- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Turned out to be longer than i thought...

Meet Clea, a 14 year old Goddess living on Mt. Olympus. Clea is going through an awkward period of her life. Not just being a teenager but being a goddess without purpose. Her quest for a purpose will take her to The Size Zone... 

 

I sit in the kitchen eating breakfast when I hear the door open. "Hi dad. What's brings you here this early?" mom asks. "Checking on my granddaughter dear" Grandpa replies. I hear him walking to the kitchen dreading what he has to say. He will ask the same question he always has for the last 5 years. "Good morning Clea" he says. "Good morning Grandpa Zeus" I said. "So any luck with finding your purpose?" he asked. See what did I tell you? Same damn question. The "purpose" he's talking about is what kind of Goddess I will be. Aunt Athena is purpose is wisdom. Uncle Ares is war. "No I haven't" I replied. "What's stopping you?" he asked slightly annoyed. "Come now dad. You should know that those things come to us not the other way around. The world is far more complicated since we were widely worshipped. There are so many things for her purpose to be. Goddess of phones or Goddess of the Internet?" mom said winking to me.  I giggled at how silly Goddess of phones sounded.

 

"It's just that she spends so much time with mortals I figured she would have found it by now. You indulge her too much. This home. Not one bit of marble or gold. Looks like a mortal home. Is that a stove over there?" Grandpa asked pointing to it. "Don't be so old fashioned. It's nice to indulge a whim now and then" mom said. "You are nothing but whims. You are the Goddess of whims" grandpa said irritated. "I'm the Goddess of Love not whims. Besides it was on a whim I decided to have a child and a lovely whim it was" mom said kissing my head. "Then what about now this dallying with mortal school?" he asked. "We all agreed on that. She wants to associate with mortals and you wanted her to practice on using her power on mortals to help find her purpose. Her school serves both functions" mom said. Grandpa Zeus huffed.

 

"She at least should dress the part. Respectable Goddesses wear sandals and togas not Nike and Old Navy" he said. "I wear that to blend in Grandpa. If they see me in togas they'd know I wasn't one of them. I want to see how mortals live without interference. Helps me understand them better. Besides Uncle Hermes told me how you used to sneak down there disguised" I said. He blushed realizing what stories Uncle Hermes told me. "Fine, as long as you haven't stopped looking for your purpose I'll keep allowing your endeavor" he said. "Speaking of, isn't it time for you to go to school?" mom asked. I waved my hand to peer into the town. I saw buses on the road. "Yeah I need to get going" I said. "At least let me walk you to town" grandpa said.

 

Town wasn't far. It was actually in the courtyard. Now you wonder how a town could be in the courtyard. They didn't want me in a real mortal school. Some bullshit about foreign ideas. So what grandpa did was create one in miniature form complete with a town with houses and families. It was big, almost a kilometer long. The people themselves were barely an inch tall. This way we had complete control over the situation. One thing he did though I had trouble with at the time was instill the need to worship me. He explained that mortals instinctively need to worship something. Something bigger than them otherwise they’d fall into chaos. "But that ruins the concept of blending in!" I said. "No. I will use a spell to obscure the sky. That way they can never see what's outside their town. They will neither wish to leave or question what's beyond it. They will worship you but not know what you look like" Grandpa Zeus said. As long as they didn't know who I really was that was fine for me. Me and Grandpa stood over the tiny town. Grandpa bent down seeing a woman watering her flowers. He smiled at her and plucked her from her yard. He unceremoniously dropped the shocked woman into his mouth and swallowed. "Really Grandpa?" I asked. "There are over 3000 people down there. What's a few going missing?" he asked. It wasn't the first time he grabbed someone. Usually it was a woman or young girl. He would either eat them or put them in a pocket. People in town would sometimes see those giant fingers pluck them from their world. It became known as being chosen by the Goddess. Some even prayed to be chosen. I found it freaky.

 

Not the eating part. Oh I've done that. Saw a cute boy once washing his car. I effortlessly picked him up. He saw me and called me Goddess right then and there. I felt powerful seeing this boy older than me praying in my hand. I poked him a few times and giggled as he squirmed. I felt my body get warmer and noticed my breathing increase. My mouth watered and I licked my lips. He stopped praying and got scared. His tiny cries got on my nerves and I dropped him on my mouth. He was actually running around on my tongue! I tasted him barely but enjoyed it. I ended up swallowing him. I felt so good eating him. I wanted to do it again. Within the first week I had ate a good 30 or so until I realized I was hurting the town. People clamored to be chosen. Fights broke out. I was causing chaos myself. I tapered off eating them. Lesson learned there.

 

I began to shrink myself. I only had mastered a few powers but changing the size of things was one of the first I learned. It was necessary to go to school after all. I looked up at grandpa who stood over me like the titans in the stories he told me when I was little. "Bye Grandpa!" I yelled in a squeaky voice. "Have a good day Clea" he said in a booming voice. In a pulse of light I teleported to the alley near the school. I walked to it looking at all the students being dropped off by parents, buses, or just walking themselves. Each one no bigger than my fingernail in reality but in here normal size to me. I had the power of life and death over them. That man dropping off his son there could be a stain under my sneaker if I wanted. No, I was here to learn about mortals. What kind of lives they lived. How they thought, loved, or hated. Learning math or science isn't as important as learning the human heart. I came to the mortal world when I was 8 with mom. I was amazed how complicated their world was.

 

Mom is the Goddess of Love and told me how complicated her job was. Love for a child. Love for a sibling. Love for a parent. Then love for a spouse, a mistress, a date. That’s just talking about human to human love and even that doesn't cover it all. You have love for animals, pets, and even material things. Mom spent a great amount of time trying to teach it all to me. Truthfully, I think she wants me to take over her role. I don't want to be tied down like that. I want to know more about humans. I've already learned a few things since starting school. Goddess High School is the name of the school I go to. Not original but whatever. "Morning Clea!" a boy said behind me. "Morning Kevin" I said back. Kevin is what mortals call nerds. Short and kinda geeky but nice. I inherited a gift from mom that let me feel when someone loves me. Kevin radiated it. Sorry Kevin but you're not my type.

 

"Did you hear? Some woman a few kilometers away got chosen today. I wish I would be chosen" he said sadly. "...no you don't" I whispered. "What did you say?" he asked. "I said maybe one day" I said. He smiled. Kevin was a nice boy really but I prefer athletic types. Oh like Bruce here walking down the hallway. He's captain of the soccer team. He always has Becky Anders clinging to him like a leech. Fucking Becky and her clique. She and her friends are the queens of the school. Boys want to fuck them and girls want to be their friends so they can be popular by proxy. I see why now grandpa hates hearing about other religions.  The bell rings. "See you later Clea!" Kevin says running to class.

 

There are 4 periods to school. A math class, a science class, Classical Greek literature, and Phys Ed. Grandpa used his power to set it up this way. Any other courses would point out there was a real world beyond their town. I do okay in math and science. I do great in literature. No surprise seeing how I'm related to many of the main characters in those stories. Its lunch time and I sit down at one of the many tables alone. I see a girl my age nearby eating alone. Like Kevin she's an outcast. Thick glasses and acne. Frumpy clothes hair needing some style. It's a shame really her hair. That red hair would look great with some real conditioner and styling. For a long time I thought everybody had blonde hair and blue eyes. Everybody in Olympus does. I want shocked to see how different mortals looked. That's probably why I like them so much. So different looking and acting.

 

The girl sees me looking at her. "Hi! I'm Jenny! Would you like to sit with me?" she asks. "No thanks I'm fine" I said. "O-okay" she meekly said. I think I hurt her feelings. "Still dressing like its bargain day new girl?" Becky said walking past me. She has no clue who she's speaking to like that. I could snatch her up this evening and chew her up like a peanut if I wanted. No, that'd be the worst thing to do. She would be glorified as being chosen and would defeat the purpose of being here. I needed to learn about mortals and I can't just kill them when they irk me. I ignore her till I see her pawing Bruce. I don't say word and just sit there. The day ends after our teacher dismisses us but not before he says something troubling. "Next week is father/daughter day so don't forget to tell your father when you get home kids" he says. Shit. School is a pain in the ass. Do real mortal school students have to put up with this?

 

I duck into the alleyway and transport myself back home. I got row back to my normal size and look down. I see Becky riding in Bruce's car. It would be so easy to grab them both right now. I dismiss the thought and walk into my house. "Mom I'm home!" I yelled. No answer. No surprise there. She's rarely home at this time. One of her whims this year is modeling in Milan. The phone rings. Yes we got phones up here. Even grandpa Zeus acknowledged their usefulness. "Hello?" I said. "Hey Clea! How you doing?!" a familiar voice asked. "Hi dad" I said. Hephaestus isn't my real dad. I don't know who my real dad is but he treats me like his daughter. It was centuries ago he split up from mom so he doesn't live with us. Everybody makes fun of how he looks but he's very sweet to me. "Okay I guess" I reply. "Doesn't sound like it. What's the matter?" he asks. "There's this girl at school who picks on me" I said. "School? Oh you mean that finding yourself experiment you're doing. What does she do?" he said slightly serious. "Makes fun of my clothes and how I'm the new girl" I reply.

 

"I see. I know what's it's like to be picked on. Don't play into that. Just gives them the attention they want. Just look at your uncle Ares. Picked on me all the time until I ignored him. You know how he dealt with the lost attention? Trojan War is how. My point is mortals can be cruel as well as kind. You can't have one without the other" he said. "Thanks dad. By the way our teacher wants our fathers to come to school next week to see how we're doing. Can you come?" I ask. "Tcch...I'm sorry honey I can't. Mt. Vesuvius is acting up and then there's this unveiling of the restoration of the Parthenon project. I just don't have the time. Why don't you ask your grandpa?" he asked. Crap. I REALLY don't want to ask him. "I guess" I said. "Okay then. Call me next week and tell me how it goes. Love you dear. Bye" he said hanging up the phone.

