- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter includes; Incest, mouth play, transformation, crush, anal, and insertion.

 

There were five students sitting in one of the smallest classrooms in the entire high school. The one teacher present was even less enthusiastic about being there than any of them were. As the last bell of the day rang, signalling the start of all after-school activities, he finally stood up and let lot a long sigh. Mr. Schnetzer was starting to look his 15 years of teaching high school, and even at the scant age of 40, he was starting to go grey beyond just his temples. His eyesight had worn down, and his voice boomed more easily than it did when he had first started.


“Alright,” he began, “I’m sure you all know why you’re here, and why you need to stay here. It’s detention, after all, but I don’t wanna risk my job just to save myself some time. So, because the school expects me to publicly shame you all, or whatever it is they think this will do, I am going to list your names, and what you did to land yourself here for the next two hours.” Three of the students present grumbled, two stayed perfectly silent, like always.

“Alexander Thomas. You are listed as having slapped a visiting school’s mascot on the behind. I’m supposed to ask if you want to offer any explanation, but I really don’t care for that part, so --”

“How was I supposed to know there was a chick in there?” Alexander groaned, regardless.

Schnetzer stared at him, quietly. “Faith, Hope. Emersons. I haven’t read what you did today, but I can’t wait to see what the famous sisters did to land themselves here today… You tried putting laxative into the coffee in the west-wing’s teachers’ lounge? Would that even work?” Hope shrugged, Faith lolled her head back like there was anywhere she would rather be. “Well, anyway…”

Schnetzer coughed for a moment, grabbing up his water bottle for a quick sip, setting it shakily back on the ground. “Letseehere… Taylor… Aren’t you Dean’s little sister?”

Sally Rose rolled her eyes ever so slightly. “I was, yeah.” Schnetzer visibly cringed, given everyone knew what had become of Dean Taylor. Suffice it to say, everyone was far too aware that they’d not even found his body yet. With a definite air of, ‘Alright, moving on, then,’ Schnetzer adjusted the tie around his neck, and looked at the fifth student in the room.

“Ms. Harris, I will remind you, again, and for the last time; You do not have detention tonight. And, you should really stop using it to get out of work. Please, leave.” Kendra stood up, shrugging, and pulling her phone out to text her girlfriend as she ducked out the door. Everyone in the room knew that she was dating the one chick two grades above the current seniors who had a kid with some dofus before figuring out just how gay she was, it had been the talk of the school for the first three months of senior year.

“Well, with that out of the way… Standard school rules apply; No phones, no headphones or earbuds. Do whatever homework you have, and in two hours, we can all go home.” Schnetzer plopped himself back in his chair, and started daydreaming about a time when he had been much younger. And thinner. And single. It wasn’t long before being lost in his daydreams became being lost in his dreams, and every cell phone in the room got whipped out.

The first person Sally texted was her mother; It was a common joke between them. “Moooooooom,” Sally Rose wrote, “I’m soooooooo bored. Gimme permission to change someone into some gum so I have something to do?” As expected, knowing exactly where her daughter was, her mother eventually texted back, “Not when there’s documentation of you being in the room with anyone. You know the rules.” To that, Sally simply texted back a, “=P” and left it at that.

Sally Rose tried to figure out someone else to text, but continually came up with nothing. Eventually, after browsing Facebook for about two minutes, she ran out of content on her phone to really enjoy, and pulled up her sudoku app to play around on. She glanced at the Emerson twins, who had grabbed seats nearer the front, one beside the other, and were now turned towards one another, chatting. Alexander was on the opposite side of the room, pretending to rest his eyes while he occasionally flicked them open and ogled Hope’s ass. Although, to be unfair to him, Sally Rose was sure that if it had been Faith sitting nearer him, he would have ogled her ass, too.

To be fair to him, Sally had picked a seat behind them because the pair always wore matching skirts, just long enough to pass the school’s stupid dress code, and she, too, could admire a good butt from afar. That afternoon, though, it had proved not to be enough. Sally Ross felt like she might be in that kind of mood that causes kids to do stupid shit in class just to see if it gets noticed at all. It was as she set her phone down on the desk, and it hit a lump, that Sally Rose’s heartbeat picked up slightly.

A few things that she knew to be true; There was now a lump on her desk, under her phone. A moment or two before that, there hadn’t been a lump on her desk at all. None of the other students had noticed anything, but her phone was definitely now sitting on a lump. There was only one explanation, to Sally Rose’s mind, for the sudden issues her phone was having for being flat. Carefully, she plucked the bottom of her phone up, and stared at the little thing. It was a very familiar lump of clearly squash meat and bone.

Sally nearly cheered, but bit her lip hard in order to quash the reaction. Instead, she stared and stared, blinking ever so slowly so she couldn’t miss the moment that Dean reformed in front of her. It had been nearly a month since she had cast a return spell on her older, former brother, chewed him up with a cracker, and swallowed him. It had been nearly a month, minus eighteen hours or so, since she had shit him out and flushed him away, never quite expecting to see him again. Yet, here he was, blinking and looking around in confusion. Sally guessed that being dead for so long probably took a lot out of him.

