- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Let's see how many times I can break the fourth wall...

Meet Aiden Spencer. A 26 year old man living on a farm in rural Iowa. Aiden, like many farmers, has a tendency to get bored often and has chosen to indulge in a hobby of his. His hobby is going to take him into The Size Zone...

 

 I sit her in front of my computer wondering why I'm not getting many views for my latest story. It's not too short or too long and I pack it with action. So what am I doing wrong? I started writing giantess fiction about two months ago. See I have what some would call a macrophile fetish. I go to various forums to see pics and vids but my thing is reading the stories posted. You can find some real good shit if you take the time to look. There is real mainstream stuff for us out there. Tabitha King's "Small World" and Michael Hague's "In the Small". The first one was meh and the second one was surprisingly good*.

 

(Authors note: Everyone knows about the Tabitha King novel but almost nobody knows about the Michael Hague graphic novel. Check it out. Really good. Trust me)

 

Then after a while I got the idea that I could write something. I would see stories and think "I can do better" or "I got some ideas that would work with that concept. Now back in high school I hated writing. I always got low grades in English. Teach said I had good ideas for stories but lacked the necessary flow needed to tell it. Putting my ideas to form was better than milking cows or harvesting corn any day. It gets lonely up here and now that mom and dad are gone it's just me tending the family farm. You know what I wanted the most when I wrote stories? Views and reviews. Last story I did was about a giantess conquering the world. 5000 words spread over 5 pages. Was on the site main page for a good week and got only 200 views. Oh I did get one review. "Seemed rushed to me. I wanted to know more about the main character but before I could she ended up being nuked by the army. Sorry man no stars" it said.

 

My first story got 3000 views but I see now people were just curious about the new   

author here. After that barely even anything. I've wrote 5 stories and got maybe 4000 views total and 7 reviews. All bad. Maybe I'm just not cut out for this. I shut the computer off and go to bed. I got to be up early tomorrow for the auction. Now if you ask any farmer here in Iowa, they can tell you making real money is a fantasy. You barely break even these days. What people want is corn and more corn. Not to eat. To put in gas tanks. Makes me want to cry. In order to see any money I had to branch off into other things. What I do is bid on old storage units and sell what's inside. They got an auction tomorrow and I need to try my luck on that.

 

It was 8 in the morning as I pull my Silverado into the U Store lot. Not a big turnout as usual but just one guy can snipe your bid so you have to be part savvy and part lucky. One guy bid one time and found a Corvette Stingray I shit you not. I've never had such luck. Mostly old photos and the odd antique here and there. I walk to the storage unit. It was a small unit so my expectations were low. "Alright it's 8:15 folks. Time to get the show on the road. We got a unit here belonging to an old man in Des Moines. He kicked the bucket and left no will so what he has in here is up for bid.  I start the bid at $100. Hundred bucks! Hundred bucks!" he shouted. A man raised his hand. "Got a hundred! Do we have 150?" he asked. No one raised their hands. "Folks he might have antique coins in there" the auctioneer said. "Or a musty sofa!" a man yelled. The audience laughed. I raised my hand. "We got 150 do we have 200?!" he yelled. The first bidder raised his hand. Fucker. "200! Do we have 250?" he asked. I raised my hand again. I had a limit of 300. Son of a bitch! He bid again! "Dammit! 300 and that my final offer!" I yelled. The man thought it over and started at the unit. He shook his head. "Sold to the gentleman for $300" He auctioneer said.

 

After handing him the cash he gave me the key. I opened the unit and people gasped. "Shit” I muttered. Inside was some old worn out furniture and some boxes. "Cheer up buddy. Maybe something is in those boxes" the auctioneer said. Now that the spectacle was over people moved on. I loaded the boxes into the back. I can get the other shit later. I dropped the boxes into my garage and sat in my chair to see what stupid shit I had bought. Books. Old ass books about stories in faraway lands. If I wanted fantasy books I'd buy the paperback to Lord of the Rings. One book caught my eye though. It looked very old and was gilded on the cover. Two figures, female, that stood to each other's backs. Above them was a jewel. Oh shit. It's that thing a ruby! The stone was red and shone. This wasn't some rhinestone. Maybe if I pry it out I can turn a profit. I opened the book to see if I could get the stone from the back.

 

Inside was a page with writing. Odd. I can't make it out. I stared for a second and then the words seemed to make sense. I rubbed my eyes. "Must be tired" I said to myself. "This is the tale of the Giantess of Argonia" the first sentence said. Giantess? Hello...I never could resist a good giantess story. As I read it I become mesmerized by how good the story was. It was told from the viewpoint of a milkmaid living in an ancient land and how the Grand Wizard fell in love with her. A war broke out and the wizard cast a spell on the young girl to help aid in defense of the kingdom. The spell caused her to grow in size to giantess proportions.  This story was the best I've ever read! "What the fuck?! Where's the rest of it?!" I yelled coming to the back of the book. There were no more pages. I was pissed. How can somebody just end a story on a cliffhanger like that?! I slammed the book down on the floor and when I did that ruby popped out of its holding. Well at least I have that. I picked it up and I felt warmth from it.

