- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(Chapter is in progress)

As my foot hits the ground, I feel slight resistance before my foot fully reaches the ground, but I am unsure as to what is causing the premature resistance due to the fact that I still had my flip flops on. I lift my foot and realize that my first step as a giant landed square on Ethan's Silverado that he had saved up for for five years and bought with his own money, as my foot was placed directly next to mine, where his was parked. The car was about 2/3 the size of my sole and was something he cherished deeply, and it crumpled underneath my foot like it was tin foil. I really need to be more careful. I kick my foot backward and with my free hand peel the crumpled remains of the truck from the sole of my flip-flop and show Ethan what's left.

"I am soooooo sorry baby, please forgive me I feel awful." I expressed.

In reply Ethan just said, "It's okay sweetheart, I guess as long as I get to ride you I'll be fine."

"Oh you are so damn cute," I drop the flat truck and bring him to my face and give him a big kiss that covers his entire body, and Ethan is blushing terribly. "It might be hard at this new size, but I definitely owe you a ride." I say to him with a seductive smile and a wink.

"Sounds good babe, just try to be more careful. We don't want to end up hurting anybody!"

"I'll try my best! I have an idea,” I kick off my flip-flops and crouch down with my free hand and pick them up. “This way I’ll be able to tell if I’m stepping on something I shouldn’t, and hopefully be able to stop in time before it ends up crushed under of these bad boys.” I say while wiggling my toes.

Each of my next steps is more carefully placed, and with each one I get more and more accustomed to my new size. I decide to follow the road back towards my house but stay far enough away from it so that cars will not spot me with their headlights, and hopefully think that my footfalls were just an earthquake. Yeah, I guess I didn't think that one through, but what other choice did I have?

With my feet sinking into the dirt creating 15ft deep craters that are 27ft x 9ft dimensionally, tracking my footprints won’t be very difficult. So if I can’t find a way to reverse or control this I will be found by morning, and that won’t do seeing as I haven’t even had time to truly think about how my newly found size can benefit me.

“Ethan, what are we even going to do once we reach my house? Its not like I can just go inside and sleep this off.” I ask.

“Honey, think about it. If you wished for the ability to truly help, you have to have been given a way to control your new ability.” He replied.