- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is both super long, and was written by an author who just started at a new job with a drastically different schedule. I'm not sure I actually like it, but I don't want to make anyone wonder if I'm about to disappear again.

So, unfortunately, this joins the chapters that may need future revision.

 

 

“Well, that’s that, then!” Julie sighed, softly, finally clocking out of her nightmare of a shift.

Her day had been great before she walked into the restaurant, but it picked up for around an hour after the nasty business she’d done with the restaurant's owner in one of the stalls. However, entirely self inflicted, the night went downhill again, later. When she noticed that Bethany was headed for the bathroom, she quickly excused herself again. “Upset stomach today, Jules?” Michael, one of the manager’s teased her as she took off for the back of the establishment, once more.

However, based on her stomach’s lackluster performance earlier in the evening, Julie knew better than to think her tummy was upset, at all. In fact, Jules knew the exact opposite to be true; Her stomach was empty of any physical matter, and instead all she felt in her gut was a deep seeded hatred for the mother and daughter who had tried to fuck her over and fire her that day. The mother was… Well, Julie didn’t know how sewers worked, but she was certainly somewhere.

Bethany was squatting in a stall at the far end of the bathroom when Jules slipped in, quietly locking the door behind her. On principle, she would try not to take too long, but that would be dictated by how long it would be before Bethany finished up in the stall. As quick as she could, Julie scanned the floor under the stall doors for any sign of another person being present. As luck would have it, there were none, and Bethany’s stomach was no more active than Julie’s. After she finished pissing, Beth was quick about wiping and flushing, and before long was walking out of the stall.

“Hey!” Julie cheered, the smile covering her face being more naturally than any she had worn since she kissed her girlfriend goodnight and taken a pie to the temple. Bethany stopped in her tracks, her phone in her hand, thumb raised so it could slam into the next button. As far as Jule could tell, the younger woman nearly dropped her phone, before her face twisted into a nasty sneer.

“What’d’ya want, you freak?” Bethany questioned, still standing in place. If she’d had any sense, she’d have ran, or at least that’s what Julie was thinking before she noticed which stall Bethany had come out of. Reflexively, Jules started to laugh, and Bethany immediately rolled her eyes. “What, are you about to pull some stupid fake shit out of your ass about how you’re not bothered by me calling you a freak?”

Julie shook her head, hard. “Oh, nonononono. I used that stall earlier to --” She cut herself off, laughing as hard as she was.

“You’re laughing cause we peed in the same stall? Jesus, freak.”

“Nono!” Julie the ‘Jesus Freak,’ giggled. “I mean, I guess so, on some level, at least. I’m laughing because we peed in the same stall, and because I pissed all over your mother before I flushed her down the toilet like the piece of shit she knew she was, in the end.” Bethany squinted at her, not offering a retort before she began walking past Julie. She didn’t get far, as Jules’s hand wrapped tight around Bethany’s bicep, her own face twisting into a mean scowl.  “And, Bethany, you’ll get worse.”

 

Michael greeted her, first, with a quick little joke; “Did you wash your hands, Julie?”

It wasn’t until around twenty minutes later that someone began to question what was taking Bethany so fucking long. Less swearing in such a professional atmosphere, of course, but the message and thinking were quite the same. The person in question doing the question was the one who had agreed to take over hosting duties for Bethany, who by then was the last of the 5 hostesses that had worked throughout the day to still be on the clock. Afterall, someone had joked as they agreed to let the last girl besides Beth go, “Dinner rush is over, should be smooth sailing til close.”

Only, there were two small issues with that idea. One; Bethany disappeared. Two; The Party Bus.

What everyone was aware of was that, with the school year pulling into a close, a group of local seniors had vowed to spend their last few weekends of high school piling into a bus on Friday nights and riding throughout the weekend. Unbeknownst to anyone present in the restaurant, that Friday night, they had decided to have dinner at one of the best restaurants in town. Julie and another waitress were the only two left, splitting the restaurant in half for the remainder of the night, when forty-plus people plowed through their doors and demanded to take the biggest table arrangement they could manage.

