier said handing dad the bags of gold.  I returned with barely anything. "This is it?" the soldier asked. I nodded. He glared at dad who was counting the coins. "Asshole" the soldier said walking me out of the house. The summer storm had ended and we walked back to his friend. "Take care of it?" he asked his friend. "...yeah. They're buried out in the woods" he replied. He had his friend lead him to the graves. He asked which one was hers. He pointed to the right one. The soldier took out his sword and saluted her grave as did his friend. Both stifled tears. I saw now that they cared for her. I did overhear them saying they cared for her since she was small. "Hop on" the soldier said. I got onto his horse and he rode in front of me. I held onto his waist as he bid the horse to move.

 

It was just before nightfall that we arrived at the castle. I've seen it before during the festivals as we deliver wine but never this close. "Don't say a word unless I nod. Make sure you come off as the real thing or it’s both our heads" he whispered as attendants rushed over to us.  

 

"Princess Melinda! What has happened to you?!" an older woman asked. I glanced over at the soldier. "The princess was involved in a carriage accident due to the sudden storm. Miraculously she escaped unharmed. Ah...as you can see though her clothes were ruined in the rain and mud. A caring family of peasants gave her clean clothes to wear" the soldier said. The old woman held my face with her hands. She looked at me dead in my eyes. I and the soldier were scared shitless. Would she notice? "You poor dear. Having to deal with such a frightening experience. That rain and traveling didn't do much for your skin either. Let old Nana have the maids draw you a bath" she said walking into the entrance hall. "Your father is busy with preparations in the guild hall and your mother is not feeling well" the old woman said.

 

My god everything looked so regal! The floor was marble and the chandelier was of the finest crystal.  On the walls were portraits of the royal family. One of them was of Princess Melinda. The princess who was dead. She really did look like me. As she led me down the east wing of the castle I saw various maids and attendants. Curiously, half of them were Faren. They had the same uniform the other servants did, albeit tinier. They all bowed as I passed by. I did note they stared at me as I passed. I hope it was due to my shabby clothes and not for another reason. She led me to a door which she opened. The bathroom was bigger than my whole house! Marble and porcelain everywhere! Are the fixtures gold?! Part of me hated this. How they lived in decadence while the peasants lived in squalor.

 

"Raise your arms dear" the old woman said. She pulled my old shirt off. "How strange. Your old scar on your back is gone" the old woman muttered. "T-that is because I've been using an ointment in secret" I said. The woman shrugged. Whew. That was close. She grabbed my pants. "That is fine. I can undress myself from here" I said. "You sure? You've never said otherwise" she said. How spoiled was the princess anyway?! "I've decided to be more independent. After all I will be queen one day. No one shall say the queen needed help undressing in this kingdom" I said trying to sound authoritative. "Very well. I'll send in the attendees shortly then" she said. I didn't want attendees either but rejecting them might have alarmed the woman. I can't do things too different.

 

After undressing I ran the bath. Next to the bath was a water basin and bucket. I've heard of this before. Those that can afford it wash themselves before getting into the tub to soak. I sat down on that cold marble floor. The chill on my bare ass sent shivers up my spine. I couldn't hear tiny slaps of bare feet until I glanced over to pick up a sponge. 5 Faren teens. A mix of boys and girls approached me....all naked. I've never seen anyone naked before other than myself. Seeing them made my heart jump. "Welcome back princess. Please enjoy our services" the oldest girl said. Before I could say a word they were climbing on me. Like a trained team of professionals they handed each other soap. One girl was washing my soles while another was washing my leg. "You're so tense princess. Was your trip difficult?" a boy asked.

 

He was scrubbing my right shoulder. "It was difficult but couldn't wait to come home" I replied. "I see. Did you meet anyone while you were away? Anyone of particular interest?" the boy asked. Since I didn't know why she was on that trip in the first place I didn't know what to say. I made something up. "Yes I did. An interesting boy. His name was Albedo" I said. "That's good. Was he a peasant or nobility?" the boy asked. "He was a Faren boy your age" I said. They all stopped cleaning me. "Did you bring him here like the rest of us?" the boy asked. "No I didn't" I replied. I glanced out the corner of my eye at him. He seemed confused.

 

"My lady. If you would lie down we can finish scrubbing you" the oldest one said. I lay down and they began scrubbing my chest. I gasped softly as two of them washed my breasts. Feeling these tiny people bumping into my nipples made them hard. I blushed bright red. A gasped loudly as one scrubbed my pussy. I felt the youngest boy shoving his hands into me. "That's...that's good. I can rinse off now" I said. "But you haven't orgasmed yet" the 13 year old Faren boy said. So he was trying to make me cum! My talk of Albedo had caught them off guard. If I denied them they could spread gossip. Oh fuck it. Part of me wanted to get off by him. This was a perfect excuse though.

 

"I just wanted to be rinsed off first. The soap is sticky. You can finish down there and we can...um...continue" I said. I felt him scrubbing faster. He was very eager to please me. "The royal pussy is clean princess. You can rinse off now" he said. I dumped the hot water on me and the soap suds slid off. "Your princess is fatigued. She can't remember where for you to begin" I said. "Normally I fuck you and the others worship you" he said. I nodded. "Proceed" I said.

 

The boy began fucking me nice and slow. I was still sensitive down there so I felt his tiny cock going in and out of me. God that felt good. Two of the girls licked my feet while the older males climbed onto my breasts and began playing with my nipples. I moaned loudly. The princess was a lewd girl with her Faren orgies every night but I saw the appeal to it. Part of me wanted Albedo here fucking me. Albedo? Why would I think of him now? I don't love him...do I? I had got so horny that I snatched a Faren up from my breast. A 14 year old boy with dark blue hair. Faren always did have such beautiful hair. So many colors. That was how Albedo got his name. His hair was as white as snow. I envied that. My hair was a dull brown and boring.

