- Text Size +

 When I awoke in the morning, the first thing I did was comparing myself with the shorts wearing. I was relieved to find that my size remained unchanged.

 

My life in office was busy as usual. The tasks were completed perfectly, despite the difference in height. But it was obvious that my stamina was reduced with my height.  In the afternoon, as per Carman’s request, I entered her room. She gave me a long stare before speaking.

 

“Jaden, actually I want to talk to you about hiring an assistant for you.” Carman paused, trying to see if I have any reactions, but I didn’t.

 

“But please don’t get me wrong. I really appreciate your work but I really want someone to help you for those physical tasks. I asked the interviewee going to your room later and you are the one who make decision for the employment.” Carman completed her sentence, and she was really not sure how I would react. I knew Carman did this because she wanted to reduce my burden, so I decide to accept her offer.

 

“Carman, it’s alright. I would see if he could be a assistance to my works. Thanks for your consideration.” I thanked Carman sincerely before I returned to my room. But I didn’t know that Carman murmured to herself after I left.

 

“Didn’t I tell Jaden that the interviewee is a girl?”

 

After I returned to my room, it didn’t take long until a knock at the door.

 

“Please come in.”

 

The door was opened and I gasped as I found the girl completely filled the doorframe, I could not see her face as the top of the door was barely above her chest! Carman never mentioned that the interviewee was a girl and so big!

 

She leaned way down to squeeze through the door. Then she stood up. And up. And up. The top of her head was less than a foot from the ceiling! She was really a good-looking asian girl, long black hair, big brown eyes with a charming smile. She was stunningly beautiful in a short silver dress, revealing full length of her legs enveloped in black stockings. I looked down at her flat shoes, then back up. Jesus, I thought, I had never seen an Asian girl this tall and she looked awful young!

 

I took few deep breaths to calm myself before walking across to her. As I moved closer, she seemed to loom larger and larger until I stopped about a foot away from her. I was horrified to find that I was even shorter than her chest and my eyes were approximately level with her navel. The girl looked down at me with a smirk.

 

“Nice to meet you, I am Jaden Smith, the senior manager here. And I would be your interviewer today.”I introduced myself a bit nervously as I had to really crane my head to see her face. I extended my hand toward her.

 

“Hello, I am Mei and I came from China. I am only 18 years old. Nice to meet you, Mr. Smith” Mei said as extending her massive hand towards mine. I held my hand out to shake hers, but I was embarrassed to find that I could only wrap my hand around her three fingers. She smiled down at me closing her hand around mine engulfing it. My hand completely disappeared in hers.

 

Jesus, I felt tiny next to her. Mei was just 18 years old, 21 years younger than me. And this teenager made me feel like a child next to her.

 

“Hmm…May I just ask how tall are you?” I felt embarrassed as I withdrew my hand, this was actually the first time I asked a girl about her height.

 

"Well, I'm seven feet four inches tall, and have to wear special ordered shoes” Mei answered, smiling down at me.

 

It would make her more than two feet taller than me. Even to my old height, she could tower over me easily as well!

 

“Hmm..I think we’d better sit down to have a talk so both of our necks won’t ache.” I led her to sit down on my opposite side.

 

Mei giggled at my statement as she sat down. I could see the chair struggling to accommodate her weight with some sounds.

 

“Hmm….Actually this job might require you to do some physical tasks, so Mei are you alright with this?”

 

“I am okay with that, and I am confident in my strength.  Although I may be weaker than the man my size, I am still stronger than a cute guy like you. Or you can try.”Mei replied with a smile, putting her arm on the desk top.

 

I blushed as hearing her words. But I really wanted to try my own strength so I also put my arm on the desk top. Mei put my hand in hers and set our elbow on the desk top. My hand is so small that her hand completely engulfed my hand in her fist.

 

After counting to three, I tried to push her arm down but it didn’t move. I used all the power I had but still her arm didn’t budge. I looked up at her and met her smiling face, she wasn’t even trying at all.

 

“How about try using both arms, Mr. Smith?”

 

I grabbed Mei’s hand with both of my hands but I still couldn’t move her arm. I used all of my might in my body but her arm even didn’t budge an inch. Finally, with apparent ease, she pushed my arms down to the desk top. I had no ways to stop her, she was far too strong to me. I panted heavily, sweating from the effort I had put.

 

“Really a nice try, Mr. Smith. I think I passed the test right?”Mei smiled as withdrawing her hand. “Actually, I can do more to show my strength….”

 

Mei got up from the chair and leaned forward to place her long fingers under my armpits. Before I could react, I was lifted straight out of the chair. Mei held me in front of her face with my feet dangling two feet off the floor!

 

“Mr. Smith, you are so light, I bet you do not weigh 100 pounds even.” Mei smiled down at me as she thrust her huge thigh between my legs, spreading my legs easily and set me astride her hip. Then she began walking around the room with me sitting astride her hip. While she was walking, I felt her thigh rubbing against my crotch and I could feel my rod becoming hard, poking at her thigh. I hope Mei won’t notice, it seemed to be impossible as Mei smiled down at me.

 

“Hmm…Mr. Smith, could I take it as a pass to my interview?”

 

I blushed in embarrassment and I had nothing to say. Mei finally let me to go after walking for several minutes.

 

“I look forward to your reply, Mr. Smith.” Mei said smiling down at me before she left me alone in the room. I sat back down on my chair. I finally approved Mei’s employment after a long mental struggle.