- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Vore, transformation, crush, and insertion are all included in this chapter. Moved from Chapter 3 to chapter 2.

The sun rose high above the long, sandy beach, and the thousands of people gathered there were all doing something different. Such, of course, is the nature of individualism, but everywhere Alexandra could see, there were hot girls wearing bikinis, jacked dudes with nothing on above the waist, and yet none of them looked at her. Of all the hot individuals present, whether that be body or temperature, exactly none of them were actually looking at her.

Alex couldn’t blame them, really. She had medium length, plain brown hair. She had plain, mud-brown eyes. She hadn’t kept up with her exercising as of late, and she was starting to get a little bit chubby. Nothing awful or exactly unattractive, but she had almost thought of buying a one piece bathing suit on the drive from home. Maybe if she had, Alex wondered, she have someone fawning over here already. After all, she had come alone today expecting just such a thing, and being nearly an hour into a tan session without any company kind of pissed Alexandra off.

Slowly sitting up, the brunette glanced around her again. Alex squirmed on her towel, the damn thing moving like it still had a mind of it’s own.  People were everywhere, but true to cliche, there was really no one worth the time of day around her. It took Alex approximately five seconds to decide that that had to change, and she knew exactly how to do it. As an attractive young man veered around her towel, she willed her hat to fly off of her head, and land at his foot. In a sense, she was lucky that he was kind enough to stop and glance back, but not lucky enough for him to do more than kick the hat off of his foot and continue on his way.

Pouting just a little, Alex slowly started to climb to her knees, hoping someone else might happen by and grab her hat for her. The only person she noticed paying her any attention was a young woman, maybe 18 years old, which didn’t make her too much younger than Alex, but 5 years is enough of a gap to be kind of odd. All the same, she made eye contact with the youngling and waved her over. Obediently, the thing briskly walked over, and scooped up Alex’s hat.

Alex studied the teen as she leaned over to hand her her hat. She was a slight bit taller than Alex, maybe 5’4”, and this woman’s tan was already flawlessly perfect. “Thanks…” Alex started, pausing and waiting for a name. ‘Maria,’ had long, blonde hair tied back in a pony tail, a beautiful, bouncy butt and tits to match. The teen’s eyes were a lovely blue, and Alex took not but a moment to repeat herself, “Thanks, Maria!” Before the woman was gone but a blink later. No one, true to their nature, noticed that Maria had just popped off of the beach, and no one noticed that a lovely pink bikini hadn’t followed.

No matter, as Alex plucked the tiny blonde from the sand, she simultaneously willed the sand to swallow the evidence. Once it had done so, Alex unceremoniously reached up, peeled a bikini top from it’s place, and plopped Maria in with one of the larger woman’s tits. She could feel the tiny woman, who was facing away from Alex’s skin, bending backwards as the large nipple pressed against her tiny back. Maria naturally struggled, but all that did was entertain and to some degree please her much larger captor. Satisfied but for a moment, Alex laid back and focused on the sun against her skin and the bitch in her bikini top.

Quietly, Alex prodded her way into Maria’s mind, and listened to the tiny woman bitch at herself for thinking that a beautiful woman would wave a loser of a teenager over for anything other than to fuck her over. The little lesbo was right, of course, Alex especially enjoyed fucking people over. Not that being gay was wrong or anything, but being bi had far more advantages. For instance, Alex knew with certainty that she would enjoy a man drowning in her panties more than she would having a woman down there.

The woman would be able to do more if Alex didn’t intend on going for a swim at some point today. Women never struggled enough.

In the meantime, though, Alex went about finding a woman for her other cup. No immediate candidate popped up, until one nearly tripped over Alex’s leg. She grumbled and cursed at Alex a bit for being so, ‘unnoticeable,’ and before she could take another step, Alex had grabbed the bimbo’s leg and the next second the cunt and her bathing suit were gone, shrunken for their separate purposes. Holding Maria still, Alex peeled the other cup away, and dumped the new, dumber blonde into her top on the opposite side. The new bitch was facing Alex, unlike Maria, but at least Maria was rightside up.