 

"Uuugh!" the boy grunted as I jammed his tiny dick in my mouth. He yelped and held onto my nose as I sucked on it. I knew full well the mechanics of sex and various...activities. My mother decided it teach me of it when I came of age 3 years ago. They tried to marry me off a few times but no takers. I was glad though. They were slovenly dirty, fat men. Now I can see why they wanted me to marry so fast. They wanted that dowry. They've never pushed Angelica to marry. My free hand had mashed the boy on my nipple into it hard. I felt him squirming around.  They boy I was sucking off came and I tasted his sugary sweet semen and the boy fucking me shot is puny load into me. I came hard. I've masturbated before but never came like this. Fuck this was good! I can get to like this. I released the boy and put him back on the marble floor. The boy fucking me was exhausted. The girls licking my feet had stopped when I began jerking around. The boy massaging my nipple had fallen off but was unharmed. 

 

They collected themselves and were walking away. "Wait!" I said. The older one turned around. "You want more of us princess?" the girl asked. "I just thought you'd like to soak with me" I said. They looked at each other quizzically.  "You've never asked that of us before. You usually wish to be alone after orgasming" she said. "Then that's a no?" I asked. They were still perplexed. I saw now the princess didn't need ask. She told. "Soak with me" I said grabbing each one up. I dropped them into the tub. I carefully got in and relaxed. "This is nice isn't it?" I asked. "Very nice" the older 17 year old girl said. They were swimming around. The youngest one began to falter. He went under. I quickly picked him up and sat him on my chest. "Forgive me. If you get tired you can rest on me" I said. After a few minutes, one by one they climbed onto me. They were stone silent.

 

"You are wondering why I'm acting differently. My brush with death and the kindness of the peasants who gave me clothes reminded me to show kindness to others" I said. They relaxed somewhat. I began to fondle one of the girls. She was cute. 13 years old and just under 3 inches tall. The way she squeaked and sighed was so delightful. I rubbed her little tits and she held my finger. They all seemed happier now. It felt nice to see those tiny smiles.  "Princess, your nightwear is ready" the old woman said opening the door. She gasped seeing the Faren bathing with me. "Princess I overlook you letting them wash with you but letting those vermin soak with you?!" she said. I stood up in the tub. "I will do with them as I see fit. You will not call them vermin for they are royal servants. Show them the modicum of respect" I said. Shit. Did I go too far?

 

"...very well then" she said closing the door. I got out of the tub. "Everybody out of the tub unless you want to get sucked down the drain" I said. I picked up each one and sat them on the floor. I drained the water and troweled off. I glanced down and saw them bowing at my feet. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Nobody has ever showed us kindness like that" the oldest girl said. "Including me?" I asked. She cringed. "Answer truthfully" I said. "Not until tonight" she said. "I see. Well like I said I'm a different person now (in more ways than one)" I said. The Faren dried off and bowed before leaving. I put on my nightwear which was silk panties, dress of pristine white and soft slippers.  The old woman was standing at the door when I walked out. She had a frown on her wrinkled face. "Is there something else?" I asked.  "I'm worried princess. I feel your accident has affected you" she said. "If by reminding me kindness is important than yes I have been affected" I said. It occurred to me I didn't know where my room was. She was eyeing me already. "Ohhh...." I said falling against the wall. "I think I was in the hot water too long. Please help me to my room" I said. It worked. The old woman led me down the hallway. "Goodnight" I said closing the door.

 

Like a few of the doors here, there was a smaller door cut away for Faren here in my room. Nothing seemed right to me. I felt like an imposter (which I was). I felt so out of place like I didn't belong here. Worse than the feeling back at the vineyard. The bed was massive. The sheets were white silk and the floor polished hardwood. Drapes and curtains of light blue velvet. Everything in here reeked of royal privilege. I looked at the mirror and saw my reflection. One of my jobs at the vineyard was picking out the diseased vines.  Those vines that had rot on them. Shriveled and malignant grapes. The vine that didn't belong. That what I looked like among these trappings. A malignant vine trying to blend in. I had to ask that soldier about the princess. What kind of person she was. I was flying blind and if we were caught we would die. I blew out the lamp and got into that soft warm bed.

 

I had a nice dream. I dreamt Albedo was licking me down there. It felt so good. Then he began fucking me. I awoke and felt that feeling was still there. I faintly heard the tiny rustling under my sheets but I wasn’t moving. I pulled back the sheets abruptly. "So you finally awoke" a familiar voice said. I struck a match and lit the lamp. As the glow filled the room I saw a Faren naked tucked in my panties. He had been fucking me in my sleep! I moved the lamp over to see his face. It was the older male from the bathroom! "You?!" I said. "Some greetings since we hadn't had alone time in a while Melinda" he said. Melinda and not princess. "So you decided to rape me in my sleep?" I asked. "Well normally you wake up when I lick your feet but you were pretty out of it. You even talked in your sleep. Who is Albedo person you talked about? You mentioned him earlier but you moaned his name" the teen asked.

 

"None of your business" I said. He looked at me and started fucking me. I panted. "Did he fuck you like I am now?" the teen asked. I didn't t answer. "Do you want me to stop coming to you during the night?" he asked. Did they have a secret relationship? "I didn't say that" I said. "Good. I'm jealous type" he said climbing out of my panties. He climbed my nightshirt and used my hair to climb up to my face. I lay back so he wouldn't fall. He began to kiss me. It was my first kiss with a boy. Human or Faren. I liked it. "I love you Melinda" he said. "I...I love you too" I replied. Did I love him? No. I didn't even know him but he loved me. He jumped down and ran to between my legs. "Take them off" he said. I slipped my wet panties off. He rammed his little cock into me and went back to fucking his giantess lover. "Say my name baby. Say my name" he hisses. I had no fucking clue what it was. He was pretty wound up already so he only fucked me for a few minutes before blowing his load.