 

I change out of my clothes and watch TV. Mom teleports and stumbles into the house just after I eat leftovers (with a side of ambrosia). Ambrosia if you don't know is what gods and goddesses eat to live forever and keep our power. I prefer to mix it with mortal food. "How was your day honey?" mom says slurring her words. Fucking figures. She's drunk. "Home late I see" I said. "There was a party after the unveiling of the catalogue. Guess I got carried away" she said grinning. I lead her to the couch where she plops down. She slides off her heels and rubs her feet. "Don't know what mortals see in these confining things but you didn't answer. How was your day" she says. "Fine" I reply. "Clea you know you can't lie to me honey. I sense lies. How as your day really?" she asked. I tell her what happened. "Oh hell no! I will not have a tiny mortal disrespect a member of this pantheon yet alone my child!" Ashe said standing up. The quick slaps of her bare feet on the floor matched with her grumbling told me she was pissed.

 

She was walking right toward my town. She got there before I did and raised her foot over it. The people below had no clue they were about to die under my mom's sweaty bare sole. "NO! Don't kill them!" I yelled. She lowered her foot. "Why not?! Don't you wish vengeance?!" she yelled. "Of course I do but it wouldn't help me with my studies. I need to learn about mortals good and bad" I said. She looked at me. I think she was ashamed of herself. She hugged me tightly. "Aw. My precious child knows compassion. Maybe you’ll be just like her mother" she said. God I hope not. More than once I've found boxes of condoms in her bedroom. Getting the talk from a Goddess of Love when you're 10 is awkward let alone your mom. She stumbled into the living room and plopped down. She fell asleep not long after. I covered her up with a blanket and went to take a shower. The warm water helped me relax but I couldn't help but think if I got on Becky's good side then my life would be easier. It would help to learn how upper class mortal women lived in society.  Just maybe I could get closer to Bruce this way too.

 

Before going to bed I stole some designer clothes from mom's closet. She wouldn't miss them since she had tons of them. A little shrinking power added to them and they would fit me perfectly. The next morning mom had left for one of her jobs and I was heading out to school. I had on Prada heels and a knee high designer skirt. A white light cashmere top and expensive sunglasses completed the ensemble. Well I got some attention seeing how some of the boys looked at me. Kevin nearly had a heart attack seeing me. The boy radiated lust. It surprised me. True I had only known him for a few months but I sensed more of a crush kind of love not this potent feeling of desire from him. I need to give him more credit. He is human after all. Bruce and Becky came down the hallway and I saw Bruce glance at me.

 

"Who's that?" I heard him ask. Becky looked at me like trying to pin down who I was. Did I really look so different? She finally recognized me. "Just some girl who thinks she can hang now she's got some style" she replied. I felt the hairs on the back of my neck bristle with inborn power. Her life was saved by the bell literally. Lunch period was interesting to say the least. I sat alone like usual until a popular girl sat next to me. "Where did you get those clothes?" she asked. I couldn't tell her the truth. It would ruin the spell saying they came from Milan not to mention the uproar of people hearing my mother was Aphrodite. "I got them from a boutique" I said. We began to talk about stuff. Boys mostly but other things too. Music, TV, fashion, and sex. See to make this town as realistic as possible I had to tweak a few things. Music and TV was limited for obvious reasons but it kept people entertained. I knew more about fashion so my clothes were something they never seen before. Then comes talk of sex. Who was fucking who. I didn't care for I already knew. I can feel those things. Well, that wasn't the only way I knew. 

 

 

The first few weeks of having fun eating people I would use a power to peer into homes. Needless to say some people were having fun inside. I can't help but be voyeuristic. I am a goddess after all. Our job is to look in on mortals. As we talked I was joined by two other girls wanting to know more about me and my clothes. When I got home that evening I stole more clothes to keep up my new popularity. It felt good to have this kind of attention. That Friday though things got interesting. Becky was actually sitting alone now. Her friends were now sitting with me. Serves her right! Fucking bitch. As we all talked about who was hot guess who sat down next to me. Bruce! "Hey. I heard you're new here. What's your name?" he asked. My cheeks blushed and my heart beat faster. "Clea" I said nearly stammering. "That's a pretty name. Would you like to catch a movie? The Goddess left us some entertainment yesterday" he said. I forgot I left a DVD of Troy as a gift at the town temple.

 

"What about Becky? Isn't she your girlfriend?" I asked. "Pfft. Naw, she's just a good friend" he replied. That was a lie. You didn't need godly powers to know that one. It was dead quiet at that table. "Okay ummm....how's this Saturday?" I asked. "Sounds good. See you then" he said standing up. He walked away to his friends' table. They all smiled and congratulated him. I heard crying and turned my head. Becky had stood up and ran toward the cafeteria door. Why did I feel bad for her? She's tormented me so why do I feel pity? In no time at all the weekend was here. "Mom I'm going to town, well my town tonight" I said. "It's not a school day is it? I can't remember how mortals do that thing." mom said. "No I have a date" I said. Mom stopped cooking. "You have what?" she asked. "A date" I replied. She ran toward me like lightning and hugged me to the point I couldn't breathe.

 

"My baby is finally dating!" she yelled. "Mom! Air!" I yelled. She released me. "So who is it?" she asked. "A boy from school" I replied. "He have a name?" she asked. "Bruce" I said. "Is that why you've been stealing my clothes?" she asked. I was silent. "It's alright honey. I've got no problem with you wearing nice clothes to impress boys. Now, how about you let your mom help you get ready" she said. "Sure mom" I said hugging her. She gave me a beautiful satin red dress with matching heels. "Now for the touch ups" she said. She pulled out a makeup kit and nail polish. She painted my fingernails cherry red and then did my toenails. "This necessary?" I asked. "I noticed you've never painted your nails. Mortal men like this kind of thing especially when you paint your toes" she said. "Did my dad like them too?" I asked. Mom stopped painting for a second. She rarely spoke about him.

 

"Yes he did. He loved to compliment me on how pretty my feet were. I see you inherited pretty feet too" she said gripping my big toe playfully. "That tickles!" I said laughing. Mom always did this when I ask about dad. She would distract me by trying to make me laugh. "Why do you never talk about him?" I asked. She put her polish brush down. “Because when you love someone enough and they leave you it hurts all the more. Love isn't just a warm giddy feeling. It's pain and heartbreak too" she said. I saw tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry I asked" I said. "Nonsense honey. It's only natural for you to be curious about your father. 15 years ago I decided to see what it was like to bear a child. I've lived thousands of years and never bore children out of pure love. Lust yes but never love. Even then bearing a child like a Goddess is different. You're pregnant one minute and the next not. Literally. I wanted to try it the mortal way."

 

"Billions of men to choose from. I couldn't make up my mind until one day I was walking through Athens and a man caught my eye. He saw a cat about to be run over by a truck and dove to save it. He didn't care if he got hurt or killed. He saved that cat by a whisker pardon the pun. I've never seen such kindness in centuries. I saw he was hurt. I walked over to help him up. His eyes were so pretty. Almond color that shone in the light like polished bronze. "Thanks ma'am" he said in English. I was surprised to not hear Greek. "You're hurt" I said pointing to a cut on his knee. "No biggie. Just a scrape" he said. When he tried to walk though he stumbled in pain. "Here let me help you" I said helping him to a cafe chair. We talked a bit more. His name was Caleb and he was taking time off from college to travel. An American boy trying to find himself as he put it."

 

"The more I heard him speak the more I wanted to be with him. He was so different from other men. Not pretentious or posing. Just himself. We agreed to meet for lunch the next day. I'll always remember that day. The food was terrible but worth it. We had our first kiss. We feel in love hard and fast. After a wonderful dinner that evening he took me to his hotel where we made love. He was so gentle. Very slow and steady not like other brutish men who just plow like some ox. His favorite thing was sucking my toes to make me giggle. It was one of the best weeks of my life. I thought for a moment to bring him to Olympus. Have him eat ambrosia and become immortal like us. Spend eternity with my beloved. I asked him to meet me at the cafe where we met."

 

"As I approached the cafe I saw him smiling and waving. He was acting silly as always jumping up and down pointing to the table he reserved. The same table we first sat. My happiness was extinguished in an instant. A bomb exploded in the cafe. A bomb planted by a terrorist group. As the smoke cleared I saw Caleb lying in the street. Blood pouring out of a gash in his neck. He couldn't speak. His eyes were locked on me. Then I saw him smile. Was he smiling because I would be the last thing he would see or that I wasn't hurt I didn't know. I and the power to save him. I could heal him right then and there but didn't. A crowd had gathered around us. Healing him would have exposed who or what I was and in this day and age immortal powerful beings appearing before mortals causes problems. Problems that fall into your Uncle Ares line of work. I watched him die."

 

"I was so grief stricken I shut myself away from everything. Love disappeared from the world. I was so distracted I forgot to change back to Goddess form. It was only when I missed a period, the second one I ever had, I realized I was pregnant. To honor our love I carried you to term. I'm glad I did because it was you who healed my heart. So forgive me when I get carried away sometimes" she said. "I love you so much mom" I said. "And I love you too sweetie" she said. I got dressed and was about to head out when mom stopped me. "Wait" she said placing her palm on my abdomen. I felt warmth there as her hand glowed. "What was that?" I asked. "Contraception. You're still young to have kids" she said. "So I'm old enough to fuck but not have kids?" I said. "I'm a modern kind of goddess but not that modern" she replied. "Don't wait up" I said. She followed me as I entered the courtyard.  I shrank down to an inch and was about to transport into the town when I felt giant fingers pick me up. Mom held me in her palm.