When Dean’s tiny eyes met his sister’s, they widened, and Sally barely cut off his ability to make sound before he screamed. Now, instead of a cheer, Dean’s owner bit off a giggle, picking him up and casting any and all filth from his body with a simple spell. One that, knowing him, he probably had no idea of. If he had magic, and if he knew of it he -- Well, knowing him, he wasn’t bothered in the least by how dirty he’d gotten. It had been a while since she’d seen Dean at all, so she took all of two seconds to take his face in before she thought up the first transformation spell she could remember.

Before she cast it, she grabbed his still naked body by the shoulder, then cast it, and found herself holding a piece of gum. Popping it into her mind, knowing that Dean wouldn’t be killed as she chewed him this time, Sally Rose clued herself into his mind, and listened to him scream every time her tongue pushed against his chewed up mass and directed him back into her another set of her teeth. Sally chewed quite happily until Schnetzer popped awake, and she had to tuck Dean under her tongue while she shoved her phone between her legs.

Sally missed the brunt of Schnetzer’s anger, given he’d not noticed her doing much of anything, but the Emerson twins bore the full brunt of it. Their phones ended up on his desk, and he forced Hope to move to the back of the classroom, one seat over and behind from where Sally Rose was sitting. Soon, though, Schentzer’s sleepiness won over him again, no matter how much he fought it, and Hope quickly started to get up, before Faith turned back to her and shook her head. ‘Too risky,’ she mouthed, and shrugged, turning back towards the front of the classroom. Alexander, for his part, also dodged out on the trouble, as he’d been enjoying staring at butt too much to get his phone out.

“Hey, Taylor!” Hope whispered up to her, and Sally Rose turned around, and raised an eyebrow at her. “I saw you chewing gum, and I’d like some, if you’d not mind.”

Sally shrugged, sliding Dean out from under her tongue. “I’ve only got this one piece, and if you still want to chew on it for a bit, just remember that I’d like it back.”

“What flavor is it?”

“Mint.”

“Eh. Nevermind, then, I’ll pass.”

Turning back towards the front of the class, Sally herself relaxed back, and slowly chewed on her gum. She continued to listen to Deano the Olive as her screamed. She felt kinda shitty for having forgotten the name she gave him, but it didn’t matter too much. Olive was kinda a plain, uninteresting name, anyhow. It sounded to much like a Oliver, and Sally didn’t want him thinking he was anything near a person.

Without warning him, Sally got a clever idea for her former brother. In the month since she had last seen him, she spent a lot of time thinking about things she could have done with him, but had’t ever gotten around to. Even if her ideas turned more sexual in nature than they had been before, now that he was back, she was eager to try all the dirt-nasty things she had skipped out on before.

She transformed him back into a person in her mouth, before teleporting him somewhere else. To cover for her lack of chewing, Sally Rose feigning swallowing the ball of spit and flavor. Sally’s Toy, which she had decided was his name in the meanwhile, felt like he was struggling to figure out where he was, at first. But, when his wandering hands finally came into contact with her pussy, Sally shivered in glee, and squeezed her thighs together around him. ‘If you don’t play nicely,’ Sally Rose warned her Toy in his mind, “I’m gonna turn you into a piece of gum that Hope does like, and let you go home with her.”

Toy, for his part, at least, immediately conceded defeat, and started playing with her folds. Sally enjoyed his ministrations, relaxing back into her seat while he played with her lazily horny pussy to help pass her time. When finally Sally Rose realized that detention would be over soon, she orderd her toy to head in a certain direction, guided only by the way her mind was pushing him.

It didn’t take long for her Toy, even as stupid as he was, to figure out where she was guiding him. Sally Rose never heard his protest, but when he received her command to crawl inside of her, her Toy hesitated only for a moment before beginning to wiggle into his former sister’s giant asshole.  He was nearly completely snugly fit up to about around his waist when five o’clock hit, and the Emerson sisters both instantly rose, and left. Sally, though her pussy was positively tingling, felt odd sitting alone in a room with two sleeping dudes, so she too, even with her toy in an awkward position for her, got up, and headed home.

She waited until she had plopped herself down on her bed to truly think about how the walk home felt. Her brother, or rather, her toy wiggled with every step she had taken, and given she had walked home, it had been super enjoyable. That having been said, with her mind in the gutter so far, her hand slowly strayed down, to her crotch. The only thought Sally Rose had before she attacked her pussy was this; She was going to make her toy wish he could die, if it killed him a thousand times over, as long as it made her cum just as often.


 

Chapter End Notes:

I'm enjoying the Sally Rose stories quite a bit. Something about just writing one person destroing another over and over against is kind of fun. The next Sally Rose chapter (yes, the next) will get back to that repeating destructions, as I felt like it was lacking from this chapter quite a lot. I may end up and going back to re-write this, but much like McKenna, for now, this is it! 

Reviews are appreciated!