- Text Size +
Lauren awoke from her slumber as her alarm beeped. With her eyes still shut she felt for her phone on the nightstand next to her bed and snoozed it. As she did every morning Lauren hit the snooze multiple times before she finally decided to wake up. She sat up and raised her arms into the air as she let out a large yawn. Lauren felt her mouth was dry and opened and closed it a few times to gain the moisture back. She sat on her bed thinking about the day ahead. ‘Damn I have my last final today,’ she thought ‘but I’m home free afterwards. I can’t wait to fuck the shit out of my little people,’ a devilish smile crept onto her face. “Oh shit I almost forgot about that girl I put in my mouth,” she said out loud. Lauren used her tongue like a search dog and felt around her mouth. But after a minute of feeling around for her Lauren didn’t feel her and assumed that she had eaten her while she was asleep. “Oh well, too bad for her.” She said as she shrugged her shoulders. Lauren then patted her belly, “was she delicious?” she asked her stomach. Her stomach responded with a loud roar of hunger. “Ohh I guess she was tasty then, don’t worry I’ll feed you soon.”

Getting out of bed she placed her feet on the cool wooden floors, completely unaware that the girl she thought had been digested by her stomach was hiding under her bed. Lauren walked to her bathroom and got ready. An hour later Lauren emerged from her now steamy bathroom feeling refreshed and ready for the day. She immediately walked into her closet to find an outfit to wear. Lauren had forgotten about the slave girl she had put in her flat to clean. She was completely wrapped up in finding a nice outfit for her last exam. After a few minutes of debating she finally picked an outfit and got dressed. Looking at her phone she saw that there was going to be a big party at one of the frat houses. Lauren felt excited to be able to cap off the year with a big party where she could get hammered and maybe find someone to fuck. Looking at the time she realized that her final was soon approaching and she had to rush. Grabbing her purse Lauren walked back into her closet and carelessly shoved her feet into her flats.

The little slave girl that had spent the night cleaning every inch of the flat was on the verge of puking after swallowing all of the dried acrid sweat that had accumulated from being worn so often. She was looking forward to a break. The first visit from the giant woman was uneventful as she realized that Lauren did not show any signs of acknowledgement of her presence. The little slave girl was unsure whether to feel relief or fright going unnoticed. But a few minutes the little slave girl’s world would thrown into complete chaos as she was treated to the sight of the meaty wiggling toes entering the flat she occupied. Turning and running as fast as she could the little slave girl tried to out run the intruding foot but was ultimately caught and fell under the arching toes. Her world was now completely black as the foot took up residence with her. The slave girl knew her place as just a tenant of the flat and that the owner being the foot could evict her at any moment which just a simple scrunch of the toes or if she was knocked loose and fell under the ball of her foot. Either way of dying sent shivers down her spine. The slave girl was now a passenger along for the ride.

Lauren meanwhile was too caught up making it to her exam on time to realize that the little slave girl from the night before was trapped with her foot. Arriving at her exam with just a few minutes to spare she took her seat a gathered herself. As she got herself into the zone she felt something her right flat. Thinking it might just be a pebble or something she wiggled her toes to try and feel what it was. But she realized that she was feeling little hands and feet kicking and punching the arches of her toes. ‘Shit I totally forgot I left her in there last night,’ she thought to herself. Scrunching her toes on the struggling form she could swear that she felt the little girls screams vibrate the skin of her toes. ‘I guess she’ll be my foots stress ball after all. She better hope this test isn’t that hard or she’ll be paste by the end of it.’ Lauren tapped her foot a few times to elicit even more reactions form the little slave girl. She giggled at her little punches because it tickled her toes. Lauren had to hold back the urge to scrunch her toes really hard since she didn’t want to kill her, yet. ‘She better be careful or I might just crush the life right out of her if she keeps this up.’ Lauren squeezed the girl a little harder to try and signal her to stop tickling her toes. Luckily for both the little slave girl and Lauren she got the hint and calmed down.

