- Text Size +

Lauren got back from work late that night. She was exhausted and ready to unwind at the expense of her six remaining slaves. “They’re going to be in for a rough night tonight.” But before she went up to her room she grabbed the bottle of wine in the kitchen cabinet. She immediately opened it and took a swig. Letting out a satisfied ah Lauren walked up to her room and shut the door. She slipped her tired aching feet from her flats and wiggled her toes against the cool hardwood floor. “Ugh it feels so good to finally take these off.” She said out loud to herself. Next to come off was her work clothes. Tearing them off, Lauren was soon standing with only her underwear on. The last item she took off was her bra which elicited a pleasure filled moan. “Ahh much better” she thought to herself. With only her panties on Lauren walked into her closet to her box of slaves and brought it out to her bed.

Dropping the box onto the bed Lauren followed suit and jumped onto her bed. She moved to the center of the bed and rested her legs in the butterfly position. Lauren then put the box in the opening of her legs and opened the box. “Hello my little slaves, I hope you enjoyed your day because I can guarantee you are not going to enjoy tonight.” She laughed at them as she soaked in their petrified looks. “Let’s just say that you’ll be lucky if you make it to tomorrow morning.” Lauren bit her bottom lip and brought her right hand into the box and extended her index finger. The scattered slaves all came together and huddled together in a corner of the box as the finger invaded their space. The noise of her nail scratching the cardboard surface echoed in the little peoples ears. Lauren saw her slaves huddled together and noticed one of her male slaves was holding a fellow female slave. “Aww aren’t you two cute!” She shoved the two men in front of them out of the way with ease exposing the pair. Lauren pinched the two and brought them up to her face.

“Mmm you two make a cute couple.” Lauren leaned over to her night stand and dropped the two onto the crowded surface. “You know I was thinking of watching some porn tonight but since you two are so cute I think I’d rather watch you two fuck.” Lauren grabbed the bottle of wine on the night stand and poured a good amount into the glass next to it. The tiny pair looked at each other then back at the giant woman. “What are you two waiting for? Do you need a demonstration? Go on and fuck each other.” Neither of them felt aroused enough to have sex right in front of the giant woman. The little man looked at the girls face and shook his head. “If you two don’t fuck each other now then maybe you two can fuck each other in my stomach or maybe if I stick you two in my vagina you’ll do it while I fuck your brains out.” Lauren’s threats were met with action from the two as they stripped naked and started having sex. “Much better” she said to them. Lauren drank her wine as she watched the pair get more intense which made her wet.

Feeling more and more turned on from watching her little slave’s fuck Lauren looked back into the box. She grabbed the other female and another male. Having each person pinched between her fingers with each hand she began to rub them vigorously against her nipples. The pair on night stand were oblivious to what was happening to two of their peers since they were becoming enthralled with their love making. Lauren’s nipples grew harder as she rubbed the tiny people against them. Lauren became more and more aroused and suddenly threw the man back into the box. Bringing the terrified girl up to her face she gave her a devilish grin. “I hope you like women, if you don’t then this won’t help at all.” Lauren then slid her panties off exposing her dripping wet vagina. She brought the thrashing girl down in front of it and rubbed her over the drooling entrance. Bringing the screaming girl up to her face she addressed her one last time. “It’s hungry for someone and it loves little girls like you.” Lauren then aggressively shoved the little slave girl into her awaiting vagina. “Ahhh.” She shoved her deep inside of herself and then began to masturbate. Every time her fingers came close to the little girl she felt her try to grab a hold of her fingers. But she simply clenched her vaginal walls around her and kept her in place.

