- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(Trying something a bit different than my usual stuff, even with M/f works.)

 


 

Obsessed

Trevor awoke from his sudden slumber to the feeling of something hard against the back of his head. He opened his eyes, and saw above him a white sky, one that was too white and featureless to be natural. It took only a few seconds for him to realize that it was a ceiling, and that he was lying on a floor. He sat up and looked around, but he was not prepared for what he saw next: he was in a bedroom, but one seemingly built for a giant. The furniture in the room--the bed, the computer desk, the dresser, and the love seat in the distance--was all gargantuan, and the "white sky" he had first laid eyes on might had well been the sky. The room itself was somewhat tidy, but he could see a mess of empty shoes under the bed, hidden from the sight of a regular person but obvious to someone his size. In what seemed like the center of the room was a round blue rug, and parts of the walls were plastered with posters of comic book superheroes and bikini models.

As he sat there and took in his surroundings, he pondered over how he wounded up here in the first place. The last thing he remembered was taking a walk in the local park with his girlfriend Gina.

In that moment, he frantically turned and searched around himself to see if Gina was nearby. He spotted her several feet behind him, laying face-down on the polished wooden floor with her head turned to the side, her silky black hair nearly covering her face. He stood up and rushed to her side, before kneeling down and prodding her body with his hand.

"Hey, Gina," he called. "Hey, wake up."

She moaned as she began to stir. Her eyes slowly opened, and she brought her hand to wipe them. Afterwards, she looked into Trevor's face, before turning to look around at her surroundings. As expected, a surprised expression appeared on her face as she saw where they currently were.

"Wh-what!?" She let out in a shocked tone. "Where are we?"

"I don't know," Trevor answered. "Looks like a bedroom, but I think it's a bit too big for us to use," he joked.

Gina rolled her eyes. "Help me up."

Taking her hand in his, Trevor helped Gina stand to her feet, as he did the same. Standing right next to each other, both remained silent as they marveled over the massive room in which they had mysteriously found themselves in. Soon, Gina turned to him and broke the silence.

"How did we get here?" She asked. "What is this place? What happened to the park?"

"The answer to all of those questions," Trevor started, "is 'I don't know'."

"This room--this bedroom--I guess, looks like it's made for a giant! But giants don't exist."

"Maybe we shrunk?" Trevor half-jokingly suggested.

"That's ridiculous," Gina said in a dismissive tone.

"Well then, what do you suggest?"

"I don't know... Maybe it's some kind of... Jack and the Beanstalk exhibit."

"A hell of an exhibit, don'tcha think? With how high the ceiling is, we'd have seen it miles away. And where'd they get the giant bedsheets and power cords from? ...Did the giant even have a PC? Or those posters?"

"Maybe it's a modern take on the story." Gina shrugged, before turning to examine the room again.

"Well, whatever. Let's get out of here-"

"Oh my god!" Gina suddenly said in a terrified tone.

"W-What!? What is it!?" Trevor became a bit apprehensive at the sudden shift of her mood.

"When... When you said before that we shrunk..." She turned around to face Trevor, and he could clearly see the fear in her eyes. "I think you're right."

"What? Why?"

"It's been a while, so I didn't recognize it at first, but those exact posters, and the way the room is arranged... This is Ivan's room!!"

"Ivan...?" Trevor asked.

"My ex! The guy I told you about?!"

Trevor thought over her words, before remembering a conversation they had on the subject of her exboyfriend Ivan. According to her, she broke up with him because she found their relationship "boring", and he kept trying to get her back, before she finally tore into him and told him to leave her alone, even going so far as to block him on Facebook and other social websites. Despite that, he kept at it, creating new profiles to try to win her back (though some of his comments were passive-aggressive and even malicious in nature), and constantly calling her even after she changed her number; a mutual friend must have given him her new number. However, at some point, his harassment finally stopped, of which she was relieved because she felt that he had finally gotten the hint and moved on.

"Okay..." Trevor was a bit concerned. "So how and why would we be in his room, like this?"

"I don't know!" Gina replied. "But we need to get out of here!"

"Yeah..."

The couple quickly made their way towards the massive door that was just slightly opened. As they ran, Trevor thought about just what kind of person this Ivan was. He had never met him, and only knew of him from what Gina had told him, and it was possible that she wasn't telling the complete story. He contemplated asking her more about him, but he felt that now was not the time. They had to get out first, and after that, worry about the world outside, assuming that they had indeed shrunken.

That also begged the question of not only how they shrunk, but how they wounded up in--of all places--Ivan's house. Trevor wondered if Gina's ex was behind this, and if he was, for what purposes.