 

It began glowing! I dropped it and a red ball of light came from it. It settled on the floor and dissipated. In its place was a girl! She was two inches big and naked! She was asleep on my concrete floor. "This can't be real. I must have lost it" I muttered to myself. My voice caused her to stir. She sat up and rubbed her eyes. She screamed as she saw me. She scrambled away and my hand blocked her. "Please don't hurt me!" she cried. I bent down to get a better look at her. She looked to be 18 or 19. Insanely beautiful with long golden hair. "I'm not going to hurt you. Are you real?" I asked poking her. She cringed. "Sorry it's just you look like something out of a fantasy" I said. "Where is this place?" she asked. "Iowa" I replied. "Eye oh a?" she asked sounding out the name. "Yeah, who or what are you?" I asked. "Cora. My name is Cora" she said. "I'm Aiden" I said smiling. She relaxed some seeing me smile.

 

Wait. That name sounds familiar. I picked the book up and read a few pages. Oh my god! Her name is the same as the milkmaid in the story! "You have the book!" she said. "Yeah I do. Are you the same Cora that is in the story here?" I asked. "Yes I am. That book is my prison" she said. "Prison? How?" I asked. "A wizard, angered that I refused his love imprisoned me in it. He said "since you will not share your heart with me then you shall be forever bound within these pages until 100,000 share their heart with yours" he said reciting his curse on me" Cora said. "So what's the deal with you being so tiny?" I asked. "Part of the curse. The more people know my story the more the curse will be broken" she replied. "So the more people read this the bigger you get? That sounds fucked up" I said. "Fucked up indeed" she said. "Well I got to say. It's a great story" I said. "I know. This is how I was able to come out of the book. He purposefully left it unfinished so I'd never be free. As long as the story is unfinished I'll never be truly free. I'm bound to the book.  "Bound to it? How?" I asked. She stood up and walked away from me. It took her a few minutes to get 10 feet but it was I nice 10 minutes. Her tiny perky ass jiggled slightly each step. I felt every use to just snatch her up and hold her but I knew it would freak her out and that was the last thing I wanted to do.

 

All of a sudden she stumbled like she hit something. She pounded on what was like thin air. Reminded me of those shitty mimes you see trapped in boxes. "See? I’m bound to the book. I'm free of its pages but not the book itself" she said. I thought she was messing with me. I was stupid really. I couldn't believe an invisible barrier kept her from moving too far away from the book but I did believe a tiny girl could spring from its pages. I scooted a foot back with the book in my hands. She was tapping the barrier to prove her point until she was thrown backwards. "Ow!" she chirped. "So it's true" I said. "I said so you idiot!" she said. I went over to her and picked her up very slowly. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean it when I called you an idiot!" she cried. "I'm not going to hurt you Cora. I just wanted you off the floor. Dangerous down there" I said carrying her into the house.

 

She was lost in her amazement of my living room. If her story was true of course she'd never seen a TV or digital clock or even something as simple as a cigarette lighter. "Can you help me get free of the book?" she asked as I sat her down on my coffee table. "I wouldn't know how" I said. My stomach growled. I hadn't eaten breakfast and it was late in the afternoon. "I'm hungry" I said she tensed up. "You hungry?" I asked. "Kind of" she said. I went into the kitchen and came back with a sandwich, some chips, a cookie, and a cold beer. She gasped as I put them down. To her my sandwich was as big as a small house. I pulled off a tiny piece of bread and ham and gave it to her. The girl didn't eat it as so much as inhaled it. "What's that?" she asked pointing to my potato chip bag. "Potato chips. Here" I said picking up a crumb the size of a pinhead with my fingertip. "Delicious but salty!" she said. "Then drink this" I said pouring a tiny bit of beer into the bottle cap.

 

My dick got hard seeing her lower her head and push away her hair to drink. Some of it even fell in the beer. Part of me wanted to suck the beverage out of her fine tiny hair. She patted her tummy. "Full already?" I asked. She nodded. "Then you won't care for dessert" I said picking up the cookie. I made sure to move it near her so she could smell it. She grabbed my finger. "Wait. It smells good" she said. I smiled and pulled off a chunk. "Oh god this is good! Better than the pastries back home! What is the brown sweet hardness in this?!" she asked. "Chocolate chips" I said. It was amusing to see this naked girl go crazy over chocolate. After lunch was over I began searching the Internet. I googled "Argonian" and "curses". I got a fuckton of hits on curses but nada on Argonia. "What is this?" she asked sitting near my keyboard. She was kinda drunk so she didn't protest when I picked her up the second time. That and maybe feeding her food softened her up s little. "My computer. Ah....it's kinda like a magic book that knows things when you ask it" I said realizing she wouldn't understand technical things.