 

It was the first time I was in somebody's hand. I felt weak and tiny. Scary and exciting at the same time. "Mom I don't have time for this put me down!" I yelled. "Sorry honey you look so adorable like this" she said. She raised me to her mouth. I could easily fit in there. She kissed me with her giant lips. "Dammit mom!" I yelled. "Sorry! Sorry! Just let me take a picture" she said pulling a phone out of her pocket. She snapped her picture which should have been done before I shrank. Seriously, what kind of zoom did she have to use to see me? She sat me down and waved. In a flash I was in the alley not far from the theatre. I stepped out and saw Bruce standing there waiting for me. He looked so cute dressed up nice! "Waiting long?" I asked. He looked at me speechless. "Uh no I wasn't. Just got here. You look pretty Clea" he said. We went into the theatre. I saw teens and men looking at me. I enjoyed the attention. This was way better than just strolling through their lives.

 

I felt his hand search for mine. I held it. It was so warm. I've never been in love before. I see why mom says it’s powerful. I was bored with the movie. I've seen it over and over. The book was better. The movie ended and we walked out. "Did you enjoy the movie?" he asked. "Ehh....the Iliad was better" I said. "I know what you mean. Say, have you ever seen these actors in real life? I haven't. I wonder...." he was saying until he paused. I've seen this before. It was the magic at work. When someone or something triggers the thoughts of the outside the spell kicks in removing those thoughts. "Sorry I was thinking of something and then forgot it. Weird" he said. "I guess it rained while we were in there" I said noticing the wet concrete. "Yeah it did. Good thing I put the top up on my car" he said. "You got a convertible?" I asked. "Wanna see it?" he asked. We walked to his car and my left foot slipped. I twisted my ankle and broke the strap on my high heel. "You okay?!" he asked seeing me on the ground. My ankle hurt like shit. It's wasn't a big deal. I'd heal from this within the hour.

 

"Here let me" he said beginning down. He picked me up in his arms like I was a princess. I was embarrassed and happy at the same time. He carried me to his car. I sat down on the seat. "Hold on a sec" he said. He reached behind the seat and pulled out a first aid kit. "I carry this around in case I hurt myself playing soccer" he said popping it open. He raised my foot and put it in his lap. I felt his hand rub my swollen ankle. "That's okay really" I said blushing. "Nonsense. I can see you're hurt. Besides you’re too pretty to deal with injuries" he said smiling. He put some ointment on my ankle and rubbed it in. I sighed feeling it. "What do you like about me?" I asked feeling his fingers travel down my foot. "You don't act stuck up like Becky" he said. "Is that all?" I asked feeling his fingers massage my sole. "You're pretty too. Your hair is soft and shiny. Your eyes sparkle. The way your tiny hands hold mine. Not too skinny and your...breasts are nice" he stammered. So he isn't just a sex starved jock. Even he can get flustered. "Oh that's nice. Anything else you like" I asked as I felt his fingers between my toes. "Even your dainty feet are nice" he said raising my foot and kissing my toe.

 

"What if the Goddess appeared before you? Who would you love more?" I asked curious. He paused. "I really don't know. I love you Clea but I love the Goddess too. She gave us life and takes care of us. She chooses the most worthy to join her" he said. I got angry. "Take me home" I said. He looked surprised and upset. We didn't say anything as he drove. It wasn't his fault. He answered honestly. Worse thing was I was jealous of myself. Devotion and magic fueled his love for the Goddess and I here in his car in the flesh next to him fueled his love as well. I asked a selfish question. I led him to a random house and said it was mine. I opened the door. "Wait let me...help...you..." he was saying until he saw me step out with no trouble at all. I stood there on that wet concrete barefoot wondering if I was fucking up my chances of ever being   girlfriend. "I said something to anger you didn't I?" he said. I saw in his face he was sincere about my feelings.

 

I kissed him on the lips. My first kiss ever. "Don't worry about it" I said. I began to walk away until he grabbed me and kissed me hard. I felt his tongue in my mouth and was disgusted for just a second then I felt like I was melting. He broke off the kiss. "I had a real good time tonight" he said. "So did I" I said. I waited till he drove off and ducked behind a house. I made sure the coast was clear before I left the town. I was greeted in the courtyard by the scene of humongous toes. I looked up and saw it was mom. She waved. I grew back to my normal height. "I couldn't go to bed until I heard every detail" she said. She began smelling me! "Hmmm....I guess nothing big happened" she said. "That's why you were smelling me?! To see if I smelled of sex?!" I yelled. She shrugged and gave me that whimsical smile. I scowled and trotted into the house. "What?" she asked. "Impersonal much?!" I yelled. "At least tell me if it was a nice date!" she yelled. I paused. "Yes it was. He kissed me" I said. Mom squealed like a child.

 

"That's great! So will you see him again?" she asked. "Yeah I think I will. I have a problem though. He loves the Goddess just as much. I'm kinda jealous" I said. "Eep...that is a problem. I don't have any answers for that one. Maybe you should ask your aunt Athena. She is the smartest in the family" mom said. That was a good idea. Aunt Athena has helped me out with things before. She was always glad to help me with homework. In fact other than mom, she was the only other person to support my idea of the town.  The next day I showed up at Aunt Athena's. She was into modern things like me. Mostly computers. Back in the 90's she spent an entire week finding s spell to get dialup Internet to Olympus. She said the internet was the best thing since the printed word to her. I knocked on her oak door. She opened it. "Hey little Clea. What brings you here?" she said yawning.  

 

"Up late again?" I asked. "Yeah running blogs about new discoveries and writing fanfiction takes a toll" she said. She was dressed in sweatpants and a tee shirt. I only saw her in traditional clothes during family meetings and dinners. "Fanfiction?" I asked. "Yeah, seeing your town gave me some ideas. You'd be surprised how good writers can be. Some of the best ideas are found in blog stories. So what brings you to my doorstep?" she asked. "Advice about love" I said. "Oh, you should ask your mom on that one" she said. "It's not that easy. This is more of a problem with logic than emotions" I said. She nodded and led me into her home.

 

She heated some hot pockets for us and gave me a Sprite. "Brain food" she said smiling. I told her my problem. "Well I'm happy you found a boyfriend. Clea you can't use logic when it comes to love. Believe me I tried. Look at Athens. People use to worship me there but now just praise the city for historic and architecture value. Even though I influenced the creation* I get no worship for it now. My advice to you is this. Love the fact he loves you for you and love the fact he loves the Goddess that he's never seen that is you. That's not a division of his heart. You just fill different roles in it" she said. I smiled at her simplicity. "Can I ask a question?" I said. She nodded. "How do you rationalize love so easy seeing how you nickname is the Virgin Goddess?*" I asked. "Easy? Oh no not easy. This is thousands of years of experience. Men have lusted for me forever but can never give me what I want. Knowledge tempered with passion. Gods knows I can't find that here and mortals rarely show that as well."

 

*(Authors note: mythologically true)

 

"Don't you...you know...get horny?" I asked embarrassed. She chuckled. "Well you're at that age. Yes I do. I get by with some magical help" she said. I was intrigued. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Your town isn't the first time shrinking magic was used. For a long time I would bring mortals up here to scratch that itch. It's more accurate to say I've never been penetrated by a male penis than to say a man. Uhh....you follow me?" she said realizing how embarrassing this conversation was. "Ah I see" I said. She looked really embarrassed. Athena never lied. She told you everything. "It's okay. I do it too" I said. She smiled hearing that.

 

It's true I did. Back when I was getting out of control with snatching people up I got the idea to have some fun with a few. I spotted a man working out behind his home one day. He wasn't too much older than me. Maybe 20 or so. His body kinda glistened in the sunlight. The more I stared at him the more I wanted him. I snatched him right up. He was shocked to see me. "Are you our Goddess?" he asked frightened. "Yes I am" I replied. I could tell he didn't expect his Goddess to be so young. He prostrated himself in my palm. With a simple thought a grew him to around 4 inches. I wanted a better look at him. "Strip for me" I told him. He hesitated. "Do as I command!" I yelled. It was the first time I got a good glimpse at mortal fear. He took off what little clothes he had on. Satisfied I took him to my room. He was amazed at how big his surroundings were. I closed the door and sat on the floor. "What's your name?" I asked. "Keith" he replied. "Well Keith. Today's your lucky day. You get to fuck a Goddess" I said. I sat him on the floor. I pulled off my shorts and panties. I felt embarrassment and excitement with this tiny man staring at my pussy.

 

"What are you waiting for?" I asked pulling my lips apart. I felt him push his little dick into my folds. I couldn’t feel much but the thrill of dominating this mortal turned me on so much I moaned anyway. He leaned in and began fucking me. After a few minutes he yelped. I knew enough from mom to know he was cumming. He was too small to get me pregnant so no worries there. He lay on my wet cunt panting. "Fuck me again" I said. "Please wait. Wait just a few minutes" he said panting. I wanted to get off right then. "Now I said!" I yelled. I pushed on his back and accidentally pushed him into me. I gasped. "Oh gods...this feeling..." I moaned. This was way better! I felt him struggling for air.  He was able to poke his head out and gasp for air. "Please Goddess don't do this! I can't breathe in there!" he cried. I laughed as I pushed him back in. I pushed him in deep this time. The more he fought the better I felt. "That's it writhe inside me! Puny mortal! Fight for your worthless life!" I yelled pinching my nipples. I felt him jerk around hard. I came harder than I ever had in my life. When I came down I felt him not moving. It took me a few tries but I was able to fish him out.

