- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I had a ton of fun writing this and came to enjoy writing it enough to want to make something like this again. I already know the audience of this stuff is low, but I think giant traps and futa is an interesting subject and one I didn't like until I read a few good stories, so it would be amazing to me if this story made another fan of giant traps and futa. If anyone like this then I am happy I even gave this type of story the old college try. 

 

5.

Madoka nodded, accepting the goddesses request to be pleasured by her. Madoka was at a loss for words. Not only was miles tall, but she was in the presence of an actual goddess. She stared deeply at the goddess admiring what the cross dressing male that she had served almost all her life had become.

"G-Goddess I will serve you any way you please I will dispose of all who oppose you and serve your body to the best of my ability and aspire to bring you other worldly pleasure befitting a being of your stature."

"It has been so long since I had a human speak to me with such devotion. It feels good to be praised you have made me very happy servant girl. From this point forward you will be my head servant and you will refer to me as Hime, nothing more nothing less. Understood?"

"Yes Hime-sama!"

"Good, now that our roles have been established I will have my fun with this little planet and its far smaller life forms. This western magic is really something else. I am gigantic, so gigantic that I can't even see how civilization has changed since I last walked the earth. I wonder how the land looks today. What constructs have been formed by the advanced societies of this century? I need to know."

Hime laid on her stomach, she purred when she felt cities and mountains crumble into diminutive particles under her vast body. She rocked her hips side to grinding her gargantuan limp member miles into the earth's crust. She then felt the blood pumping through her cock, being pleasured by the city being crumbled beneath it. The feeling was both different and elating for her, for she had never known the pleasure of owning a cock to be pleasured.

"This feels good. I have had a vagina many times in the past and know all too well the pleasure that can be granted to one, but this thing between my legs is a new pleasure that I have felt before. I want it to react more, maybe I should have some fun and activate it... Is that the proper term to use servant girl?"

"Getting hard would be a better term, Hime-sama."

"Getting hard? That sounds funny but I like the phrase. Okay then tiny humans I am going to get hard and fuck your tiny planet with my new dick... Fuck... Dick... It seems that my vocabulary and knowledge of this time period is being expanded by Izumi's memories."

Hime's breast pressed into land beneath them. The land easily gave way to the sheer weight of the goddess' moon sized mounds. She could feel the earth weakening beneath her titanic form, it strangely felt pleasing for her. She had always been all powerful, so being this dominant over human lives should've not been a new pleasurable feeling for her. But she was using Izumi as a vessel, who had recently become adored with having power over people weaker and smaller than him. Izumi's body still reacted as it did before being possessed by the goddess, it was turned on by causing destruction at a massive size. Izumi's mind was also intact and filling Hime with lewd thoughts that would normally be reserved to turn him on. Hime could easily wipe any influence Izumi left behind in his mind and body, but she didn't want to rid herself of the sensations she was feeling, for they made her experience as a giantess that more enjoyable.

Hime noticed a tiny city below her elevated head. She looked down and focused at the tiny details of the city as well as each life form crawling within it. Gazing at something so tiny with such detail was just a small feat that she could easily do with her vast array of godly powers.

By focusing even harder she was able to clearly hear the panic coming from the city below. The screams and cries by the tiny populace below made her hum with amusement and glee. She could feel her body becoming warmer and her heart rapidly beating in her chest. The wailing of terror echoing through the city streets brought vitality to her soft cock stiffening the monster to life. The goddess began to moan as she felt for the first time in her eternal existence the erection of a pleasured cock that belonged to her.

"This feels so good. I have pleasured myself as a woman on many occasions, but this is such a new and amazing feeling. I can't hold in this rush of pleasure. This wanting to just have my cock pleased is unbearable and every moment I don't cum is makes me just want to fuck this planet harder."

Hime was out of control, she might have been a goddess, but even she was weak against Izumi's raging hormones that drove her body to this lust filled mess. The tiny people looked up at the goddess. Some tried to comprehend what they were looking at, while others tried to get her attention, undoubtedly to beg for them to be spared from her rampage.

" Do you all want me to spare you? I know you would love for me to just leave you be, but I want to make you all suffer. Now what can I do to make you all scream with fear? Crushing you beneath my palms or the sole of my foot sounds good, but I want you all to suffer and simply crushing you all would be too quick and painless... Wait I think I got a delightful idea. How about I eat you all? You would all suffer while I savor you in my mouth and some of you might live long enough to enjoy the trip into my stomach. It will be slow and agonizing just as like I want."

