- Text Size +

Kira arrived early. She wore a red skirt and plain white tank top today. It was tight enough to be sexy, hinting of schoolgirl design. Turning the final block towards the shop, she let herself speed up in her excitement, then hurriedly knocked on the door. She didn't see Leo anywhere on her trip, and he wasn't supposed to arrive for a good fifteen minutes, so Kira figured she had plenty of time to work out the details with Candy. As expected, the cheerful store clerk appeared and allowed her inside. They met together on either side of the counter top. Candy was chewing gum, blowing purple bubbles that snapped as they burst. Even her eyes were smiling, Kira noted, the girl must love her job to be so happy at work. It added to the appeal.

'So Kira, that didn't take long? Guess you decided to take up the offer?'

'You bet. He was more than excited to sign the contract. My friend will be arriving soon, and he's asked that I work out all the arrangements. I think he's a bit nervous. I don't think he's even been in an adult store before.'

'A newbie then? That's alright, we're happy to make everyone feel welcome at the Cherry. Let's make sure the papers are in order, and then chat about your options. Did you bring it with you today?'

'Mhm,' Kira said, ruffling through her purse momentarily. She produced the papers, and turned them to face Candy on the counter top. 'There we go.'

'Perfect, looks like we're all set then. So, I know it's only your second time here, and I got a sense that you hadn't considered our particular style of... fantasy, before. Did you think about what you'd like to try?'

'Well it may be a bit of an odd request but...' Kira paused as Candy smirked playfully.

'I assure you Kira, nothing is odd around here, or perhaps it all is. Either way, let's hear it.'

'Okay, well, we were hoping to have him turned into, an appliance of sorts.'

'Of course. What did you have in mind?'

'A toilet. We were hoping to have him made into a toilet. I think it would be awful sexy to be able to shit in his mouth and have him swallow it all down. And I'd like it to be a rather, permanent, arrangement.'

'Hmm, I'm sure that won't be a problem, but there's a lot of options you have here. First, lets consider positioning. Standing? Kneeling? Sitting? Or perhaps mounted? We have a lot of flexibility on this.'

'Wow, yea. I guess I haven't considered all the details. I want to be able to sit over him, like a regular one, so not standing. I think I want him face up too. So maybe kneeling, or like turned around on his back, on like an incline.'

'I see, so trying to make it as realistic as possible. I'd recommend we go with kneeling. Things tend to go down much easier if the torso is upright. And speaking of which, we need to take about flushing arrangements, that is, if you want him to flush.'

'Oooh, definitely. Everything needs to go down. What are the options?' Kira asked.

'Well, we have multiple methods, some faster than others, and the option of using and external water source. The most basic would be to have his mouth automatically close when you are done. It will all drain away eventually, but can't be used very quickly. A step up after that involves plugging the nose simultaneously. He will naturally swallow quite quickly, but there is a small risk of suffocation if the flushing mechanism is mistimed. We can also install tubing to maintain the passage of waste, and have the option of external water entry to facilitate thorough rinsing.'

'Wow. Umm. Okay. Well how does the extra tubing work?'

'We keep the mouth cavity open with a plastic liner, similar to the bowl of a toilet, and then a thinner pipe at the bottom goes down the throat. He can still breathe through his nose, but it's not that comfortable. You can't flush anything very large after that, lest you clog the tubing.'

'I don't think that's going to work at all. And what about the extra water thing?'

'Well, if using the conventional flushing, we keep a small water line over the sides of each lip that will spray into the mouth while it is closed, rinsing it out. If you don't use one, saliva will clean the mouth out, but it takes longer.'

'Okay, let's use one. And I like the idea of flushing with nose and mouth closed.'

'Perfect!' Candy chimed. 'Just a few more things then. We need to consider seating and how to house the finished product. We can actually install almost any seat type or style. Something easy to clean, like porcelain, is an option. But you can choose colors, and to have a fuzzy seat or a cushioned one.'

'It's kind of a one time thing, so let's splurge a bit. How about a fuzzy pink seat. And add a bit of extra width to make it extra comfortable. Should make a longer sitting warm and enjoyable.'

'Yeah, it really would.' Candy replied. Her pace had quickened to match Kira's with each detail they discussed. She wasn't sure if the clerk was just as aroused, or just matching her pace. Still, from the way Candy occasionally smacked her lips, and blew successively larger bubbles between explanations, Kira decided on the former.

'And what about the, housing?' Kira interrupted the lengthy pause.

'Right. Well, if you are hoping for a permanent fixture, we need to make sure it is in the right location with appropriate attachments and siding. An open concept is possible, or we can have your friend completely obscured, under some form of metal or plastic casing. As for attachments, you need to consider where he is being placed. Every input generates an output, so exit piping is usually required. We can place a catheter and rectal tubing that feeds into the regular toilet pipes, assuming we install him in a bathroom, that is.'

'Well, he's definitely going in the bathroom. I'm not sure he's going to like that last part, but he did sign up after all. And I think I'd like the face and neck to be showing. Watching him swallow is the best part. I could happily ignore the rest, so let's cover that up. Something plastic, and floral. I want my toilet to be a tasteful fixture after all.' Kira was giggling as she finished. Candy matched her with a smile.

'So is he coming soon, Kira? I think we've pretty much got everything worked out. When things are set, we can deliver and install him in your house this afternoon.'

'I told him to come around noon, so he should be here any second. And that sounds wonderful Candy. I'm really excited.' Kira said.

'I do so hope you enjoy your new appliance from Cherry!' Candy beamed. Her grin was interrupted by a knock on the door.

'That must be him?' she said, opening the door wide. 'Welcome to Cherry, do come in.'

Candy waved Leo inside, and he came over to the counter alongside her. He was looking left and right with sharp glances. Kira was right, he was nervous in a sex shop.

'Alright Leo, Kira and I have just finished working out all the details. So all that's left is for you to join me in the back and we can get started.'

Candy produced a whiskey glass, with a clouded, deep purple color. She slid it across the table to Leo.

'To calm your nerves. Take it down and then follow me.'

Leo raised his eyebrows and shot Kira a glance. He must have no idea what was going on. Kira returned a reassuring smile and gestured at him with her head titled. Leo swallowed the concoction forcefully, then turned to trail Candy as she walked towards a back hall way. Kira watched them go together. Poor guy, he would make an excellent bathroom fixture for her new sorority, and she intended to share with her sisters. After all, people would soon notice that Maria was gone, and they would need a new queen.

Kira was happy to oblige.