The temperature inside the flat quickly rose, making both the tiny girl and the giant foot sweat. But the foot had an odor that quickly started to grow worse with each passing minute. Occasionally Lauren would lift her heels out of the flat to air them out. Each time the slave girl would see a sliver of light penetrate the underside of the front of the foot. She would shove her head toward the light and could feel the cool outside. She tried sucking in as much air as possible, even though it still had the stench of foot sweat mixed with it, it was better than the air she was breathing moments before. But unfortunately for the tiny slave girl her reprieve was short lived. Lauren’s heel dropped back into the flat, resealing her little foot toy in total darkness. The little slave girl then decided that it might be prudent for her to appease her goddess. She began to massage the underside of the meaty toes.

Lauren loved feeling the little slave girl massaging her toes. She knew that she must’ve realized that there was no escape and felt defeated. Lauren’s toes lovingly squeezed the tiny girl a few times. After what seemed like an eternity Lauren finally finished her test. Luckily for the slave girl she had survived and was one step closer to breathing fresh air. As Lauren left the classroom she saw some friends hanging out. The group of girls decided to go have lunch together, much to the disappointment of the tiny slave girl writhing in Lauren’s flat. The temperature in the flat was unbearable. It felt like she was being cooked alive and the smell was becoming more and more putrid. She thought to herself that she spent all night licking and nearly gagging, cleaning this flat only to have it occupied by the same foot that made it so dirty in the first place. The realization of how useless she truly was hit her hard and she began to cry. She felt alone and didn’t see the point of anything anymore. Everything she did was to serve a cruel and sadistic girl who would ultimately end her life when she felt like it.

Lauren and her friends made it to one of the dining halls and sat down to eat. Lauren tore through her food in no time. Her friends looked at her like she was a crazed animal. “What? I’m starving, I haven’t eaten anything since last night.” Lauren said. The girls all laughed and continued talking about various topics, such as boys, clothes, and summer plans. The tiny slave girl felt her stomach drop when Lauren crossed her legs. She found the foot dangling in the air and could feel it swirling around. Even in her confined space she was still tossed around the flat. She was battered and bruised as Lauren didn’t even give any thought to the tiny slave girl in her flat. After was seemed like hours of torture the tiny slave girl decided that enough was enough. She bit the underside of Lauren’s toe. Feeling a tiny prick on the underside of one of her toes, Lauren, without breaking her concentration with her friends, squeezed her toes so hard that she felt the tiny slave girl become nothing but jelly in her flat. The toes squeezed with so much power that the girl didn’t even have anytime to process the ungodly amount of pain before she was killed. Lauren felt the mushy remains of the girl between her toes. ‘I guess her friends with be cleaning her up when I get home,’ she thought to herself.

The group of girls talked for another hour, completely oblivious that their friend had just killed a slave girl with her toes. After lunch Lauren made her way back to her apartment. When she entered she noticed Leah wasn’t home. She always loved when she had the apartment to herself. Walking to her room, Lauren opened to door and immediately began to tear off her clothes until she was down to her underwear. She walked over to her bed and sat down. She took off the flat that had the tiny slave girl and brought it up to her face. She peered into the toe section of the flat and saw the remains of the girl. Her guts had been squeezed out and blood covered the bottom of the flats. Lauren looked at her foot and saw that it was covered in blood. Taking a whiff of her foot she cringed at the smell. “Whew my foot stinks, I guess she really wanted to get out, maybe if that bitch hadn’t bit me I would’ve given her some air, oh well too bad for her.” Lauren put her flat back on and walked into her closet to get her last few slaves to clean the mess her toes made.