Hime licked her giant lips, which were more full and glossy than Izumi's normal lips due to the few body changes that came with Hime's possession. She then opened her mouth wide along with a soft sensual ahhh as if to tease the tiny morsels below. She presented the depths of her hungry maw to the inhabitants of the soon to be city sized snack, just to instill more unnecessary dread to their already heightened anxiety. The tiny people looked up horror as the goddess' mouth opened and replaced their sunny sky with the darkness of her wet cavernous mouth.

The people of the city were at a loss for what was about to happen to them. They thought their lives would go as normal, but now it was destined to end in mouth of the dick sporting Goddess. Hime's breath wafted from her opened mouth blasting the city with humid air pressure that sent a good number of mite sized people sailing across the cityscape until they were splattered into red pools of mush against constructs and asphalt. Speckles of saliva rained from her opened maw, the truck sized gooey droplets crashed into the city below smashing people into crippled forms under its dense liquidly structure.

The goddess then leaned in to take a large bite. She once more made a playful ahhh as her tongue slipped out of her mouth and fell limp hanging off her bottom lip. She swashed her tongue back in forth, collecting the remains of buildings unfortunate enough to be in the path of her dancing tongue. She purred when she felt sky scrapers give out to the power of her wet muscle, tearing through the city skyline.

With her godly power she could feel every insignificant human being adhered to the tip of her tongue, whether they were a fresh corpse or alive struggling to survive the slimy saliva trapping them to her wet muscle. She continued this for a while until there wasn't a single tall building left protruding from the cities skyline. The tip of her tongue was speckled with grey muddy splotches which were all building debris being broken down into mud by her saliva. There was also splotches of gleaming glass from shattered windows and splotches of human beings some crushed into red stains while some were alive flailing about. To the tinies in the city below it was a horrific sight to see human limbs flailing helplessly for liberation on the tongue of the huge woman, who thought nothing of them. There helplessness was a clear reminder to those still in the city, what horrors were about to come their way.

She slurped her tongue back into her mouth and whisked her tongue around her mouth splashing all that she had collected off her tongue and sent flying into random spots in her mouth. She then leaned in once more, this time for the real thing. Now that she was done with her fear instilling exhibition she was ready to end the lives of the tines unfortunate enough to reside in the city, she viewed as a snack.

"If I decide to leave this planet around, what I am about to do will go in history as the day a whole city was consumed by a goddess. People will remember my power for ages to come, that is unless I decide destroy your entire planet for my amusement. Now prepare yourselves to enter the goddess, Itadakimasu~"

The front teeth of both rows of her teeth were dug into the opposing edges of the city. The whole city was now held prisoner between her teeth that were like walls closing off most of the city from the rest of the country. She then dug her teeth into the ground as she began to take a massive bite. The city was shoveled from its foundation in the earth's crust and scooped up effortlessly beneath the pearly white teeth that were coming together. The land in her mouth was weakening and folding into heaps of dirt, of course this was more prominent in the edges of the city while the center was left intact, for the time being.

Her teeth came together and her lips locked the contents within her massive mouth. Immediately the city with in her mouth flooded with saliva trailing down her tongue. The people could hardly believe what was actually happening to them. Their entire city was up rooted from the earth and into the mouth of this gigantic human like creature, it was without a doubt a surreal situation that tested the logic of all involved.

Hime used her power to hear and view within her mind all that took place within the city that rest in her mouth. The screams of terror and senseless pleading of those already chosen as her snack was as amusing to her as it was pleasurable. Once again she could feel her cock throbbing from her needless display of power and quest for pleasure that Izumi's body desired. She began to moan as she swilled her tongue around her mouth turning the entire city into loose soil and mud that coated the innards of her damp mouth.

People were sent flying throughout the vast mouth, while many died from behind flung into harder areas of her mouth such as her teeth and the roof of her mouth, some were drowned in thick pools of saliva. Others were fortunate enough to survive with a few broken bones, but surviving at this point just meant living long enough for the trip into her belly. Hime could still feel some large solid pieces of city in her mouth, so she decided to mince the large pieces between her chomping teeth. She hummed with delight every time she viewed and heard a human being pulp into red mass between her sharp massive teeth, grinding the city as easy as a potato chip. Her head was filled with violent images of people dying and struggling to survive in her mouth. She could feel izumi's body approving of her cruel act.

