- Text Size +

Kira had the oven preheating to 350 degrees. She ventured a glance into her grocery bag, sitting atop the polished granite island. She pulled out the day's catch, bag of sugar, shortening, vanilla, flour, milk, cream, and fresh strawberries. Kira began creaming the shortening and sugar together. The pills were burning a hole in her purse. It was difficult to keep from thinking about how to use them. It would be delightful to watch Maria shrink, tiny body struggling among giant sorority sisters, hoping to avoid being squished below overpriced heels. Or Kira could try as Candy had suggested, and send Maria on a one way trip to her stomach. The girl would probably be more useful fermenting in her colon than as their lead sister. Kira added eggs and vanilla, then grabbed a hand-held electric mixer and dipped the beaters into the creamy mixture. She flipped on the switch to low power, watching the mixture process begin with a dull hum. Maria probably wouldn't survive being dropped in between the powerful blades, she'd be easily blended it with the light brown texture, adding a streak of red as her flavorful contribution. Kira could let her former sorority sisters enjoy their leader as a snack. An unknowing and unforgettable meal. She paused to form a bowl of dry ingredients: flour, salt, baking powder, and began slowly adding them to the gentle beat. She alternated with a splash of milk until the combination was set. Kira poured the batter, thick and gooey, into a twelve inch baking pan, greased with a think layer of butter.

The oven was almost to temperature. Cakes be damned, Maria would make a fine spit roast. Kira could tie her little queen bee to a metal rod and spice her well, then set her to cook like a fine shish-kebab. The girl wouldn't last long in the heat, but it would be fun to swallow her bite by bite after she cooled. Bah, too many ideas, but Kira couldn't settle on one. She had time to figure it out still. The festivities were still a few hours away, and most of the girls were out of the house meeting with friends of in their rooms getting made-up for the evening. Meanwhile, Kira stood in front of the oven with a short white apron protecting her skirt and beat up purple top that could use a bit of flouring. The timer buzzed, flashing three hundred and fifty a few times before beaming continuously. Kira sighed, grabbing the pan with her bare hand and the oven handle with the other. She tugged it, greeted with a blast of warm air emerging from the cramped box. She chose the top rack, slid the pan into a central position and withdrew. Oven closed, she set a new timer for twenty minutes and let it start. Turning, she faced the island once more and began clearing the initial cookware, placing the bowls and beaters into a sink of warm water. Kira mixed in a few drizzles of green apple dish soap and worked off the batter with a thick sponge. As the suds rose, the water clouding, she lifted out the first bowl and rinsed it, letting it sit on a small rack to dry. Maria would make a great sponge. Kira could force the girl to lick up any number of messes as a tiny slave. If she couldn't keep up, well, useless tools were discarded, and Maria was a special brand of useless. She suppressed Candy's warning of legality, so long as nobody found Maria, there would be no concern. People would likely think she had run off to Europe for an impromptu vacation with some rippling boy-toy. It wouldn't be the first time Maria ditched school mid semester to fuck on the southern beaches of France or Greece. What wealth did to some. She let the last dish rest and dried her hands off with a red tea towel. From the second drawer left of the sink, Kira drew a short kitchen knife and brought the cutting board over to the island. With practiced slices she prepared the strawberries for topping and filling. The green tops were discarded into a hidden compost near the base of the island counter. Perhaps Maria would enjoy decomposing with rotten food in the outdoor bucket. If Kira remembered her high school chemistry well, it would ferment into a warm and smelly blanket, until the little priss rotted away with the remaining food waste. She'd end up in the community gardens or a flower pot somewhere, and perhaps something good would come of her after all.

Retaking the tea towel, Kira dried the mixing bowl and beaters, then poure in a large helping of whipped cream with some vanilla and sugar. She flipped it to a high setting this time, little flicks of pure white splattering the bowl and her apron as they launched towards freedom. The majority remained in its place, swirling in the stainless steel whirlpool until the air began to coalesce the cream into a thick paste. She tested it with a single finger. It was still too runny, so she resumed beating the cream. A second time, she dipper her index in. She shook it, and it held firm, so she lifted it up towards her face. As she pressed it to her lips, smearing them in white, the kitchen door opened wide with a man's voice.

'Hey Maria, you in here?' he said.

It was Leo, Maria's Thursday, or so the joke went. The guy sniffed around other girl's in the sorority as well, but none of them did anything about it. They didn't want to upset the queen.

'No Leo, she's not. Did you check her room, she's like already getting ready for the party tonight.'

Leo stepped forward into the kitchen anyways. He spotted Kira, standing there, finger to her lips smattered with cream. His eyes met her lips, then lowered to her chest. Perv.