 

"You can shove me in. I've been practicing holding my breath" he said. I gently pushed him into me until his feet were on my hymen. It felt so good! "Why can't I go deeper? I've been deeper before" he said. I looked at him and he was waist deep and using his hands to pull himself down.  He was strong for his size! I felt his bare feet stretching my hymen. It was starting to hurt! "1...2...3!" he said using all his strength to push down. I felt something tear and I yelped really loud. I lay there in pain. "What? What the hell?!" He said pulling himself out. He was covered in virginal blood and pussy juice. "How the hell can you have a maidenhead?! I know for a fact you don't! Those don't grow back! Who....who are you?" he said. "Wait I can explain"

 

"Explain what? Your strange behavior? The fact you never have called me by name tonight or any other of the Faren servants? Or the fact you were a virgin?! You're not the princess! You're an imposter!" he said running off the bed. Oh fuck! I can't let him tell anyone! If he tells them I'm not the princess it's my fucking head literally! I hopped out of the bed and slammed my foot in front of him. The vibration made him trip and fall. I picked him up. "Let me go! Let me go you fake! What have you done with the princess?!" he screamed. "She's dead" I said. The look of horror on his tiny face said it all. He really did love her. He whimpered. "No I didn't kill her!" I said. He wriggled like he was insane. No way could I reason with him. I didn't want to do what I knew I had to. It was either my life or his. I opened my mouth and he cried. Not for his life but he just cried. I deposited him in my mouth and I could taste my essence and the coppery taste of blood. I felt like I was going to vomit.

 

I closed my mouth and he didn't even fight. Just a sob rattling my teeth. I've never even considered eating a Faren before. I've heard of it being done but knowing Albedo I thought it loathsome. I swallowed his crying form whole. I felt him land in my stomach. I was ashamed how I nearly laughed at the tickling as he beat his tiny fists on my stomach walls. That only lasted a few seconds though. I hadn't eaten any dinner so my stomach was ready for something to digest. Needless to say it wasn't picky about what. I lay back in my bed wishing for the vineyard again. Life was hard but I didn't have to worry about being beheaded. I burped and tasted an aftertaste of meat. I hid my face in my pillow and muttered "I just want to go home..."

 

Human servants got me out of bed and dressed. "The first thing you need to do after breakfast is to catch up on your studies. You promised you would work harder on them when you returned" the old woman said. My biggest fear was approaching. Could I fool the princess' parents? Breakfast was served in the dining hall. On the left side was the king, on the right the queen. "Good morning Melinda. Sorry I wasn’t around to greet you last night. Some troubling troop movement on the border needed to be addressed to me by the war council" the King said. "It's alright father" I replied. "So I heard there was quite a scare when you were coming home" the Queen said sipping tea. "Yes there was but due to luck and some kind peasants I was fine" I replied. She nodded. I sat down and began to eat the scrumptious breakfast before me. So far so good.

 

"I heard you are treating the Faren like humans" the Queen said. "Yes, I thought it was appropriate" I said. She looked at me. "You are young dear and I can understand the childish need to like cute things but Faren are not human. God created them to serve us. It was through his divine manifest we conquered them. Please keep that in mind" she said. I didn't like that. Three servants came out with three covered trays. "Ah good. Nothing like a morning delicacy" the Queen said. The trays were uncovered and I had to stifle a gasp. On my tray was a naked Faren boy around 12 years old dripping in strawberry sauce laying on French toast. He was softly crying. I glanced at the king and queen. The king had picked up the toast and rolled it closed. A female voice was screaming from it. The Queen had done the same. "What are you waiting for? Virgin Faren is your favorite" she said confused to my hesitation. They crunched down on their toast and I heard screams and shrieks. No way was I going to chew up this poor boy. My hands shook as I picked him up. Strawberry sauce dripped from his tiny feet and legs.

 

"Don't eat me..." he whined. I closed my mouth and swallowed. He was much more active than the Faren I ate last night. Took him minutes to die. I felt so much contempt. For this monstrous family and for myself. "Excuse me. I need to go to my studies" I said leaving. "What's with her?" the Queen asked as I left. "Well taking the Tour changes a person. Maybe it's just a phase" the king answered. I was led to my tutors who hated the fact I didn't know shit. I've barely been taught how to count or read and write and only then because it was needed for the family business. Dad did say I was quick to learn though. I gave the excuse I had hit my head and had trouble remembering things. I and a break between studies and I saw that soldier in the garden. I snuck over to him.

 

"I have questions and by god I want answers" I said. "Watch how you talk to me peasant. I am the Captain of the Guard" he said haughtily. "Right now I don't give a fuck who you are. It's going down one of three ways. One you do as I say. Two you keep that shit up and I out our asses. I don't care too much anymore if I die. I had to eat two Faren because of this ruse. You know how appallingly loathsome I think that is?! Or three I make something up and I have you executed since they think I'm the princess and I get my answers from your nervous friend. So what will it be?" I asked. He was silent. "What is it you want to know?" he asked. "First of all, what was the princess like? I have no fucking clue how to act around anybody!" I yelled.

 

"The princess was a stuck up bitch. She always wanted things her way" he said. "But I swear you crying at her grave" I said. "Yes I did because I knew her since she was a baby. Even if I didn't like her attitude I still cared for her" he said quietly. "And how did she treat her Faren?" I asked. "Like playthings. She had no qualms about eating them either. I've seen her snatch up a Faren and eat them on the spot" he said. "Well now that changes" I said. He looked at me and then nodded. "Who is that old hag that follows me around?" I asked. He chuckled. "That hag is Abigail, your nanny. Be careful around her. She probably knows the princess better than her own parents. “he said. He was probably right. "The king and queen seem aloof to the princess" I said. "Yeah...they do. The king has been busy lately with the troops massing on our borders and the Queen was never a real mother to begin with. The princess seemed...lonely" he said. "That could explain a few things. If it's so tense on the border than why did you all go on your trip? "Tradition mostly. All royalty goes on the Grand Tour when they turn 15*. Wish we hadn't now" he said.    

