- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thanks for your guys support!

Just a small update for you to know I'm still working on it.

 

I was now too short for driving, so Chloe drove me to work. I was not well prepared to see my taller colleagues yet so I arrived in office half hour earlier. However, when I entered the office, I was horrified to find that Mei was already here! Jesus, I never knew she came office this earlier. But there was no way for me to escape, so I could just try to calm myself as I walked in my room. I could feel Mei's stare on my body but I decided not to have an eye contact with her. Finally, I was in my room and I closed the door behind. I sat on my now oversized chair, letting out a deep breath after throwing off my disguise.

 

Without a sign, the door was swung opened. Mei ducked inside and stood next to my desk, looming me in her Shadow.

 

“Hmm.... Mei do you have questions?” I asked nervously as I craned my neck to look way up to her face.

 

“Mr. Smith, would you mind standing up a bit?”

 

7 inches was a great difference, Mei should have noticed this. And I stood up as her request. Mei walked closer until her shoes were inches away from mine. After losing 7 inches, I was now no taller than her navel and her crotch region was around at my shoulder level.

 

Mei had a puzzled look on her face as she looked far down at me. “Did I grow or something, Mr. Smith you seem to be shorter than I remembered.”

 

I know there was no way I could hide the fact if I continued shrinking, so I decided to tell Mei the truth. Mei's eyes sparkled with amusement when she knew my situation.

 

“So Mr. Smith how tall are you now?” Mei asked in an excited tone.

 

“Hmm, When I measured today morning, I was 4’5”.”

 

“Wow, tell you what, my legs are 4’3 long, you are way taller than my legs, how could we have missed that whole two inches?” Mei chuckled. I could feel myself blushed even more at her embarrassing comment.

 

“I can’t wait to see you becoming smaller, Mr. Smith.” Mei left her words before leaving my office.

 

7 inches made everything considerable bigger in my eyes. I had to adjust my chair height, and both the keyboard and mouse were noticeably larger than the standard size.

 

On my way to the toilet, I saw Ginny struggling to get the box file on the top shelf again. I approached her from behind. With her 4-inch heels on, Ginny was now taller than me by 7 inches! There was no way I could help her reaching the top shelf now.

 

Ginny finally noticed I was behind her. “Hmm does our me-size strong man have any idea reaching…” She joked as she turned around facing me, she already knew it was also impossible for 5’0 me to reach the top shelf, but she didn’t expect I shrank again.

 

“Oh my, Mr. Smith you shrank again!” Ginny exclaimed as she looked down at me.

 

“So I don’t think I could be any help to you now.” I shrugged my shoulders.

 

“Hmm…I don’t think so.” Ginny grinned as she put her hands under my armpits and lifted me up! I was afraid Ginny might not be strong enough at first but I could feel myself so steady in her hands.

 

I extended my hands, trying to reach for the boxfile, when a shadow suddenly loomed over us and the box file was taken by a big feminine hand.

 

“Don’t you think it is a bit dangerous for our little Mr. Smith to take such heavy things, Ginny?” Mei teased us as she put the boxfile back on the desk top, and Ginny lowered me back onto the ground.

 

“I’m sorry, Mei.” Although Ginny was actually a senior to Mei, their tremendous height difference reversed their roles and Ginny could just apologized like a junior.

 

Fortunately, there were not any accidents before I got off work. I had not waited for a long time before Chloe came picking me up.