- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Couples, Giantess, and Unaware Vore.  Moved from chapter 1 to 3.

 

  Kendra groaned again. This shift was going terribly. The blonde had been called in 3 hours earlier than she would have been ready for, and working in the grill at McDonalds was anything but enjoyable. The grill guy who was supposed to have worked before her didn’t call in or anything, he just never showed up. She had been working her ass off for at least 4 and a half hours that day, and she had been woken up for work way too early to have gotten a good night of sleep. If she could recall the spell, she could probably give herself a boost of energy.

 

It wasn’t until almost four into her shift that door at the front of McDonald’s chimed open, and the jackass walked in. He seemed positively chipper, wearing absolutely nothing that could be considered work attire. Jeans, a t-shirt, and boots. He practically strutted into the small establishment, and right past the counter. He was, supposedly, going to go straight to management and tell them to fuck off. Nevermind that the general way of doing things was a two-week notice before you quit.

 

Kendra simply lost her cool. It happened, you know? She mumbled a spell under her breath without thinking about it, and before he made it back to the managerial room, there was naught but a pile of clothes on the floor. And Kendra panicked again. She knew where he was, but she also knew that no one else did. That particular spot was a deadzone, camera wise.

 

Which is, specifically, why the young douche ended up in the pocket of her work pants as she went about grilling the reg and quarter patties. During a down period, she was let on break, and with tired feet and aching shoulders, she dropped of the apron that she had to wear in the designated location. He was, she knew, too small to pull himself out of her pocket, but also too big to ignore forever.

 

She ordered a McDouble, consciously patting the little man in her pocket as she waited for her meal to come up. Per regulation, because she was in her uniform, she had to eat in the small crew room in the back. So she hauled up her tray, and carried it back through the kitchen to the small room.

 

She had no reasonable expectation of privacy, so she did her best to make any conversation brief. “Hey, you little cunt.” She cursed at him, and was expecting something of reply. All she could hear where his annoying little squeaks, and they were annoying. A short spell later, and she could actually understand him.

 

“What. The. Fuck!?!?” The little man screamed at her, his eyes seemingly alight with rage. Not that Kendra could tell. “Make me bigger! Make me bigger right the fuck now! Kendra! Are you even listening to me!” He yelled, stomping his foot into her palm. She was, briefly, surprised that he knew her name, when she couldn’t think of his to save her life.

 

“Not really.” She admitted, setting him on the little counter that they had installed in the crew room. She quickly started scarfing down salty fries, as her stomach grumbled. She’d not had breakfast, on account of the little cunt below her. “I’m way too hungry.” She’d dip the fry in barbeque before every bite, usually once per fry. The little man before her seemed to be quaking now, though it didn’t occur to her that it would be because she was leaning over the little shit, and spill salt all over him.

 

“Kendra!” He quaked, and she ignored him. This was his punishment, she decided. Ignoring him forever and ever. “Kendra!” He yelled again, walking over the edge of the tray and getting scooped up in place of a fry. He was screaming now, as Kendra absentmindedly dipped him in the small container of barbeque sauce. As soon as he hit her tongue, and her taste buds, she knew better. It wasn’t a fry, it was the dick who had cost her three hour’s worth of sleep.

 

A cold malice spread throughout her chest, and she had to stop her mind from purring at it’s own wickedness. This wasn’t a man who would ever work with her again. She swished him around in her mouth as she ate, careful not to swallow him, even if it meant that he was getting terrified and she was losing time on her half-hour break. She wanted to torture the little prick.

 

She decided, even once her break was over, that she would keep him in her mouth. She was placed on assembly, making the burgers for the store to send out to the customers. The former grill cook was still laying on her tongue, gasping and screaming occasionally. When the order that she’d been waiting for came up, she was almost sad that she had to get rid of him already.

 

She set down the wrap, and quickly got the burgers sent through the bun press machine. Well, that’s what she called it, before setting the top bun in the upper right, and the bottom bun in the middle of the paper. She squirted the ranch sauce onto the top bun, and followed that up with the jalapeno crisps. Being that she was the only one on the assembly line at the time, this is when she spit the little guy into her plastic-covered glove, and plucked him out of her spittle with the other hand.