 

 

"I don't like magic" she said. "I can understand why. Cora I can't find a thing about your home or how to break your curse" I said. "Then I'm stuck till 100,000 people love me" she sighed. She rested on the keyboard edge so cute that I thought about my giantess fiction webpage. I sighed seeing only two views since yesterday. “Damn. Nobody likes my story" I said. "You write stories?" she asked. "Uh yeah I do. Stories similar to the story you're trapped in. Nowhere as good though" I said. "If only I had a good story...wait a minute. Cora, when that wizard cursed you, did he say they had to see you to love you?" I asked. "No he didn't. Curses are very exact to the letter. I have to win the hearts of 100,000 people" she said. "So they have to like you, nothing else? No hidden meanings?" I asked. "No, no hidden meanings" she said. I grinned. "I have a crazy idea Cora. One that might break your curse" I said. She perked up hearing that.

 

"What if I post your story on this...umm...page here? If enough people like it then maybe the curse can be lifted" I said. "How can other people see it?" she asked. "What this does is it makes many people see it. Here's a story read by 40,000 people. I bet your story can get more. It's that good" I said. "Oh Aiden do you think it will work?!" she asked. "We have to try Cora" I said touching her head. It was hard to tell but she was crying. "Now let's get started with the first part. The one already in the book" I said. I logged in under my username "Love_em_Big" and copying the chapter. I was done by the evening and posted it. "So now what?" she asked. "We wait and see" I said. I watched some TV with Cora beside me. She was fascinated by how you could watch what she called "vibrant plays" at any given time. I glanced over later and saw she was asleep.

 

"Guess you would be tired after today's excitement" I said. I made her a bed out of cotton swabs and a handkerchief inside an old shoebox. I picked her up very carefully and gently sat her down on her bed. She moaned in her sleep and shifted around. She was lying on her back with her legs spread open. It was the first time I saw her naked pussy. It was so tiny I could barely see it but it was there nestled in her golden bush. My cock was so hard pressed against my pants it fucking hurt. "Fuck it" I said unzipping my pants. I let them fall to my ankles and freed my dick from its prison. It hung directly over her like some fleshy one eyed monster. I bent down and picked up an old sock and began jacking off. I stared at the tiny girl fantasizing about what I could do to her. The first thoughts were dark like eating or crushing her but as I kept jacking off and looking at her sleeping smiling face I felt attraction to her.

 

The desire to dominate her was replaced with the desire to protect her. "Aiden..." she muttered in her sleep. Hearing her call my name out in her sleep made me cum. I barely caught my load with my sock. I waited until the last spasm hit to put the sock down. I caught my breath and noticed too late that a tiny dribble of cum dripped from my cock. I gasped as it hit her square in the crotch. She frowned slightly but didn't wake up. I wanted to clean it off but she was too tiny for that. Even the gentlest touch would most likely wake her. I saw the pinhead sized drop of semen run down her crotch over her pussy onto the makeshift bedsheet. I got hard again thinking her pussy was smeared with my semen. "No. Calm down" I said to myself. I got off lucky the last time so no use pushing my luck again. I wanted Cora to like me and being smeared with cum wasn't going to help. Hopefully what was on her would dry up overnight.

 

The shoebox was on the nightstand safely secured and I went to sleep. I woke up to what sounded like chirping. "Goddamned sparrows" I muttered opening my eyes. It wasn't birds I heard. It was Cora calling my name. "Good morning" I yawned. She looked up upset. Uh oh. "Finally! I've been trying to get your attention for an hour!" she yelled. "Sorry. I sleep kinda hard. What's up?" I asked. "What's up is I need to go to the bathroom!" she yelled. Oops. Forgot that part. I thought for a second and came back with a toothpaste top filled with water. "You can't be serious!" she yelled. "If you have a better idea I'm all ears" I said. "Take me to a privy!" she said. Privy? Man she was old school. I picked her up. I brought her to the bathroom. "You want to try it out?" I asked pointing to the toilet. She looked defeated. She twitched around in my hand obviously needing to use the bathroom.  Wait, something was different about her. What the hell? "Cora I think you're bigger" I said. "Really?" she said. "Yeah but first things first" I said taking her back to the bedroom. I put her next to the little toilet I made. Poor girl looked like she was going to cry.

 

I turned my head away to give her privacy. "Please don't look" she said. "I won't Cora" I said softly. She cleared her throat when she was done. I dumped the waste in the toilet and came back. She was sitting down and crying. "It's going to be okay" I said resting my head on the nightstand. "No it's not! I've been trapped in that horrid book for so long everyone I know is long dead and the world I knew is gone! I'm stuck at a useless size and I can't even urinate without help!" she sobbed. Being this close to her I could see that she was definitely bigger.  "Maybe not for too much longer. You're bigger than yesterday" I said. "Don't lie to me to make me feel better. That's just cruel!" she yelled. I left her and came back with a ruler. "Stand up Cora" I said. She looked at me and the ruler. "What's that thing?" she asked. "A way to prove I'm not lying" I said. She stood up and I placed it next to her. "3 1/4 inches. Cora you did get bigger!" I said.

