- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Lotsa crush in this chapter; Hand, feet, chest, and butt. As well as Incest, and the giantess and shrinkee are siblings. Also, at the end of this particular story is some vore.

He hesitated, before quietly explaining, “I use that one teleporting spell they taught us to get to the kitchen all the time. Saves me time. I… Couldn’t do it when I tried to follow you…”

“Well, at least the invincibility spell hasn’t worn off!” Sally Rose cooed happily.

“It won’t.”

“Oh? And, why not, scholar?”

“It’s… I found it in one of Dad’s books. It had to be deactivated by the person who cast it. For some reason, it was listed as being banned for being cruel.”

“Well, that’s probably why it’s banned; It must be a trick spell.” Sally received a blank stare for her troubles. “It says one thing, like invincibility, but does another on top of that, like strip the powers away from the user.”

“Sally… Does that mean I’m stuck like this?” Dean whimpered.

“Maybe!” Sally chortled.

“WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN MAYBE, MOTHERFUCKER?!” Dean raged.

Sally leaned in really close to his position on the desk, and giggled. “Well, remember how mom and dad use powerless people? The fucking with them aaaaall the time. You might be their son, but… Hehe… You’re powerless now. And, since I found you, by their definition, that would make you…” She paused to let him put the pieces together. “I’m calling them. Gonna confirm before I start playing.”

“Sally, wa-” His voice was gone, though, and Sally picked up her phone and wandered out of the room and downstairs, where he couldn’t hear shit. Despite dialing her father’s phone, Sally’s mom was the one who answered.

“Sally!” Her mother smiled into the phone, and then listened carefully as Sally explained the basics; Dean had broken into their father’s study and read one of his forbidden spells books, cast an invincibility spell on himself before jumping off the roof. He had splattered, but reformed a moment or two later, only naked and powerless. Sally, at that part, heard her mother sigh just the way Sally’d hoped she might.

“Since I was the one who found him powerless, does that mean…?”

“It might well. Let me grab your father from the other room. It’ll be a minute or two, I’m not gonna make you explain all that again.”

Sally waited there, tapping her foot impatiently. If this meant what she thought it meant, if she got to own her older brother now… If everything that had been his was hers now… “Sally?” Her father’s voice cascaded through the phone, radiating an angry power.

“Yes, Dad?”

“...” The line was quiet, but not for too much longer after that.

“Make… Jesus… Make sure you have all of your stuff moved up to the attic by Monday. If you’re going to own your brother, you might as well own the space that used to be his, too. Is there anything you’d like us to pick up for -- Do you have a new name picked out for him?”

“I was thinking I would call him something silly, like… Olive?”

“That works fine. Is there anything you want us to get for him before we get home?”

“No, Dad, owning him is quite perfect enough!”

“Alright, a few things, I should mention before you go. That invincibility spell he used; There’s only one like it, created by an asshole a few centuries ago. In all likelyhood, it won’t ever wear off of him, but I want you to be prepared --if you’re going to be rough on Olive like I expect-- that he might not reform once.”

“Sounds good to me!” Sally joked, laughing a little as she headed upstairs. “Can I use my magic on him?” The line went silent for a second or two while her dad considered, and Sally wondered if she had pissed him off tremendously.

“Yeah, I suppose so. Only on him though.”

“Of course, Dad! See you Monday?”

“See you Monday, kiddo.” Sally hung up the phone, then, tossing it ahead of her onto her bed, and confidently striding up to her brother on the bookshelf. For a few moments, Sally Rose just stood there, staring at her newest toy, smiling silently. Only when Olive started to speak did she raise her hand over him and simply slap her had against her bookshelf. It was like her former brother wasn’t even there. When he reformed, Sally picked him up, pushed his torso into her mouth, and bit clean through him. She chewed for a minute or two, then confidently spit him out onto the floor, and tossed his feet nearby him.

He reformed. She kicked him into the wall, then stepped on him for good measure.

He reformed. Sally Rose leant down, scooped him up, and sat him on her bed. Then, she jumped, turned, and landed on him, ass first. She wiggled in place, feeling only the blood staining her shorts, and the stood up.

He reformed. Sally slid her jeans off, and left only in her panties, repeated the feet, feeling him crunch and liquify underneath her asscheek. Because it felt so much better, she stayed there for a few minutes, stopping him from reforming. Then, she hopped up, and wiped up what of him had stuck against her buttcheek.

He reformed. Sally laughed a little bit, watching her little Olive shake in place on her bed as he waited for what was next. Maybe he hoped that Sally had run out of ideas when she didn’t immediately do anything. Quick as lightning, she scooped him up, tossed him in the air, and caught him in her mouth. Sally Rose chewed as she bounded out of her room, and up the stairs, into her former brother’s former room.