Soon after they were about three-fourths of the way to the door from where they had started, they heard loud, crashing noises from beyond it. The noises became louder with each one, as if they were approaching; Trevor knew that if this was a giant house, then those must have been giant footsteps.

They both stopped running, after which Gina began to hyperventilate, her face awash with fear.

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit!" She repeated, as she began to back away. "It's him! He's here!"

Her terror began to unnerve Trevor. "Maybe it's someone else?" He suggested.

"He lives alone! We have to hide somewhere!" She tugged at Trevor's arm in an attempt to pull him away from the door.

Trevor went with her, though he knew that with how fast the steps were approaching combined with their size, they would not make any progress at all. The footsteps only grew louder and even started to shake the hard floor itself, and eventually it seemed as if they were only steps away from the doorway. As Gina became more frantic, Trevor knew that it was only a matter of seconds before the man of the house would make himself known.

Sure enough, the door swung open, sending a bit of a gust of air in the couple's direction. Both looked on in horror--Gina moreso--at the figure standing in the doorway: a young Asian man around the same age as both Gina and Trevor with short black hair, he seemed to be of average height, but at their size, it was hard to tell. His attire was clearly meant for the summer weather outside, consisting of a blue-and-white striped T-shirt, brown cargo shorts and flip-flops. Trevor didn't want to think of him as "handsome", but he could see why women would be attracted to him.

"Oh my god... Ivan..." Gina was almost scared stiff. Trevor wasn't exactly calm either, but he did not have the history with this man that she did. He attempted at pulling her away so that they could continue their run, but she would not move.

Still standing at the doorway, Ivan looked towards the floor, in the direction where the couple had originally found themselves. Afterwards, his eyes scanned the floor, until it locked on right in their direction. A grim smile appeared on his face as he then started to approach them, his footsteps creating a loud rumble and tremor with each step. Holding onto each other, the couple struggled to keep their balance, though Gina seemed to be having an even tougher time.

In only seconds, he had reached him. He stood over them, looking down on them as if they were bugs at his feet. His presence was almost overwhelming; Trevor and Gina both had a hard time comprehending just how titanic he was compared to him. It was different from the room itself; this was an actual person, one that could have easily trodden on them without even noticing it. They were so small that they barely reached the top of his toes in their sandals.

Finally, Ivan broke the tense silence. "Hello, Gina," he said. "Hello... you," he directed at Trevor, obvious contempt in his tone.

"Did you do this to us?!" Trevor shouted.

Ivan kneeled down, bringing his face closer to the minuscule couple. "That's a dumb question. Of course I did. Why else would you have ended up in here?"

"W-Why!?" Gina shouted. "What the fuck were you thinking!?"

"What was I thinking? I was thinking of our relationship, and how it was a mistake for you to leave me. Especially for someone like him."

"What do you mean, 'someone like me'?" Trevor asked.

"You're not talking about him being Black, are you!?" Gina added.

Ivan nodded. "It's bad enough that you dumped me for no reason, but then you had to start seeing him. Don't you have any Korean pride?!"

Trevor could not believe what he was hearing. "Did you know he was like this?" he whispered to Gina.

"No," she whispered back. "But I didn't know he was this crazy until I dumped him."

Ivan slammed the floor with the palm of his hand, creating from it a very loud thud, the suddenness of which caused both of them to flinch. "STOP WHISPERING TO EACH OTHER!! I could easily crush the both of you right now if I wanted to!"

Gina stepped forward. "Is that why you shrunk us!? So you could do that, you sick bastard!?"

Ivan shook his head. "No. I shrunk you because I had to have you back, no matter what."

"You psycho! Make us big again!"

"No way. If I do, you'd just go to the cops. Not that they'd believe you that you were shrunken. After all, that's impossible, right?" He let out a laugh.

"Dude, you need to let her go," Trevor said. "She doesn't want you, and does not have to be with you if she doesn't want-"

"Shut up!" Ivan interrupted, with clear anger in his voice. "I want her to be with me, and I don't care what I have to do to make it happen!"

Trevor's heart was racing. He knew that both he and Gina were in a very bad situation, and there did not seem to be an easy way out. If they tried to run, he would catch them in no time, and trying to appeal to his rational side seemed to not be working. He was completely obsessed with the idea of having Gina back, and to that end, Trevor had no idea what would become of him. Would both of them be trapped inside of Ivan's house forever?

"Gina, baby." Ivan suddenly took on a more affectionate tone. "You said I was boring, but I can change. I can be the type of guy you want me to be, and I'll show you the time of your life."

"What...!?" Gina was flabbergasted. "Why don't you take 'no' for an answer!? I don't want to be with you!!"

Ivan sighed. "I guess we're going to have to do this the hard way, then."