 

She looked at me astonished. "Really?!" she yelled. "Yeah, yesterday you were about the size of my pinky; 2 inches but now you shot up an inch and a quarter. You grew. You know what that means?! The curse can be broken this way!" I yelled. "Come on we need to see something!" I said. I gave it no thought as I grabbed her up so quickly. I raced to the computer and cursed how long it took to boot up. I was able to go to the site and saw that my story was read over 4000 times! More hits for one story than I ever had! "It's working Cora! Let's see about the reviews. 3 so far. "Way better than any other of your stories! Keep it up!" one of them said. "Where did you get the inspiration for this one?!" another said. "Five stars all the way. Don't leave us hanging!" the last one said. Cora was shaking and crying. "Hey you okay?" I asked. "I'm just a happy is all. It looked like I would be stuck like this forever" she said.

 

I brushed her cheek. "Hey I not a toy" she said smiling. "No just a tiny pretty girl who looks better when smiling" I said. She glanced up at me and smiled. "Much better" I said. It felt so good to see her smile. I knew I had fallen for her. What I wanted now was for her to feel the same. We ate breakfast as I showed her the magic of pancakes. "Can you make me a bath? I woke up sweaty and...sticky" she said. Okay so she did notice something...

 

I ran her bath using the bathroom sink. Even at her bigger size it was still like a swimming pool than a bath. "Okay now give a girl some privacy" she said shooing me away. "What about the deepness? You going to be okay?" I asked. "I'll be just fine" she said. I left her and went about the morning chores for the farm. Needless to say my mind was on something other than milking cows and collecting eggs. What if she cramped up and drowned? Now I was getting really worried. I ran back to the bathroom. When I got there I was horrified to see her face down under the water. I quickly snatched her from the water. "CORA! CORA!" I screamed. She pushed her hair out of her face. "What did you do that for?! I was just having fun!" she yelled.

 

"FUN?! I thought you drowned you little idiot!" I said panting. She could see me shaking. "You...you were worried about me?" she asked. "Of course I was" I said. She bit her lip. "Sorry. I guess that did look bad" she muttered. "Please don't scare me like that Cora. I care about you" I said. She didn't say much to me for the rest of the day but she did stare at me a lot. I ripped a hole in an old shirt and cut a circle around it. "Here's something to wear" I said giving her the makeshift nightshirt for the night. "Are you going to write again tonight?" she asked. "No, not tonight. It's better to wait between chapters so your story won't get lost in the shuffle of others. That way more people look forward to seeing it" I said. She looked disappointed. "I promise to write soon" I said.

 

A few days later I did. The way she told her story was incredible! It just got better and better! The previous chapter left off with her marching out of the city to confront the closest army there was. I had to stop her now and then not just to catch up but to understand some of the words she used. Magic let us understand each other's language but things like names of food, ranks, and units of measurement didn’t translate. Of what she described, her size could vary due to the spell. "Ah yes that. The spell was done in such a way in order to take care of certain necessities like food and umm....relieving one's self" she said when I questioned her. It did make a kind of sense. Having a giantess fighting a battle meant major food provisions were required (unless you use the enemy as a dine and dash). Kinda hard in a campaign. That's nothing to say when you need to take a shit. Woo boy.

 

"How big did you ever get?" I asked. She thought for a second. "About 700 ft. once. Just big enough to take out a fortified castle. I try not to get bigger than 300 ft. After that it gets hard to distinguish friend from foe. Everybody looks the same that tiny" she said. I wrote down every word. She told me she was scared during the first battle. She never killed anyone. "What did it feel like to kill someone?" I asked. She looked at me seriously. "Killing is one of those things that get easier every time you do it" she said. "How did you do it?" I asked wanting to hear how this cute girl wiped out the men before her. "Crushing them mostly" she replied. "Under your bare feet?" I asked smiling. "Of course not! Well....not the first time anyway. All those pointy swords and spears would hurt at the size I was" she said. "So you did later on?" I asked.

 

"Why are you asking these questions?" she said. "Because the readers will want to know these things. You want this plan to work right. I need every gory detail" I said. "Yes I did eventually. At the end of the battle there were cries of the wounded. My feet hurt pretty badly after stomping for like an hour straight so I took off my sandals. They cried for help of for loved ones. I couldn't deal with it so I walked barefoot into the bloody battlefield and systematically crushed each one that spoke. One of them was a boy no older than 15. He was crying for his mother. It was the first time I felt pity for the enemy. "Show no mercy mistress Cora. They torched and raped villages as they came here" one solder said spearing an old man crawling away from him. I looked into this boy’s eyes and slowly brought my sole onto his body. His cries turned to a scream then s muffle as my foot suffocated him. I felt his body squirming to be free and then I brought my entire weight down on him."

 

"Did he pop?" I asked. "No, the opposite. It was springtime and it had rained just the other day so the ground was moist. His body was pressed into the dirt and when I lifted my foot I saw a perfect footprint and his half-crumpled body in the center" she said. She was quiet for a few minutes. So you won the battle. What happened next?" I asked. "Next we pursued the enemy back to the borders" she said. "And that's a good stopping point for this chapter" I said. I posted the chapter and relaxed. Cora was very quiet. I could tell my questions upset her.