The little slave girl swallowed gobs of cum when she tried to breath. She felt her body being squeezed by the powerful giant muscles of this beast. Even though she couldn’t see anything she felt the fingers come close to her. Thinking that it was her only chance at salvation she tried to grab the tip of the giant fingers, but every time she did she felt the muscles clamp down on her. Then the pressure from the walls steadily increased and the level of cum rose too. The tiny slave girl thought that this was it, she was going to be crushed to death by the vaginal walls of another woman. She could feel her ribs compressing from the pressure and she screamed and thrashed as much as she could. But suddenly the pressure relinquished and the girl was ejected from the monstrous vagina in a sea of cum. She landed onto the bed in a pool of the giant woman’s sexual juices. She coughed and heaved as she tried to inhale her first breaths of fresh air in what might as well have been an eternity but were only minutes. Looking around the wet sheets the little girl kissed the cum stained sheets, thankful that she had survived.

Lauren felt great having just cum for the second time that day. She turned her gaze toward the tiny pair on the night stand. She brought her face closer to them smiling all the way. “That’s how a grown woman fucks.” The tiny couple looked dumbstruck at the giant woman who just masturbated and made deafening noises during the process. Lauren’s head then fell back onto her pillow. After a few moments of catching her breath she sat up. Looking down she saw the slave girl stirring around on the sheets. “You’re a durable little one aren’t you?” Lauren pinched her with her cum covered fingers and brought her up to her face. “Since you survived that, I think you deserve a reward, but first let me clean you off.” Not giving the little girl a chance to realize what was happening Lauren popped the little girl into her maw and sucked on her like a piece of candy. Her tongue played with her like a cat would a mouse, tossing her around like it was nothing. After having her fun Lauren spit the girl onto her awaiting palm. Lauren then got up and walked to her closet. “So your reward little one is that you’ll survive the night. But it won’t be for free, you see these flats? I need you to clean them up for work tomorrow, do a good job and I’ll let you have the day off, but don’t and you’ll be my foots stress ball while I’m at work, understand?” The little slave girl nodded her head. “Good, in you go. Oh and sorry about the smell, I’ve had them for a while and the last few slaves haven’t done a good job cleaning them. Night night.”

The tiny couple on the night stand saw the giant woman emerge from the closet minus the girl. They feared the worst for her and feared that they would be next. The pair started kissing each other again hoping to appease the giant murderous woman walking toward them. “Now as for you two, I think since you’ve pleasured each other it’s only fair that you help pleasure me.” They couldn’t believe that this woman was already ready for round two. But Lauren didn’t have more masturbation on her mind. Her feet her aching from being on them all day. She brought her right hand over to the stand. The pair looked at it and before they even stood up to walk toward it Lauren brought her left hand behind them. They looked at the wrinkled palm slide toward them like a made out of flesh. Once she had them in her palm she dumped them back into the box with the other three. Lauren brought her hand back up to her face and tapped her index finger against her lips. “Mmm.” She pondered her next move. “You know I don’t think ya’ll will need your clothes for this next job, they’ll just weigh you down, so here” she put her hand back in the box with the little people “take them off and put them in my hand.” The five little slaves looked at each other in confusion. Lauren wasn’t in the mood to wait. “Either you take them off yourselves or I’ll do it for you, and believe me, I won’t be gentle about it.”

As usual her threat made the little slaves move quickly. Soon enough all five slaves were naked and had placed their clothes in her palm. Seeing all the clothes in her palm Lauren lifted it up to her face. “Like I said you probably won’t be needing these, ever again.” She then opened her mouth and dumped the clothes in swallowing them with an audible gulp. Lauren shifted her focus back on the slaves in the box. “Today was a tough day for me at work, especially for a particular part of my body, my feet.” None of the slaves liked where Lauren was going with this story. “And you know they would really love it if you little people would show them some tender lovin care.” Lauren then lifted the box and dumped the five slaves onto the bed and threw the box onto the floor. She then extended her legs and got herself comfortable. “Go and show my feet some love and I might think about letting you guys have the rest of the night off.” All five of them looked up at the titanic woman who seemed so at ease with her total domination of them. “If you don’t want to go massage my feet I can always reunite you guys with your clothes if you’d like.” All five turned and sped walked toward her awaiting feet. But just as the group was nearing the towering feet Lauren grabbed the girl slave and brought her up to her face. “You guys can carry on, I’m just going to have a little fun with this one.”

