- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

We will see how this goes!

As the growling in my stomach became worse, I noticed that the tingling had also spread throughout my entire body.

"Babe, I think I'm getting sick." I say in a panicking fashion.

We both stand up to walk back to our cars and I notice I am at least a foot taller than him, and getting bigger by the second. 

"Megan, what the hell?" He yelled.

"I don't know what's going on!" I yelled back.

As I continue to grow, Ethan's head can barely reach my belly button, and I realize that my clothing is growing along with me. My sports bra, t-shirt, spandex, and even my flip flops are increasing in size as I do! 

About a minute has passed and he is now shorter than my knee, and my body shows no signs of ceasing this rapid growth. I estimate my height to be about 50ft as I start to lose sight of my boyfriend due to the darkness of night. I am scared to call for him and alert the entire world of this phenomenan. So I keep my mouth shut and pray it stops soon.

"It has to be a dream, it has to be a dream." I say as I close my eyes and hold my breathe when I feel my body return to normal. 

The clouds in the sky begin to shift, and the full moon is brought to life, illuminating the surface below and revealing a site I would never believe in a million years, let alone now. Ethan, hiding behind the park bench, looking up at me. He is no bigger than 2in tall to me, as I look down and compare him to the size of my massive right foot.

The moonlight reflects off of my freshly painted red toe nails as I wiggle my toes before I decide to bend down to gain a closer look at him. I make a conscious effort to be as careful as possible as I hunch over and crouch down as I stand on the balls of my feet and rest my gigantic ass on my calves.

"Ethan..." I whisper as I bring my hand down to try and pick him up. He is a little weary at first, but it was suprising to see him get up from behind the bench and allow me to gently wrap my long fingers around his body and bring him up to my face.

Having another human being in my hand was a rush that I have never experienced before in my life. He is totally in my control, and his life is literally in my hands. He seems so fragile, so easy to break. I repress these thoughts and focus on the task at hand.

"How in the world did this happen?" He shouts up at me.

"No need to yell babe, I can hear you just fine." I say back in my softest voice.

"Well then I don't think you need to whisper, you'll strain yourself after a while! Try talking in a normal tone"

"Okay, so like this?" I can tell from the look on his face my voice is not too loud for him, and with us being in a secluded spot by the lake, I doubt anyone could hear us. 

"Yeah that's fine! But for real, how did this happen?"

"Maybe it was the shooting star I found?" I suggest.

"Well what did you wish for?" He asks.

"I wished for the guaranteed ability to make a difference in our city, and then started growing!"

"So being a giant is the only way to make a differene?" He questions.

"It must be..."

"What can you do?"

"Well, wanna go find out?" I ask in an almost seductive voice.

Ethan thinks for a second, then yells "Hell yeah! Let's go!"

I less cautiously stand up to my full height which has to be around 150ft-200ft, although I have no way to accurately tell, and take my first step as a giant.

Chapter End Notes:

Well, two chapters down. A little action in this one. How is the story holding up? Please leave a review.