 

"You're upset about what I asked aren't you?" I said. "You have no idea how many times I see that boy's face when I close my eyes at night. I still remember how it tickled my foot as he struggled to live. You know what the worst part is? I liked it. Damn me I liked it!" she yelled. I went to comfort her and she slapped my finger away. "Just take me back to my bed. I want to rest" she said. I picked her up and placed her in her box. I sat at my computer looking for something to jack off to. Oddly enough the usual things didn't get me going. Cora had made these characters I read about seem so real. I turned off her computer and looked at time. Just past midnight. I carried myself to bed.

 

I was just falling to sleep when I heard tiny whimpers. I followed them to where Cora was. She was tossing around in her sleep. "NO!" she cried. She woke up and silently cried. "Cora?" I asked concerned. She burst out crying. I picked her up and held her close to me. "You saw that boy didn't you?" I asked. She nodded. "Shit. This is my fault. I pushed you too hard" I said. I went into the living room and sat her down on the sofa. I looked for a particular DVD. "What are you looking for?" she asked. "Something I watch when I feel bad" I said. I found the disc and put it into the player. Cora watched the screen. "A play about three stooges?" she asked. "Trust me. You'll like it" I said. She had stopped crying and sniffling and watched it. I glanced down at her and I saw she was shivering. It did get a little cold at night this time of year. I picked her up and put her on my stomach. She glanced up at me and I smiled warmly down on her. She went back to watching TV and used the lose part of my shirt to snuggle in.

 

Soon the DVD was over. "Aww, there's no more?" she asked. "I got other discs. So I take it you liked it?" I asked. "Yes it was very funny. Reminded me of the court jesters back home. Especially the one called Curly" she said. "Yeah he's my favorite too. Just wasn't the same when they put Shemp on there" I said. "Shemp? Who is...Ahhh!" she was saying until she felt something happening to her. It was the first time we both saw it. Her body was getting bigger. Very slowly but noticeable. It stopped after a minute. She had gone from 3 1/4 to almost 5 inches. "It's working" I said. "Aiden!" she said running up to my face and hugging it. She stopped suddenly. "I'm sorry I just felt so happy"

 

"Don't be. Don't be sorry" I said stroking her face. God the bigger she got the more of her beautiful body came into focus. She felt a breeze and noticed when she grew her shirt no longer covered her tiny cute pussy. She let out an adorable eek and sat down. I laughed so hard she nearly fell off me. "Not funny" she said pouting. "Guess tomorrow I need to find more clothes for you" I said. It was very late. In fact the sun would rise in about an hour.  I carried her to her box and we both realized that wouldn't work anymore. "Guess you're sleeping in my bed now" I said. "Don't get any funny ideas mister" she said. "Too late for that after what happened earlier" I said chuckling. "Kidding! Kidding!" I said seeing her eye me. I told her to sleep as far as from me as possible. I had to make sure I didn't toss or tumble in my sleep. God forbid I crush her in my sleep.

 

She loved how soft the bed was. She jumped up and down amazed how cushiony it was. I nearly split my side when she fell on her naked ass. "What? It's fun" she said. "Keep in mind every time you do that I see everything" I said. She sat down real quick. You know had hard it is to sleep next to a tiny 5 inch girl with almost nothing on? I could barely make out her form in the moonlight coming in through the window. I fell asleep staring at her. I woke up first needing a piss. I came back to the bed and saw she had gotten bigger. I took out the ruler and peeled back the covers. She was 5 1/2 inches big. She was snoring loudly for her size. Now she was bigger again so shirt didn't even cover her belly button. I was looking at the most lovely cunt I ever seen on a woman. Her legs were slightly muscular yet still feminine which led down to the cutest feet I ever seen. My cock went from morning piss hard to want to fuck hard.

 

I carefully picked up her foot. She didn't even stir. Her toes were so tiny and her sole was so smooth. I bent down and gently kissed it. I lightly licked her foot and she giggled. I put her foot down. I loved this girl. I couldn't do this to her in her sleep but God I wanted to. I jerked off in the bathroom. I came back and she was yawning. "Morning sleepy head" I said. "Mornin'" she said still sleepy. I made her a new shirt like the old one. At this rate soon she would need the whole thing. "So did you sleep well?" I asked. "Yeah, I've never slept in a bed so soft. This world seems to be much better than the one I left" she said. "Oh we got our problems here" I said. I explained to her how there were so many conflicts in the world. She said that some things never change no matter how much time passes. The more I talked about our advancements the more she wanted to hear. "Liar, no man can go to the moon" she said. I booted up the PC and played a YouTube vid of the moon landing.  She was stone silent.