The four remaining slaves reached the end of the valley and looked at the resting feet. High above them the toes wiggled in anticipation of the coming massage. The four men split up, two to each foot and walked up to the heels of the feet and began to rub the calloused skin. The skin seemed extra tough which they figured must have been from the countless hours spent on her feet. Luckily for the slaves the giant feet had had some time to cool off and the sweat had mostly dried off. But the smell emanating from them was still something to make them want to gag. After a few minutes of rubbing and punching the heels of the giant foot it started to lower onto them. Fearing she forgot about them and that it would come down full force and crush them they fled from the feet.

Lauren was having fun toying with the little slave girl. “You know after I have sex or masturbate I get a craving for candy, but since I don’t have any real candy around I guess you’ll have to do for now.” Lauren popped the little girl into her mouth and started sucking on her. She could taste her fear mixed with her sweat. Letting out a moan of satisfaction that was deafening for the girl inside her mouth but she realized that the little slaves at her feet had stopped massaging her feet. Lauren sat up and saw the four slaves standing to the sides of her feet. Lauren shoved the slave girl in her mouth under her tongue. “What do you little shits think you’re doing? Did I say you could stop working?” The four slaves stood shivering in fear for incurring the wrath of their owner. Lauren then laid her feet flat on the bed and spread her toes. “I want you to walk between my toes, if you don’t then you’re all going to become a bed time snack.” All four immediately walked between the girthy toes. Seeing her slaves between her toes Lauren clamped them together. “All I wanted was for you guys to massage my tired achy feet, but instead you failed me. They still feel achy.” As she talked down to the trapped slaves Lauren scrunched her toes squeezing them harder each time. “But I guess I should expect that from people so small I can swallow whole.” The little slaves felt the air squeezed from their tiny lungs. One of them started to lose consciousness. Lauren saw this and plucked him from her toes.

“Are you ignoring me?!” Lauren’s fingers squeezed the tiny slave and shook him violently. “Answer me you piece of shit!” All the slave could do was give the giant woman a blank stare which did not make Lauren happy. Having had enough from him she opened her maw as wide as it could go and dropped him onto her tongue. She closed her lips behind him and swallowed the tiny slave. Lauren focused her attention back on the slaves between her toes. “You see, you little shits are nothing to me, my stomach will probably dissolve his little body in just a few minutes.” Lauren was getting tired of talking to the little slaves between her toes. “I don’t even know why I’m trying to talk sense into you shits, this day has made me exhausted and doing this is only making me more tired and angry.” Lauren grabbed the three remaining slaves from between her toes and held them in her palm. “Since you little shits don’t want to do your jobs I think I’m going to put you where MY shit comes out, you’ll be reunited with your other little friend and your clothes, at least what’s left of both.” Lauren flipped over onto her stomach. Using her free hand she spread one of her cheeks and dumped the three slaves between her opened ass cheeks. She felt them punch and kick the walls of flesh. Lauren laughed at their plight and decided to show just how insignificant they were compared to her. She flexed her butt cheeks a few times in rapid succession, nearly crushing the struggling slaves. But Lauren stopped just short of completely crushing them and could feel them stop trying to escape from her ass.

Lauren pulled up her panties and drank the remaining wine in her glass. When she finished swallowing the liquid she was reminded of the little slave girl tucked under her tongue. “I almost forgot you were in there.” Lauren moved the little slave from under her tongue to on top of it. “Good luck surviving the night little girl.” She decided to keep her in her mouth and see if she would be able to survive the night inside her mouth or if she would end up with her peer in her stomach. Lauren turned off the lamp on her night stand laid her head sideways on her pillow. ‘I guess I’ll get some more slaves tomorrow after my exam,’ she thought to herself before drifting off to sleep.