- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Comments are always welcomed!

 


 

Chloe and I returned to our bedroom after dinner, Chloe just sat on the bed speechlessly, and I could tell she was upset at something. Actually, sinceknowing my non-stop shrinking situation, Chloe became more silent and she always looked worried. I walked over to Chloe and grabbed her bigger hands. With Chloe sitting on the bed, I was still tall enough to look down on her face.

 

“Chloe, I know my situation is so troublesome and the spending for our daily life and my treatment should be an enormous amount……” There was a long pause before I continued my words.

 

“Considering such pressure and having a shrinking husband, I really understand if you choose to leave. I love you but I won’t insist that you stay with me facing those issues….” I said nervously, as I was really not sure what her answer was..

 

After hearing my words, Chloe looked up at me smiling.

 

“Jaden, sorry if I caused you any misunderstanding. I won’t leave you alone for any reason. Don’t you remember the promise we made on our wedding?” There was a pause before she continued. “Actually, since your shrinking, I begin to have a strange feeling. I mean...when you're smaller than me, I feel like I’m the one...in control. It...makes me feel...umm...you know……It makes me horny...But I really don’t want to make you feel I’m making fun of your current situation.”

 

Although Chloe’s words seemed a bit odd to me, I was quite relieved to know that Chloe was still loving me.

 

“It’s okay honey, I think it’s alright. And nothing we can do about my shrinking now.”I held her hands tightly as I tried to comfort her.

 

Chloe smiled up at me as she stood up, while rubbing up against me, never breaking our eye contact as she straightened up to look me in the eye and then continued to rise several inches above me. Chloe really looked like a super hot model to me now, and my rod responded accordingly.

 

“It seems our little man also enjoy it as well.” Chloe giggled as feeling my rod poking at her thigh.

 

Chloe looked down and smiled and pressed my face into her chest with her hands. With my current height, it only required me to lean down a bit to complete such task.

 

I wrapped my hands around her waist and played with her ass. Chloe moaned as feelingmy smaller hands massaging her cute ass. She quickly removed her shirt to expose her bra. I shoved the bra cup to the side to expose her wonderful bosom. I could not help puttingmy mouth around her nipple, licking and nibbling her exposed breast.

 

I attempted to move her onto the bed, and I had to use all my power to sling her onto the bed. It seemed that I had lost so much strength due to loss in height. Soon we were both naked on the bed and we fuck in ecstasy. Before I shrank, Chloe really had a difficulty to accommodate my big rod. But now she could take it no problem!First she was on top, but I asked her to switch because I felt like I was being crushed. Even that was a totally new experience: crawling around on top of her. With my current height, she was seemingly so much stronger and heavier than before. It took all of my strength at times just to make her move as I wanted. After we were done I was exhausted.