 

"More, I want to learn more" she said. She sat next to the keyboard and read the screen as I pulled up what I thought was historically significant. Rise and fall of empires. Discovery of flight. Medical procedures. "I see nothing about magic" she said. "We think of magic as fantasy and superstition but I guess you prove that wrong" I said. "Yeah I'm as real as it gets" she said smiling. "Very real" I said tapping her head. Her thirst for knowledge turned to other things. Entertainment mostly. She was surprised that anyone could go to a building and borrow a book. "You didn't even have libraries in your time?" I asked. "Of course we did. They were just for nobles though" she said. To her the Internet was a god. All she ever wanted to know was just for the asking. I went to my giantess fiction site curious to what views and reviews I got. "Damn Cora. Look at this" I said.

 

I pointed to the views. The new chapter got 10,000 views and 9 reviews! Each one positive except one.  One guy wondered why my older works were so bad. He accused me of stealing. Well that's true but they didn't need to know. "If this many people liked it why aren't I bigger?" Cora asked. "Just because someone read it doesn't mean they liked it. Everybody has different tastes" I said. "Tastes? What do you mean?" she asked. "We'll remember how I got you to describe how you killed people? Well people like that kinda thing. It's part of the macrophilia scene" I said. "Macrophilia?" she asked. "Ah....it's a kind of fetish" I said. She wanted to know more about this. "So you like women that are different sizes? It's a turn on?" she asked. "Yeah" I said embarrassed. "Does my size turn you on?" she asked. I didn't know how to respond. She could've burned a hole in me the way she stared.

 

"Kind of...." I whispered. "I'm surprised you haven't raped me" she said. Now that hurt. "Just because you're small doesn't mean I'll just rape you right here. I love more than your size. If it was just that I'd make sure you stayed tiny forever but I don't do I?" I hissed. I was pissed she thought so low of me. Sure I was into something a little less mainstream but there were other kinks out there way more fuckin' extreme*.

 

(Authors note: Once upon a time I ran into a troll on the infamous 4chan. We got into a heated debate about macrophilia and how out the box it was. He challenged me to find something crazier in his opinion. I showed him heplophilia (which is a fetish that involves using guns to jerk off). Troll defeated and I didn't even have to roll a dice for initiative ^_^)

 

"Aiden I'm sorry" she said. I ignored her. "I don't understand you Cora. You're warm one minute cold the next. Did you catch what I said earlier? I said love as in I love you" I said. I heard her silently cry. "I'm sorry it's just I'm so alone now and then I thought you were nice to me because I was small" she said. "You're not alone Cora. Not anymore. I love you for the fact you've had some of the worst shit that can happen to a person and you still have hope. Be it 5 inches or 500 ft. tall, you have to be strong in ways it matters the most. Right here" I said pointing to my heart. She ran to me and jumped onto my chest. I caught her before she slid off. She hugged me as tight as a girl the size of a small doll could. "So you really mean it? You don't love me just because I'm small do you?" she asked. I raised her up to my face and kissed her ever so softly. "How's that for an answer?" I asked.

 

She put her hands on my cheeks and pulled herself in for another kiss. We kissed until we stopped for air. I looked deep into her eyes and brought her to the bedroom. I laid her down and stripped down. She saw my erect cock and it was easy to see she was scared. "It's okay. We can stop if you want to" I said. She was shocked I even said that. "No man has ever been so considerate of my feelings" she said softly. She spread her legs and took off her shirt. "It's okay. I trust you" she said. I got onto the bed. My giant form loomed over her but she was no longer scared. I put my fingers underneath her back and used my thumbs to raise her cute little ass up. I seized her legs into my mouth and sucked on them. I could feel her tiny toes on my tongue and delighted in her squeaks and squeals. I let those tasty drumsticks fall from my mouth shiny with saliva and proceeded to tantalize myself with more of her body.

 

 

Her pussy hair was slick with her juices already. I used the tip of my tongue and poked her. She gasped. "Don't tease me like that" she said. Her expression begged me to orally service her. I dove in face first not wanting to wait any further. Since I first saw her I wondered how her cunny would taste. I slurped and sucked like a starving man. The sounds on the room were filled with tiny moans and wet sucking sounds. "Oh god! Oh god!" she kept yelling. She was moving so much I picked her up. I flopped onto the bed and lay on my back. I held her crotch firm as I ravished her. I was even able to get the tip of my tongue inside her and when I did she came hard. She let out a whimper that scared me. Her juices completely costed my palate. She was holding onto my face and shaking. I was scared I had hurt her when I jammed my tongue into her vagina.

 

"Cora! Cora are you okay?! I'm sorry baby I got too carried away!" I said taking her off my face. She smiled up at me. "I'm fine really. It's just I've never had such a powerful orgasm in my life" she said. I breathed a sigh of relief. We snuggled for a little while. She lying on my bare chest twirling my chest hairs with her fingers. She told me about her family. She had a younger sister who lived with her in the outskirts of the capital. They were farmers like me. I wasn't too surprised at that since I had read already she was a milkmaid. What the story didn't say was their landowner made several advances on her.  She rebuffed them he one day tried to rape her sister. She killed him with a milk bucket. A few days later the war started and when the wizard offered to use her for his growing spell she accepted on the condition her sister would be taken care of. I had wondered why she so easily agreed to the proposal. I had thought the lure of power was the answer. Devil is in the details I suppose.