 

(Authors note. The Grand Tour he is referring to actually happened during the late Renaissance all the way to the 1840's in Europe. A nobleman would tour the continent or country in a robust, tricked out carriage. In fact this is where we get GT from like putting the GT label on a muscle car.)

 

 "That's all the questions I have for now. I better get back to my studies" I said. I took my leave of him and returned to the royal library. I finished my studies and later that evening I ate dinner with the queen. "I heard you're having troubles with your studies" she said. "Yes, I hit my head in the accident and I'm having issues remembering things" I said. "I will call the royal physician after dinner. What did you make of your trip?" she asked. "I saw a great deal of the countryside. Met many people. Many Faren" I said. She stopped eating. "Is this the reason for your outburst this morning?" she asked. "It was. I have chosen not to eat any more Faren. Neither should you" I said. She sighed and rolled her head at me. "There is nothing wrong with eating lesser creatures. Besides, I see you are enjoying you lamb there fairly well" she said. "Lambs don't plead for mercy or beg for their lives. It is not the same" I said.

 

"You are young and impressionable so will forgive your flawed views but the world shows us the weak are prey for the strong. God himself confirms this in nature. You would defy God?" she said. As she spoke, a Faren man around 23 or 24 was scrubbing stains out of the table spread. The queen grabbed him. "Like this one here. He is weak and puny at my complete mercy. I can anything to him" she said tearing off his uniform. The 3 inch man looked terrified. God decided him to be small and me to be big. It's no coincidence that they are one of the smallest creatures in existence. The only reason they haven't died off is because they perpetually rut at the drop of a hat. Humans have the modesty to engage in sex when it's appropriate. Not unlike this one here who I spied fucking a female Faren in a corner of the guest room last week" she said. She opened her mouth. "No please! I’m in love with that woman! She is to be my wife! Mercy my queen!" he was screaming. She shoved him into her mouth headfirst and closed her lips. "Mother for God's sake!" I said just as she started chewing.

 

I could only watch as she chewed hard. The screams and tiny snaps and crunches of bones flooded my ears. The screams abruptly stopped and then just wet squelches. She swallowed. "That was cruel" I said quietly. "It is as it was. You are a princess and heir to the throne. You have to concern yourself with the needs of the people; human people instead of the Faren" she said. "Last time I checked Faren were of our kingdom. After all we did annex their nation did we not? And a kingdom cannot run with divided people. And slavery does not unite anyone. These Faren try to live as second class citizens and you eat one because you caught him indulging in a fleeting moment of happiness. Tell me mother. Does God look kindly on those who kill others for seeking happiness?" I asked. She glared at me. "You do acknowledge they can feel happiness right?" I asked.  "...I can" she said. "So answer me. Does God favor those who kill others for seeking happiness?" I asked. She was pissed.

 

She knew I was right and hated me for it. "You think you can judge your mother?!" she said readying to slap me. "It is as it was mother. You may wish to be cruel but I will never be. You have asked your questions and I've asked mine. Which of our answers carries more weight? Cruelty is permissible because they're not like us or cruelty isn't permissible because they're too much like us? Before you answer consider this. Tonight, that woman he was fucking is going to wonder why he didn't come back to her. She's going to wonder what happened to him. Knowing how we treat her kind she will realize he is dead. Loving him, she will mourn him but dare not say a word to us for fear she will share whatever fate he fell to. Tell me mother. Would you have mourned me if I died in that accident?" I asked. Tears were in her eyes.

 

"Then why treat them so differently if they share the same feelings as we do? God made us bigger not to enslave them but to look out for them. If that is false then why do they look exactly like us? Why not squirrels or mice?" I said walking away. I saw out of the corner of my eye her sit back down and silently cry. Why would I do that? Do something so utterly opposite from the previous princess that might cause suspicion? Well, I had passed the first test of her parents not noticing I wasn't their daughter. For better or worse this was my life now. Might as well make it mine. My place where I belonged.

 

I bathed like last night except this was different. The same Farens came to "service" me except of course the oldest one. They seemed worried. "What's on your minds?" I asked undressing. "We haven't seen Brunis today. He never showed up for his shift" the oldest one said. Well now I knew the name of the Faren who was fucking the princess. "He was released from service" I said quietly. They walked over to me. "Wait. I only want you to do this if you wish it. I mean....other than washing me" I said. They looked at each other. The youngest boy came forward with a piece of soap. Then the oldest. The other two followed suit. I started crying. "Princess?" the oldest asked. "Everybody thinks I'm strange now because I love Faren so much. You do too" I said. They bowed before me. "I said I don't like that" I said. "We do it out of love" the oldest one said. "Okay but don't bow" I said. "Then how do we show our love?" she asked. I blushed and spread my legs. "Hugs are good too if you don't wanna" I said. The youngest began fucking me while scrubbing my public hair. The girls had climbed on top of me and rubbed their tiny bodies like living bath sponges. The middle aged boy was cleaning between my toes while humping my sole.

