- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is nearly as long as both the Sally chapters combined. I guess it kind of got away from me, but I only split the Sally chapters because I had allocated Chpts 5 and 6 as chapters with an, 'S,' main character.

Enjoy! 

Edit: I FORGOT: This chapter mostly includes crush and ass, along with some transformation and vore (I wonder if there's a common thread in all my chapters? Could it be vore? I think it's vore). Oh, and a slight mention of feet play, too, I suppose. It's also 95% incestual, so... Enjoy (again)!

 

Erica came from a good, rich family. Her paternal grandparents had worked hard, and her father had worked even harder after her grandfather kicked him out and disowned him. Being from a family of self-made millionaires twice over put a lot of pressure on Erica and her siblings, of which Erica was currently the eldest. She hadn’t started as the oldest of her generation, no, that had once been Milton the Third. Now, though, she found herself often responsible for her younger siblings when they went out on outings.

Her father, Milton the Second (who hated being called Milton Jr.), had insisted that being responsible for bratty kids at a young age like 16 was good for Erica, but now that she was nearing 18, she had begun to feel like she’d learned the lesson that being in charge of her 4 younger siblings (3 girls; Millie, aged 10, Carrie, aged 9, and Ariel, aged 7; And one boy, whom her mother had decided and argued hard for naming, Artemis, aged 6) could possibly teach her.

Unfortunately, her father ardently disagreed. So, there Erica stood, standing on the top of a small hill standing alone in an otherwise flat and boring field. She was holding tight on the reins of her horse, while many of her younger siblings ran about a small pen, playing with a few domesticated but still young horses. For now, for the next hour or two, that was the plan; There was nothing else to be done. Erica was to sit there, while her siblings got acquainted with the ponies they would be riding.

There was an, ‘adult,’ in the pen with them, some chick in her 30s whose job it was to make sure that none of her siblings ate a hoof.

Erica herself was there to watch over them and make sure they didn’t do anything her father didn’t want them doing; Mostly, that meant using the one voice they all responded well to when they pissed her off if they didn’t listen to the instructor who was keeping them safe at the moment. Mostly, though, the eldest Carches sibling was just staring out past the little ring down the hill, day dreaming. Erie dreamt of several things; A few of the hotter boys she knew and wanted to get with, and a few of the girls in her classes that she often thought of experimenting with.

One of them, a cutie named Julia, would often catch Erica staring and tell her friends that, ‘That Carches girl is super weird.’ Which, to be fair to her, was a fairly accurate statement, as far as Erica could figure. After all, it was the ravenette who wanted to shrink Julia down to roughly the size of her asscrack and keep the other student in that exact place while she went riding. And, it was still Erica Carches who would happily agree to letting Julia sit on her face, if it meant getting Julia alone long enough to turn the often bitchy young woman into Erica’s newest, personally made dildos.

Then, there was a boy in her girl’s school sibling school, George Washington Academy for Exceptional Young Men. Elliot was hardly what Erica would call exceptional, but he was the only man out of that academy that Erica would have happily played with. Whether that meant bending over for him, or using him as a new insole for her riding boots; The ones she had in them now were starting to wear out, and too many broken bones in them would make walking far too uncomfortable.

Daydreaming as she was, Erica’s first inclination that something was wrong was her youngest sibling, Artemis, shouting his nickname for her. “EEEEEEERRRRRRIIIIIIIEEEEE!” Thankfully, from Erica’s point of view, he often pronounced it more as, ‘Air-y,’ rather than like the Great Lake they lived so near by. Being known by anyone as ‘Eerie,’ was less than acceptable. All the same, Erie turned her gaze down to the ring, where the instructor was clawing the only gate of the wooden circle back closed.