She brought the box out to the living room and plopped down onto the couch. Holding the box of slaves in her lap she popped open the top and smiled down at her terrified slaves. They all huddled together in a corner, fearful of what was coming. “Hello my servants, I’m afraid I have some sad news for you, one of your peers decided to bite my poor toesies, so I crushed the life from her. Now you guys are going to clean up her remains from my feet and my flat. I expect both to be spotless.” The tiny slaves tried to prepare themselves for the gruesome sight they were about to be presented. “Oh and just as a heads up, my feet are a little ripe, so good luck with that.” Lauren then dumped the four slaves onto the table in front of the couch. She then pinched one of the girls between her fingers and brought her up to her billboard face. “You get the honor of cleaning my flat, have fun in there.” Lauren bent over and released her grip on the girl. She fell into the flat and was immediately hit by the smell. The tiny slave girl wanted to gag but held it in since she knew she would have to lick it up. She looked toward the toe section of the flat and saw the bloody remains of her fellow tiny. After a few minutes of licking the blood and guts of her fellow tiny, the slave girl couldn’t take it anymore and broke down crying. She beat her fists against the padded sole of the flat. Her tears streamed down her face as she cried and screamed until her voice was hoarse.

Meanwhile outside on the table, the three slaves were having a bit more difficult time trying to clean Lauren’s giant feet. Since Lauren took one of their ranks from them, they were left with an odd number which made it difficult for the lone person to clean her rank foot. Every so often she would peer over them to check on them. “You little shits are about to join your friend if you don’t pick up the pace.” She bellowed to them. Despite their best efforts to work through their exhaustion they just couldn’t please the giant woman no matter how they did. Suddenly the giant walls of flesh were lifted away from them. Then a sight they didn’t want to see, Lauren’s face coming closer to them. They looked up as they saw the giant nostrils flair as she breathed through her nose. Then the gates to hell cracked open as the lips parted slightly and a torrent of warm breath washed over them like a tidal wave. “Well I gave you shits a few chances and what did you do? Nothing, now my feet still feel dirty and you guys don’t seem to be worth keeping around anymore. But you know who would like to say goodbye to you people, my stomach.” She bellowed. Lauren’s giant hand swooped across the table roughly grabbing the little people. Doing everything in one motion, Lauren brought her snacks over her head and dumped them into her awaiting maw. Once they landed on her salivating tongue Lauren’s jaw snapped shut sealing them to their fate.

Lauren’s face twisted as if she just sucked on a lemon since she could taste the saltiness and bitterness of the people in her mouth. ‘I knew I should’ve washed them off,’ she thought to herself. Lauren felt one of the tiny people trying to stand up on her tongue. The monster tongue suddenly came to life and lifted them into the air, causing the person standing up to lose his balance and fall backward to the awaiting throat. When he landed in the back the throat opened up to receive him. He tried grabbing onto something, anything but was pulled down by the powerful muscles as they grabbed ahold of his legs. His friends were helpless as they heard him scream for help. A few seconds later his screams were muffled by the throat and soon after that all they heard was a loud moan emanate from the throat that just swallowed their friend. Lauren felt the tiny slave land into her hungry stomach. She could feel his feeble attempts of trying to punch her stomach walls. Not wanting him to be lonely any longer Lauren tilted her head back and lifted her tongue, sending the two remaining people in her mouth to their horrible deaths. Waiting to feel them land in her stomach she was rewarded within a few seconds as she felt even more frantic attempts to escape her hungry stomach. As a cruel gesture Lauren patted her stomach, sending them into the rising stomach acids.

She then bent over and lifted the flat with the girl up to her face. “Hello little one, guess what? You are the only tiny I have left, your friends are roasting in my stomach right now, I can still feel them in there. But they won’t be alive much longer. I see you did an okay job cleaning my flat, still smells a bit but the mess my toes made is gone.” Lauren then tilted the flat, making the girl slide to the heel of the shoe. She then turned it over, dumping her onto her open palm. “Now what to with you. You don’t have anymore friends and since you’re a girl, you’re probably useless to me now. I could send you to meet your friends, which by the way feel like they’re almost to the pearly gates. Or I could fuck your brains out. Mmm, what to do…” Lauren debated while staring at her. “Oh I know! I’ll bring you to chapter and set you free amongst on the floor and see how long you survive, probably not long, especially if you’re caught by certain girls.” Lauren closed her hand on the girl and carried her back to her room. Setting her on her dresser, Lauren sat in her desk chair and opened up her anatomy book to study. She just so happened to open the book to the section about the human stomach and digestion. “Ha how ironic, I guess I’ll read about what my little snacks are going through in me right now.