 

His face was frozen in a scream. He wasn't breathing. Fluids drilled from his mouth. "Puny thing drowned" I said poking him. I shrugged and ate him. The next one I chose was a boy from the middle school. Barely 13 and was staring at the largest pussy of his young life. I was way gentler with him though. He came to enjoy what I did to him. If he did a good job worshipping my feet he got a blowjob. He did a good job trimming my public hair then he got to fuck me. He might be the first crush I ever had. One day coming home from school I couldn't find him. Mom saw me searching my room. "Looking for something" she said. Mom was scantily dressed. She had just come back from a pool party in Hollywood. "Yeah have you seen....what's that?" I said hearing cries in her bikini. Mom looked like a child busted for stealing cookies.

 

"N...nothing" she said looking away. "Mom..." I said irritated. "Oh alright. I found him on your bed while I was picking up laundry. I decided to have some fun" she said. "I like that one! Get one of your own!" I yelled. "Watch your tone young lady. I'll give him back" she said pulling her bikini away. She looked down and frowned. "You didn't" I said. "....yeah. I think he just suffocated" she said pulling him out. He just hung lifeless in her hand. I walked into my room and slammed the door. I cried for a long time that night. Mom apologized the next day and promised to ask me if it was okay to have fun with my town when the time came. This was partly the reason I wanted to keep Bruce low key.

 

I thanked Aunt Athena for her time and went home. "So did she help you?" mom asked.  "Yes she did. Oh crap!" I said. "What's wrong now?" mom asked. "I have to make a call" I said. I called grandpa. "Hi grandpa!" I said. "Hello Clea. What brings you to call your old grandpa?" he asked. "I need a favor. It's about school" I said. "Ah that. You want me to make it bigger? It would help seeing them when you want to grab one" he said. Obviously his mind was on something else. "Uh no. They want our fathers to come to school tomorrow" I said. "I don't know. I'm busy with some storms tomorrow and I don't mix well with mortals, especially mortals I created. Just ask your Uncle Hercules" he said. "It's really important! I don't want to be the only person there with nobody. I'm just now getting popular" I said. "Popular? As in worship?" he asked. His tone perked up.

 

"Yes I guess you could say that" I said. "Okay I'm in. I'm curious to see how they worship you there" he said. "Thanks grandpa!" I said hanging up. I was relieved to hear him say yes. The next morning he showed up in his toga. "You can't wear that! I said. "Why not?" he asked. "Because you look like a god!" I said. "But I am a god" he said matter of factly. I sighed. "But they can't know that remember?" I said. He huffed and waved his hand over his head. His clothes changed. He wore a button up shirt and kakis with black dress shoes. This was the first time me ever seeing him dress modern. We stood over the town. He spotted an older girl who went to my school. He was reaching down to grab her. "No, you can snack later" I said swatting his hand. He rolled his eyes. We shrank down and popped into the alleyway.

 

He looked unimpressed. "This is where you appear?" he said. I nodded. We walked to the high school. He looked at the people, cars, and homes. He was bored at times and smiling at others. His disdain was tempered with his impression of his creation. When we got to the school I saw many students had their parents with them. I didn't have a dad but I did have the King of the Gods. "So what do we do here?" Grandpa Zeus asked. "First class is math so we go there" I said. Grandpa walked behind me eyeing the students. Three girls rushed over to me. I felt grandpa radiate innate power. He must have thought they were attacking me. "Clea! How was your date with Bruce?" Nadia asked. Nadia was one of the three girls who hung onto Becky to be popular. She, Lexi, and Christie made up her clique....well my clique now. "It was nice" I replied. "Details girl!" Lexi said. "We umm...kissed" I said blushing. They wooed. Those being mortal couldn't sense grandpa's power. He was pissed. "He do anything else like..." Christie asked using her fingers for metaphor. Oh shit. Grandpa is gonna pop! "No nothing like that" I said. He eased a bit.

 

"You guys going out again right?" Nadia asked. "We haven't set another date yet" I replied. "Don't wait on it! Ask him out!" she said. Just then the sound of books fell on the floor. I glanced over to see it was Becky all alone. She looked depressed and lonely. I felt bad for her. I bent down to pick up her books. "Thanks...aw fuck it’s you. Fuck you want?" she hissed. If you carefully you could have seen grandpa's eyes flicker with lightning. "I just want to apologize for stealing your boyfriend" I said. "You can have him" she hissed turning around. She turned around so quickly she ran right into a teacher carrying a cup of coffee. It spilled all over her. Everyone bust out laughing. Grandpa cracked a smile. Did he cause that? "My locker isn't far. You can borrow one of my tops" I said. She looked like she was going to cry. I led her by the hand to my locker and gave her my top. She went into the restroom and came out wearing it. "Why are you being so nice to me?" she asked quietly.

 

"I felt bad seeing you all alone. I know what that feels like. Would you like to be my friend?" I asked. She looked at me long and hard. I can sense emotions in people but in her it was a swirl of chaos. Anger and confusion mixed with doubt. "I'm sorry for making fun of you" she said quietly. "Cool?" I asked holing up my pinky finger. "Cool" she said gripping it. "And that was?" grandpa asked. "She bullied me" I said. "And you let her live?!" he said. "Keep your voice down! You're like mom! You can't kill everyone who doesn't like you!" I yelled. "Course not. You make them suffer first" he said coldly. Some things you can't change. One of them is the thinking of the old generation. He stood with other parents in the back of the class quietly. I was called on to answer an algebra problem and got it right. The teach complimented me. I turned and smiled at grandpa who was pleased. At least he wasn't irritated anymore.

 

"You look old to be a dad" a man said. "I'm a grandfather of that girl there" grandpa said. "Ah, I see. Deadbeat dad huh" the man said. Grandpa did care too much for my father because he was mortal but he did respect the fact he loved his daughter and hearing someone talk shit didn't appeal to him. "He died" grandpa hissed. I felt static electricity in the air. That's never good when he's in the room. "Sorry for that insensitive remark. I'm brad by the way. Your name?" he asked trying to save face. "Z-Zed" he said catching himself. "Nice to meet you Zed" the man said to Grandpa. He had no clue he was talking to Zeus himself. He would have pissed himself if he did. Next period was science and he hated it. I had to ask what his deal was. "My deal as you put it is this science took mortals away from worshipping us. Science does us no favors" he said. "This from the god with the new iPhone" I said. "I admit some good comes from science but evil does too. I can destroy a city but I'm wise enough to temper my power. Man can destroy the world and has no control over his scruples. You will see one day how treacherous mortals can be" he said.

 

"Learning anything today Clea?" my teacher asked. "Lots of things" I said looking at grandpa. He was looking at my teacher. She was young. Maybe 25 or so with long red hair. She was pretty. Some boys had crushes on her. "You seem to be young to be teaching. Too pretty too" grandpa said. "Flatterer. Where does it say that teachers need to be old and ugly" she said. "Nowhere I guess. Oh you have something on your shoulder" he said touching it. A tiny prick of light from his fingertip went into her shoulder. So tiny a mortal wouldn't see it. "Ms. Crabtree I need some help!" A student cried. "Duty calls" she said smiling and walking off.  "What did you just do" I asked grandpa. "Ah you saw that. A tracking spell. I wish to see her after today" he said. I grabbed him by the beard and pulled him into the hallway. "Don't you dare eat her! I like her!" I yelled. "Calm down. I'm not going to eat her. I just want to have some fun with her. I'll put her back later with no memory" he said. "As long as you don't hurt her" I said. "I'll heal her if something happens. You care a great deal for these mortals" he said. "Very much. They worship me and I love them for it" I said. He smiled.

 

"Good. You're beginning to understand what being a goddess means. Soon you will find your purpose...I hope" he said. He was on his best behavior at lunch. He even ate with some parents. He stole a few glances at Ms. Crabtree. I was worried for her. Grandpa gave his word nothing would happen to her but I was worried about Grandma Hera. She despised any woman spending quality time with grandpa. I hate to think what might happen to my teacher. The day was over and nobody was struck by lightning or cursed. Good job grandpa.  "So it wasn't too bad was it?" I asked. "Better than I thought it would. I did enjoy how those girls hung on your every word" he said. A car drove up next to us. "Ride home?" Bruce asked. "Sure. Hop in grandpa" I said. Grandpa sat in the back glaring at Bruce. I saw in the rear view mirror Becky watching us ride off. Man I feel bad but I don't want to break up with Bruce.

 

"So you want to go out again this weekend?" he asked. I heard grandpa growl slightly. "That's sounds nice" I said. "You okay back there pops?" he asked grandpa. Thunderclouds gathered over head. We got to where he thought was my house and we got out. "Looks like rain. I'll see you later" he said leaning over to kiss me. When he did a loud thunder clap was heard. He drove off just in time. "You didn't say you were dating a mortal!" he yelled. "So what? You spent time with mortals too. Uncle Hercules?" I said. Rain began pouring down and the storm intensified. "Not with a mortal I created!" he yelled. "Well you created him I didn't so no harm there!" I yelled. He grabbed me and with a flash was standing outside the town. We grew back to our normal height. "I will not tolerate you having relations with mortals!" he yelled. He reached down and plucked up two students on the far side of town just as they got out of the school bus. The people there just watched as two fingers snatched away the boy and girl. Including I assume their mother waiting for them.

 

"They are weak and puny rabble!" he said holding them in his hand. They were terrified of him. His anger didn't help. He plucked up the boy with fingers. He was maybe 13 and was crying. I watched as grandpa effortless crushed him between his fingers like an ant. The girl saw this and fainted. "What am I supposed to do?! There's nobody in Olympus my age to be with and if there was they'd be related!" I yelled. "Then not these mortals! This one fainted just from our presence! You wish to love one of them?!" he said dangling the unconscious girl over his mouth. Before I could retort he dropped her inside and swallowed. "What about that woman you met today?! The one you fancied?! That one there!" I said pointing down. His spell from earlier illuminated my teacher like a tiny firefly. We could see her driving down the street amidst the rain. He stared at her and without warning slammed his fist right down in her car.