So, on Julie’s side of the restaurant, forty plus people were seated at the largest table-set that the restaurant had ever assembled. Julie ran about for the next hour or so, half-stumbling on her uneven feet, trying to serve a bunch of half-drunk 18 year olds. When they finally, finally left, she had made a bit of extra bank on tips, and her steps felt a little less uneven. Closing time being only another ten minutes or so away when the Party Bus vacated, Julie simply told Michael she was going home, and clocked out. If Michael had argued even a little bit, Julie would have stayed.

Instead, Jules bailed out, saying goodnight to Michael and adding, “To bad about Beth. Her mom’ll be so disappointed in her.” Michael could only shrug and head back to work, wrapping up his own duties before he would be able to leave. Julie, for her part, walked slowly to her car, savoring the last few, uneven steps she would experience for the next short while.

The powerful, young woman plopped herself down into the soft, warm car seat, savoring the feeling of late-spring air wafting against her skin, and the feeling of the small, person-shaped lump sitting underneath her foot as she turned the key and started her car. As she pressed down on the break, shifting gears, she felt the little lump in her shoe pressing back against her, maybe the first time it had fought her in quite some time. Part of her had wondered if she had stepped too hard on that foot, harder than the durability spell could handle.

It was that way, to Julie’s pleasant surprise, the entire way home. The little lump seemed to have picked up on the slight change in her positioning, and was struggling to get free. Julie wondered what the cunty thing was thinking, down in her shoe, but she didn’t quite care enough to stop and pull her out, or to invade her vapid mind with a spell. Either would take too much time and/or effort to accomplish for Julie to bother when the subject was such an airhead.

Stepping out of her car, purposefully putting a little more pressure on her right foot than her left, Julie started to daydream. Now that she didn’t have patrons to satisfy or people on the road to watch out for, she could let her mind wander. She had just flushed Beth’s mom down the toilet. She hadn’t entertained herself, hadn’t played around nor had any fun at all. Jules found herself regretting that decision immensely, and she wouldn’t be repeating it with the next generation of asshole.

So lost in her thought was Julie that she nearly locked her keys and her phone in her car. The door was swinging shut, and at the last second, Jules shoved her foot between the swinging door and the car’s frame. She giggled when she heard a crack, and a small, nearly inaudible scream. Or, maybe it was more like a squeal. Whatever the case, Jules knew that the swinging door had, at least partially, slammed straight through the durability spell, and knowing that Beth was now in quite a lot of pain made her giddier.

Julie grabbed her phone, her keys, and closed the door, before carefully applying weight onto her right foot. If the durability spell was completely gone, then she could kill Beth on her next step, and that would be just the same waste as Jules’s choice to flush Beth’s mom. Finding that her new plaything didn’t go splat right away, Julie sighed, and calmly walked into her apartment building.

She and her little sister had lived together since their parents up and fucked off a few years back. Julie hadn’t been her guardian for all the time, though; They’d lived with their grandparents for a few years, before Jules could support both of them. Things were rough, but her sister was still in school, and the bills were always paid on time. Julie and Reagan lived on the first floor, thank god, in a fairly small, super quaint, 2 bedroom apartment. Calling it two-bedroomed was less accurate than two-broomstick-closeted apartment. But, it was affordable, and aside from the wanting size, it was perfect.

Her blond hair still lightly streaked, her shoulders slumping and making her a tad bit shorter than 5’9”, and her green eyes felt a bit droopy. “Reggie?” She called into the apartment, softly, wondering if her sister were still up. High schooler through and through, Reagan replied in the affirmative a few seconds later. “Is your homework for the weekend done, did you make yourself dinner, and how was your day?” Jules was still slipping her shoes off of her feet, careful to slide the right one off extra slowly, when Reagan made her way into the tiny hallway that was their entranceway.

“Yes, there wasn’t a ton. Yes, I made tacos, there’s some leftovers in the fridge if you want some. And, it kinda sucked.”

“What kinds of ass?” Julie replied instantly, her brow furrowing as she tuned herself into her sister’s reply.

“Oh my gaaaawd,” Reagan started, pretending her jaw had groan heavier and thus it was harder for her to close of the word, ‘god.’ “In first hour, we had a fu-- An effing pop quiz on all the elements on the periodic table that are heavier than Uranium. I mean, duh, I aced it, but three quarters the class failed it because their I.Q.s only match up with Hydrogen! The quarter that didn’t fail the test, this is the kicker, had to teach the chapter explaining the periodic table to  the three quarters who did!”