 

This was far more pleasant. They did this not out of obligation but out of love. I came twice. Once when the boy fucked his body in me and again when the girls took turns squeezing my clit. We relaxed quietly in the tub. "I'm sorry but I don't remember your names. I bumped my head in the accident" I said. "I'm Drea. The oldest girl said. Indega. The younger girl said. "Mathis. The middle aged boy said. And I'm Curtan!" the youngest boy said. "Nice to meet everyone" I said. We all laughed at that. My laughter died when I remembered that poor man. I got out of the tub and dried off. That old hag had left fresh clothes. I fished dressing and they were leaving. "Wait" I said. I got on my knees and had them come over. I used my hands and hugged them to my legs. "I love all of you" I said. I felt their tiny arms hug my skin. "Me too?" the youngest asked. I picked him up and sucked his tiny dick. He moaned. "Including you tasty little boy" I said licking my lips. He was disappointed I put him down.

 

I walked down the hallways looking for the servant quarters. It was quiet. The only sound was my bare feet on the marble. The servant quarter was a floor down. The Faren quarters was the last room. There were over a hundred Faren in the castle and they were crammed into one room. A lamp sat on a small table outside the room. Already lit, I used it to illuminate the room. They were all getting dressed for bed. Men and women together. Bet nights were noisy in here and that didn't even address the smell. "Princess!" one yelled. They all turned to me and bowed. "None of that please" I said. "Told you she was different now" one whispered. "I'm looking for a woman. Her fiancée didn't come back here tonight. Does that fit anyone's description?" I asked. A few parted and a girl around 20 stood apart. She was cute. Short for a Faren at just 2 1/2 inches tall. Her hair was cherry red. "What's your name?" I asked. "R-Rubia princess" she said scared shitless.  "Don't be afraid Rubia. You're in no trouble and have no need to fear me. There is a mystery I must inform you about though...in private" I said.

 

"If milady permits it. She can say it here. We are family and have no secrets from us" she said. If it was only so. Like humans, some Faren are more connected to each other than others. "I see. Rubia, your fiancée won't be coming back. He...he was eaten by the queen today" I said. She gasped and then collected herself. The others murmured. "I understand. Thanks for telling me" she said. "Aren't you angry?!" I asked. She didn’t answer but her body trembled. "Speak freely!" I said. "YES!" she screamed. She started sobbing. "I'm sorry" I said softly. She glared at me and began to punch and beat my toes. "Rubia no!" one man yelled. I held my hand up. "Let her be" I said. She cried and yelled how she hated humans as she beat her fists on my bare foot. I just watched her for a minute and cried softly. A tear hit her and she looked up.  She stopped hitting my toes. My hand picked her up and held her close to my chest. "I’m so sorry! I'm so very sorry!" I said holding her. She clutched the fabric of my shirt and wept. After she had calmed down I sat her back on the floor.

 

They were speechless. "Sometime soon I'm going to get you all better quarters. Cleaner ones at that. Sorry for disturbing you" I said leaving. I felt better now. More assured that the course of action I took was right. I slept very well that night. Neither the queen nor king was present for breakfast. I ate alone. My studies were better now that the teacher thought I had amnesia. I want bored either. So many things to learn. I ate dinner alone that night. Where they avoiding me? Did they suspect something? Did I push my luck? The best part of the day was bath time. I had fun playing with the Faren. It wasn't just about sex. Splashing water on them. They using my body for fun. I used to talk to Albedo all the time but never this casually. Wasn't allowed to. He "belonged" to Angelica.

 

I was just getting into bed when there was a knock on my door. "Come in" I said. It was the king! "Mind if we talk dear?" he asked softly. I shook my head. He sat down on the bed. "I guess you know what this is about. Something we should have seen the moment you came here “he said. My heart began to race. I thought about running out the room. No doubt he had guards ready for that. By this time tomorrow, crows would be pecking out my eyes as my severed head was on a pike. "We should have considered you'd be different when you came back. Happens to many of us. We broaden our horizons. See things we hadn't seen before. Heard things we hadn't heard before. It's the purpose of the Grand Tour but I didn't think you'd change this much. You really gave it to your mother. She's been moping in our bedchamber ever since" he said. I sighed out of relief. It was about the argument we had a breakfast the other day.

 

"Father. What I said is what I believe to be right" I said. "Oh I can understand that but being a ruler is not about what is right. It's about what works. The people consider Faren lesser beings. Telling them they're wrong upsets the balance of things. Not to mention the views of the church" he said. "But father. What if they believe it only because someone before them told them thus? Does a lie by tradition become truth?  If someone said the sky was purple a hundred years ago does that make it purple and not blue?" I asked. He was silent. "I don't except people to change right away. I just want the change to happen eventually. A person told me that you can change the landscape of an entire mountain starting by planting a single flower" I said. "Who said something so wise?" he asked. "A Faren teen named Albedo I met while I was traveling" I replied. He breathed deep and sighed.

 

"I miss the times when you were little and bounced you on my knee. So carefree. I'd tickle you when you'd get sad and make funny faces to get you to stop crying. Where did the time go?" he said. "I got older" I said. "That you did. Maybe old enough you don't need lectures from you father anymore" he said solemnly. I hugged this man. "I love you father" I said with tears in my eyes. He loved not me but the dead princess. A man who showed more love to me than my own adopted father. "Aw don't cry or I'm gonna tickle you!" he said. He flipped the covers off and grabbed my foot. He raked his nails down my sole. I screeched in laughter. He ran his fingernail between my toes. "Father stop!" I cried. He put my foot down. He caressed my cheek and kissed my forehead. "I can't promise you the change you want but I will listen to it" he said. He got up and closed the door. I felt like I was his daughter at that last moment as he shut the door.