 

I screamed as I saw the crushed metal and blood on the cracked pavement.  "What of her?" he said defiantly. "You're a monster! I HATE YOU!" I screamed running away. "Hey what's with the shouting and..." mom said as I ran past. I heard them come into the house. I laid on my bed sobbing. "You did what?!" mom yelled. "That girl needs to learn that mortals exist on our whim. We don't live for them. They live for us" grandpa said. "You say that shit to the Swedish supermodel you've been fucking for the last month? What? You surprised I knew? I'm the Goddess of Love you bastard. I had hoped you'd have some patience today. This was very important to your granddaughter and you act like you. You know what? Get out. Just go" mom said. I heard mom walking up to my room. "I'm sorry for today honey" mom said rubbing my back. "He killed someone I liked like a bug!" I sobbed. "I know honey. I know you love these mortals" she said. "Your powers tell you that?" I asked. "No being s mother told me that" she said. I hugged her tightly and cried.

 

The next day was hard for me. It got out that two middle school students were chosen but what was worse was the word Ms. Crabtree was punished by the goddess. "So I will be subbing until they find a replacement for the teacher who offended our goddess" the sub said. I stormed out of class and hid in the bathroom. They had no inkling she died as callous as one would crush a roach just to save face. "Bummer what happened to the teach huh?" Becky said to me. She was smoking a cig in the bathroom. "Yeah" I said. "Why don't we have some fun Saturday?" she asked. "I'm going out with Bruce" I said. She put out her cigarette. "Never mind then. See you at lunch" she said.

 

The week ticked by and I just went through the motions. Maybe Bruce could cheer me up later. The date was nice. We went out to dinner and I didn't even hurt myself. We sat outside my "home" making out. His hand gripped my breast and I flinched. "Was that too rough?" he asked. "Just go slower. It's my first time" I said. He kissed my neck and gently rubbed my breasts. His hands caressed my thighs. My body got warmer and I felt myself getting wet. His hands traveled down my leg and stopped at my sandals. He slipped them off and kissed my foot. "What are you...ohhhh" I said as he began to suck my toes. I laid further back against the door. I felt him pulling my panties off. "Please don't stare" I said. It was the first time a boy my size saw my pussy. I yelped as I felt his tongue lap my labia. In no time at all I came. He looked into my eyes. "Can I come in?" he asked. Aw shit. This wasn't my house. It's not like I could just knock and say "can your goddess come in and use your house to lose her virginity?” "No, my grandpa is probably in the living room waiting for me" I said. He looked very disappointed. "Okay. I can wait. Love you Clea" he said. "I love you too Bruce" I said kissing him. I could taste myself on his lips.

 

He drove off and I walked behind the house. I heard rustling nearby but saw nobody. Probably just a dog or cat. I was home and mom asked how it went. "Third base" I replied. She gave me a thumbs up. Nice mom. Classy. I started to feel better this week. The girls took me shopping in town after school on Tuesday and Becky was even nice enough to let me borrow her earrings. As much as I hung out with the girls I felt something missing in my heart. Kevin had stopped talking to me. Did he feel intimidated by my friends or upset about Bruce I don't know. I missed talking to him. I felt...alone.  Maybe I should sleep with Bruce next time I see him. Maybe that's what's missing.  That Thursday I had Bruce drive me "home". "You're quiet" he said. "You want to finish what we started Saturday" I said. Luckily we were at a stoplight or he might've crashed the car. "Y-yeah sure!" he said. "Meet me at my house around 7" I said looking out the window. Down the street was a construction crew patching up a fist shaped divot in the street. I could still see bloodstains where she died. I got out of the car and shut the door. Bruce lowered the window. "You okay Clea. You seem so out of it since you heard Ms. Crabtree die" he said.

 

"Do you think Ms. Crabtree offended the goddess?" I asked. "Yeah I guess but I have no clue what she could've done. She was cool in my book. Then again you don't know what people are really like deep down" he said. Truer words were never spoken. "I guess that true. Saturday at 7 and don't be late" I said flashing my panties. He grinned and drove off. I was lost in thought as I walked into the backyard. I heard that cat again and wondered what it would be like to have a pet of my own. Most of my family has pets. Great uncle Hades has dogs. Aunt Athena has an owl. Poseidon has...well he has a lot of things. I ended up home and relaxed in the living room. "And how is my favorite daughter?" mom asked sitting down and eating ice cream. "I'm your only daughter" I said. "And that makes you my favorite" she said giggling. "Very funny" I said taking the spoonful of ice cream from her hand and eating it. "Yum cookie dough" I said. "Your favorite" she said.

 

"I feel better mom if that's what you're worried about" I said. "You care so much for those mortals. Why is that?" she asked. "I guess because they love and worship me" I replied. She smiled. "And of the other mortals out there in the world?" she asked. "Not so much I guess. Is that wrong?" I asked. "Not entirely. Love can be a selfish emotion. Love is wanting. Love is needy but at the same time love is giving. So many facets of love" she said. "I don't understand how love can be selfish. I love you and don't want anything" I said. Mom closed her eyes. "A small demonstration I guess is in order" she said. In a blink of an eye she was gone. She returned a few minutes later. "Where did you go?" I asked. "A random place. New Jersey I think. Look what I brought back" she said. She held out her hand. Inside were four tiny mortal humans. "Found them in a bar. Took them just a minute to ask if they could run a train on me" she said. "Train?" I asked not understanding the term. "Not important right now" she said dumping them on the coffee table.

 

They were tiny like my mortals. No bigger than my fingernail. They cowered at the giantesses before them. Mom grabbed my ankles and propped my feet on the table. She pulled off my shoes and socks. "Worship her" mom said. The tiny men ran to my sweaty feet and began to lick my soles. I chuckled at the sight and relaxed. "Feels good to dominate them doesn't it?" she asked. "Yes it does" I replied. "Don't you love them? Don't you want them to be happy?" she asked. I paused. "Not really" I replied. "But they're worshipping you. They revere you" mom said. "But I sense no love. Only fear" I replied. "And therefore you feel no connection to them. That is how love can be selfish" mom said. I nodded. I understood what she was saying. I knew why my mortals were so important to me.

 

"What should we do with them?" I asked seeing one man getting tired. "I still got ice cream" mom said. She fixed us both a bowl and dropped two men into hers and then mine. One man struggled to not be buried by melting ice cream while another shivered to stay alive. "Please I got a family!" one tiny voice cried. I ignored him and purposefully ate around him. Mom had gobbled hers down quickly. She rubbed her tummy. "That hit the spot. Ohhh....can I have yours?" she asked. "No they're mine" I said. She pouted. My tiny men were succumbing to the cold. They moved a lot less. I scooped one up with some ice cream. "...don't eat me" he begged. I shoved the spoon in my mouth and felt the dessert melt. I swallowed it all down. The other man could barely move now. His body was probably numb by now. A small trickle of melted ice cream washed him to the bottom of the bowl where he began sinking. His own clothes pulled him down. I kept eating and chewed up what hard bits I found. Almost all of them were chocolate chip chunks until I tasted a burst of saltiness. Most satisfying ice cream ever.

 

The next day I got the shock of my life. I was walking to my first class when Becky came out of nowhere and yanked me into the bathroom. There stood her and the other girls. They all looked at me with fear and awe. "What's going on?" I asked. "I followed you the last few days. I was tied to see if your family was rich. How you got such nice clothes all of a sudden. What I saw was you disappearing in a flash of light. Are you the Goddess?" Becky asked. I was furious she spied on me and scared of the attention. My worst fears were coming true. My plan was ruined. "See I knew this was bad! She pissed. She's going to smite us like Ms. Crabtree!" Nadia cried. Them thinking I was going to kill them all broke my heart. I was their friend! Did any of the last few weeks mean anything to them?! I felt warm tears run down my face.

 

"You think I would kill you guys?" I said starting to sob. I sat on that dirty floor crying. "So you are the Goddess?" Lexi asked. I nodded. "Why do you act like a high school girl?" Becky asked. "I'm supposed to find out what I'm supposed to do. I'm here to learn more about mortals" I said. "So you spy on us?" Becky asked. "Shit Becky she's the goddess! Careful what you say!" Christie asked. Christie bowed and Nadia and Lexi did the same. "Please don't bow" I said. They looked puzzled. "Why not? You are the Goddess. Yours is to be worshipped" Nadia said. "Not by my friends" I said. "Friends?" Becky asked. "Yeah, I wanted friends more than anything. Someone to talk to and laugh with. That's all" I said. I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Nadia. "I'll be your friend" she said. I hugged her tightly. "So now that you know who I am you won't say anything to anyone will you?" I asked. "If you want us too sure" Christie said. Lexi and Nadia nodded. Becky reluctantly nodded.

 

Becky was quiet the rest of the day. I bet she thought I cheated in some way to get Bruce. They had questions they wanted to ask. "I can't answer them here. Someone might hear us" I said. "What about a sleepover" Becky asked. "I don't know. I guess at your house is fine" I said. "I wanted to see yours if that possible" she said. Becky had every right to be angry. Athena once told me that honesty is best when it comes to friendship. Truthfully I was tired of lying to them. "I guess that's fine. Mom has taken a liking to you guys. I think she would like to meet you all" I said. "Then this Saturday?" Becky said smiling. "Sure sounds fun" I said. Just after saying that I remembered Bruce. Damn.