 

She dropped him into the crisps, killing the spell that let her hear him, and tossed on the pickled jalapenos, burying the young jack off in between jalapeno parts, as well as sticking him in some Ranch sauce. She placed a slice of white cheddar cheese atop of the pile on the bun, grabbing two regularly sized burgers and placing them on the bottom bun with the designated tongs, then lifting one of the burgers and slipping the cheese between the patties with the tips of her fingers.

 

A sick smile on her face, she flipped the bottom onto the top, and wrapped it up quickly. Flip the top down and the bottom up, over the burger, before doing the same to the sides, and flipping the entire, wrapped burger over and sliding it down the assembly line’s little shelf… Thing. She laughed quietly to herself, getting an odd glance from the teenager working on grill at the time.

 

Kendra never did see him again, save the quick glance at the jalapeno Jack-Off Burger.

 

~

 

Kelly was sitting outside in the lobby of McDonald’s, waiting for her boyfriend to get back from quitting. He’d warned her that it might take him a long time to talk through it with his manager. It’s not every day that your girlfriend tells you that she’s pregnant, and her dad offers you a high-paying job with a creative feel to it, with a slow work rate. Hell, it’s not like they hadn’t even planned her pregnancy, they’d been trying forever and ever, and Kenny was the kind of guy who, when he set his mind to something, he took it, and ran like Jackie Robinson with it.  

 

Still it took him forever. After almost an hour, she ordered a jalapeno McDouble to appease her grumbly stomach. It didn’t take more than two minutes for the burger, medium fries, and a small shake to get set on the counter, and a girl with balled up plastic gloves in her hand to smile at her.

 

“Thank you, Kendra.” She smiled, leaning over the counter to glance back, looking for her boyfriend. She couldn’t see him, but she could feel her breasts press together as she tried to get a good look into the back. After she leaned back, she noticed that Kendra was staring at her, a bit confused. The blonde was cute, she realized.

 

“Whatcha looking for?” She asked, her head cocked to the side.

 

“My boyfriend, Kenny.”

 

“Kenny? Does he work here?”

 

“Yeah… Well, he’s quitting today.”

 

“Oh? He does realize that he has to give a two-week notice, right?”

 

“Yeah. He was supposed to work today, actually, but my dad’s company needs him in New York by tomorrow morning. The moving company wasn’t that happy either.”

 

“He could have talked to someone before, to have them cover his shift.”

 

“We spent, like, three hours talking to one another about this. I had to convince him to do it.”

 

“O-Oh?”

 

“Mmhmm. Kendra, are you off soon?”

 

“Ugh… Four minutes, or so, actually.” Kendra’s voice seemed to shake a little.

 

“Wanna come out and eat with me while I wait for him?”

 

Kendra gave her a shaky smiled, and nodded. With a smile, and a soft, “Yay!” Kelly walked over to one of the booths, plopping her bubbly butt on it. She started eating her fries, knowing that they might get cold if she ate the McDouble first.

 

As she was finishing her fries, Kendra was clocking out of work. Her blonde hair was now un-ponytailed, and her eyes looked haunted and tired. “I’ll be back in a minute, I gotta change outta uniform.” Kendra grumbled as she walked past, seemingly contemplating some problem or another.

 

In the meantime, Kelly set about eating the rest of her her food. It took Kendra about five minutes to change out of the stupid shirt and dress pants, and into a cute skirt, and a low-cut tanktop. She’s gorgeous now, too… Maybe I’ll cheat on Kenny with her, too… His sister was good enough, and his dad, why not a coworker? She thought, watching Kendra leaving the bath (changing) room.

 

She was just sucking down the last bite of jalapeno McDouble when Kendra sat down across from her, and simply said, “Kenny isn’t coming back, Kelly… I hope he was delicious, though.”

 

“Hm?”

 

“Oh, he didn’t say goodbye?” Kendra had decided, while she changed, to lie through her teeth.

 

“No, why would he?”

 

“Well… He decided, after talking to the manager here, that he didn’t want to be with you, and he didn’t want to work here. He screamed all that while he stormed out the back.”

 

In Kelly, this seemed to inspire something of a mental breakdown. Kendra felt mildly bad about feeding Kelly her man, but maybe she could help in some other way. That, and honestly, she realized that she was falling into the trap of playing god. She’d just killed a man, and if she could, she was going to steal that man’s girlfriend, too. She moved around the table and into the seat with her, wrapping her arms around the sweet young woman, and Kelly quickly embraced her, nuzzling her nose into Kendra’s cleavage.

 

Revenge is a dish best served to love.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Rates are always appreciated.