“So, you got to teach your favorite school subject --”

“Don’t you make it sound all peachy, Jodium!” The chemical symbol for Jodium is J, for the unaware. It was a common nickname for Reagan to throw out. “I had to teach my favorite subject to a bunch of hydrogen-brains who didn’t give a fuuuuu… Uuuuh… Udging hell about it!”

 

“I see. You do remember that you can say fuck all you like, right?”

“Not saying the eff word in front of my older sister is a sign of respect and --”

“And chucking your pillow at my head and calling me a goddamned bitch every morning?”

“It’s the principle that matters!”

“Okay, okay, pipsqueak~” Jules teased, patting her sister on the head. “And what about the rest of your day?” Reagan lost her train of thought for a moment, staring up at her older sister with a deep scowl.

Then, she sighed. “Second hour was alright, I guess. Just a some notes about the merits of consumerism. Then they watched and I slept through a movie about -- Hey, don’t look at me like that, you did it to!”

“And I made it so far doing it, too, hm?”

“Not the point!”

“That’s fair to say! This all sounds super benign; When you said, ‘All kindsa shit,’ I thought you were gonna tell me about a girl who, like, smashed your head into a locker or something! You had me worried, Reggie.”

Reagan was quiet for a second; “... How was your date? With Ally? Did it go anywhere?”

“You’re deflecting.” Julie pointed out disapprovingly.

“You are, too! Did she spit in your face?! Throw her drink in your food? Wait, I have that backwards… Heh.”

“What happened, Reagan?”

A pause, again. “Jason threatened to break up with Logan if he didn’t dump me from his friend circle.”

“Well, that’s super manipulative. Is he auditioning for Edward in the school’s rendition of Twilight?” Regan didn’t say anything, she simply stared at the floor. “You and Logan have been friends for ages, you’re not going to tell me that… Oh, Jesus, fuck. Really?”

“Logan left me a note in my locker that essentially told me I could go to hell before I ever tried to talk to him again, so… Yeah, really. Tell me about your date with Ally? I was kinda looking for good news, I guess.”

“I have another idea. I’ll tell you about my date with Ally tomorrow, if you’ll spend the rest of the night doing me a huge favor.”

“Like what?”

Jules slowly walked backwards, to where she had left her shoes, and pointed.

“I am not washing your shitty shoes again, Julie!”

“Nono,” Jules giggled. “There’s something in it for you!” Reagan squinted at her older sister, her lips curling just a little bit.

“If this is a prank, I am going to kill you.” Reagan leant down, her eyes staying trained on her older sister. When she dipped her fingers in, Julie nearly squealed, which would have made her sister wheel around and slap her, assuming that Julie was squealing in anticipation of some prank. Instead, Reggie’s fingers wrapped tightly around a small, maybe 3 inch tall lump, and her eyes lit up.

“Holy shit, really?” Julie nodded, yanking the tiny teen out of the shoe. Her eyes widened further, and her jaw dropped, before closing, and letting her lips sneer into a wicked smile. “Bethany? It’s been fooooorevvver girl!” Jules almost slapped herself; Of course, Julie and Bethany were nearly the same age. Of course, of course, of course they had been friends when they were younger. “What are the rules?”

“Hm?” Julie replied, surprised.

“Rules? Y’know; What can’t I do?”

“She can’t be alive by tomorrow morning.”

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaw! You mean I gotta kill’er for you?” Julie just nodded. “You’re no fun!” Reagan took a second to compose herself, before sighing lightly. “Okay, fine. I’ll do this for you, oh Mean One. I wish you’d teach me how you did this.”

“One day, my young pupil.” Julie joked, before rubbing Reagan’s head. ”I’m gonna grab some tacos, you go handle my battle for me. I’ll see you in the morning.”

Reagan, for her part, bolted to her tiny little room within the first floor apartment. She was holding Bethany, her brand new tiny, tight in her hands. In fact, a little too tight, because when she slammed the door and tossed Beth onto her desk, the little cunt was almost a light purple. Reggie ran to the other side of the room, drawing her curtains over her blinds, and throwing her clothes off at a rate that was too fast to fathom. Soon, the 5’3” teen was buck naked, and her mind was still racing as she strode over to her former friend.

