- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Present in this chapter; Crush, vore, insertion, and animals (though only for use as cute lil' vore machines).

 

Annette filled Carrie’s food dish, let Katie outside, stumbled into her bedroom, and plopped herself down in her bed after a long day of work.

Going in, the redheaded had figured it would be easy day; After all, Anna only needed to be in for a few hours, right? Especially given that she’d finished most of her major projects and she was pushing near overtime as it was. It should have been so fucking easy to smile and bow out happily, waving behind her as she went off for her slightly longer than average weekend. Instead, Annette had found herself stuck in her office for an extra hour, trying to track down a stupid piece of mail that her boss had mislabeled, and mis-sent. Phone call after phone call turned up nothing and no one within the unmentionable shipping company who would tell her where the company’s package had been sent.

When Anna finally found it at a quarter past 5, she grabbed the first sticky note she could find and quickly scribbled, ‘Call Jeffrey at the facility in Madison, he has your package,’ and left the number below that. Eager to leave, Annette slammed it against his closed, locked, and empty office’s door, before turning on her heel and nearly storming towards the elevator. A poor temp, who had grabbing coffee for one of Ana’s less proactive coworkers, got in her way and quickly found himself in the cup of whatever it was he was actually carrying. Anna barely paused to make sure the cup didn’t turn over and stain the office carpets before she walked through the elevator doors and slammed her thumb against the parking garage symbol at the very bottom.

Now, finally home, Annette was out of the stupid pencil skirt she’d chosen to wear that day, and into a pair of boyshorts and a loose t-shirt with did well to hide how large her chest actually was. Using her tits to get ahead was apart of Anna’s daily routine, so it was nice to sit down and try to woo some idiots without the extra advantages. With her laptop open on her lap, appropriately, Annette called up Omegle. The angle of the camera half-way negated the work her t-shirt was doing, but that was fine, really. Anna hopped onto the video-chat, and waited to be connected.

Waiting sucked. Mostly, Annette twiddled her thumbs and stared at the screen. Others, Anna was sure, might have abused their powers to keep themselves entertained while they waited for what it was they were looking for, but she kept herself quite happy by being simply morally superior to them. The first chat that popped up was of another girl, and before Annette disconnected, she channeled her powers and shrunk the blond. Whatever happened to her after that wasn’t Ana’s concern. She disconnected, and waited for the next connection.

Moral superiority is a very specific comparison, and Annette would not have compared her own morals positively to those belonging to just about anyone else.

So, Annette took her happy ass right back to waiting for another connection. Hopefully, this time, she would find a nice man to chat with. When the next user connected, however, Anna was leaning over to grab a sip of the soda she’d left on her bedside table, and when she straightened up, she simply saw a dark screen. At first, she thought the other user had disconnected, but without further warning, the stranger simply started typing.

Annette finished typing first; ‘If you’re not going to let me see you, why the fuck bother with getting on video in the first place?

The stranger stopped typing for a moment, undoubtedly to read what she had posted. The reply was fairly swift on their point.

Stranger: Camera is broken rn what are you up too’.

Annette sighed, softly, annoyed at the lie. And the casual lack of a punctuation, or anything otherwise proving the existence of a brain cell on the other side of the screen. If it were broken, Annette wondered tiredly but didn’t type, why the fuck would you try to get on video chat. With only a little bit of hesitation, she pressed her fingers against her screen, right where the large, black square obscured her stranger. The redhead let her magic run wild, and pushed her hand through to grab up whatever was left on the bed. Her magnificently maintained fingers came out holding two small people; Both fucking female.

“Oh, jesus, fuck!” She cursed aloud, “Where the fuck are all of the fucking chicks when you’re actually what I’m looking for?”

Casually, Annette leaned to her right, and tossed the two, small, naked teens --at least she thought they were teens-- under her ass before forcibly slamming herself back down. Annette heard the crunch before she could consider that she had to sleep where she was sitting, later tonight. “Ah, I’ve got fucking sheets around here somewhere.” The bemused redhead murmured, disconnecting from the chat with the now squishier girls and waiting to see if her luck was just as bad with the next connection.