Ivan then reached down towards the couple. Gina screamed as his massive fingers targeted her especially and started to run, with Trevor in tow. However, they did not make it far at all before she was caught between his index finger and thumb. She screamed frantically as she reached for Trevor, who was also reaching for her hand in an attempt to pull her free. However, Trevor found himself being knocked to the floor by Ivan's other hand. He could do nothing but watch Gina and call her name as she was brought closer to her ex's face.

"You're going to be with me, one way or another. Since you won't go peacefully, I'm going to have to do something drastic."

"What do you mean, 'drastic'!?" Trevor yelled.

"I'm going to put her somewhere where she can never escape, where she'll always be with me..."

Bringing her even closer to his face, he opened his mouth wide and moved her towards it. Trevor's heart sank as he watched the giant did this, and he could hear Gina screaming and yelling as she was being inserted inside of his gaping maw.

"Gina!!" Trevor called. "No!! Don't do it, you son-of-a-bitch!!"

The last thing he heard was Gina calling his name before she was inside of his mouth. His now-empty hand pulled away from his face, before he closed his lips and gave Trevor a satisfied smile, one that made the rage inside of him overpower the fear that he was feeling up until then.

~~~

Gina continued to scream and weep as Ivan's mouth closed, concealing her inside of her dark, wet, and humid prison. She tried to stand up, but the soft, wet ground--the tongue--made it difficult for her to do so. She instead tried to crawl back to where the light from outside had come from, before she felt the tongue constrict and move.

She found herself being moved backwards on the tongue. She knew that that was not a good sign, and attempted to crawl faster and fight against the motions. Unfortunately, it was a futile effort, and the inevitable happened: she started falling. Falling through his throat, she reached the esophagus, which slowly began to push her downward, feet-first.

Her own throat was sore from the screaming, and she knew that it was only a matter of time before she would meet her end. As tears poured down her face, rather than mull over Ivan and what he had done to her--not just then, but since she had broken up with him--she chose to spend her last moments reminiscing about her family, her friends, and Trevor, all of whom she would be leaving behind, and with the exception of Trevor, all of whom would likely never know what happened to her.

Eventually, her esophagus ride came to its end, and she braced herself for the stomach acid that she would soon be plunging into.

However, she still shrieked in sheer pain as the acid ate away at her, with her light summer dress and the straps of her sandals wearing away first briefly before her body followed suit. She tried to remain focused on her positive memories despite the pain, and eventually she passed out from it.

~~~

"There," Ivan said with a satisfied tone. "Now she'll always be with me. ...More-or-less."

Trevor wanted to pound Ivan's face in. He wanted to break every bone in his body. He wanted to do everything he could do short of actually killing him to prolong the torture. He didn't care if he was thrown in prison for assault, as he could not prove that Ivan had not only shrunken Gina but swallowed her whole; he wanted him to suffer.

...But he knew that there was nothing he could do in his current state. He was just too small. It would have been like an ant trying to fight against a boot.

"I don't know what she saw in you, anyway," Ivan said. "I'm a better match for her, when it gets down to it."

This comment only made Trevor angrier. "So, what are you gonna go now!? Are you gonna eat me as well?"

"You've got to be kidding." Ivan's tone was one of disgust. "Why would I do that? You have no place in our relationship." He then stood up. "There's really only one place for you."

As Ivan said those words, he lifted his right foot from the floor and moved it over Trevor, giving Trevor a complete view of the sole of his sandal. Not wasting any time, he turned and bolted in the opposite direction. He ran as fast as he could, even as he saw an enormous shadow around him become darker and darker. Despite his efforts, he knew that he was finished.

He felt a huge weight fall upon him and push him onto the wooden floor, and from there, the weight increased immensely before he saw--and felt--nothing.

Ivan knew that the tiny man would have tried to run; not that it would have made a difference. He stepped down, crushing him underfoot like the bug he thought him to be. Ivan applied more pressure, though at less than two inches tall, it did not take much effort at all for him to be completely flattened underneath the sheer force of his foot.

After twisting his foot slightly, he removed it, finding a bright red blood splatter but no body. He turned the sole of his foot towards his face, and found the crushed body of Gina's boyfriend plastered onto the sole of his flip-flops. He smiled in satisfaction, before he lowered his foot back onto the floor, and pressed down hard while pulling it back, scraping the tiny man off from his sandal and back onto the floor in a bloody smear.

He then looked towards his belly and placed his hand on it. "Looks like it's just you and me now, Gina," he said.

He stepped over the gory mess below him and walked to his computer, logged into it, and maximized his open Internet browser window. The webpage before him read: "How to Shrink Objects and People." He closed the page, finding no need for it anymore.



[THE END]