- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thanks for your support!

As usual, comments are always welcomed!

Hmm….Didn’t I mention that our company was mainly engaged in selling children’s clothing? To raise our reputation among the public, we had constantly hired a pair of kids, a boy and a girl, for promoting our products through the posters. Today was the photo-taking day, but we are notified that the boy was suffering from a severe cold, making it impossible for him to participate in the photo-taking today.

 

Due to the tight schedule, Carman was worried about finding a substitute for the boy, otherwise, we could just use one-girl-poster for promotion and that should greatly affected our selling of boy’s clothing. Carman’s eyes sparkled with excitement when her eyes locked on me. I had a sinister foreboding and soon  the truth had proved me right.

 

Ten minutes later, I was now sitting in the changing room, allowing makeup girls to shave my beard and put on makeup. I really could not say no to my boss Carman’s request, but under my insistence, I won’t need to wear the child’s clothing during the photo-taking. After their magical works, even I could have mistaken myself for a teen boy. Then I was lead into the studio and introduced to my partner, Angela, who was almost as tall as me.

 

“Hello Jaden! How old are you?” Angela asked innocently.

 

“Err..I am 12 years old.” I believed telling my true age was not a good idea.

 

Angela giggles as hearing my words,“ I am just 9, but I was almost as tall as you already. I bet you should be small for your age.” Angela placed her hands on top of our both head, illustrating our small height difference.

 

Fortunately, our talk was cut when Carman came to ask us to be ready for photo-taking.

 

Angela was asked to take some individual photos first, I could see she was not so nervous before the camera, she should have quite much experience in this. Unlike her, it was the first time I was being photographed as a (kid) model, my posture looked a bit unnatural at first but the problem was solved when I soon get used to the camera.

 

Then the photographer began taking photos of both Angela and me. We posed as being told, and I felt like myself taking a series of photos with a 6’1 model, except the model’s face looked so childish. My imagination was soon broken when Carman asked Mei joined us. Even though Mei was wearing flats today, she could dwarf both of us without any questions. In my view, Mei was now a 10’ giantess! Both Angela and me were no taller than Mei’s waist, and we really looked like children next to her (Although Angela was really a child).

 

It was quite difficult for the photographer to fit all of us in the photo, but he still could. Then the photographer took some photos of Mei kneeling behind us. Even on her knees, there was no way for us blocking Mei as we were just as tall as her breasts. To my horror, the photographer then asked Mei to pick us up. Unlike what I anticipated, Mei put her each hand beneath our bottom and lifted us effortlessly! Then she thrust her huge thigh between my legs, spreading my legs easily, and set me on her hip and then Mei did the same to Angela. Then Mei began walking around with two people sitting astride her hip while she held us casually with her each arm. Even sitting on Mei’s hip, Mei’s chest was right in my face.

 

The fabric of my clothing was too thin that I could feel Mei’s soft, warm flesh squeezing against my crotch. Soon my rod was standing up like a flag pole, stiff and throbbing. I tried to escape her arm and got back to the ground but Mei’s arm held me firmly in place. Soon I could not withstand anymore and my rod exploded in orgasm. I blushed with embarrassment as feeling my trousers’ crotch region becoming wet. I couldn’t believe I just cum before the crowds, and I was sure everyone would find out what happened if got down from Mei. Mei gasped with surprise as she felt the wetness on her side and she looked down to meet my eyes. I really could not say anything at this moment, I just hoped Mei would not put me down before the crowd.  Fortunately, Mei knew my meaning well. After finishing the shoot, Mei put Angela back down on the ground and then walked straight back to the changing room with me sitting astride her hip like a child. Although this sight was not a pleasant sight but I believed this was much better than being found out cumming during the photo-taking in front of the crowds.

 

Mei locked the door behind us and she finally put me down on the ground. Today I was wearing khaki trousers, we looked at my trousers and there was a nice dark stain at the crotch area. Mei couldn’t help letting out giggles.

 

“Hey, don’t you think it was your responsible for this?” I looked up at her, trying to show my dissatisfaction to her.

 

“Ok Boss…But I would say mainly because you are too easy to be teased.” Mei stopped giggling but still teased me with words.