 

"So no go on Saturday?" he asked on the phone. "Yeah something came up. You're not mad are you?" I asked. "Naw. I can wait. I love you enough" he said. That was sweet. I'm glad he wasn't pissed. Now to talk to mom. "Mom I have to ask you about something" I said. "Shoot" she said making potatoes. "I want to have a sleepover here" I said. She stopped what she was doing. "Mortals here?" she asked. "...yes" I said bracing for the worst. "Aren't you trying to avoid them knowing you're their Goddess?" she asked. "I got busted today" I said. "Oh, how did that work out?" she asked. "Better than I thought. They're still my friends" I said. "They don't fear you or anything?" she asked. "Deep down I think they do but I want to show them I can be their friend" I said. "Hmmm....from experience I don't know if that can be done. Well I guess you can bring them here. Just don't let your grandfather find out" mom said. "Mom you're the best!" I yelled hugging her. "Hey no hugging in the kitchen!" she said.

 

I phoned the girls and told them it was on. They were to meet me where Becky saw me disappear at 6:00 Saturday. Mom was as nervous as I was. It would be the first time she ever met my friends. She had bunches of food ready. I transported into town and sad them standing on the sidewalk. "Ready to go?" I asked. "You bet!" Lexi said. "What did you tell your parents?" I asked. "We were having a sleepover at your house. Don't worry we left out the Goddess part" Nadia said. "Alright hold hands. I've never done this before" I said. It took more concentration than usual. When the usual flash of teleportation faded they opened their eyes. "Wow that was flashy" Becky said. "Ohmygod! Look down at our feet!" Lexi said. Of course the first thing they'd notice was their town. Their eyes followed the entire length of it. "Is this what I think it is?!" Nadia said bending down. "Yeah...that your town" I said. "How? Why?!" Lexi asked. "Well the thing is my family doesn't want me to live among mortals and I do. We compromised by creating a town for me to experience mortal life" I said. They looked at me with the fear of God.

 

"So you created us?" Becky asked fearful. "Not me. My grandfather" I said. "Come on in girls! I got the food ready!" mom yelled. Good timing mom. They looked behind their shoulders as I led them into the house. They looked confused. "Not what you were expecting is it?" mom asked. They bowed before her. "Tcch. None of that now. You’re my daughter's friends. Let's not stand on ceremony" mom said. Each one slowly stood up. "Girls this is my mom Aphrodite. The Goddess of Love" I said. They nervously waved. Mom hugged my friends. "Oh you have such lovely hair" mom said running her fingers though Lexi's auburn hair. "Thanks Goddess" she said. Lexi blushed as mom looked into her eyes. I saw mom stroke her cheek. "Mom the food?" I asked. "Sorry, it's right on the table. Dig in girls" she said. "So your mom swings that way?" Becky asked. "She's the Goddess of Love. She swings every way" I said. They relaxed as they lived out on pizza and chips. Mom went overboard on the food. No way we could eat it all.

 

"I know you want to ask me stuff. Go ahead" I said. "Are you really 14?" Lexi asked. "Yep, born on June 4, 2001" I replied. "You dad out doing God stuff?" Becky asked. "No, my dad died" I replied. They stopped eating. "How does a god die?" Nadia asked. "My dad was mortal. He was killed by a bomb" I said. "Aw I'm sorry Clea" Lexi said putting her hand on my shoulder. "It's cool" I said. "I've got to ask. What is the deal with being chosen?" Becky asked. "That's complicated. Well, I guess you have the right to know now. As you saw your town is very small. Likewise the people inside. In reality, you're about the size of a peanut. All your classmates are tiny. In fact the school could fit on this table. Now and then me or a family member chooses to have...fun with the people" I said.

 

"Fun?" Nadia asked. I took a deep breath. "Yeah fun. We use some of them for...sexual purposes, eat them, or kill them in some way" I said blushing. God I was so embarrassed. "So none of them did anything rewarding?" Becky asked. "Nope" I said. "Then what about Ms. Crabtree? What did she do to deserve what happened to her?" Becky said. I felt her harsh tone. She didn't like this. "Not a damn thing. She died because of an argument I had with my grandfather" I said. Tears fell from my eyes. "Why do you care? We're just tiny mortals to you right?" Becky asked. "Come on Becky! Can't you see she's upset about it just as you are?!" Lexi asked. "It's okay Lexi. She has every right to be mad. I don't just love you guys. I love everyone in town. They worship me and I love them so much for it" I said. "It's true. She loves you guys really much" mom said washing dishes.

 

"So what's it like to be a Goddess?" Nadia asked. "Complicated. Everybody hounds me about finding my purpose" I said. "Purpose?" Becky asked. "Our job when it comes to mortals. Like how mom is in charge of love" I said. "You got an idea what yours might be?" Nadia asked. Mom stopped washing dishes to eavesdrop. "I don't know. A few things feel clearer since you guys became my friends but nothing concrete" I said. As the next few hours dragged on, they asked questions like what else was out there. See, when they left town so did the magical hold that kept them from knowing about the outside world. Imagine the look on their faces when they saw a commercial for a beach resort. They have never seen a real view of an ocean outside of a textbook. I had to pry them away from TV so we could play games in my room. "Wish I was born a goddess then I could have those cool powers" Nadia said. “Being born a goddess doesn't mean you get all these powers. Sure you have innate ones but the big stuff comes from eating ambrosia" I said.

 

"Ambrosia?" Lexi asked. "Kinda like a plant except gooey. Like cooking lettuce in honey" I said. "Shit give me some" Nadia said. "No way. No telling what it would do to mortals. Probably kill you guys. Keep in mind we are godlike and have godlike bodies with godlike stomachs. The girls looked dejected.    "Let's play truth or dare" Becky said. We all agreed.

 

"Lexi truth or dare" Becky asked. "Truth" she said. "Did you like it when her mom fondled your hair?" she asked. Lexi blushed. "Yes I did. I got all floaty" she said. Lexi hid her face behind a pillow. "Okay Nadia your turn" Becky said. "Dare" Nadia said. "I dare you to kiss Lexi" Becky said. "Stop teasing her" Nadia said. "Who's teasing? It's just a game right?" Becky asked. "Fine!" Nadia yelled. Nadia kissed Lexi for a few seconds and broke it. Nadia glared at Becky while Lexi blushed and stared at her feet on the floor. "You turn Clea" Becky said. "Truth" I said. Becky grinned. "You said you did sexual things to mortals. Show us" she said. Becky was pissing me off.

She had me in a catch 22 and she knew it. If I did it then she'd have had me put on a pervert show in front of everyone. If I don't then I look like a hypocrite.

 

"Alright then" I said pissed. We slaked back to the town. The dried summer grass crunched under our bare feet.  "Look at them all" Nadia whispered as we bent down. "Go on" Becky said. I chose some random person. A middle aged guy walking his dog ended up my prey. The girls watched as I plucked him from the street. To me and Becky’s amazement Nadia reached down and plucked someone up as well. Lexi followed suit and grabbed a girl our age right out of her bedroom through her window. "What are you guys doing?!" Becky yelled. "You never said we couldn't as well in the dare" Nadia grinned. Nice work Nadia! She turned the tables on Becky right there. Now Becky was the odd girl out of the group. She glared at me and then walked a few meters down. My eyes followed her until I saw her plunge her hand into a home and yank a boy out. She grinned at me and looked at her hand. She walked back into the house to my room.

 

We dumped our prey on the floor. Oh shit. Now I see what Becky was grinning about! She chose Bruce! Of course she knew where he lived! "Becky? CLEA!" he yelled seeing us gigantic. "Guess what Brucie? Your girlfriend is our Goddess" she said. "You are?" he said looking at me. I nodded. "Don't you hate her for lying?" Becky asked. "No, I love her even more" he said. Becky turned red. "Well we'll see about that after she's done with this tiny fuck" she said pointing to my captive. The man was bowing hearing me confess to Bruce who I was. "T-take off your clothes" I stammered. The man obediently did as told. All of them watched me. "Shit let me break the ice. Eat my pussy or I eat you" Nadia told the boy she chose.   The boy seemed to be our age. A classmate we saw every day and never noticed. Nadia pulled her panties off and sat there with her legs spread out.

 

The frightened boy began to lick her cunt. "Lick my feet mortal" I said more relaxed. "That’s cold Clea. Your feet must reek at his size" Becky said. "It wasn't too bad for Bruce. He liked sucking my toes" I said smiling. She snatched Bruce up like lightning. "Don't you hurt him!" I yelled. My eyes glowed with power. That doesn't happen too often. It was enough for her to be reminded who I really was. "I’m not going to hurt him. Just play with him is all. Bruce, you like fucking me right. You once said I had the perfect pussy" she said taking off her panties. "Yeah I did but I'm in a relationship now" he said. I felt lust coming from him as he stared at her giant hairy cunt.  I admit I was jealous. Nadia was moaning. Her fingers had pushed that boy deep into her. I don't think she felt him but was getting off on the idea a living person was entombed in her reproductive chamber. "Wish mine was bigger. I want to lick her body" Lexi said. She was holding her girl by the hair with her fingernails.

 

"Is that a wish to your Goddess?" I asked grinning. With little effort I enlarged the girl to 5 inches. "Shit do mine!" Nadia yelled. "Give me a second I need to make sure I don't hurt you. He's in there pretty deep girl" I said. Yeah I didn't want to grow him to the point he burst out of her like a horror story cesarean. Nadia scrunched her toes and moaned. I grew him to about three inches. "Good?" I asked. "Fucking perfect. I can feel him real good now. "What about me?" Becky asked. I didn't want to play into her hand but I grew Bruce to 6 inches. At least he was safer this way. I was worried she'd hurt him and say it was an accident. I cringed as Bruce fucked her. Like a small Ken doll fucking that spiteful bitch. I grew my own guy and shoved him in feet first into my pussy. I cried out in pain.