 

Over the next few days I slowly saw changes in the castle. The king was always busy. There were rumors of an upcoming war with the northern country of Zenobia. The queen ended spending more time in the throne room. I hadn't known what she had spent her time on before but whatever it was she had either stopped it entirely or had curtailed it. I did notice at breakfast though no more Faren desserts. Apparently my outburst was considered seriously and not just a youthful whim. I even got a compliment from my teacher saying I was a fast study. I enjoyed history the most. Stories of war heroes and great leaders. I was most curious about the last war. The battle of Crossglenn was my biggest concern. Remember how I said I was found after a battle? It was this one. Our nation has tried to push into Zenobia after conquering Farina (the Faren homelands). It didn't go well. Crossglenn was a bitter defeat and made our troops fall back. Good thing they didn't follow us back home. The war had got so bad that a contingent force that was small enough had slipped through. They attacked the capital. They got so close that the royal family fled the castle. This was used as an excuse to justify the march into their territory despite being outnumbered. Well that shit didn't pan out.

 

 

"I see you are taking to the role fairly well. You even had them consider the treatment of Faren" the soldier said. I and Captain Reginald have spoken more since the second day of me coming here. He gave me more information about the princess' life. Information that may come up during conversation. That scar that's on the princess' back? Falling on a sharp stone during a riding accident. Her attitude towards Faren? Started soon after she got her first Faren at age 5. He spoke highly of the king though. He said he was talked into the war with Zenobia by the war council. The only thing he spoke off putting was how he doted on the Queen. Apparently, the annexation of Farina was something she wanted. She was a princess of a faraway kingdom and to woo her the king gave into her request. Rumor was she wanted Faren slaves to fulfill her appetites. Only some which are known of. He said something odd about her though. While they were running away from the force hunting them she was pregnant. When they returned she was carrying Melinda and had lost her mind. It took some time before she regained her sanity. What did she experience?

 

Life inside the castle had changed not just for me but for the Faren as well. They bowed still to the king and queen but not me. They simply waved. I did grab one or two and kiss them. Faren are so cute! The free time I was allowed I'd play with them either in my room or outside. I got to witness the most incredible thing yesterday. A Faren girl around 19 was shining my shoes as I played with the others until she cried out and fell to the floor. Scared the shit out of me! I hadn't taken much notice of her but when I did I saw she was pregnant. A tiny wet spot formed underneath her. "Get help! She's going into labor!" I told one girl. She ran out of my room. She was in considerable pain. "Just hold on! Help is coming!" I said. She grasped my finger and nodded. I was so out of my league here.

 

I had to get her undressed. I used my fingernails to pull off her panties and shoes. Next came off her top uniform. She lay there panting in her stockings and bra. "What's your name?" I asked. "Cari...its Cari princess" she said panting. "It's going to be okay Cari" I said. I stroked her belly to calm her. She held my finger and yelled. "I’m here!" an older woman said. She told Cari to push. Cari screamed as she did. She was in agony. I could see her tiny toes flex in her stockings and her chest moving with each sharp breath. My finger began to shake. I was scared for this girl! She let out a shriek and then collapsed. A very tiny cry was heard. Cari wearily held out her arms and the woman placed the tiny baby in her arms. The baby was no bigger than a grain of cooked rice. "Is she going to be okay?" I asked. The woman looked at her. The delivery was hard on her body. She needs proper rest. A proper bed" the woman said. I knew what she meant. In the past few days their quarters got better but no as much as I hoped. They still slept in hay packed beds. Hay that would sometimes cause rashes.

 

"I will make a bed for her then in here" I said. They all looked at me. A few with tears. A shoebox with a ripped open side in my closet made for a makeshift room. Inside was a necklace box filled with a wadded up stocking of mine. She rested in there. I cared for her with the free time that I had now. I fed her and helped change her clothes. I even helped with diapers. The Captain had come by to see why I stopped seeing him. "There you are. You spent more time in here in the last week than in the last three weeks being here" he said. "Shhh! The baby is sleeping" I said. I hadn't noticed how long I'd been here. Seemed a shorter time to me. Goes to show I well I've been fitting in. Really seems like home now. He walked over to us. "Ah I see now" he said glancing at Cari who was holding her baby. She glanced up at him slightly afraid.

 

"I've never seen a delivery before. It's was scary and awesome at the same time. You have kids?" I asked. "A daughter who just turned 8" he said. He was staring at Cari. "You really mean to help these Faren don't you?" he asked. "Yes I do" I said. "Good luck with that. A whole lot of people won't share you views. Me included" he said. "I don't care what others think at this point" I said. "You should. Even if the royal family bought into your ideals that doesn't mean the people will. You change too much and they just might decide the nation doesn't need a royal family. We already see that with the war council" he said. "Was that a threat?!" I said. My voice woke the baby. "No, I'm on your side. I've sworn to protect the princess which now includes you. I'm just saying what may come" he said. Our awkward silence was filled with Cari shushing her baby. She breastfed the baby to stop it from crying. Reginald grinned slightly at them. "If you have nothing else to say please leave" I said. He left and shut the door.

 

I sat down on the bed and sighed. "I'm sorry" Cari said. "For what?" I asked. "For us putting you in this position. The Faren I mean" she said. I lay down with my head facing her box. "Don’t be sorry because I'm not. What I'm doing should have been done long ago. I love Faren Cari. What I've learned from my studies is that people turn a blind eye to suffering when it's an inconvenience to them and by God help me I will show people the error of their ways. By the way did you name you baby yet?" I said. "Melinda. If that's okay." she asked. Melinda...the name of a dead girl. I nodded and smiled. Just when I felt I was becoming my own person in this new life I'm reminded that it's someone else's.  Captain Reginald stopped seeing me after that.

 

Over the next few days I stepped up my movement to free the Faren. Early in the morning I went into town to visit the slave markets. A small group of guards accompanied me. I've never seen the markets where Faren were bought or sold. The first thing I noticed was the sickening smell of bodily waste and incense. A lone man dressed in fine clothes stood behind a counter. To the left and right of his large stall were smaller ones. Each stall had a sign over it. "Servant", "Breeders", "Aphrodisiac", "Edibles". "Princess! How may I be of service today?" the fat fuck asked me. "I want to look around if that's alright" I said. "Of course. Just let me know if you fancy one or better yet more than one" he said. My teacher said that to know the plight of the people is the calling of a good ruler. Plight is the slightest word I'd use for these poor Faren.