Sally spit her gum into her palm, and waited for Olive to reform from his most recent death. His eyes darted around at the change of scenery, until Sally found what she was looking for; A box of thumbtacks. At his size, slamming them through his hands and into the wall was plenty enough to hold his tiny frame at eye level. “Oh, Gods, I’m exercising some serious demons, right now!” Sally Rose giggled, turning to look at the entirety of his room. “You know, I always did want your bedroom.”

He squeaked; Sally moved his television and video-game consoles out of the room, as well as the stand they had sat on, and everything she would need to play them. Then, she moved everything to the middle of his old bedroom, focus on it, and simply poofed it out of existence. The power she’d use drained her a little bit, and Sally smiled as she focused on her brother again. Grabbing him by the feet, she yanked until his hands gave way and she could run with him downstairs.

By the time Sally Rose made it downstairs, his hands had reformed. Ignoring his high-pitched protests, Sally cast a return spell on him, grabbed the crackers, some cheese, and threw together a quick and messy sandwich out of it. Instead of salami, her snack now featured her brother, and she carelessly chowed down on it, swallowing all there was to swallow. He didn’t reform immediately, but she had expected that, and wasn’t going to fight it. Sally definitely needed some time where she couldn’t be tempted to get her new thing out to play with, and if he died in her gut, that would be just fine, too.

In her off time, she carefully moved her bed, her computer, her desk, her dresser, and all of her closet contents upstairs. She wanted to be careful while doing it, but not so careful that it didn’t look like she had used hard labor practices instead of magical ones. More than once, she purposefully scraped some paint on the stair wall to make it look a little more natural. Once she had everything more or less where she wanted it, she moved the tv and game stand to a more convenient place for herself. Everything was feeling fairly perfect, if a bit empty. After all, attics are huge.

Sally plopped herself down in her computer chair, glad to look around and find her window count had doubled from 2 to 4. There was one on each wall, two flat on the sides, and two that reached out despite the slope of the roof. “I could get used to this!” She cheered, switching on her former brother’s consoles, and promptly performing factory resets of each of them. That meant she had practically new consoles; PS4, XB1, and a WiiU. Not that Sally Rose was much of a gamer, but she could definitely find games to enjoy.

The first thing she played was the PS4 version of Minecraft.

Sally Rose played for a few hours, eventually trudging downstairs from her new room once more to find something for dinner. After some slight deliberation as to what would make her toy’s stay in her tummy all the worse, Sally decided to make herself some spicy, spicy tacos. After she’d finished up and moved on, Sally Rose went back to building a shrine to her brother’s humanity in Minecraft.

Fittingly, a Creeper blew it up before she could finish it, so she saved and turned off the game.

Sally sighed, pushing herself out of her chair, and going to find something else to play. A few of his games looked totally unplayable. Dark Souls, it’s sequel, and a third one. She put all three of those on the floor, and slammed her foot into them repeatedly. Then, another series, something called Witcher, and again since there were three, she smashed them all. Next, something multiplayer shit called Overwatch. The girl on the front looked cool, so she didn’t break that one, but then she found another called Tomb Raider. She spared it for pretty much the same reason. Finally, she found something called Mass Effect, numbered just the same as Dark Souls was (had been?), and smashed the first three or so, until the newest looking one was all that was left. Sally went to smash that one, too, until her stomach rumbled, and she ran for the bathroom.

Unfortunately, despite knowing better, no amount of waiting was going to make her brother reform from shit that he wasn’t. Of course, since the average teen’s digestive tract worked at about 18 hours a meal, thinking he’d have been back there by then was wishful thinking, at best. She finished wiping, and flushed the toilet before heading back to her new bedroom.

Because she knew that she could fuck with him like that, Sally started doing cartwheels and somersaults, shaking up the contents of her stomach and, where Olive more likely was, her intestines. She spent the rest of her night like that, watching YouTube on her computer and doing various things to fuck with her former brother, and former meal. Eventually, though, she did force herself to turn in for bed, and fall into a quiet, easy sleep.

When she woke up the next morning, the very thing she did was nearly fall down the stairs as she raced to the bathroom. Not because any part of her stomach told her that she had to go, but because it was nearly 11am, and she had had her brother at around 5pm. As she slowly used the bathroom, she tapped her foot, willing her bowels to empty out faster than they were giving her. When she finally felt like she had finished up, Sally Rose popped up off of the toilet and spun around, practically glaring into the toilet.

Not only had her brother not reformed, but none of the tiny little pieces of shit were big enough for her brother to possibly reform from. Sighing, but with the knowledge that he might reform and return to her at a later date, the hopeful teenager finished wiping up, and then flushed the toilet. And, with the water, likely went her brother.