[Reviews - 43] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Nancy studies at St-Lawrence's private school for girls and right at the beginning of the school year, she managed to become the whole school's footslave, and she likes it. As a therapy, the school's principal decided that shrinking Nancy would change the game and save her from those weird and uncommon desires. 

Enough said.

 

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Legwear, Slave, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: FF/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3397 Read: 77948
Published: May 19 2015 Updated: June 13 2016
Story Notes:

Alright. I am writing this story since a few months now and it is almost done, but I decided to get chapters online. Chapters will be uploaded in the order they've been written, starting with chapter 5. Chapter disorder is therefore part of the story so pay attention to the time markers such as dates to keep track. Some chapters are very long. Shrinking occurs later in the story.

Also, I have to dedicate this story to two writers I really am fond of: Exiguus and Dilbertaco. You two are the best and I strive to be as good a writer as you two are. Thanks for your good stories over the years and keep them coming. This a tribute to you two.

Thank you and enjoy. Reviews and comments always welcome.

 

 

 

 

 

1. How it is going to be solved. by Luidgi [Reviews - 16] starstarstarstarstar (3397 words)