 

They were crammed into wooden cages. As many as 10 to a cage no bigger than a shoebox.   At the servant booth there were lean men from 3 to 4 inches tall naked. Younger women naked as well beside them.  As I neared them they bowed as much as one could crammed together like that. Obviously they had been trained to show respect. Further down I saw the cages for the breeder booth. No brainier what purpose they would serve. Their ages varied from 13 to 30. Women outnumbered men 3 to 1. A few of the women were pregnant. A sign above them said women were 20 to 40 gold. Men 200 gold and the pregnant women 125 gold. It made me sick but not as much as the next booth.

 

Edibles. It was a known habit that some feed Faren to their pets and not just to themselves. Just as I was coming to the stall I spotted a snake in a cage that had two tiny bare feet sticking out of its mouth. The snake was working them into its mouth and when it did closed it. I saw a Faren shaped bulge along its underbelly. "God in heaven" I whispered. "As you can see we offer quality feed. Would you care to try one for free?" he said reaching into a cage. He pulled out a boy no older than 7. So tiny that I barely made out his crying face. He squirmed against the dirty fingers holding him by the waist. "This one is young so he will be easily digestible" he said giving me the boy. The boy was sobbing for his parents. No doubt they were in another stall. The mother was probably over in the breeder booth and his father either the servant or aphrodisiac booth. "No! No thanks" I said. He frowned and placed the boy back in the cage. I had enough. I've seen enough to last my lifetime. I walked back to the rich man. "I'll take them" I said. "Excellent! Which ones?" he asked. "All of them" I replied. The man was speechless.

 

All I all it cost 10,000 gold for 200 Faren. I and a dispatcher fetch a cart and gold. I could feel my guards staring at me. Wondering what I planed to do with them. That afternoon I had the human servants clear out three guest rooms and place Faren sized beds inside. It wasn’t what I truly wanted but it was a start. I carried each cage to the bathroom where I had drawn a bath. "Hop in" I said opening the cages. They were scared shitless of me and obeyed immediately. I sat there watching them splash around. "Alright. Time to get out" I said. One by one a picked them out of the water and sat them on the floor. Took some time that did. They were cleaner and didn't smell of piss and shit but feared me nonetheless. I sat down on the bathroom stool. "Gather around everyone. Time for all to learn why I bought you" I said. They feared me like a sinner feared an angry God. To them I was God. I could crush them under my bare feet right here or pluck random ones up and devour them whole. Fuck. I could crush them under my ass if I chose. Such is the easy choice when it comes to evil.

 

"I bought you all to save you from a horrible fate. In all fairness you're free to me but I hope you'll live here in the castle. I'm...I'm trying to find my place in the world and I can see Faren to be a key to that. No harm will come to you here. Please speak to the other Faren that live here and they will tell you what kind of person I am. I only ask you one thing. Don't bow to me out of fear. Other than that. Enjoy your new home" I said. They were astonished to what I said. Total shock. "Come with me. I'll show you your rooms" I said. As I walked the hallway with a crowd of naked Faren, servants stopped dead in their tracks. If there was more proof I wasn't fucking around about helping Faren I didn't know of any. They divided themselves up by families and went into their rooms. Their happy faces was worth the gold I spent.

 

I got fallout from that from the queen. "You have this many in our castle?! I nearly tripped over one this afternoon!" she said. "Yeah I'm looking into finding them their own place. Maybe the green room?" I said. "I'm really trying to understand you. It's like you're someone else" she said. "Did you prefer the old selfish me?" I asked. She was silent. "I thought about what you said. Faren do make me feel protective at times and dominating at others" she said. "At least you feel protective. That’s a start" I said placing my hand on her shoulder. She smiled at me and squeezed my hand.  "Is everything alright with father? I haven't seen him" I said. "He's been reading reports from the border.  War could be any day now. Don't change the subject. I'm still vexed about so many Faren here" she said. There was too many here. Now more than 400 and not everybody here was as nice as I was. Later that afternoon I heard. A servant girl accidentally stepped on a Faren girl who was playing in the hallway. The servant just shrugged and cleaned up the bloody mess but the mother was inconsolable.

 

I made the servant apologize directly to her. At first the servant balked at the thought to asking forgiveness from a Faren for killing one of their own. When I called a guard over and whispered that if she didn't she'll find out how serious I was. Needless to say every human servant walked around looking at the floor. Before I left the queen she mentioned something more troubling than talk of war. The church gave an edict that Faren was an abomination. The reason for saying that was this. Over the past few weeks I found out I wasn't the only one who had misgivings about how Faren were treated.  Pro Faren people were on the rise. Nothing public for fear of being labeled undesirables they spoke underground. The church had powerful members in its groups. Noblemen hate it when their favorite pastime is labeled sinful. To quell the talk the church spun it so anyone who favored Faren rights seemed to go against the will of God. Faren would continue to be oppressed and nobles go about eating them of shoving them in orifices without having to deal with an annoying conscience.

 

I had a hard road ahead of me. The church either had to change or go barring something drastic occurring. Would that even be possible? Our nation, the great nation of Numbria, exist without a church to guide the people? The thought alone was daunting. I sulked in my room reading until it was time for a bath. I sat there naked wondering if what I wanted, what I was doing was even possible. I heard that small Faren door built into the regular one open. Tiny slaps of bare feet coming toward me. "Princess!" the tiny boy yelled. He was hugging my big toe tightly. He was a hyper boy but more so tonight. "Curtan calm down!" I yelled. "Sorry princess. He's been like this all day. He found his mother in the group you purchased today" Drea said. "Really?" I asked. Drea nodded. I looked down at the boy who was staring up with his arms raised. I picked him up.