 

"I had umm....noticed you weren't a virgin earlier" I stammered. "Oh that. I can answer that" she said. She was blushing. "I lost my maidenhead the night I took out their fortress" she said. "Wait. Don't tell me. Tell me later so I can write it down" I said. She slyly smiled. "Um Aiden. I need to go to the bathroom" she said. I carried her to the bathroom. She was big enough that the toilet wasn't so dangerous now but she still needed help. I sat her on the edge of the seat and she held my finger to make sure she didn't fall backwards. I turned away. "It's okay. I'm not embarrassed anymore" she said. She peed and looked at the floor. "I'm scared Aiden. I've never been so happy before. I'm afraid it will end" she said quietly.

 

"Don't be scared. Cora I can't wait till you get bigger. I want to show you the world. I want to show you...our world. Yours and mine" I said. She breathed deep. I could tell she was trying not to cry. After going to the bathroom she asked to see the farm. She was happier than I thought to see the cows and chickens. "It reminds me of home. How some things don't change over time" she said when I asked her. I didn't write for the rest of the week. Deep down a part of me wanted her to stay that size. Not for fetishistic reasons though. I was worried I'd feel different about her if she was normal size. You see, more people liked the story. By the end of the week she had shot to a full foot. She was as tall as a nine month old baby. I had grown accustomed to her needing me to carry her places. It felt super awkward to make love to her this size. Thinking about it I suspect my paternal instincts had kicked in regarding a human this size.

 

"Are you going to write today?" she asked me on Tuesday. "Yeah just need to get the creative juices going. Just can't phone it in by this point" I said.  "I know what will get you going" she said taking off her shirt. She wore nothing underneath as usual. My feelings were so divided. "Maybe later after I get it updated" I said. I felt her kick my leg. "What was that for?!" I yelled. "You haven't touched me in days since I got this big! I knew it! You were only attracted to me because I was tiny!" she yelled. "Dammit Cora you should know that isn't true!" I yelled. "Then why won't you touch me?!" she screamed. "BECAUSE I CAN'T!" I screamed. "Can't or won't?" she said coldly. Was it her smirk or was it the tone she used that made me do what I did? What I do know was I was out of my chair and wrapping my hands around her waist I didn't even take her to the bedroom. I pushed her to the floor. "Aiden?" she asked worried. I pulled her legs apart forcefully and sucked her pussy. She was gasping and panting. I sucked very hard on her little titties to the point they were red and swollen. She was yelling not out of ecstasy but out of pain.

 

I roughly licked her face and began rubbing my cock along her body. It was only when I looked dead into her eyes. Those soft eyes with tears streaming down her face that I snapped back to reality. "Oh god...what did I...oh god" I muttered getting off her. I backed away horrified at what I was doing. I curled into ball shaking and quietly sobbed. I felt her tiny hand on my leg and I looked at her. No anger in her face but one of pity. It cut me to the core. "I'm so sorry. Oh god Cora I'm sorry!" I sobbed. "It's my fault. I pushed you into something you didn't want to do. Why won't you touch me though? I need to know" she said softly. "It is your size. The way you are now reminds me of a baby. I couldn't do it because of that. Cora I really do love you! It's just difficult for me right now" I said. She touched my hand. "Then I guess you need to start writing as soon as possible so I can get bigger" she said smiling. I held her close to my heart. I loved this girl so much.

 

"So you took out a fortress?  I asked typing. "Yes. I grew to about 500 ft. for the job. I led the charge" she said. "What about defenses and shit?" I asked. "They were suited for human enemies. Catapults at my size were like a child throwing a stone. My armor protected me from just about everything" she said. "So your clothes grow with you?" I asked. "Only the armor I wore when the spell was first cast" she said. "Did you ever fight naked?" I asked. She looked at me and smiled. "Yes when the enemy tried night raids. There wasn't time to don armor. Their swords and spears were like bee stings. Their arrows only tickled though" she said. "Bet you were embarrassed right?" I asked.

 

"More like pissed. You don't think about things like that in battle. Just killing and defending. Look at this" she said raising her left foot. On her sole was a very tiny scar. Barely noticeable. "Stepped on a soldier barefoot while he was holding his spear up. Hurt like fuck" she said. "What did you do?" I asked smiling. "I crushed his ass so methodically he was just a puddle of meat. That was probably then that I began to enjoy what I did. At first it was king and country now it was just me" she said. The tone she used there sent a chill up my spine and my cock. "Ahem...now about the fortress. First thing I did was step inside the walls and take out the forces in the courtyard. Crushed the whole lot of them. Maybe 200 in all. After that I kicked out the wall. My forces rushed in and my job was to kill any soldiers and knights who appeared from the interiors. One brave knight charged me and struck my ankle. I made an example out of him."