“Remember that time you made Liz Piper kiss your foot, or you were going to feed her pet rabbit to your python?” Reagan lifted her foot high into the air, and slammed it on her desk, making a wheezing Beth bounce in the air a little. “Kiss my foot,” Reggie teased, pointing to her own lips, “Or I’ll feed you to my python~” Bethany stared at her for a second, her lips pressing together and her eyebrows furrowing.

“Okay.” The tiny woman sighed in submission, walking towards Reagan. At first, Reggie was surprised that she was getting the tiny to kiss her foot so easily, but Bethany simply walked past her foot, and up to the edge of the desk.

“I said --”

“I know what you said, you big, dumb cunt. I’m not gonna kiss your fucking foot, so eat me.”

Reagan paused for a second, staring down at the tiny woman, shrunken on her desk. The next second, her foot had swung back, then forward once more, this time pinning the tiny girl under her socked foot. Her chin poked up just above Reggie’s socked, middle toe, and her eyes bulged slightly as Reagan pressed her weight forward and onto the miniscule bitch. “Well, let’s change parameters, then! You are gonna kiss my toe, or I will use your blood as nail polish… You know how much of a pin opening bottles of nail polish is. I honestly find it easier just to crush the bottle entirely.”

Staring up at her, Bethany’s eyes shrunk with rage, and her brow got tight enough that Reagan nearly couldn’t see it. But, however slowly it happened, Beth finally leaned her head forward, and kissed at the tip of Reagan’s toe. “Again,” Reggie demanded before a slight pause by the diminutive ditz let the larger lady to shift her weight again, and press more firmly down on Beth’s chest and sternum. As quick as someone with a foot the size of their body pressing down on their body can manage, Beth pressed her lips against Reagan’s sock-covered foot again.

And again. And again. Eventually, Reggie stopped saying again, and just pressed until Beth finally got the point; Don’t stop kissing. Although, it was a super awkward position, so Reagan used her foot to brush the tiny bitch off of her desk and onto the floor before. That same foot came back for another pass, though, dragging Bethany’s face against the rough carpet fibers as the taller teen positioned her butt above her chair, and her foot over Bethany. Reagan sighed as she sank into her chair more properly, but stopped only a second or two later with a strong, “I don’t feel any kissing, ya little cunt.” Reggie picked up her foot, and gave a simple glance under her desk. “Oh.”

She used a toe to nudge Bethany over onto her back, only to find that most of the girl’s face was black and blue. Cursing softly, mostly at the lack of fun she’d had before she’d accidentally beaten Bethany half to death, Reagan sighed, leaning down and retrieving the girl from the floor. Although she’d hoped that her little friend would stick around for a while, her face was pretty fucked up, and Reagan decided that she probably didn’t want any kisses from lips that were that fucked up.

Reggie was a creative girl, though, and within a minute or two, knew how she was going to be disposing of the little thing. She retrieved her rolling paper and tucked Bethany inside of the crease. Beth was just about the right size, and Reagan quickly poured a little bit of pot over her, before licking and rolling the paper up. Deciding to let whatever brain power Bethany had left go into wondering what her giant captor was up to; If the scent hadn’t tipped her off already.

Reagan did have to be careful; She wasn’t sure whether her older sister knew about her weed, although Julie had made the occasional reference that made Reggie wonder. So, while her joint marinated, she hopped off of her bed and stuffed her blanket under the door. That wouldn’t hide all of the smell nor smoke, but Reagan hoped it would hide enough of it for her to finish smoking before Julie noticed.

With her blinds still lowered, Julie’s little sister hunkered down by the window, pulling her lighter from beside her desk. Every tiny puff made Reagan think she was smoking a fire alarm, what with the little shrieks that Beth’s husk was giving off as the fire slowly burned her up. Every time Reggie inhaled, she thought that her joint tasted that much more flavorful than a tiny-less joint, and she wanted more. Before she knew it, her joint was nearing her fingers, and she had to toss it in a small glass of water on her desk.

Feeling at the very least buzzed and sure that she would feel even better once her high properly settled in, but before that, Reagan scooted into her bed, quietly lamenting how quickly her supplement burnt up.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Reviews are appreciated, especially when someone has a critique on my writing! I love to improve!