She then used her tongue and throat muscles to push the saliva capturing the desolated city and mite sized human beings dead or alive into the back of her mouth. She then gulped down muddy pile and human specs past her esophagus where they would slowly travel until her stomach makes quick work of them in a most violent and painful way.

"That was delicious and their fear was the cherry on top... Cherry on top? It seems like I am getting used to common phrases of this time period thanks to Izumi. That was defiantly a tasty treat but now I want to give this cock of mine a go."

"Would you like me to suck it for you Hime-sama?"

"That would be nice, but not at the moment. First I want to humiliate this tiny world with my cock."

Hime noticed a tiny town resting near Madoka's bare feet. She could see people attempting to escape the tiny town, hoping to not be stamped out by Madoka and to escape the suffocating dirty smell of her gigantic feet. Hime crawled on her hands and knees towards the tiny town. Thousands of lives were ended by her knees bulldozing through the city and her palms falling like mighty hammers flattening them along with the land into compressed prints in the earth. Madoka through that Hime was coming to her. She blushed when she looked at the devious face of the goddess, she then noticed her devilish eyes locked on to not herself, but a tiny town beneath her.

When Hime felt she was in a good position she loosened her hakama and lowered the waist area of the garment. Madoka blushed a fiery red as she watched the red Hakama shed off of the goddesses legs, revealing Izumi's Risqué black panties which contained a noticeable bulge wrapped in black silk. The goddess pulled the crotch area of the panties toward her thigh, freeing her hairless member and balls from the restrictive prison. Hime purred in relief when she felt the cold air brush against her exposed male parts.

"So this is what my vessel, Izumi had left me with, a fine meat shaft and a nice pair of fleshy orbs... or what you people will call, a dick and balls, but to be honest that sounds so crude."

"You are right Hime-sama. I also prefer meat shaft and fleshy orbs to describe your beautiful parts."

"Do you really mean that? You don't need to agree with me because I am a goddess."

"I do... I do Hime-sama. Your term is far more refined than what us simple mortals call these parts."

"Well thank you very much servant girl." Madoka shivered in glee when she heard a simple thanks from the goddess. Her body tensed and her toes curled, compacting vast landscapes beneath her rolling toes.

With Hime's godly abilities she was able to hear the pathetic screams that roared from the patches of land being devastated by Madoka's massive toes. Izumi's body seemed to takes delight in Madoka's feet killing the tiny populace. Hime could not control the blood that pumped into her hardening shaft. Hime wondered if Izumi had a thing for beautiful female feet, but felt that it was not worth much thought and decided to just accept that madoka's feet was a turn on for her.

Hime rest her balls onto the earth below. She giggled as she felt the skyscrapers that humans slaved years to build crumble with ease beneath her sensitive sperm sack. She could feel and hear every insignificant human being beneath the flesh of her massive balls that settled and spread into the city by gravity's cruel design. She relished the feeling of tiny structures crumbling and tiny human bodies pulp beneath the tidal wave of her expanding scrotum flesh that consumed the entire city within a few short horrific seconds.

"How embarrassing it must to die beneath my balls, not even insects are subjected to such a humiliating end. Only a goddess such as myself can abuse human life to such an extent. I am almost humbled by how massive and powerful I truly am compared to you pathetic creatures."

Hime began to rock her hips side to side, grinding her crotch into the city below, deforming the tiny city into a desert beneath her musky asteroid sized sperm sacks. The goddess purred when she felt the city disintegrate into ticklish dust beneath her sensitive privates. The people in the surrounding cities watched in awe of the massive futa goddess erasing a part of the world beneath her balls without a care in the world.

Hime looked down at her massive penis which responded to her murderous act, by erupting in size and stiffness. Madoka watched in joy as the dick she had recently sucked, grow once more with pleasure. All she could think about was how delightful it would be to suck it again and swallow all that spills from it.

The goddess watched as the massive pink head dug into a tiny city below as it began to stiffen. She moaned when she felt a collection of skyscrapers press and crumble against her sensitive glands. The people of the city could do nothing in the face of the giant cock that ripped through their city as it grew.

Military jets circled the massive head firing salvo after salvo trying to destroy the monstrous cock head, but only succeeded in pleasuring the goddess further. The jets circled around for another attack, until the pilots noticed the slit that cut through the head of Hime's cock parting slightly. The air was becoming stagnant and the temperature was increasing to uncomfortable levels. The pilots were all ordered to attack regardless of what Hime's cock was doing. They followed commands and fired once more into, this time into the parting slit.