 

I picked him up from his horse and had him watch me crush the thing. After that I peeled apart his armor like those Hershey chocolate kisses you give me. Eventually he was naked I sat down roughly and the wind blew anyone nearby on their asses. "Look at your champion. Watch as he becomes a toy for pleasure!" I yelled pulling back my panties. Everyone watched as I shoved him into my pussy headfirst. I yelped but held my composure as my maidenhead was ripped away. I saved him in deeper until his kicking feet were gone. I sat there enjoying his death throes while I stamped my feet on any enemy I wanted. I felt him jerk inside hard and then stop. I knew he was dead and my pussy had done the deed. The thought was intoxicating and I came. Aiden...as you know I'm kind of a squirted when I cum and when I came there....well" she said blushing.

 

"Cora don't leave me hanging" I said. "When I came I squirted. A few foolish soldiers, who had ventured close, probably out of lust, were hit. They um...were glued to the cobblestone" she said. "Damn! I knew you had a nice cunt but a deadly one!?" I said. "Don't make fun! It was the talk of the camp for weeks! Mighty Cora! Beautiful on the outside! Deadly on the inside!" she said flustered. "So that knight was dead?" I asked. "Yes, my commander thought it would be a good idea to display his uncleaned drowned body in the prison camp" she said. "After we took the fortress our forces pushed the enemy back across the border. Our king decided this would be a good time to conquer the nation they came from. We sent scouts into enemy territory but none returned. We went looking for them and found a few bodies crushed into the ground and a pile of shit with human bones in it. An unspoken fear had come to pass Aiden. I wasn't alone. Somebody else out there was like me" she said.

 

"As much as I'd like to hear it that’s a perfect place to stop" I said. I could tell she wanted to speak more. I was like a lot of readers out there. Hungry for more but wanting to savor the story. I posted the chapter. We watched TV as usual. Cora had adjusted to modern life very well in just two weeks. She even had favorite shows. I laughed when she said Game of Thrones reminded her of home. She couldn't wait to leave the house. Turns out she didn't have to wait for much longer. She was sleeping next to me as usual and then she cried out to the point it scared the shit out of me. She was growing by the second and way fuckin' faster this time. She finally stopped at 6 ft. 2 inches. She was panting hard. "Guess people liked that chapter huh?" I said. 

 

She looked at me and jumped out of bed. She flicked the lights on and stared at the mirror. The look of disbelief on her face was so apparent. I put my hand on her shoulder for comfort. She turned to me tears in her eyes and kissed me. "Fuck me" she whispered in my ear. She pushed me onto the bed and straddled me. She threw off her shirt and positioned my hard cock, freed from my boxers, right at her pussy. She lowered herself down on it. Oh Jesus did it feel good! I'm fucking Cora! I mean for real!  She bounced up and down moaning and groaning every time. Her tits bounced up and down and I grabbed them. She squealed as I pinched her nipples. I raised myself up and kissed her deeply. Our tongues dancing in each other's mouths. I caressed her face and looked deep into her eyes. I felt myself cumming and I held her so close and tight to me. She squealed again and I felt her cunt contract around my shaft squeezing it hard. I came harder than I ever had before.

 

Spurt after spurt went right into her pussy so much that it began to dribble out. She collapsed onto my chest. I wasn't done with her though. This was a dream within a dream come true for me. I rolled her onto her back. She wearily looked at me. "I want this moment to last" I said to her. Even after cumming in her I was still hard. I took my time with her. Deep long strokes inside her. Our hands holding each other's. Our breaths synchronized. I've been with women before but never so connected like this. We were two people living as one. Fucking as one. She took her feet and planted them on my chest. She was playfully pushing me away. That smirk turned me on more if such a thing was possible. I grabbed her left foot and sucked her toes. She sucked her breath in and bit her lip. I pushed her legs toward her chest and began to step up the pace. Her voice rose each time I slammed it in. The bed squeaking was like a part of an orchestra mixed with the sounds of me grunting, her yelping, and the wet squishing sounds of our love making. "I'm cumming again baby!" I said. She locked her legs around my waist and pulled me in as hard as she could. I came and came and came. I pulled out when I got soft. Cum dripped out of her.  Wonder if she'd get pregnant. Oh shit. I didn't think of that. Her bearing my child...

 

"What will you do when you're finally free?" I asked lying next to her. She was silent. "I...I never gave it any thought. Truthfully I expected to be a tiny prisoner of that book forever" she said. I touched her face and moved the wisps of hair from her forehead. "Marry me. Stay with me. Stay with me and build your new life with me" I said. She was utterly shocked. She touched my face and I heard her sniffling. "Sounds good to me" she said. "Playing it cool?" I said pinching who cheek. "Ah okay! Yes Aiden I will marry you!" she said laughing. She was naked above the covers. My eyes could make out her long sexy legs. "You’re tall for a girl" I said. "Actually I'm not. I'm really 5'5" she said. "But you're taller than me!" I said. "Well when the curse was put on me I was 150 ft. tall. Until the curse is lifted I can't change my size" she said. "Then we need to take this time to show you around town" I said. "You mean it?" she asked. "Yep. I'll find some old clothes for you so you can go out" I said. She hugged me tightly and we drifted off to sleep.

Chapter End Notes:

commercial break