 

I knew Mei was telling the truth. “Oh man look at me, what am I going to do now?” I mumbled as seeing the dark stain. There was no way for me to go out like this.

 

“I have an idea.” Mei grinned as she grabbed her coat nearby. She put it on, showing the space between the coat and her body.

 

“No way!” I protested. It was way too embarrassing.

 

“What choice do you have, Mr. Smith?” Mei did have a point.

 

“Or our Mr. Smith wants to go out and let everyone knows he peed in his trousers. ” Her arguments made sense and I was finally convinced.

 

Mei gave me a towel to wrap around my hip first, avoid her clothes being ruined by my mess. Then she stood me on the chair, I wrapped my little legs around her mid section, just under her breasts. Mei then wrapped the coat tight, and buttoned it. Mei smiled at her reflection in mirror, “Although I may look a bit fat but it’s fine.”

 

Then everything went according to the plan. I was delivered to Mei’s car without any one noticed. Mei grabbed the car key from the bag and started the car. But soon I realized something wasn’t right. “Aren’t we driving to my home?”

 

“Don’t be silly, how should I explain if I send you to your home with a soaked trousers?” Mei’s words made sense and I could just nod my head.

 

Soon we arrived at Mei’s home – a big house built for someone her size. If the standard size furniture was a bit too big for me, Mei’s furniture could dwarf me easily. The door knob was at my shoulder level, even the chair came up to my waist, I could not sit on it unless I climbed it.

 

“Hmm…I think Mr. Smith you should give me your clothes so I could put them in the washing machine.” Mei smiled down at me.

 

“Err…But what should I wear then?” I asked nervously.

 

“I will find you something to wear.” Before I could response, Mei pinned me on the floor and removed all my clothes with her other hand. Then she went to put the clothes in the washing machine, leaving me naked on the floor. I could just use my hands to cover my crotch when I waited Mei to return. I was terrified to find that Mei returned with a pair of pink panties in her hands.

 

“Hmm…I think it’s okay for me to just wear your pant only.” I said nervously, I really thought it was really not appropriate to wear one of my female subordinate’s panties.

 

“Don’t be silly, what if you wet again and that may ruin my pants.” Her words made me blushed deeply and I was not sure how to reply her.

 

“But I really do not think…” My words were cut as I was shivering all over due to the cold air from the air conditioner.

 

“Well, we can’t really have you catching cold or you may have to apply for sick leave tomorrow. At least this could warm you up.” Mei smiled as she handed the panties to me. I looked up at her and then at the panties. I really didn’t have so much choice at all, I was trapped in a house without any clothes. It was really impossible for me to go out naked. And I was feeling cold and I had to find something to wear.

 

Reluctantly, I took the panties from Mei. I held the panties at their corners, mortified by how far I had to spread my arms apart to do so. I stepped into them and held them up to my sides, but the bottom still hung underneath my crotch.

 

“Nice try, Mr. Smith. But I don’t think that’s what we call “wearing”.” Mei teased and I felt so embarrassed that even her panties could dwarf me easily. I tried putting both legs into one leg hole, pulling the panties up and off over my head. I was horrified to see that my entire body wasn’t as thick as one of Mei’s thigh!

 

“Haha!  Mr. Smith you should really see how cute you are.” Mei laughed as she pointed to the mirror next to us. I looked at our reflection in the mirror. We both saw the same thing. A ridiculously little man trying to wear a pair of oversized panties and he was standing next to a gigantic Japanese girl, who was almost twice his height. He was way below her awesome boobs and he was just as tall as her belly button. I felt so humiliated now and I looked nothing more than a child next to Mei.

 

“Hmm, we can see my pair of panties is way too big for you, so let me find another pair for you.” Mei smiled as she pulled out a small box from under bed. She dug deeper into the box then came up with a white pair of panties, it was smaller than the previous one, but still looked big to me.

 

“Hmm, if these don’t fit, I really don’t know what you can wear, these are ones I got for my seventh birthday.” Mei smiled as she held them out to me. I reached out and took them in my hands. My thought really struggled when I looked at them, I won’t need to wear them if they were too big for me, but it meant that I was even too small for wearing a 7-year-old’s panties.