 

I had broken my hymen and bled a little. All three girls stopped. "You're bleeding?" Nadia asked. "I can get hurt you know" I said. They looked worried. "How's that girl Lexi?" I asked changing the subject. "She tastes so sweet down there. Does that make me a lesbian?" Lexi asked. "So what if it does?" I said. Lexi smiled and continued sucking on the tiny 16 year old girl's snatch. Mom had to have heard us. All those moans and grunts coming from my room not to mention the lust we radiated. Nadia came and the boy slid out of her pussy coughing. Lexi had the girl in her mouth enveloped to her waist sucking on her like candy. Bruce was cumming for the second time in Becky. My guy on the other hand had puked from me shoving him in and out rapid fire in my cunt. I pulled the sobbing man out of me.

 

"Mercy Goddess. My body can't handle your holy vagina" he said trying to get on my good side. My answer was to jam his crotch to my lips.   He whimpered as I sucked his measly dick in between my lips. My fingers on the sides of his ass held him in place as I orally raped him.  I sucked so hard at first he screamed. I realized I might tear his dick off with just the vacuum. I eased off a bit and gently sucked. He gasped and came. I tasted his salty semen. The first time for me to taste a man's cum. Not as bad as I thought it'd be. Becky was looking at me. "Come here Bruce. I want you to fuck my mouth" she said lying back. Bruce climbed on top of her and made his way to her face. Bruce lay on her lips and humped her mouth. Becky just laid there happily humming. Lexi held the weak girl in her hands. The poor girl was exhausted from cumming so many times.

 

"Aw she's spent" Lexi whined. "Then use her like this" Nadia said taking the girl from her and shoving her into Lexi's cunt. "Oh fuck that feels good" Lexi said. Nadia smiled and began pistioning the girl in and out of Lexi like a dildo. Lexi stood up a bit and grabbed Nadia. She kissed her forcefully and loved the fact that Nadia didn't pull away. I was surprised how quickly they both fell into lust. Nadia had a boyfriend so wasn't expecting her to submit to Lexi so easily. I was beginning to suspect mom was doing something behind the scenes. I will have to ask her about that later. Me and Becky watched in shock as Nadia mounted Lexi. She lowered herself on top of the girl who was sticking halfway out of her pussy. Both girls fucked using the small teenage girl.

 

The man I had came again and was barely conscious. I poked him a few times but he wearily looked at me pitifully. You could barely even see that girl they were using. The only way you knew she was there was the contrast to the tiny girl's pale skin and Nadia's naturally chocolate skin. Nadia bend down and hugged Lexi tightly she kissed her once and then yelled. "I'm cumming! I GOT TWO TINY PEOPLE IN ME AND I'M CUMMING!" Nadia yelled. I forgot that boy was in there two. No way he could be still alive. As soon as Nadia and Lexi caught their breath, Nadia pulled herself off of Lexi. The girl dangled out of Lexi’s well used pussy. Lexi pulled her out. "I think she's dead" Lexi said poking her. Nadia reached into her cunt and fished out the boy. He was way dead. His body looked like a broken doll with his limbs bent at weird angles.

 

"Watch this" I said waving my hand. The two dead mortals shrank to two inches. "Eat them" I said. The girls looked at each other and grinned. They placed their victims in their mouth. As they looked into each other's eyes they tilted their heads back and let their bodies slide down their throats. I followed suit after I made mine bite sized. I was scared Becky would be pressured to do the same. She was getting more defiant by the second. I'd hate to have to do something to her. Becky looked at Bruce who had watched the spectacle sitting on her belly. "Wait Becky!" he said. "I wouldn't do that even though you broke up with me" she said. "Man I want more" Nadia said. "Maybe some other time. It causes problems when you take too many at a time. Remember those riots a few months back?" I said. "Oh shit that was you. I guess you felt like I do now" Nadia said. I nodded. Lexi yawned and burped. "It's getting late I guess" I said. "Aw I wanted to do more stuff" Nadia whined again. "Tomorrow okay. I can get mom to get me some mortals for the outside world. That way we can get pedicures from them. How does that sound Nadia? A tiny man cleaning your feet and painting your toenails?" I asked. "Then let's get to sleep! Can't wait till tomorrow!" the black girl said enthusiastically.

 

I had Bruce cuddle with me. We fell asleep as they asked me questions about the outside world. They wanted to see what kind of clothes were out there and the kinds of music. Before dozing off I played some Thirty Seconds to Mars. They were blown away how different it sounded from anything they ever hear of before. I saw they would want to come over a lot more often in the future. "Come on baby don't be that way" Bruce said. "Why the fuck not? You dropped me like a bad habit" Becky said. "I was just having fun. I was going to just fuck her to pass the time" Bruce said. "And what about worshipping her feet?" she asked. "Just to get her into the mood. Besides her feet is nowhere near as good as yours babe" he said. "Then you have no problem worshipping them tomorrow" she said. "No problem at all" Bruce said walking over to fuck her again. "Yeah baby. Fuck me..."

 

"NOOOOO!" I yelled waking up. I looked around. Bruce was still cuddled next to me. It was just a bad dream. I heard rustling on my carpet. It was hard to make out who it was. "Just going to the bathroom" Becky said opening my door. "First door on the left" I said. My heart was pounding. It would be difficult to go back to sleep. I lay there for several minutes. "She's taking a long time" I thought. My suspicions grew fueled by my nightmare. "Bet she snuck off to grab someone else from town. She couldn't just wait?!" I said standing up. Nadia and Lexi shifted in their sleep. I walked down the stairs. The stairs creaked under my bare feet. I saw a faint light from the kitchen. I neared the front door and then a flash. It was mom drunk again. "Hey honey. You're all still up?" mom said. "Where did you go?" I asked. "Well your cute friend got me in the mood so I popped into this nice lesbian bar in London. Is somebody in the kitchen?" mom asked noticing the light.

 

"Yeah I guess Becky wanted a snack. I guess sometimes she can be a bitch but maybe I should be more understanding. All of this has got to be a shock" I said. We heard her voice. It was faint but loud enough to let us hear it. "I found it. Fucking idiots had it in their fucking frig! Ambrosia. I eat this and I can be a goddess too. I can rule the town like a real goddess should!" she said. Mom ran to the kitchen. We found Becky holding a plate of ambrosia. We never had mortals here so it never entered our minds to hide the shit. "We can't let her eat it. One bite gives you power. Another immortality" mom whispered. Becky saw us just as we rounded the corner. "Don't eat it! It could kill you! Remember what I said earlier!" I yelled. "I'd rather take my chances then live under your shitty rule. You have all of us under your thumb literally and you just prance around town like one of us. Watching our little lives and using us for pleasure" she spat as she took a bite of the holy food.

 

Becky gripped her stomach and yelled in pain. She fell to the hardwood floor. "Becky?" I asked. Her eyes opened and they glowed bright yellow. "What do you know, I'm alive" she muttered. She stood up. "Better than alive. I FEEL GREAT!" she yelled. A pulse of yellow energy flew from her hand and hit me. I flew through the air and landed on the living room table. I groaned. I've never felt so much pain! "Mortal flea!" mom yelled. Becky backhanded mom hard and she flew into the wall. "Save it goddess of sluts. Whatcha gonna do? Orgy me to death?" she said. Lexi and Nadia case downstairs as I was shaking off the pain. I felt my bruised spine healing but that pain was still there. "What the fuck...?" Nadia asked seeing what was happening.

 

"Hi girls. Bow to your new Goddess" Becky said. The girls looked at her. "I SAID BOW!" Becky yelled. Her hands glowed and Nadia and Lexi were somehow forced to the floor. I wearily stood up. "Stop it" I said. "I don't think so" Becky said. She fired an energy bolt at me but this time I knew it was coming. I summoned power I've never seen before. Something was fueling me. It was barely enough to deflect it. "Holy shit baby you actually did it" Bruce said. I looked and saw him climbing down the steps. "Told you it would work" Becky said. Oh gods. My nightmare came true! "Don't let her get a second bite" mom said. I rushed Becky and tackled her so hard we both fell to the floor. I grabbed her wrists to prevent her from shooting me.

 

"I can feel your weakness you know. You're barely holding ground while I'm just warming up" he said. A yellow flash from her eyes blinded me. A powerful blast struck me in the face and fell. I tasted blood in my mouth. A tooth was lose. How was she so powerful! I was born into this! I should be winning! My vision was hazy. Nadia looked scared as shit and Lexi was just lost in the moment. "Now let's see if I can get control of this size changing power" she said. Becky looked at Nadia and Lexi and snapped her fingers. Within a second the two girls were 3 inches tall. “Hahaha! I love this power!” Becky cackled. She released her hold on them. “Now kiss my toes. Swear your loyalty to me and only me” she said. Lexi ran to her and dived at her feet. “Yes my Goddess. Spare this weak one. I wish to serve only you” she said. I was horrified at her. I know deep down she was doing it to save her life but still…

 

Lexi kissed her toes and looked at me. She snapped her fingers again. Everything around me grew gigantic. “That’s enough for now” Becky said walking toward me. Her footsteps were like small earthquakes. I tired standing. God my face hurt! I tried gathering strength to at least grow back. Just then I was shoved behind my back to the floor. “What are you doing?” Becky asked. She wasn’t talking to me. It was Bruce! He was tugging my pajama bottoms off. “If you’re gonna kill her then at least let me fuck her first” he said. He yanked my bottoms off and ripped my panties away. N, not like this! My first time not like this! He was ling his cock up to my pussy. Before I could do anything a giant foot slammed into his body sending him flying. “Get the fuck away from my child!” mom growled. Bruce slammed into the wall so fast and hard he damn near exploded in blood. Mom had wasted him.