'So, whatdja make?' Leo asked. He was still staring at her, obvious sexual interest alight in his gaze.

'Strawberry shortcake, just working on the topping.' Kira responded, white sticky lips dripping as she spoke. She drew her tongue out, letting the crimson wipe the cream from her top lip, then her bottom, before retreating seductively. Leo might actually be a fun accessory for her plan. He was a pig, and even worse, he enjoyed Maria. Kira let a few ideas spin, resolving to employ Leo as a permanent fixture in her scheme. It would be fun, for Kira of course. Maria and Leo might enjoy her plans nearly so much. Still, the first step was his cooperation.

'So Leo, umm, do you mind giving me a hand?' Kira said, biting her lower lip gently while pretending to focus on his arms. He was muscular, but he was no Adonis. Above average, and probably fairly wealthy if he could afford to keep company with Maria. It worked.

'Yea, yea. Sure, how can I help?' he replied. Leo moved in beside her at the counter.

'Well first I need you to help me with this frosting. It seems I've got it all over.' Kira flicked her wrist, specks of frosting getting on her hands, her shoulders, her neck, and her cheek. A few globs missed, and flew past her, onto the main counter by the oven. Leo took the hint. He brought her hand up to his mouth, and kissed it. His eyes were still turned chest-wards, the guy never took a break from inspecting her cleavage, did he? Kira tried not to flinch in disgust, instead forcing a smile to raise her lips. He finally glanced up at her, and she cocked her neck to the left, exposing it for him.

'My dear, you do look ravishing. Almost good enough to eat.'

With a hungry glance, he craned forwards and dove in, letting his lips part on her shoulder, slowly dragging his mouth along her clavicle and then up to her neck. He sucked gently, not hard enough to bruise, just enough to entice. Kira let out a moan. She had already begun fantasizing about using Leo. She might just have him join Maria, but it would be even more fun if he helped her depose her. Kira would get to be the new sorority queen, and Leo would haplessly help her. If he was so enticed, of course.

'Mmm.' Kira sighed audibly. His motion slowed as his lips reached the underside of her chin. He paused, then retreated, clearly focused on the white flakes of cream that dotted her cheek. He began pecking, each small kiss sucking up a small bit of cream. Leo was slow and deliberate, enjoying himself and hoping to impress her. To be fair, it was kind of sexy. Still, eye on the prize, thought Kira.

'Well, it does seem that I am much cleaner now, thank you Leo.'

He smiled, he had nice teeth. It took more than dental hygiene to impress Maria, but it was a start. Leo grabbed her shoulders in both hands and spun ninety degrees so that they faced directly. Kira shot him a puzzled look of innocence, then averted her eyes just shy of his.

'Leo, umm, do you think maybe, you'd like to come to my room after the party tonight? I, umm, think, umm, that it would be fun.' Kira stammered purposefully. She shivered.

'Why not. As long as we don't tell Maria. You won't tell her, will you Kira?'

'No! No, I don't think I'd want her mad at me. So you'll come then? Knock twice, so I know it's you. Any time after the party winds down.'

He grinned at her again. She sighed, then put on a stern face.

'Now get out, I need to finish the cake, and I can't have any... distractions,' she said, toying with him.

'Good luck Kira, I'm sure it will turn out great.'

Leo departed the kitchen. It was going to be an amazing cake. Maria's piece in particular would be quite tasteful. She would want the most decorated slice, and Kira intended to deliver. She mixed up some of the frosting and strawberries to form a filling for the middle layer, and set aside extra for the topping. The oven timer dinged behind her. Kira tapped on the light and checked inside. It looked perfect. She snatched a pair oven mitts and pulled down the handle before reaching inside to take the hot pan. The cake slid out easily onto the countertop as intended. Kira took a large serrated knife and separated the cake into two layers. She slathered the mixture of berries and cream between them, and then replaced the top. With a spatula, she began spreading the whipped frosting on the top, artfully plumping the sides for effect. Finally, she retrieved the remaining berries, forming them into a complex flower pattern to decorate. At the center, she stacked a few extra berries into a leaning spiral. She sighed. Just one more touch, she figured. She went back to her purse, sitting perched in a corner of the main counter, and retrieved three of the pills. Using a slender knife, Kira punched each in turn into small sockets under the central pattern, hiding them deep within the moist upper layer. It would be perfect. She slid the cake onto a serving platter and began making small slices for guests, taking special care to ensure Maria's piece stood out above the rest. Pleased with the result, she placed the completed dish into the fridge and polished off the last of the dishes. Kira dried her hands and slipped her purse over her arm, then headed back to her room to prepare herself for the night's revelry.