[Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Harold has always had sexual fantasies about rampaging giantess and with magic he might finally get his wish, but unfortunately he has no one willing to become a giantess, except his exceptionally beautiful friend Izumi, who fits Harold's taste to a T, except that she is actually a he. Harold must now settle for what he can get to make his fantasy come true and with his cross dressing friend loving the part of a rampaging giantess too much, an ill tempered, busty maid becoming gigantic and a giga sized goddess bending the mite sized people of earth to her whims, things become far better and bizarre than Harold had ever thought.

 


Rated: X
Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Couples , Crush, Destruction, Feet, Futanari, Giant, Humiliation, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: FF/f, FF/m, FM/f, FM/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes
Word count: 14645 Read: 35471
Published: April 14 2015 Updated: August 30 2015
Story Notes:

Futa and giant males are not my thing, but I have seen some interesting doujin and stories  involving this subject and figured that I should give a go at writing this kind of story. I also wanted to write something very different than my currently running story and this story is incredibly different than that story or any other story I have ever written. I know that these type of stories don't have much of a fan base, but decided to write it anyway and if you are reading this story then I thank you for giving it a try. If you know and like my writing style and are not turn off by this stories subject matter then you might enjoy this. Comments are welcome and would be appreciated. 

 

1. My Best Friend a Giantess? by Haloichigo [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (10621 words)

This is a long chapter, but I only plan for this story to be two chapters long. I hope you enjoy my take on this type of story. 

2. Humiliation by the Goddess by Haloichigo [Reviews - 0] (4024 words)

I had a ton of fun writing this and came to enjoy writing it enough to want to make something like this again. I already know the audience of this stuff is low, but I think giant traps and futa is an interesting subject and one I didn't like until I read a few good stories, so it would be amazing to me if this story made another fan of giant traps and futa. If anyone like this then I am happy I even gave this type of story the old college try.