 

“You’ll pay for that!” Becky said. Becky swung at mom but this time mom dodged it and punched her so hard she flew 3 meters. She barely missed crushing Nadia and Lexi. Becky felt her bloody nose and was confused. “Love can make someone strong and nothing is more powerful than the love for your child!” mom yelled. “Save it for someone who cares!” Becky yelled. Becky fired an energy blast so powerful a small thunderclap echoed in the room. It hit mom and sent her into another wall. If it wasn’t for her being immortal she’d be dead like Bruce. “Give me the ambrosia too!” Lexi yelled. Becky picked it up and held it. “No. Your place is at my feet” Becky said. “I’m your friend! Come on you had your fun!” Lexi yelled. Becky’s eyes narrowed. “Fun. This isn’t fun. This is my destiny!” Becky yelled. I watched as she raised her foot over Lexi. “No please! Becky don’t *CRUNCH*”.

 

I watched as she slammed her bare sole down on her so callously. She grinned evilly as she twisted her foot. “Now Nadia. Are you going to make light of your Goddess’ ascension?” Becky said. “Fuck you! I’d rather die than worship you! Clea is a real Goddess and friend!” she screamed. Hearing those words filled me with new strength. I began healing faster than ever. I stood up. “Then die puny foolish thing” she said slamming her foot down on her too. I single tear feel from my eyes as her bones crunching filled my ears. “I’m going to kill you” I hissed. I grabbed her.

 

We took swings at each other. Now and then somebody got a lucky shot in. One hit knocked her teeth out. I was winning. I could heal but she couldn’t. She must have realized that and grabbed the ambrosia off the floor. She stuck it in her mouth. “Not going to happen!” I said punching her in the stomach as hard as I could. I had no idea I was so strong. The hit made her spit the ambrosia out. She went flying and I mean fucking flying. She went flying through the glass doors and crashed just a few meters away from town. She lay motionless on the grass with a shard of glass stuck in her chest. Blood poured from the wound. I glanced at mom. She was groaning but healing. She would be okay soon. With I could say the same for Nadia. Out of all of them only she was a real friend. What if my purpose, my role as Goddess was…wait did Becky just move? Impossible! No mortal can survive that!

 

I ran toward her. She wasn’t moving. “Must be my imagination” I said. Just then Becky ripped the shard from her chest and stabbed me in the leg. I watched in shock as she stood up. The wound was slowly closing. “How?” I asked. “I had some stuck in my teeth. Guess it was enough” she grinned. I pulled that shard out. Becky glanced at the town. I watched her step into town. It was nighttime and when she stepped on the tiny street we saw home lights appear. People could feel her footsteps. I carefully stepped into town as well. People were slightly panicked at seeing giant feet in the neighborhood. “Two Goddesses?! Wait is that one Becky from school?!” one of them said. I glanced hard at them.  A few looked our age. Oh god they recognized us?! Then that means the spell grandpa placed on them from seeing the outside world just broke!

 

“Pay homage to your new Goddess or…” she said raising her dirty sole over a small group and slammed it down. She ground their bodies into the concrete. The people panicked. They ran from her and she didn’t like that too much. “Get your tiny asses back here!” she said kicking a house to bits. She stomped people feeling the angry girl. “Stop killing them!” I yelled hitting her. She fell to the street and crushed a dozen houses. I just helped her kill a good 50 or so people. A girl separated from her mother stood petrified near Becky’s face. Becky smiled a bit. “So cute and tiny” she said. She stuck out her tongue and lapped the 1/5th of an inch girl up like a cookie crumb and swallowed. “Yummy too” she said. “NO MORE!” I said stomping her. My foot kept slamming into her face but I could tell she was healing too fast for it to be effective. She grabbed my foot and shoved me off. I fell right on top of an apartment complex.

 

“No…” I said upset knowing I just crushed at least 200 to death. I lost it. I began hitting her as hard and fast as I could. I could feel my strength draining. I was tired and what power I gained was ebbing away. Worse yet she was still going strong if not stronger. Our footfalls were wiping out the town. I could feel the blood of dozens between my toes. I had to concentrate to shut out the screams. To them it must have been the end of the world. For them to live brief lives only to end under a giant teenager’s ass, back, or bare feet. She got lucky and had enough distance to fire off an energy blast. I slid on the street taking out three blocks. It was obvious I couldn’t win. She was too strong! Thunder overhead mixed with her laughing. “Now to see if you can live without a head” she said pointing her glowing fist at my face.

 

A bolt of lightning struck her hard. The thunder vibrated my body it was so close. She lay there smoking. No ordinary bolt could have done that. “I warned you didn’t I? How troublesome mortals can be?” a familiar voice said. It was Grandpa Zeus! Becky began to stand up. Another lightning bolt hit her and she went down again. “How did you know I was in trouble?” I asked. “I didn’t. I sensed an unfamiliar power in Olympus. I was curious. I got here just in time” he said. Becky stood up again but this time was able to get a shot off. It hit grandpa in the face. Uh oh.

 

“Powerful indeed. It’s been over a millennia since someone made me bleed but power isn’t enough. You have to learn control” he said channeling lightning. Lightning crackled all around us. She looked around trying to anticipate where it would strike. A small bolt came from her right and she blocked it but didn’t see the one from her back. She was down and grandpa fished up with multiple strikes. Whoever said lightning doesn’t strike the same place twice never met grandpa. The smoke was clearing and I could see that after our fight plus grandpa’s attack, a third of the town was wiped out. Hundreds if not a thousand were gone. “She won’t stop. She’s too powerful for some reason!” I said. “I know. I can guess what happened. Some of us know our purpose, our aspect from the start. I can guess hers is Wrath. Her rage mixed with mortals around the world empowered her. No wonder she’s so strong” he said. “How can we stop her? If she escapes no telling what she will do out in the mortal world!” I said.

 

Grandpa looked at me and then her. He stepped over to her and snapped his fingers. She shrank down to her regular one inch size. “The only way to stop her escape is to imprison her in a place she can never gain enough focus or control to escape” he said. “Tartarus?” I asked. He picked her up. “No. I will take a page from my father Cronus’ book” he said. Oh damn…

 

Becky was just coming out of it and saw what was happening. She was dangling over grandpa’s mouth. “You can’t do this! I’m a Goddess now!” she screamed. Grandpa dropped her and she tumbled into his mouth. He smiled and an audible gulp sent Goddess of Wrath Becky into his stomach. “There. With my stomach acids burning her for eternity she will never be able to focus long enough to escape” he said. Hearing that it was over I fell to my knees and cried. My gentle hand touched my shoulder. It was mom.

 

We sat in the ruined living room. Mom had cleaned up the bodies of Lexie, Nadia, and Bruce to ease my mind. “Honey I’m so sorry. I sensed smoothing was off with that girl so I tried easing their emotions a little” mom said. “I know. I could tell” I said. “A disaster this was. I can feel her writhing in my stomach as we speak. Nothing good came from all of this” grandpa hissed. “No something good did come from this. I finally know what my purpose is. My aspect” I said. I got the attention of mom and grandpa. “What is it honey?” mom asked. “I felt it when Nadia said I was her friend and felt it wane when she died. I’m the Goddess of Friendship” I said. Mom looked so proud and grandpa finally smiled. I walked to the ruined town with sirens and fires and screaming. Grandpa stood next to me. His hand charged up with lightning. “Now that you’ve found your purpose there is no need for this. They’d be better off dead anyway” grandpa said. “NO!” I yelled.

 

“Why not? You can’t want to continue with this after tonight!” he said.  “No I can’t do that either” I said. “Then what would you have me do?” he asked. “Can you reset everything? Like it was a month ago?” I asked. Mom came over to us. “Yes I can but why?” he asked. “After finding out what I can do I want practice. After all, you said power isn’t enough without control” I said. “…well said. Okay I’ll do it” grandpa said. “You sure honey? You’ll won’t be popular again” mom said. “Oh I know. This time though I know what to do right” I said. With just a gesture the town began to repair. With just a minute it was back to normal. People living their lives and sleeping in their warm beds instead of being stains on Becky’s (or mine) bare feet.

 

The next day I went to school. Grandpa had done what he said. It was Monday of the first of last month. I saw familiar faces at school…minus Becky. Nadia and Lexi talked to each other but that was it. Seems Becky was the glue that held them together. ‘Hey Clea!” Kevin said. I didn’t realize how much I missed his face. Did he survive last night? “Kevin, how would you like to go to the movies with me this weekend?” I asked. He smiled like he won the lottery. “Sure!” he said. “Then dress nice. I only date good looking boys” I said kissing him. I never seen him so happy and felt good inside. Later on I went to lunch. I saw that one girl from that day. The nerd girl. “Mind if I sit her with you? My name’s Clea” I said. “I-I’m Beth” the girl stammered. Apparently she was used to be alone. “New here?” she asked. “Yep. Can you show me around? I could use a friend” I said. “Sure” she said smiling. I felt good seeing her brace smile. “Hey! Care to join us?” I asked Nadia who was looking for a seat. She shrugged and sat down next to us. This feeling felt so good. I felt warm. I felt powerful…like a Goddess.

 

In today’s society we use the word friend to frivolously. We use it to describe someone we may know for only a few days. It’s only when we are at our lowest, our worst, that we see who is a real friend and who is just an acquaintance. This has been an episode of The Size Zone.

 

Chapter End Notes:

In the next episode of The Size Zone we will meet a struggling web fiction writer who get inspriation from and unlikely person. Stay tuned for the next episode titled "The Giantess Writer".