 

Then I bent over stepping into them and I pulled them up. They stretched a bit when they went over my hips. They were loose and baggy, but they could still stay up when I released my hands. I looked up at Mei in embarrassment, I was totally dwarfed by this asian teenager girl and I was only big enough to wear the panties that had belonged to Mei when she was a 7-year-old girl.

 

Mei was amused with the result, and then she picked up a pair of her pants. She first held them up in front of her legs, showing that they are just a pair of ordinary pants, covering  from her hip to her ankle. Then she handed it to me and I held them up in front of me. To my horror, even if I lifted the waistband to my mouth level, the pants legs still touched the floor with around 2” left over!

 

“I think it is impossible for you to wear my pants, you are way too short for them.” Mei giggled as seeing my comparison with her pants. I looked at the mirror and found that the part under my mouth was completely blocked by Mei’s pants and I believed if I lifted the pants further up, my whole body could hide behind the pants without any problems. Although I was so embarrassed for being so tiny next to this gigantic girl, I had a raging hard-on. Thanks to the loose panties, the tent formed was not so obvious. I wondered if I had a secret fascination with tall women, even not recognized it by myself.

 

“Then I think you’d better wear my shorts instead.” Mei grinned widely as she noticed the tent in my panties. And then she picked up a pair of shorts from the drawer and held it before her hip. They were really short shorts and it was obvious to see that they could barely contain her hip. But when I put them on, they were really baggy on me and came to my knees! I had to pull the tightening straps of the shorts to make the waistband fitting on my hip.

 

Mei then stood next to me as she turned me facing the mirror. I could just see the image of a tiny man, who dressed in a pair of oversized shorts, standing next to a gigantic Japanese young girl. The tiny man was no taller than her navel and he looked nothing more than a child next to her. The reflection was actually too humiliating for me, but my erection was as hard as I could ever remember it being. I tried to cover it but it was obvious a bit too late to do it.

 

“It seems my boss has a thing about tall woman.” Mei teased me but I really couldn’t find any words to reply her. Unconsciously, I asked Mei a question, which I believed I would never ask a girl.

 

“Do you wear heels?” Mei’s mouth opened slightly in surprise. Then she smiled as she pulled me closer until I was beneath her boobs. Her eyes met mine through the mirror reflection.

 

“Look, Mr. Smith.” Mei pointed at the reflection, “Your head is barely taller than my waist level. Am I too short for you in flats?”

 

“Hmm…I…just asked curiously.” I replied nervously as craning my neck to look at the bottom side of her boobs.

 

“But I think I would better to follow my boss’s order.” Mei smiled as she left the room. I sat on the bed, wondering how tall Mei would be in her heels.

 

Mei came back in around ten minutes, she completely changed her outfits. She was now wearing a white blouse with black mini skirt and a pair of black stocking. It was actually the same outfit she wore to work, except her 10-inch heels. She was now even a head taller than the door! She bent over and walked in the room. She made two steps toward me and asked me to stand up. I did as she said. But I was terrified to find that Mei’s crotch region was at my eye level now and her belt was way above my head!

 

I gulped hard when I looked down, finding that Mei’s knees were now at my waist level. My eyes followed up her stocking-covered legs to where her stocking ended, actually at my eye level. I felt myself redden as I found myself could look directly up her skirt at her red panties. The lower edge of Mei’s skirt was at my forehead level so Mei’s miniskirt could not be any obstacle to my view. I stepped back a bit as I continued to look up, her midriff, then to the bottom side of her boobs, which completely blocked Mei’s face from me. I felt so small but I became turned on instantly, forming a tent in the shorts.

 

“Mr. Smith, you are so short!” Mei giggled as she looked down at me from far above. I was really dwarfed by Mei, who was less than half my age. Mei squatted down and patted my head like a child. If Mei decided to do something to me, I was afraid that I really could not resist her. Fortunately, I was saved by the bell ringing sound of the washing machine, indicating that the washing process was finished. Mei then took out my clothes and dried them with hair dryer. After putting my clothes back on, I decided to return home instantly. I declined Mei’s suggestion of sending me home, I was quite intimidated by Mei’s height and it was quite impossible for me to stop her from doing anything. As a result, I just called a taxi to send me home.