[Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

An average man has a secret facet to his self-identity, a part of his life that he keeps hidden from the world and only lives out in secret. Until one day when his girlfriend gives him a mask, and both parts of himself are forced together and his secret is brought to light.


Rated: R
Categories: Gentle, Giantess, Feet, Footwear, Insertion, Unaware, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 7961 Read: 17059
Published: May 13 2015 Updated: May 14 2015
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Prelude by GalvanizedSpruce [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (1920 words)

This is my first story, and this chapter is mainly for introductions--no real giantess content other than a few text messages. This is mainly to get character development started and to bring a literary flair to the party. The size related stuff will start next chapter.

2. "There Are No Secrets That Time Does Not Reveal" by GalvanizedSpruce [Reviews - 1] (3737 words)

This is where the action picks up. If you were looking for giantess and some interaction, you'll find it here and of course, there will be more to come. Hope you enjoy it.

3. ". . . You Need Either Inspiration or Desperation." by GalvanizedSpruce [Reviews - 1] (2304 words)