- Text Size +

Kira had removed the lid and was staring down into the mess of dirtied paper that surrounded Maria. The girl had managed to press most of it into the bottom of the jar, and was huddled in the limited space above.

'I see you've made yourself a nice little spot in there. But I think it's about time we spend some quality time together. I've got a dinner soon, the other girls are making me head of the sorority. I'd love for you to attend.'

Maria began to scream, or at least, it looked like screaming. Her face had changed to a beet red, mouth snarled, but all Kira could hear was a quiet whining squeal. Kira smiled.

'I know, it's all very exciting. As I was saying, you should definitely come, but I'm afraid that everyone would be alarmed to see you at your current stature. So I think it would be best if we find an alternative container for you.'

Kira began pulling down her skirt as she spoke. The red fabric fell to the floor at her feet. Her hand moved to lower her panties.

'I can see that you are filthy, and I promise that it was all very practical. I needed you to know what it felt like to be slathered in my shit.'

Kira flicked her thumb, stretching the elastic band and dropping her pink panties to join her skirt.

'That way, you are well prepared for spending some quality time with even more of it. In fact, I've decided that you will enjoy the evening in my rectum. I apologize if it's a bit tight, I haven't done much anal stuff before, and you are quite a bit larger than a penis. I'll make sure you are well lubricated, that way you can slide in as deep as you'd like.'

Kira slapped her ass as she finished, then quickly bent over and replaced her skirt. Then she slipped her fingers into the jar and wrapped them around Maria, cowering and attempting to burrow herself under some of the papers. Kira paid no mind, easily plucking the diminutive girl up and out, holding her by the legs. The remainder of her pet was still coated in shit and semen, a little too dirty for Kira's tastes. She held Maria close to her side, gripping her in a tight fist to ensure no sound, and slipped herself into the bathroom. Her other hand turned the tab for hot water as she tossed Maria into the sink basin. The water slammed down on top of her and she sputtered as water splashed in all directions. Kira pressed her palm in the soap dispenser, taking a copious amount of the viscous clear fluid and letting it spill down onto Maria. It began to foam and sud as it spread over her body. Kira reached her hands down to scrub her dirty toy, but recoiled from the heat. Maria's skin had turned a bright pink, and Kira twisted the cold knob to set a more suitable temperature. Her hands coursed over the girl's head, mushing the soapy water into her hair, face, mouth and nose. Maria sputtered again, not appreciating Kira's thorough cleaning.

'You need to hold still and get cleaned, otherwise, I'm not sure my asshole will be willing to swallow you, Maria. You want to be a good snack don't you? Just imagine it, my rectum gorging itself with your body, as you are covered in slime and shit inside, inch by inch sucking you deeper until, pop, my anus closes tight around you. You'll be able to squirm and wiggle all you like, unless of course some of my shit descends over top of you. That might make it more difficult, but at least you'll be able to spend quality time with shit such as yourself. A family reunion of sorts.'

Kira's thumbs pressed hard into Maria's chest, pinching the skin of her breasts as she moved downwards, pulling hard against her belly and digging into her back. The water had been streaked with brown and bits of solidified white semen, floating in circles around Maria. Last were her legs, and they were surprisingly clean. Kira still gave her fingers a twist around the girl's legs, spinning around as she cleaned down to her toes. Once there, Kira grabbed both feet together and lifted, dangling Maria upside down over the dirty water by her ankles. No longer obstructed, the water cleared as it was washed into the opening at the sink's bottom.

'What a good clean toy you make Maria. You are so close to being ready for snacking on. Ass-snacking that is. I think I can feel it twitching and drooling. Guess it's hungry for a tiny bitch morsel.'