Tsking in her mind, Erica swung a slender, powerful leg up and over Rose’s saddle, hauling herself up into the saddle, and urged her mare forward. Even as she rode gently down the slope, Erie put together the most likely scenario in her mind. She noted carefully the colt who was bolting far out into the field, and not stopping to look back. She saw Artemis, or Artie, usually, with his big, blue eyes welling up, and Millie with her chin turned down, and her eyes turned as high up as she could. That was often Millie’s way of trying to strain her eyes into watering, so it looked like she was taking your scolding more seriously than you actually were.

As she and Rose, her mare, closed in on the ring, Carrie and Ariel worked on building up their courage and their chosen horses acceptance of them in order to touch and eventually ride them. While Erica had hoped she would get them up and learning to ride today, it appeared that she was now to be forced to wait until at least next week. She doubted that the employees who had brought the horses onto Carches land would be able to bring in a replacement or catch the rogue before sundown, at which point it would be an awful idea to teach anyone how to ride a horse.

“What. Happened.” Erie growled, while gently bringing Rose to a halt and patting her side to reassure her that Erica placed no anger nor hostility towards her. Millie shrunk back away from the voice, but Artemis happily explained. As the elder ravenette had expected, her younger but nearly identical sister had waited for Artemis to have touched his horse, before she shoved the gate open and slapped the horse's rear. Based the lack of a hoofprint in Millie’s jaw, Erica figured Millie had jumped or rolled or whatever her own butt out of harm’s way, while Artemis’s newest friend took off away from the danger.

Erie sighed, swinging herself down and tying Rose’s reins to one of the posts on the ring. Millie didn’t run, because she knew that by running, the punishment she was bound to receive was only going to be worse. As Erica’s feet hit the grass, she watched the woman who had been in the ring watching over her siblings bail out to make one of the first passes at catching the poor horse that Millie had abused. Artie ran up and hugged his oldest sister’s leg, squeezing her thigh to try and gain some kind of comfort from it.

Erica, though, knew that she had to focus on disciplining Millie first, or she might think she had been let off the hook and be resentful at having to accept a punishment, ‘after the fact.’ Erica, as tall as she was, had to crouch a little bit to make it to eye level with her still-short, 10-year-old sister.  “I trust that you understand what you did was wrong, and I trust that you understand why I now need to punish you.”

Millie almost whimpered, “Y... Yes, Erica.” Based on her sister’s slight pause, Erica guessed the lump in Millie’s throat was around the size of a boulder.

“Right, then. Artemis?” Her younger brother, still half-clinging to the back of her leg, hummed up at her. “What do you think should be Millie’s punishment?” This could be a valuable lesson; Why does the US Justice System not allow the wronged to decide the fate of the persecuted. That was, of course, based on the idea that a six year old would stop short of asking Erie to straight-up kill one of his older sisters.

Slowly, after a few moments of thoughtful humming, Artemis came forward with an idea that half-horrified Erica and half-aroused her. In his quiet, innocent little voice, he suggested, “You should shrink her and sit on her while we all go for a ride, Erica. That way,” Erica was impressed by how much sense his reasoning made, “everyone who deserves to learn how to ride will get a chance to.”

Erica only mulled it over for a few minutes. It made sense, to Erie, as both a punishment and a solution for the problem of them all not being able to ride three horses. The only amendment she suggested was that Artemis sit on her instead, to which the child quickly responded, “I dunnwanna, she’ll just bite my butt a lot.” Erica laughed at that, true as it was, and stood up. After leaning over like that for so long, the ravenette rolled her shoulders, and blinked her silver-blue eyes hard as she warmed up her magic.

“Millie.” Erica’s voice radiated power now, strong enough that even she could feel it as it left her throat, and the young horses in the ring stopped to stare at her, likely trying to figure out if they had to run from her. Now, Millie truly did cower as she walked closer to her single, older sister. Erie watched her silently, her eyes probably sharp with power. “Hand.” Erica spoke again, holding her hand out quietly, and waiting for Millie to follow suit. Mostly because she didn’t want to speak too much at one time and overwhelm the young horses in the ring, Erie felt she had to trust that Millie would get the hint fairly quickly.