It was.

Annette just wanted a thin, useless young man she could fuck around with for a little while, was that so hard to ask? Talented fingers worked the same magic with the greying, fat man that they had with the first girl she’d encountered, however only because Annette noticed it out of the corner of her eye did the fat man’s fate become a little clearer. Carefully, she teleported him into his rodent’s cage, and made sure that he was about the size of the common cricket. It was the same thing Anna fed her own Syrian hamster, but it wouldn’t be the first hamster she fed someone to, either.

Again, Annette disconnected, and patiently waited to reconnect. Again, she twiddled her thumbs. And, again, she expected she would be disappointed when the person on the other side of the screen popped up. Only this time, Anna managed to find herself pleasantly surprised.

The young man on the other side of the screen, appeared to be perfect; The bedroom behind him was practically covered in various forms of nerdy orgasm; A few Doctor Who posters, one or two for Rick and Morty, and a clear collection of various Funko Pops on a shelf behind him. She could admire, at least, the Spiderman Homecoming pop that he had nabbed.

Annette smiled, and waved. She quickly typed some kind of bullshit about being excited to see someone with similar fandoms as her, although that was only really true of Marvel and Doctor Who, but she wasn’t about to chat too much with her new toy. If she did, she might find it hard to dispose of him later. It was probably something like, ‘OMG, YES. Finally, someone who loves nerdy stuff, too!

Stranger: Oh, your a fan of Rick And Morty, too?

Strike one! And two, with that mistake.

You: Eh, not so much! I’m way more into Dr. Who!

Stranger: I might be if --

Annette reached through the screen, shrunk him, and pulled him through the screen before she finished reading his third strike. “You’re fucking perfect!” Anna cooed gleefully down at him, using her still free hand to slap her laptop shut, and shove it off to the side. Wiggling slightly, the woman in possession of a six inch tall man quickly got her panties off and pressed her captive headfirst against her clit. He struggled perfectly, rubbing futilely against her engorged pleasure center.

Anna probably came within a few seconds of pressing him against herself, but she knew he would have more uses in him than the one, quick peak. He would probably have argued with her over that, but he was waist deep in pussy before he could open his mouth to argue with her. Holding his knees with a few fingers, Annette quickly slammed him in and out of herself, her other hand rubbing lightly against her clit, knowing that without that stimulation, she’d have been left high and… Well, not dry, but not satisfied, either.

Wanting him alive for something more, Annette tried to send herself over the waterfall again as quickly as she could. But, not too quickly; Too quickly and she wouldn’t be able to properly enjoy it. It took another few minutes, and stuffing her toy fully inside of her and letting his vibrating push her over, before Anna finally came again, soaking the sheets beneath her further with human juices. He happened to ride the wave out of her, but not without his scratches.

For instance, he was clearly disoriented and in pain. It looked like one of his arms might be broken, and he was clearly gasping for air like he’d been holding his breath for too long. Anna thought she was quite patient in waiting for him to stop being such a little bitch and start reacting to what she’d done. If he was fiery enough, she might even let him live!

But she hated waiting, and after a few minutes of waiting, Anna grew bored, and simply plucked him up. His judge thought of a few punishments, some that were fitting, and some that simply weren’t. Ultimately, though, Annette grew entirely bored with trying to decide what to do with him, and simply used him to wipe some of the blood off of her ass before opening the window and whistling. “Kaaaatie! New toy, girl!” Anna threw him without watching where he landed.

“Damn,” she grumbled aloud with a frown on her face, as she wiped herself up in her bathroom, ”I should have washed him off before I gave him to her. I hope she won’t be getting sick…”

Shuffling herself into a new pair of panties and a pair of pj pants, Annette mozfied into her living room, and flicked her tv on. Turning on Netflix, she started searching for something to watch, and eventually settled on a Bo Burnham special, settling in for a small while before she had to go make dinner.

 

Chapter End Notes:

All reviews will be read and thought upon!

Feel free to make some requests!