Almost immediately, Alex found her next target. He came charging over, breaking the self-centered protocol surrounding them, and beginning to yell something about not doing anything like that to a pretty girl. He was small, nearly as short as Alex, and very scrawny. He’d not struggle nearly enough. Still, she quietly shrunk him down and plopped him into the small cup of whiskey and Mountain Dew that Alex had seen the women next to her pouring. The powerful brunette was careful to shrink him a bit smaller to be sure that when the woman went for her next swig, he went right down her throat.

And, he did.

Waiting was super boring, though. Alex kept waiting for someone else without a group who might notice their casual disappearance, but all the strapping men she noticed had someone with them. That’s not to say she didn’t fuck around a little more. A man was walking in front of his daughter down where the tide touched the sad. He kept trying to talk to her, but his daughter's nose was aimed at her phone.

She shrunk him so rapidly that his daughter never noticed, and her foot slammed into him without even a bump left in the afterwards. Alex wasn’t sure whether he was crushed or buried, and she never did check afterwards.

The next thing she did was turn a man into a frisbee, as he and his dogs were chasing after one he had just thrown. One of them won the throw, and the other found a nice, new frisbee to chew on when they went back to find their owner. Alex laughed for a while as they tried to find him, but laughed harder when the man’s girlfriend or wife or whatever came back from the bathroom to find their dogs playing with a stolen frisbee, and her man nowhere to be found. After a while of searching for the new frisbees owner, she gave up, and simply tossed it down the shoreline a little, where a little boy picked it up and carried it back to his parents, who were far less inclined to turn away something free.

Waiting was super boring! Maria and the bimbo in her top were teasing Alex enough, but she needed her  tiny main course. Plus, the bimbo was moving super slowly given that she now had more blood in her head than she’d ever needed before, and Maria was bent backwards as it was. Finally, a man who looked like an able swimmer wandered far too close to her, and she shrunk him on a whim. Of course, while Alex was subtly tucking him in with her pubic hair, the woman he’d been following and listening to stopped to look around for him.

Stretching slightly, Alex rose to her feet, and started wandering down the beach. If anyone stole the towel she’d been sitting on, Alexandra could just turn another bystander into one the way she had as she was leaving her car earlier. The brunette barely noticed a volleyball game going on just as the ball got knocked towards her. Without thinking, she jumped and stopped it with her chest. Luckily for the bimbo, the ball hit on Maria’s side. Unfortunately for the bimbo, Maria found it much easier to move from cup to cup in her liquified state.

Alex caught the ball in her hands as it bounced off her tit, and gleefully tossed it back to the players who had lost it. They invited her to play, but Alex gratefully declined, and head into the water. As she predicted, the man in her bottoms was a strong, capable man who could struggle with the best of them. She didn’t have to go further than waist deep for his struggling to make her knees feels weak. There the woman remained until she felt her gut twist in the most enjoyable way, and her knees did give out. She sunk down into the water, just enough for her to dip her fingers into the hem of her panties and let the little swimmer escape into the water.

There, she left him to get picked up by a seagull or some shit.

Wading back out of the water with a decidedly more relaxed core, Alex wandered back over to the beach towel. It was an inch or two leftward of where she had left it, but she could have sworn she heard it cry as she plopped back down. After all the power she’d used, she was feeling exhausted, and above that, she was feeling fairly hungry. The bimbo under her boob was unconscious when Alex pulled her out, but she woke back up pretty soon after Alex carefully plopped her between her teeth.

She wasn’t awake for terribly long after that; Alex grew the morsel a little bit, but Alex’d never been one not to chew her food. The normal-sized woman took her time chewing, too, savoring the various crunches and juices that flowed between her teeth as she snacked. When Alexandra was finished, she stood up again, gathered the towel, and headed back to her car. She dropped by the public restroom, turned the towel into a pad, carefully stuffing it into a pad dispenser before taking a quick leave, and heading home, wholly satisfied with her day.