And, she did. Erie focus on the space surrounding the second eldest Carches sister, so that her sibling wouldn’t shrink out of her clothing. After blinking a few times, Erica’s mind caught up with the time she had bent around her, and she was holding a 5 inch tall version, no, her 5 inch tall sister. Millie, in her stereotypical white riding pants and black jacket, looked cutely up from beneath her little Hunt Cap. Being young and inexperienced with the discipline, it would take her mind more than a few second to catch up. Artemis, Carrie, and Ariel were all staring at the spot where Millie had been standing a few seconds ago, clearly seeing her as though she were still there.

Sighing softly, once everyone had caught up, Erica strode over to Rose, and carefully figured for the most comfortable place she could put Millie. Comfortable for Erie, to be clear. Millie was being punished, and as such her comfort was not considered; At the same time, while Erica considered she quietly cast a small durability spell on her new captive. Death was not her punishment. Leaving Millie there with a soft, “Stay,” to both her tiny sister and her comparatively massive mare, Erica stepped sideways and dug in her saddlebags for something that would make sure Mil didn’t become lost in the grass while they all rode.

The instructor finally returned, and mostly ignored what Erica was up to. Before Artemis or Ariel could spill what Erie was up to, Erica rose her voice and explained, “I’ve sent Millie home for her misbehavior. I hope you can forgive my family for her actions, and consider coming back next week.” The instructor, now set on re-pairing the horses and smaller humans so each child was riding the most size-appropriate horse.The instructor ignored Erica, and in turn, Erica mostly ignored the instructor.

However, Erica was having a slight bit of trouble finding something to hold Millie in place. Eventually, she reluctantly dug out a stapler she carried around with her so she didn’t have to sew if some of her clothes ripped. Careful to hold the saddle away from Roses skin, and careful not to pierce Millie herself, Erie stapled the girl’s hands above her head, and her feet together beneath her. And then, together, Erica and Millie both waited for something to do. Occasionally, Erica felt the urge to hop in the saddle and ride around a little, but resisted. A punishment was one thing, but that would be borderline abusing her sister for her own pleasure.

Sometime around four pm, an hour or more later, Artie, Carrie, and Ariel were all seated on saddles on their new horses. None had kept the horses that they’d originally picked, or been assigned in some cases, since the largest of them had their rider removed, and the smallest was completely gone. Everyone got bumped up a size, effectively. Erica dismissed the instructor for a short while, but made sure to tell her to keep an ear out for a shout; If they ended up finding a trail to ride today, Erica would need another rider to lead while she took the end.

In the meanwhile, Millie was finally introduced to her older sister in a way she’d never imagined possible. When Erica rode, she generally wore black slacks, and a blue tank top, along with her riding boots. That was no different now, except that, unfortunately for Millie, Erica’s black slacks had a tendency to be a little… Well, to be frank, they weren’t all that slack on Erie’s large, but tight, ass. Which was exactly where Millie had been positioned.

Well, her face had. As Erica plopped herself into Rose’s saddle, she couldn’t help but instinctively wiggle around a little bit. This had two entirely unconscious affects; First, it rubbed Millie’s face directly into her asscrack, which by then was a little more than a slight bit sweaty; Second, it ground Millie’s feet directly against Erica’s clit, which had the lovely, if unfortunately timed, side effect of turning Erica on more than she already was. As she began leading her younger siblings about, Erie hardly noticed the pleasant sensation, bouncing lightly as she was.

To Millie, that light bouncing felt more like slamming. Over and over again, Erica’s tight glutes slammed into her face, while her pussy effectively rubbed against the tiny girl’s legs and feet. Being more focused on teaching her sisters and brother how to ride, Erie didn’t notice until her panties were practically entirely soaked. And, by then, it was nearing sundown, and she and her younger siblings had to turn in. They rode their horses, one by one, back into the pen, without Erica’s guidance; That was mostly to prove to themselves that they could do it, but Erica liked seeing that, too.