Hime moaned as the entrance of her urethra stung with sparking flames caused by the less than effective  missiles. She then felt a pleasurable build up coursing from her ball sack and up her shaft. Then she felt it, a glob of gooey pre-cum drip from her slit.

The city below as well as the fighter jets were all trapped in the warm, clear blob. Hime laughed at the terrified screams and gags of death by people being smashed or drowning in her massive bead of cum that swallowed the entire city.

"Thousands dead beneath an insignificant drop of my seed, how unfortunate you all must be to have ever been born, just to have fate place you in firing range of my droplet of cum and dying a most humiliating death."

"You are great Hime. I love watching you destroy my kind, with nothing more than your privates."

"I am glad you are enjoying yourself, because I am also enjoying myself. I am having more fun than I had ever had in my entire time existing in this plane. I think this will be my last reincarnation, I am more than happy with this body."

"I am so glad that you like Izumi's body. I also believe that it is a wonderful body to own. it is beautiful like a woman's, but comes equipped with parts to humiliate all mankind."

"I am glad you think so, this means you won't mind serving me forever and having the world praise my existence while I perform other duties."

"What do you mean by that Hime-sama?"

"You will soon see, but first to be rid of the one named Harold. Killing him will relieve any small influence his magic has on me and allow to control the sizing altering spell as I wish."

Hime closed her eyes and concentrated on locating Harold with her power. Harold had barely survived Madoka's and Izumi's massive growth spurt. His body was weak and he was full of fear for his own life. He then felt his body rise from the ground. he cursed as he was mysteriously levitated above the city. Harold cried as his ears popped from the increase in elevation. His body was becoming colder and oxygen was becoming scarce his body was being lift far past the clouds until he was face to face with the head of the gigantic cock of his best friend.

"Izumi please, help me!" He pleaded over and over hoping to reach the psyche of his friend.

"I am sorry little western wizard, but the one you call Izumi is happy about how I am treating you. Your friend does deeply care for you, but he is more interested with having you devoured by his missive cock. I am sorry but this is the end for you."

Harold was at a loss for words. This was supposed to be the day his fantasy came true, but now it turned into the die where her would be vored by his friends cock and die. Madoka couldn't help but laugh at Harold's predicament.

"Serves you right you little bastard. You used my precious Izumi to carry out your fantasy. You made my master kill for your enjoyment, it is only fitting that you die to compensate for the deaths you had caused, because you couldn't let fantasy stay fantasy."

Harold began to cry, knowing his death was near. He wondered if this is how the people who Izumi felt before he killed them. He wondered if there was someone out there like him who was pleasuring themselves to watching Izumi's body take another victim as he had not too long ago.

Harold body was then sent flaying at break neck speed into the slit of his best friends cock. His body was battered against the walls of the goddesses urethra until his body was nothing more than a mass of red pulp staining the inside of the goddesses shaft.

"Now that he is gone I can feel my control over my body increasing. I can use the size changing magic now as I please. Madoka force all who live on this planet to serve me, since I won't be on earth for long."

"Where are you going Hime-sama?"

"The question is where are you going?"

Hime vanished from madoka's sight in an instant. The maid was at a loss for words. She looked around for her goddess, but her presence was nowhere in sight. Madoka pondered until she saw the world around her become darker. She looked up at the sky. her jaw dropped when she saw the clear blue sky replaced by the sight of a massive pink form.

Hime was no longer a size large enough to fit on the tiny blue planet. She was now larger than any object in the solar system. She grinned at the tiny blue sphere floating near the head of her cock. The massive head dwarfed the earth as if it was a mountain compared to a pebble.

"How sad that not even the combined sizes of all the solar system's planets are as big as the head of my cock. Well... I hope Madoka leads you all well, since your entire planet is going devoured by my cock. Your planet will travel through my penis until you reach my balls sack where your planet will rest for eternity while I use my new power to subjugate the rest of the universe and my rival gods to my whims."

Hime used her power to surround the earth in a barrier, so that it may survive in her body and not be destroyed by the pressure of her sperm that it will rest in for eternity or until she decided be rid of it out of boredom.

Madoka's eyes glow with glee as she felt the planet being levitated into the parting slit of the goddesses penis.

"This is amazing! We humans will now all live within the balls sack of our beautiful goddess. Listen all you tiny fools, we are entering through the goddesses dick and we will live within her forever. You will all worship our goddess and follow in all rituals that I will create in order to show our Hime-sama that we truly love her."