- Text Size +

A neighboring fraternity came in full attendance, as well as a few close friends from both sides. Kira brought the cake platter and serving spatula and lay them on the center table. She had to weave through the throng, arriving without incidence. With everything in place, she retreated from the table and glanced at a wall mirror placed in the living room. Her makeup was perfectly set, and deep blue eye shadow complemented her sapphire dress.

'Wow Kira, that's an incredible cake! You made it all by yourself?' Chelsea said. Her eyes were wide, and she patted her stomach. Kira nodded. 'It looks delicious, I can't wait to dig in. I haven't had a bite to eat all day, well, you know, since my fruit breakfast smoothie, and the chocolates, and...'

Kira laughed, and Chelsea returned a cheeky grin. She spotted Leo and their eyes met. Kira winked slyly, then turned her attention back to the girls nearby.

'That middle slice looks amazing, I love how you decorated it. Maria's probably gonna take it though. Ah well, I'll just grab one of the smaller pieces, have to watch my waist line after all. Boys hate muffin tops.'

'You're probably right, but all the same, I hope everyone likes it. I'm pretty new to baking, but it was actually pretty fun. One of you should help me next time.'

'Definitely. I bet if I could cook, the guys would be lining up at my door. And I could really use a few more guys sniffing around. It's been a cold month.'

'Hah, don't sound so desperate! Look around, or are these Nu hotties not up to your standards. You should just talk to some more people. I hear James recently broke up with Daphne. I bet he's looking for an easy rebound...'

Kira them drone on. She nodded politely and quipped occasionally. Maria was moving to the front of the room, and started banging a crystal glass of wine.

'Alright everyone, girls, Nu's, welcome to the May Delta-Nu formal. I think it's about time we get to have some of the cake. It was made by our own Kira, so do try to smile and swallow if possible. Afterwards we will get started on the dance floor. Drinks are all near the back wall, and I hope to see everyone let loose a little. Be sure to pick any eligible Nu and remember to keep the PDA in the bedrooms.'

Her little speech was met with a few whoops and cheers as Maria closed in towards the center table and the cake. A series of small plates encircled the main platter, and she took one for herself. Kira watched as she eyed the pieces, before dipping the spatula in to pry out the decorated central slice. She managed to only maul two other pieces in her efforts, and then daintily grabbed a fork and began pecking at the slice. Once she had served herself, others closed in. They eagerly grabbed the surrounding pieces and a plate for themselves before returning to their groups. Kira waited patiently, taking one of the last remaining for herself. She slid the fork down at the corner and popped the piece gingerly into her mouth. The girls nearby all had their own slices, with several nearing the last few bites.

'Kira this is really good. You outdid yourself. I hope you bake for every party!'

'Yea, wow. I wish we had seconds. Some of those Nu guys took two.'

'Don't worry, don't worry. I'll make some more again soon. Just for us.'

'But I can't wait that long! Ah. I'm still hungry.'

Kira smiled at the kind remarks, and took another bite of her piece. She was quite happy with the result. Delicious cake, and if her timing was correct, a soon to be much smaller queen bee. Kira swiveled, letting her dress spin as she tried to spot Maria. The girl was near the entrance, pouring herself another glass of Chardonnay and spurring the advances of two Nu's. Kira excused herself with a nod, and began to weave her way towards Maria. It wouldn't bode well to have others take notice of the process.

'Hey Maria,' Kira said, 'can I get your help with something in the kitchen? It'll just take a sec.'

'It better. Sorry boys, I have to take care of our baker-to-be, but I'm sure she won't take too much of my time.'

Kira walked towards the hallway, and Maria followed with slow gait. She tried to explain to others as she passed that she was taking care of a pest problem, but that it would be quick. Kira hadn't noticed any effect from the pills, but it had only been a few minutes. It still might take a few more, so she would have to distract Maria until things started to progress. They winded the hallway and arrived at the kitchen door. Kira opened it and allowed Maria to enter first. The room was empty, and spotless thanks to Kira, a stark contrast to the mess usually left by the other sorority sisters.

'Okay Kira, what is it now?'

'I just wanted to ask you about something. A small favor, you might say.'

'No.'

'But you haven't even heard me out. Please Maria, I could really use your help.'

Kira kept her eyes focused on Maria, despite being at eye level moments ago, Maria's size had decreased a few inches. She was shrinking, albeit slowly, and hadn't seemed to take notice. Maria sub-consciously lifted herself onto her toes to match Kira.

'Fine, but you've got thirty seconds. Then I'm going back.'

'Well, how to say it. I was hoping that you wouldn't mind if I fucked Leo tonight.' Kira said. She let her tone fall, and waited for Maria's reaction. It was swift. She visibly reddened.

'What? No, what? He's mine you slut. Consider yourself removed from Delta-Phi. We don't keep whores in our house.'

Kira laughed, a low and feminine tone.

'I'm sorry to hear that Maria. But he's already agreed you see. Speaking of whores, you look a bit shorter than I remember. Are you ill dear?'

Maria glanced down, then back up again. She was five feet tall at most, and the process appeared to have quickened. With each breath, another inch disappeared as Maria descended towards the floor.

'What the hell is going on? How the... what the... Kira, what did you do?'

'Well I just figured you would be a little less of a bitch if you were, say, a foot tall. That way there would be five times less bitchiness coming out.'

'Fuck you!'

Maria began to bolt, but Kira was much closer to the door. She closed it tight, holding her body weight against it. Her former queen was now three feet tall, and still shrinking. Kira wondered if she had overdone it. She didn't want the girl to be too small, it just wouldn't be nearly as much fun. Maria slammed her shrunken fists into Kira's leg. It didn't hurt, the force matched that of a small child. She barely felt the blow.

'Let me out! Kira, what the fuck did you do to me?'

'Oh, not much yet. But trust me, I have plenty of plans for you little one.'

Kira glanced down at the figure below her. She was approaching knee height, and seemed to be shrinking at a slower rate now. Kira sighed.

'Almost down now, I think we gave you just the right amount to make for a good little slave. Oh, and by the by Maria, I'm thinking that I should probably take over the Delta's, at least until you return to size.'

'What? No! Make it stop Kira! Change me back.'

'I'm not sure that I can, guess we'll both have to wait. But you'll be a dear and cooperate while we do, won't you?'

Maria's protests became a higher pitch with each progressing moment, and Kira couldn't really understand the girl any longer. Her petite vocal cords clearly lacked the ability to make more than a sharp, quiet whine. She was perhaps a foot tall, maybe ten or eleven inches. Kira didn't really care to measure. At least things had worked as she intended so far. She bent low and wrapped her hand around Maria's small frame, then carried her over towards the counter. From the upper cupboards, Kira grabbed a tall, thin, glass jar, and brought it to the counter. She unfastened the lid, and plopped Maria down inside. The tiny girl filled the space well, and Kira loosely replaced the top. She figured a little airflow would be necessary, lest her little pet suffocate. Wouldn't be a bad way to go, considering what Kira had in mind. She tucked the jar under her arm and fled the kitchen, swift steps carrying her back to her bedroom. Once inside, she took the container and rest it next to a row of shoes, lined up against the wall on a pine rack. Maria continued to wiggle inside, but any cries were inaudible. Kira intended to let her watch as she fucked Leo. Maria might even learn a thing or two. Either way, she was lucky to have free porn in her glass prison.