Even while she sat there, patiently waiting for her siblings to dismount, Erie was unconsciously grinding herself against her sister. It wasn’t until the eldest ravenette was walking her horse behind her siblings as they made their way to the house and she waited for the split in the trail that lead to Rose’s stable that Erie realized exactly what it was was that she was doing. Figuring that she was already horny as fucking hell, and doubly figuring that she could pass off her fun for a mistake to her younger sibling, Erica ground herself a little harder and little faster against her tiny little toy.

By the time Rose had practically walked herself to the stable, Erica was clenching her toes, biting her lip, and having trouble staying upright. Her orgasm had been building for hours, now, and as Rose walked into her single stall out of habit more than Erie’s loose guidance, Erica was seconds from orgasm. What finally drove her over the edge, though, was finally hearing the muffled protest that Millie had been trying to shout at her for hours, now. The power of her situation hit the eldest Carches sibling like a freight train, and she muffled her moan as best she could while she completely ruined her panties.

Erica’s thighs were still shaking, still quivering, as she slowly rose out of the saddle, and tried to lift one leg over so she could hop down. Because she nearly fell down, Erie recklessly threw herself back into the saddle, slamming her ass against her tiny, durable sister yet again. Sighing softly, the ravenette resigned herself to sitting there for a while, whilst she recovered.

“Was that your fucking sister?” Erica jumped, her head whipping to the side as she saw the instructor standing there in the doorway. Before Erie could make something up, the instructor started to leave, and Erica stupidly stood up and tried to swing herself down, losing her balance, and throwing a last-second spell towards the middle-aged lady who had caught her having too much fun.

After a few minutes of regaining her breath from her stumble to the stable fall, Erica rose to her feet, grateful that Rose hadn’t panicked when Erie did. That could easily have been fatal for either of the sister. Her shirt now nearly as dirty as her panties, Erica strode to where she was sure her magic had blasted the instructor, and sure as shit, there on the ground sat a lonely apple, far from any apple tree. Sighing softly, Erica bent down to pick up the snack, and nearly got dizzy as she rose back up. It occurred to her only then that she’d not eaten all day, and she carelessly took a few bites out of the instru- the apple.

Slowly, she wandered back into the stable, and with around a quarter of the apple already gone, fed the rest of it to Rose. Finally, she turned her attention to Millie. Erica didn’t say anything, simply yanked the staples out, and picked up her now more-than-slightly damp sister. Millie groaned at the slightest touch, and as Erie carried her out of the stall, she whimpered. Erica closed her eyes for a second, feeling the rush of power fill her again. Millie felt her sister toss her into the air, and the next second, felt her ankles protest as she landed on the ground, now fully sized.

She had a few bruises from where Erica’s ass had made her it’s bitch all day, but she didn’t look terribly worse for wear as Erie looked her over. “Lesson learned?” Millie nodded in response. “Good. Help me get Rose’s saddle off of her; That way you’ll have also learned at least one thing about riding horses today.” The younger ravenette nearly protested that she was in too much pain, until she caught a look from Erica that told her she could expect to find herself under Erica’s ass again if she did.

Once the saddle was off and hanging from it’s place, Erica wrapped her arm around her sister. “I’m sorry to have had to punish you like that, sweetie.” Consciously, Erie didn’t squeeze her too hard, lest she hurt her sister further. The stable was quiet for a long while, before Millie finally piped up.

“Actually, Erica, I… Uhm… Well, some places smart a lot but… It was, well…” Erica didn’t need to see her face to know her cheeks were redder than any ruby lipstick ever produced, “It was kinda… A lot of fun, really.”


 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Reviews are always welcome! Thanks go to Odysseus for the idea that I built this chapter around!

"The next chapter, "The Horse Ride", sounds like a lot of fun. I'd love to see someone stapled to a horse's saddle and forced to be the cushion for a beautiful equestrian."