Kira snatched two paper towels from the dispenser and wrapped them around Maria, obscuring her. Turning out from the bathroom, she returned to her bedroom to continue playing with her toy. Once back inside, she went to the bedside table and opened the first drawer. Kira tossed Maria onto the bed, paper towels unfolding as she landed with a soft thump. Kira sorted her fingers through various make-up pieces, condoms, key chains, finally finding her bottle of water based lubricant. She popped it out of the drawer, lifted the cap and squeezed a generous dollop onto her palm. Maria was still on the bed, breathing heavily and lying on her back. Her salmon-pinked skin looked painfully hot.

'Alright Maria, I've got a little lotion for that burn. I also understand that mucus holds in moisture very well. Shame I didn't cook you fully, but then you wouldn't be able to wiggle for me. That would just not do.'

Kira took her coated palm, and cradled it around Maria's midsection. She slathered it on Maria's belly and chest, back and legs. Last, she applied a bit on the girls face, tracing her finger over Maria's face and chin, noosed around her neck and into her hair. Kira drew her hand over to the paper towels to remove some of the extra lubricant, and then grasped Maria, palms encircling her head and fingers around her shoulders and breasts. With her opposite hand, she tugged the red skirt down once more, and when it had fallen, stepped free of the fabric. Stopping in front of a standing mirror, leaned at a small incline, she used her untarnished hand to tilt it down a touch. Kira bent herself over, face away from the mirror, but craned her neck right to look backwards at the reflection. Her one hand spread the cheeks of her ass between index and thumb, the other held Maria. Kira positioned Maria's legs to enter her anus first. It was tightly sealed and puckered, with a smattering of brown tinged flesh contrasting te surrounding peach skin. Kira watched, bringing Maria's toes close enough to touch her rim. The lubricant was chilly against her sensitive skin, and Kira paused momentarily. With a deep breath, she pressed, feeling wriggling toes slide first into her rectum, followed by a bump of ankles and the increased thickness of legs. Kira opened her eyes again to watch, easing herself into the process of engulfing Maria with slow and steady breaths. Relaxing her abs and sphincter, Maria pressed again, a bit of air escaping through the lubricant making a slurping sound as hips and belly entered the tight space. Her little pet was still at least 10 inches, more than the length of her rectum, and Kira felt as squirming toes impacted the first corner, headed towards her sigmoid colon. Kira twisted Maria sharply, feeling her legs bend slightly within, and then pushed hard against her shoulders. Flexed hips slid into position, legs now rounding the abrupt bend, leaving only Maria's head exposed as her torso joined her hips in a prison of anal flesh.

'Alright Maria, consider yourself ass food. I'm going to push you in now dear. Remember to listen while I depose you, and I apologize if anything makes its way through to join you. We are having Thai food tonight, so things might move quickly. Toodles.'

Kira's index was planted on the crown of Maria's head. She pressed inwards, another squelch welcoming the girl's face and hair until the much anticipated pop of her sphincter closing emerged. Kira withdrew her finger, and wiped of the last of the lubricant on another towel before inspecting her asshole in the mirror. It had resumed a tight, shuttered position, now gleaming with a bit of the lubricant that dripped out the tiny orifice. A few strands of Maria's hair still lay on the rim, and Kira flexed, watching as the clenching motion sucked them upwards in slow increments. She dabbled the towel against her rectum, cleaning off any remaining debris, and then returned to her discarded panties, over near the shoe rack. Pulling them up, she felt the cushion of the fabric against her sensitive and stretch anal folds. Within, her rear pelvis, Kira felt subtle movements. She imagined that Maria was twisting around inside, contorted into a half bent doll that was trapped in brown mucus and soft contracting tubes. Occasionally a jab of pleasure resounded with surprising intensity, and each time, she felt her vagina moisten. Her panties would probably end up soaked by the end of dinner, but they would be in better shape than Maria. Replacing her skirt, and selecting a fancier top, Kira glanced at the clock. It was already after six, and she had less than ten minutes to finish readying herself. With a sigh and a clench of her abdomen, Kira began a flurry of powder and gloss to prepare for the upcoming event. Appearances were important; after all, she was about to become the new queen bee.