 

He motioned to me to bring him closer. He hugged my cheek. "Thank you so much princess. I love you so much" he said softly. A tear ran down my cheek. "Look at what you done Curtan with such an outburst! You've upset her highness!  Drea said. I held out my palm to stop her. "I love you too. I love all of you. Including the boy humping my cheek" I said rolling my eyes. Curtan stopped embarrassed. First time he ever blushed. "Don't be embarrassed. I like the horny you" I said. I began to lick his crotch and he whimpered. I held him by the waist and licked his tiny feet. He laughed a bit and decided I would tease him further. "You trust me?" I asked. He nodded. "Good. Are you a tasty boy?" I asked. He shyly smiled. "Then show me" I said opening my mouth. The trusting 13 year old boy climbed in all on his own and I closed my mouth. I could taste him. He hadn't washed so I tasted his daily sweat.

 

He rubbed himself on my tongue. I felt myself aroused to the point I pointed to my pussy. Mathis walked up and began to eat me out. I picked up Drea and placed her on my nipple. I stroked her tiny back as she straddled my nipple. I and to be careful not to swallow the boy. It was very tempting but I did love him. That was the truth. I felt him stiffen up and a low moan vibrate my back teeth. A tiny hint of sweetness hit my tongue. I smiled knowing it was his tasty seed. He lay on my palate resting. I pulled him out of my mouth. He was covered in my saliva but otherwise unharmed. He grinned up at me. Seeing his cute face made me cum. Mathis was hit in the face with a blast of pussy juice. I was a bit of a squirter. Drea came using my nipple as a giant dick. I lay there with my Faren lovers panting. The only one not cumming was Indega. She had taken it on herself to massage my toes.

 

"Come here cutie" I said picking her up.  I held her by her wrists as my tongue spread her legs apart. She moaned as my taste buds rubbed her pussy. The tiny girl began rubbing her crotch along my tongue while hugging my nose. My finger rubbed her back and made its way down to her cute ass. My fingernail found its way in her asscrack and when it did she squeaked like a mouse. I tasted her sweet nectar on my tongue. I picked her off of my face and kicked her crotch clean. She had this dreamy smile on her face. I kissed her. They lay on my stomach and rested while I was in the tub. I petted Curtan's body while I looked at the others. They looked so happy. "Gather together everybody" I said. They all stood together on my chest. "Group hug" I said picking them all up at one and cuddling them. "I'm happy you found your mom Curtan and thanks for telling me about it Drea. You have no idea how much hearing that meant to me" I said.  I felt much better about what I was trying to do. Yes, changing the way people treated Faren would be daunting but not impossible.

 

As we dried off I thought of something else that would be fun. Cari had gone back to her quarters to be with the baby's nanny. She would have to go back to work soon. I had gotten used to talking to her. Helping her care for her baby. We had gotten close very quickly. So close that she complained one night that her breasts were swollen. I gently picked her up and sucked her tits into my mouth. Some gentle sucking and soon her milk was in my mouth. God it tasted good. I just wanted to suck hard to get every drop. Cari blushed when she came. She was so tired from cumming and taking care of her baby she dozed off in my hand. I gently placed her next to her sleeping child and covered her up. I wondered why it was so hard for me to find human friends and so easily Faren ones. That nightstand that held her box seemed so empty now.

 

"How would you like to spend the night with me?" I asked. "Really?!" Curtan asked. "Yes if you all want to" I said. They happily agreed. I sat on my bed as they made themselves comfortable. They were so surprised how soft my bed was. I chuckled as how they kind of sunk into the sheet. "What's that there?" Mathis asked. "Oh that. I was working on some clothes for a Faren girl. I thought you guys would like something other than uniforms or being naked" I said explaining my sewing kit. I borrowed from a seamstress in the castle. They smiled at each other. "Why don't you guys tell me more about yourselves" I said. Each one took turns telling me about their lives. All of them never knew life outside servitude. The oldest was born in Farina but was too young to even remember it. Only Curtan and Drea knew of their parents. They others were sold off as breeder offspring. "So where are your parents now Drea?" I asked. She hesitated to answer.

 

"They...my mother is dead and as for my father. He is with the resistance now" she said very quietly. The others looked at her shocked like she said something she really wasn't supposed to. "Resistance?" I asked. She quickly looked away. I moved slightly and she felt that and cringed. The poor girl was shaking. I petted her soft hair. "Drea. It's okay. I won't anyone. I've never heard of a resistance within the Faren. Is that true? Is there one?" I asked. She looked up at me. "Yes. The rumor is they safeguard our people from slavers in the homeland. They hide them" she said. So there were free Faren. I knew there had to be. There's just so many. "Forgive my ignorance Drea. There are things I haven't been told about concerning the taking of your homeland. Drea. You seem to know a good deal. Tell me. How bad was it" I asked. She sat down calmly.

 

"Very bad. Thousands died within the first 3 days. We tried to fight back as best as we could but humans are too big and numerous. So we began to hide. Father told me mother died as she went looking for medicine for the sick. He told me she was the village healer. When she didn't return he went looking for her. What he saw was...." she said with a cracking voice. She hid her face and sobbed. "I and no right to ask such a personal thing. Forgive me Drea" I said stroking her. Many more like her must have tragic stories of their own. If others heard it would it change their attitudes? I thought about making a public announcement. I needed to see if the king and queen would support it. I picked up Drea's foot and raked my fingernail along the tiny sole. She immediately stopped crying and laughed. "There. That got you to stop crying" I said. "That it did princess" she said wiping she eyes.

Chapter End Notes:

Commercial break